Shadow Tier 3 Looking for active mature players who want tw. Heaven's Tear

Options

Comments

• Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    clawfinger,

You mentality shows in your post of why you got kicked from the guild. Instead of flaming our recruitment thread you should just take it like a adult and move on. The funny thing is you where the one farming the guild for FB runs, funny how you never spoke up to help members with boss runs.

Territory wars: Its called strategy going in with other guilds to attack on multiple fronts. You where not in RoC's fight so you have no room to talk on how we did. You never donated any coin for TW funding again you fail there as well.
    who is more concerned about the color of his bikini than the fact that shadow lost tons of money by losing all three tw
    Again you fail. The first TW we did was voted on by the guild to do. The last 2 tw's we did I paid for out of my own pocket, no guild funds where used. If you actually toke the time to read our homepage you would have realized that the money we have listed in our guild bank has not diminished with TW bidding and cost.

Alliance: SOLDIER has helped us with multiple TT runs and we have helped them with multiple FB runs as well.

Your flame is futile and since you want to air out laundry try this screenshot on for size
    http://perfectshadow.com/mold.jpg
    (by the way this was a member who was in the guild less then 24 hours, way to treat new people)

Shadow is a respectful guild and will continue to be, those who cannot respect their fellow members will be removed. Good luck on your guild search clawfinger.

ps: my bikini is black, I am happy with the color, no concerns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tomtailor
    tomtailor Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The funny thing is you where the one farming the guild for FB runs, funny how you never spoke up to help members with boss runs.
    LOL, you noob...no one of shadow not-that-high-levels (not including you) will confirm this, all i was doing in shadow was helping people, regardless of what needs to be killed. I remember once, you said "i wont do fb51, unwined, it takes too much time, get wine and i will help you" ,you noob, people need mobs inside fb51 as well as fb39, i always went inside those fbs with not-that-high-lvl, cause it was fun...noob LOL
    You where not in RoC's fight so you have no room to talk on how we did. You never donated any coin for TW funding again you fail there as well.
    Of course i didnt LOL, noob, your "plans" kinda suck (i mean attacking RoC, grotesque)
    The last 2 tw's we did I paid for out of my own pocket
    LOL, why do poeple donate money to your guild if you are paying it from your pocket, noob.
    Alliance: SOLDIER has helped us with multiple TT runs and we have helped them with multiple FB runs as well.
    roflmao, yea i remeber one, i think you went to help them LOL,
    Your flame is futile and since you want to air out laundry try this screenshot on for size
    http://perfectshadow.com/mold.jpg
    (by the way this was a member who was in the guild less then 24 hours, way to treat new people)
    LOL yea, she left guild when she broke the rule and took the mold, lol, so yes, i find this creative use of language (LOL) at that moment. BTW, since you mentioned it, if i remember correctly she got back in guild and returned the mold, but who got it? LOL noob, she got the msg after she left guild, and for the sake of truth, please post .bmp original screenshot from the game, not this.
    Shadow is a respectful guild and will continue to be, those who cannot respect their fellow members will be removed.
    It is respectful guild, i agree, just the leader is a noob, who is concerned for his personal interests in game, not guilds!
    Good luck on your guild search clawfinger.
    Awww thank you, i already found one. I wish you too good luck in Runes Of Magic, LOL, but i would love to see your name more in-game, white if possible^^
    ps: my bikini is black, I am happy with the color, no concerns.
    no comment

Illusion, you noob, you better stfu! yay, there you go=P
    edited November 2008
    Options
    clawfinger,

I have been nothing but nice to you but you continue to act like a child and show a real lack of maturity. The only thing you are doing at this point is making yourself look bad. I will not respond to anything you just said because it will just continue to feed a troll.

btw thank you for helping us in our recruitment thread. You have shown everyone who reads this that I am diligent in addressing problems within the guild so all our members can enjoy their in-game experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Before everything I'd just like to say that I wish Clawfinger nothing but goodness for his future.
    Being part of the Shadow family I have to say Illusion is right.Clawfinger is just a disgruntled member who loved our group as much as we did.

Don't let this incident change your mind about how nice it is to being in shadow.In all my years of experience with guilds in other mmo's I never found a more capable and fair leader as illusion.I'm not saying that because it's a requirement,i'm saying that because that's the honest side of the story.

Now that that part is history,let us move on!=)

Recruiting lvl 40+,lvl 60+ for veno's.Check out our site at www.perfectshadow.com
  • tomtailor
    edited November 2008
    Options
    In all my years of experience with guilds in other mmo's I never found a more capable and fair leader as illusion.I'm not saying that because it's a requirement
    lol, requirement
  • Tanyastar - Heavens Tear
    Tanyastar - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i've been a member of shadow for about three weeks now, and i couldn't be happier with my decision to join. this is only my second mmo, so i didn't really know what i was doing. shadow members have been so helpful with everything; answering noobish questions, helping me kill bosses (and i've never had to wait more than a few hours to get a squad), and doing my fbs, teaching me how to run the TT, etc. everyone in the guild is really friendly, and it is nothing but enjoyable.

one thing that is great about shadow is that we do not tolerate drama. games should be about having fun, not dealing with harassment and immature players. almost every member of shadow is pretty mature (though of all ages), but not uptight. we still have lots of lols, and everyone gets along great. unlike some guilds (*coughROCcough*) you won't find us making embarassing, childish world chat comments.

we also participate in TWs. we may not have won any yet, but we are starting to get the hang of it, and as our characters level we will only get stronger. most of our members are also dedicated to the guild, we don't have people quitting every other day.

as for our guild leader, illusion, he is a great guy who listens to everybody in the guilds opinions. we have a great message board where everyone's opinions are encouraged and heard. it also helps to keep us organized.

join shadow! :D

-tanyastar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tomtailor
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Why did you took the link for this topic from your website, NOOB, so people wont see the truth, are they leaving?
    P.S. if anyone from shadows need their fbs UNWINED done , or if you just need few mobs inside left from wined runs in fb39 or 51 LOL, pls pm me in game (clawfinger) NO TABS NEEDED!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Concerning that mold. I think it was mine. Care giving it back to me? Thanks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • tomtailor
    edited November 2008
    Options
    LMAO, sure, np...but noob bikini-man will have to sell his bikini to get it back..
    edited November 2008
    Options
    clawfinger,

You have to be registered at the site to see the link to this thread, since you are no longer registered at the site you will not see it.

Thanks for bumping our thread and keeping us on the first page.

I have no problems with Shadow members going on FB runs with you.

You continue to attack me personally which I have never done to you and I will not stoop to that level.

ps: the mold is still in the guilds possession and where it will stay, sorry Hisui :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thread bump for the allied forces.
  • tomtailor
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You have to be registered at the site to see the link to this thread, since you are no longer registered at the site you will not see it.
    you noob, i have lots of friends inside shadow
    Thanks for bumping our thread and keeping us on the first page.
    awwww, you are welcome...Im having a blast here, and for the arch-noob like you are, any publicity is good i guess. I just hope you will realize what a mega-noob you are by making shadow a puppet guild in tw, by making suspicious trades in tw against RoC (bikini^^), and probably against Genesis, by making shadow a meat for soldier fb farming (say hello to guy-with-many-names for me in vent LOL). BTW, NO they never helped in tw in any way for all those who were pming me in game, asking about it, purpose of alliance is to swap bikinis.
    So, yea its fun for me, i will go on, cause grinding is boring^^ and you are a ultra-noob.
    I have no problems with Shadow members going on FB runs with you.
    Omg, Illusion i am really sorry for calling you noob, ultra-noob, arch-noob, whatever, lol. Officially , you are ultima-noob (term in use temporally, till i find better one), people need mobs inside fb39, fb51, please stop asking them to make wine (wine clears all mobs away lol) so you could lvl up, you ultima-noob^^
    You continue to attack me personally which I have never done to you
    Like i said, grinding is boring, and its a blast for me, so why not. This is a game, not real life, you absolute-noob (there you go, a better one^^).
    and I will not stoop to that level.
    I just wish to see you white in game, so i can sell that bikini you drop (if it can be dropped, lawl, im a bit noobish myself), to gave back the money to pple, they gave for tw
    ps: the mold is still in the guilds possession and where it will stay, sorry Hisui :)
    no comment, that happened 4 weeks ago, you noob, if its true WTH is mold still doing molded (lol), pple need that item, noob, or you bought another one???

People in shadow are probably best you will meet in game, kindest and sweetest, helpful...of course i want to keep this thread bumped. It just about the noob leader and his bikini he gained from tw^^ lawl
  • tomtailor
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yay UBER-NOOB (not mine term tho)
    thx to one from b:shutup
    bump =P
    edited December 2008
    Options
    you are by making shadow a puppet guild in tw

Are you really that thick headed? Let me try to explain this to you with 3rd grade English and math so you can understand.

Guild A has 120 members. Guild A owns 1 Territory.

Guild B has 120 members. Guild B owns 7 Territories.

Do you attack the guild who has 1 territory that can send in a full 80 members or do you attack the guild who is being attacked on multiple fronts and fighting 3 battles at once, thinning out their members?

Obviously you don't understand strategy but its to be expected from someone who has nothing better to do in their life but to flame me in a thread. Yes we where working with TheEmpire on trying to take out RoC. Yes they where probably using us as a distraction but we where doing the same thing smart guy.

For those who seem to think TheEmpire paid us to do this: Shadow or I DID NOT receive any coin from any member of TheEmpire. They could have very well paid other guilds for TW but Shadow received nothing from TheEmpire.
    by making suspicious trades in tw against RoC (bikini^^)
    What in the world are you talking about? I have never made any type of trade for anything with any member of RoC or Genesis.
    people need mobs inside fb39, fb51, please stop asking them to make wine (wine clears all mobs away lol) so you could lvl up
    I have never asked any member to make wine for any FB especially for 39 and 51. Please provide the proof that I have asked this of members. If I was so concerned with my leveling how come I just hit 60. Could it be because I have spent a lot of my in-game time helping members with boss runs, questing, etc?
    It just about the noob leader and his bikini he gained from tw^^ lawl
    I did a world shout for the bikini if you must know, it was paid for with selling DQ and gold. Guild funds have been used for nothing other then the guild.

The more I post the more of your immaturity will spill into this thread. I now have you blocked from the forums as well so I will not see what you post in this thread or anywhere else on the official forums. You can continue to harass me with your idiotic ramblings but from this point forward I will not see them. Good day sir.

Shadow recruiting active/MATURE players level 40+. Come join a fun, organized guild who gets rid of drama for all our members to enjoy a comfortable and fun in-game experience. You can message any admin listed on our homepage to become part of Shadow.
    www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tomtailor
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes we where working with TheEmpire on trying to take out RoC. Yes they where probably using us as a distraction
    All i wanted to hear, thank you...im done here, noob.

its sad we found out about this love with empire after the tw :(
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Shadow level requirement has changed. We are now recruiting level 50+ as a majority of our guild is 50+.

If you would like to join Shadow please message a admin listed on our homepage or register at our website. Thanks and we look forward to gaming with you!

www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    tomtailor wrote: »

Omg, Illusion i am really sorry for calling you noob, ultra-noob, arch-noob, whatever, lol. Officially , you are ultima-noob (term in use temporally, till i find better one), people need mobs inside fb39, fb51, please stop asking them to make wine (wine clears all mobs away lol) so you could lvl up, you ultima-noob^^

Tomtailor:

Kindly tone down your antics please. Keep it civil or don't bother participating in discussions such as these. I'm really not seeing how your posts are contributing to these discussions in any positive way.

Consider this your first warning.

Shazzbot out!
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thank you Shazzbot you guys are doing a great job in keeping a respectful community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tomtailor
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes we where working with TheEmpire on trying to take out RoC. Yes they where probably using us as a distraction

Yea, I am really sorry, i`ve overreacted...As a form of apology to you Illusion, ill keep this thread bumped once in a while...sorry again:)
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So uh, where's the Shadow vs RoC video? Was it ever uploaded?
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So uh, where's the Shadow vs RoC video? Was it ever uploaded?

Video uploading now, I will provide a link afterwords. Yes we where defeated but we did last 24 minutes and made it into their base.

RoC is a very well organized guild when it comes to PvP I will admit that, the tw was fun nonetheless. I am not afraid to admit defeat.

Shadow will be prepared soon again to challenge RoC.

You never get better playing people you always beat, the best learn from the best, we will attack RoC at some point again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkDefender - Sanctuary
    DarkDefender - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    aw so...I gotta be lvl 60?
    I'm looking for a guild! Please message me in-game! I hope to find one that is family oriented and willing to help!
    Server: Sanctuary
    Name: DarkDefender
    Email: TheDarkDefenderMgo[at]Yahoo
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nice try on the TW. Hopefully you and your guild members leanred something from it.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    aw so...I gotta be lvl 60?
    Level 60 for what? If your referring to being level 60 to participate in tw, no you can be level 1.
    Nice try on the TW. Hopefully you and your guild members leanred something from it.
    Thanks, every tw we participate in we learn something new and get better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thanks, every tw we participate in we learn something new and get better.

And have tons of fun doing it! b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • djkms1
    djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Shadow recruiting 50+. Come join a well organized guild who participates in TW, Zhenning, Internal FB runs, Boss runs, you name it.

We continue to get stronger and are not afraid to attack the big 4 who own the map. Every TW we get better and better.
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    djkms1 wrote: »
    Shadow recruiting 50+. Come join a well organized guild who participates in TW, Zhenning, Internal FB runs, Boss runs, you name it.

We continue to get stronger and are not afraid to attack the big 4 who own the map. Every TW we get better and better.

TW is a lot of fun. Shadow is even better =) We do so much as a group and together. Sometimes you may need to wait and have patience but it will be done. I love seeing mixed groups of mixed factions doing something and a storm of overkill Shadow come in to do the same thing. We over kill because we are here for each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • lillianavess
    lillianavess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Flame, flame, flame - insert more rudeness here- :p gotcha , just kidding!
    Thank you guys for everything b:victory
    It's a shame I have to surrender to real life b:surrender
    I'll miss you all b:kiss

b:thanks

If you are considering joining Shadow go for it , there are plenty of welcoming people that will gladly help, especially if you are willing to help others in return. These guys are a family, and they will treat you as such so long as you follow the simple rules (that are in place for a good reason) ^_^ In my experience everything they participate in is optional. I know they love to participate in tw ( I only got to go once T.T because of work, but it was fun whether we got slaughtered or not) however, that has not ever meant that it is mandatory. There are so many opportunities that open up upon joining Shadow, don't miss out.

<3 PlagueWitch
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Illusions a girl!

lol j/k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]