Strongest Faction?

Comments

• Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Why would TE attack dreamport? That'd be the dumbest idea ever. If TE attacks lvl 2 territory it will be plume.

I don't get this...

RoC is good at PvP, bad at PvE. If TE were to hit and take Plume that would be an excellent pretext for RoC to take a level 2 land. I'm not saying that TE would lose it easily, but I'd be willing to bet RoC would have a much easier time taking it from TE than NPCs.
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I call you guys carebeared because you guys never PK, PvE server is perfect for RoC as Hong stated in another thread. I personally like to Grind in peace and PK when I choose, We are not the only Pkers either.. TE PKs (some).. Warlock PKs(80%)..Evo PKs (4%)..Rad PKs (30%).. Roughly the only clans I see PKing, I base those percents off the players in the clans PKing or show up to PK. Usually the same people each time, We don't think of ourself 'uber' we are simply the most Experience PvP clan in HT. So before you make pathetic accusations about what we think and feel, read some of Hongs posts on reasoning for PvE server.

Keep trying to make RoC look bad please.
    edited December 2008
    I don't get this...

RoC is good at PvP, bad at PvE. If TE were to hit and take Plume that would be an excellent pretext for RoC to take a level 2 land. I'm not saying that TE would lose it easily, but I'd be willing to bet RoC would have a much easier time taking it from TE than NPCs.

Sorry for double post just noticed this noobs post, RoC bad at PvE? LMAO. I really don't see how someone can be bad at PvE, We complete ALL the bosses in our levels. Please expand on how RoC is bad at PvE please?
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Make RoC look bad? MMWAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest thing I have heard since playing this game. You guys do a good enough job of making yourself look bad. Hong and his guild thrive on drama.

It's even in his signature:
    I love drama, if there's none I create them.

Its called Reign of Chaos not Reign of Respect, are you sure your in the right guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Im talking how pathetic noobs in horrible guilds try to talk as if they know anything about RoC.

But yes we love da drama :) Hence why Im replying to you? But Im off forums for a bit, Hopefully your clan can grow because so far your just the noob guild that trys to attack stronger clans. GG
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry for double post just noticed this noobs post, RoC bad at PvE? LMAO. I really don't see how someone can be bad at PvE, We complete ALL the bosses in our levels. Please expand on how RoC is bad at PvE please?

Perhaps the term "bad" was a bit strongb:shutup. In the PvE TW you often took longer than the other guilds to take out your mobs. Now I'm not sure how you'd fare against level 2 cities, but I know that it's apparently given Evo a great deal of pain, and they used to take out level 3 lands in minutes.

There's also the fact that PvP builds tend to sacrifice certain stats (like grinding armor) for spike damage to diffuse charms and defense against player attacks. Now I've seen many, many of your guildmates... the vast majority of them are quite proficient in PvP. Aside from your leader (who frequently looks like a colorblind white guy pretending to be black TBH), most of them are friendly and helpful. I've actually gotten some decent PvP tips from them.

At the same time... I get the sense that they don't do as well in PvE. They're still effective of course, and to an extent PvE is easier than PvP... I'm just saying they've made some sacrifices.

FWIW given the advanced levels in the PvP server compared to the PvE server I'd have to say that we're more... relaxed somewhat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Perhaps the term "bad" was a bit strongb:shutup. In the PvE TW you often took longer than the other guilds to take out your mobs. Now I'm not sure how you'd fare against level 2 cities, but I know that it's apparently given Evo a great deal of pain, and they used to take out level 3 lands in minutes.

There's also the fact that PvP builds tend to sacrifice certain stats (like grinding armor) for spike damage to diffuse charms and defense against player attacks. Now I've seen many, many of your guildmates... the vast majority of them are quite proficient in PvP. Aside from your leader (who frequently looks like a colorblind white guy pretending to be black TBH), most of them are friendly and helpful. I've actually gotten some decent PvP tips from them.

At the same time... I get the sense that they don't do as well in PvE. They're still effective of course, and to an extent PvE is easier than PvP... I'm just saying they've made some sacrifices.

FWIW given the advanced levels in the PvP server compared to the PvE server I'd have to say that we're more... relaxed somewhat.

You sir, fail at MMORPGs. First of all, Evolution sucks and everyone knows that. They fail at both PvP and PvE. Don't put us near their level, they're ****. Second of all, PvE is extremely easy. RoC has remain competitive in multiple MMORPG and has successfully defeated top high end bosses/dungeons. Honestly, how the hell can you be good at PvP and not PvE? How are you going to get your high end hardcore gears? L2P?

We failed in the beginning, not because we fail at PvE, it's because we only had 3 level 50s. You expect us to finish a level 3 Territory with 3 level 50s and tons of 30s with a total of 40 people? Not to mention, we had no Barbarian back then. So we needed an extra 2 weeks to level up. Infact, we finished faster than Elysium. People like you need to understand that DPS = finish things faster. Who the hell can fail a simple TANK/HEAL strategy? You think I underestimate level 2 territories? Not really. You can TANK/HEAL everything if you have a well geared 9x Barbarian. Only way to beat a level 2 without one is to do a suicide run at Lane B boss.

Why haven't we tried a level 2? Take a look on the map, if you don't understand just gtfo and l2p. I don't need to hear your life story as you play your pathetic MMORPGs.
    Carebeared? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. It is a PvE server, I have never understood why RoC plays on this type of server. I have 2 theories about this actually.
    1: So RoC can feel above everyone else on the server because they PvP and go whitename more then any other faction.
    2: Because in reality RoC would get creamed on the PvP server, PvE they can feel Uber.

Arrogance is the downfall of mankind.

Your pathetic. We have played in multiple PvP/RvR games and remained extremely competitive. So like, what's your point? We played this server for one reason, Competitive TW. I believe it was some chick named Karmelia that got me sucked into that idea. That's what I was looking for. We also believed that HT would be far more populated then LC, which creates a larger scale for TW. Anyway, wouldn't really matter. In reality, in F2P games the one with most real life money and time wins. I would completely dominate if I was rich and geared half of my guildies up with +7 gears now wouldn't I? I don't understand your logic/point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    Good luck with your multiple battles this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    just to end this convo:

lvl-wise:
    1. Radiance
    2. TheEmpire
    3. RoC
    4. Evolution

PvP:
    1. RoC
    2. TheEmpire
    3. Radiance
    4. Evolution

Overall:
    RoC > ALL

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We played this server for one reason, Competitive TW. I believe it was some chick named Karmelia that got me sucked into that idea. That's what I was looking for. We also believed that HT would be far more populated then LC, which creates a larger scale for TW.

AAAHHH!! That was the good old time of "PVP vs PVE" arguing on the forums, when all those RQs were saying that the PvE server would fail and and all that. We now have 2 PvE server that are both more populated than one PvP server b:chuckle.

I'm glad Karmelia had something to do with you coming to play on Heaven's Tear. b:victory

As for TWs, you are served this week. b:chuckle Good luck, you have some good battles coming up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good luck with your multiple battles this weekend.
    hf getting rolled on saturday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Who? Me? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited December 2008
    Probably so and maybe afterwords your guild can make your stupid pointless world shouts on how uber you are further proving my theory about RoC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Probably so and maybe afterwords your guild can make your stupid pointless world shouts on how uber you are further proving my theory about RoC.

Your theory is garbage either way. It's a known fact that we're hated and we have bad reputation. That's how we were in the past 3 years, think we'll change? Perhaps, maybe in an RvR politic game, supporting own race to beat the other. And flame the other race, oh wait that still gets us hated huh. Bad reputation, lololwtf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    What's sad is that instead of being a real man and showing respect for your fellow human being on the other side of that toon you would rather act like a 2 year old immature toddler and teach your guild to do the same. HT despises you not because your powerful but because your arrogant jerks who have no respect for anyone that you game with. It's funny how you make potential members put their age down for maturity reasons yet you lead the most immature guild in HT.

Don't get me wrong I have met some nice people from RoC but they are far and few between.

Buy the way fix your signature for God sakes it drives me nuts your lack of proper English. I will excuse you if English is your second language but I bet it is your 1st so let me help you.
    "I love drama, if there is none I will create it"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Technically that is a comma splice as there is no conjunction separating two independent clauses. But hey who cares :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    Nice Hisui, good catch, either way it sounds better then "them". b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nice Hisui, good catch, either way it sounds better then "them". b:chuckle

its 'than' not then
    edited December 2008
    Fine I concede you guys win! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    What's sad is that instead of being a real man and showing respect for your fellow human being on the other side of that toon you would rather act like a 2 year old immature toddler and teach your guild to do the same. HT despises you not because your powerful but because your arrogant jerks who have no respect for anyone that you game with. It's funny how you make potential members put their age down for maturity reasons yet you lead the most immature guild in HT.

Don't get me wrong I have met some nice people from RoC but they are far and few between.

I love how these ignorant players that totally think that I act the same way as I act in game. Might as well merge with Evolution since you guys are so common. Infact you guys say the exact same thing on multiple threads. Ah, time to role play with the NPCs to learn how robot functions.

Players who believes that's how I act in reality or even towards my guild members needs a reality check :) Or even a internet check. Treating players in the EWORLD friendly and ruining your own entertainment is not worth it. You play for fun, do whatever that keeps you entertained. Well, I might as well hop MMORPG and smack some monsters while talking to them. Ah, the life of PvE players. ? Seriously.
    Buy the way fix your signature for God sakes it drives me nuts your lack of proper English. I will excuse you if English is your second language but I bet it is your 1st so let me help you.

sry i bad at englis so i wun try nymore. i try me best, plz ignor me englis, plzplzplz. me bad at gamme too.

It's quite obvious that English is my second language. And I hope you realize you can't buy whatever your trying to say. It's by, not buy. And when you type correctly and formally you type first, not 1st. I will excuse you if English is your second language but then again... I'll just pretend your 10 years old that's fairly intelligent for his/her own age. Well, that kind of proves that fact why your crying so much. It's okay, I'll teach you the right ways in life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited December 2008
    It's not my ignorance that is the problem it is you and your guild's lack of respect. You are right though, at the end of the day it is a video game and if your idea of fun is pissing people off so be it.

Crying about it? Hardly, just stating a fact of why RoC is hated so much and wanted off of the map. It may not happen this weekend, it may not happen this month but eventually it will. As the level gaps within guild's get smaller so do your chances of holding all your territory. Simple math really, you won't be able to hold everyone off all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For having faught alot of GvG wars against RoC evo and radiance and for having been in radiance and empire i'm putting those guilds in the following order :

1. TheEmpire/Radiance
    2. RoC/Evo

RoC and evo are close to each other, evo has higher levels and all but roc are better pvpers, i think evo vs roc would be an entertaining war but none could win.

Radiance took one of roc's territory after 3 attemps and Empire failed after their only attempt. I don't think you can judge empire because they failed 1/1, leave Empire the time to readjust the strategy and then take land from roc. Btw radiance won in the last 5 minutes :P.

If you want my opinion about radiance their members are all blue named and they therefore gain no pvp experience. Alot of roc/empire members such as me are perma white/red and pvp alot. It makes of core of members who do know what they are doing and have leveled pvp skills first. Small details such as having a stun team during TW make all the difference, and no, you cannot judge a faction by their top levels, 80 players are in a war not 20.

We've taken 2 of RoCs territories in 3 attempts, and its was definately more than 5 minutes. Although kudos to RoC, they hugged that castle like there was no tomorow, and it was a great fight. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Y'all dunno about them no-name guilds O~O!!!

I dunno about the big guilds but, is everyone obssessed with leveling to the point where they ignore the lower leveled people until it's time for a Call of Duty? Cuz I know all about that -_-
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Speak for yourself. Your english isn't any better.

"By the way, fix your signature for God sakes, your lack of proper english is driving me nuts."
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What's sad is that instead of being a real man and showing respect for your fellow human being on the other side of that toon you would rather act like a 2 year old immature toddler and teach your guild to do the same. ... It's funny how you make potential members put their age down for maturity reasons yet you lead the most immature guild in HT.

U have no idea what you are talking about. You are basing those statements on pure imagination.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    It's not my ignorance that is the problem it is you and your guild's lack of respect. You are right though, at the end of the day it is a video game and if your idea of fun is pissing people off so be it.

Crying about it? Hardly, just stating a fact of why RoC is hated so much and wanted off of the map. It may not happen this weekend, it may not happen this month but eventually it will. As the level gaps within guild's get smaller so do your chances of holding all your territory. Simple math really, you won't be able to hold everyone off all the time.

You mean when we quit? Uh well, it's quite obvious if we quit the game. I'd be sad if you can't win an empty territory...

We've taken 2 of RoCs territories in 3 attempts, and its was definately more than 5 minutes. Although kudos to RoC, they hugged that castle like there was no tomorow, and it was a great fight.

Actually... we weren't hugging it even though it seems like we were. That's why we were caught extremely off-guard. I guess we'll show you our pure turtle tactic and see how that works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol all i see in this thread is:

Q_Q RoC is teh bullying to us in teh HT s3rv3r I 4r3 ha+3$ th3m.. QQQQQQQb:cry

seriously, different people have different definitions of "fun" so don't blame us if you can't handle the heat. as for Hong teaching his members to act arrogant? LOL. Hong never taught us anything about how we should act. maybe we follow through his example, MAYBE. but 90% of our members love PvP even before they met Hong so don't blame the arrogance of our guild on him.

we're arrogant because we know we're good and we know we can show it. unlike some guilds who talk big and cant do jackshit.

as for the respect for other players? please, 80% of the people who claim to hate us are band wagonners. "ooh, people in this server hate RoC, so i'm gonna hate them too!"

we give respect to those who deserve it. everyone else can **** off.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Clunker's right! bandwagoners, after we lose to Rad, everyone in wc was like "yea, eat that RoC!" or "THATS RIGHT RAD WIPE THEM OFF THE EFFIN MAP" etc....except for Rad, they was like "good fight RoC," pretty ironic huh....

why these people hate us, we may never know, but who cares b:victory
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually... we weren't hugging it even though it seems like we were. That's why we were caught extremely off-guard. I guess we'll show you our pure turtle tactic and see how that works.
    I'm gonna go ahead and vote "no" on the turtle thing. The turtle scares me :(. Turtles smell bad and I just washed my outfit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm gonna go ahead and vote "no" on the turtle thing. The turtle scares me :(. Turtles smell bad and I just washed my outfit.

Not if you smother them in 4 kinds of cheeses and shove them in the oven at 350 for 10 min ^^