So no.

Options
Deity - Lost City
Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ah, I finally see Pandora coming out of his shell a bit? What do we have here? Oh, a picture of him doing 6.5k damage? Oh how very nice of him. First I'd like him to answer this:

Whats the purpose of showing the screenshot? We all know damage is based on your weapon + stats as well as the armor and stats of the opposition. Are you bragging about how good your own gear is? Or are you making fun of how bad my gear is?

First of all, you have crappy gears. Secondly, I have the best gear in entire PWI. So what does that screenshot prove? It proves that if the person in that screenshot is Oz pulling the same luck as you did, some low level warrior from your guild would have taken 15K damage. I really fail to see how hitting 6.5k damage means anything. Are you so excited that even as a mage, you have never achieved a 6.5k before that shot?

On top of that, the sad part is, even that damage isn't enough to take me out in 1 hit while I had 40 vit. Recently I just reset my stat points to pure strength in order to grind to 89 faster. As you can see, even at level 83 I had over 7K hp: http://i33.tinypic.com/bitcog.jpg

And this screenshot of which I 1 shot pandora, is taken 10 minutes before he did his 6.5K damage and based on my HP, he did not 1 shot me. So what does that tell us? Obviously one of his buddies over there helped him: http://i34.tinypic.com/34pkxt5.jpg

And here Pandora, let me give you a challenge. I'd like to invite as many people on Lost City as possible to see how long it takes Pandora to kill me when he doesn't pull a lucky critical with his ultimate. So what I will do is stand still for him to hit me. No I will not hit him back. So, Pandora, lets setup a time in front of the whole server for this nice little exhibition ya?

10 levels + much better gears means **** eh?
Post edited by Deity - Lost City on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    YOU DIDN'T ONESHOT ME LOOK AT MY HP NOW THAT'S IT A DAY LATER

332xbw9.jpg

Am I Deity yet?

You've got to be kidding me. Took you this long to get someone to shop your HP for you? Christ. It's been over 12 hours.

I have 5 witnesses that burst out laughing in unison on vent when you got oneshotted. You can shop **** and buy new HP gear all you like, you got oneshotted by a 79 mage with crappy gear. Uninstall, and stop racking up your mom's credit card before she has to sell your house.

Thread closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    YOU DIDN'T ONESHOT ME LOOK AT MY HP NOW THAT'S IT A DAY LATER

332xbw9.jpg

Am I Deity yet?
    no, but Deity has the same mana as you do.

DEITY HAS PANDORA'S MANA
    SS was edited by someone from RQ.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Money can't buy all, Deity will be always the laugh of Lost City.
    This is a warning b:victory
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes here are the possibilities for everyone to consider:

1. I upgraded HH80 Gold from +5 to +7, slotted G8 stones instead of 7, just to prove Pandora wrong.

2. I spent 12 hours photoshopping my hp to look 1337.

3. One of his buddies took the first shot while he pulled a lucky critical ultimate after, considering that EVERYONE in the screenshot he posted, is CLOSER to me than HE WAS.

4. I also become a d1ck king like Pandora and claims that his 6.5k lucky ultimate was a photoshop. b:pleased
    I have 5 witnesses that burst out laughing in unison on vent when you got oneshotted. You can shop **** and buy new HP gear all you like, you got oneshotted by a 79 mage with crappy gear. Uninstall, and stop racking up your mom's credit card before she has to sell your house.

I give you this:

Whats the purpose of showing the screenshot? We all know damage is based on your weapon + stats as well as the armor and stats of the opposition. Are you bragging about how good your own gear is? Or are you making fun of how bad my gear is?

First of all, you have crappy gears. Secondly, I have the best gear in entire PWI. So what does that screenshot prove? It proves that if the person in that screenshot is Oz pulling the same luck as you did, some low level warrior from your guild would have taken 15K damage. I really fail to see how hitting 6.5k damage means anything. Are you so excited that even as a mage, you have never achieved a 6.5k before that shot?

And I also give you an anecdote:

(2 people on a plane. 1 first class, 1 in economic)

Economic Class: R U A RE tARD!!!! SPNEDZ S0 MUCH ON TICKETZZZ HAXX
    First Class: I sit in a comfortable chair sipping wine, laughing at your hobo ****
    Economic Class: Stop racking up your mom's credit card before she has to sell your house.

Yes, thanks for the laugh Pandora....

PS: Don't forget this:

And here Pandora, let me give you a challenge. I'd like to invite as many people on Lost City as possible to see how long it takes Pandora to kill me when he doesn't pull a lucky critical with his ultimate. So what I will do is stand still for him to hit me. No I will not hit him back. So, Pandora, lets setup a time in front of the whole server for this nice little exhibition ya?
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You care too much deity ;o

/back to my movie.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    this here is a great example of how video games can take over someones life lol... deity u losing sleep over this?
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    this here is a great example of how video games can take over someones life lol... deity u losing sleep over this?

What? Failing in ingame attacks so moving on to personal? Where is the your momma jokes? Anything about my grandma yet?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    What? Failing in ingame attacks so moving on to personal? Where is the your momma jokes? Anything about my grandma yet?

I find it funny that you take this to heart. Only someone who is so desperate for everyone to worship him would continue this to the forums. Pandora hit you for 6.6k, you died, move on... you can't win every battle no matter how much money you fork out. People dislike you because you come off as a spoiled rich guy. I, for one, don't make fun of the amount of money you waste. I make fun of the fact that you think you are a god and cannot be beaten. For example, pandora killed you and now instead of admitting defeat you challenge the person to some sort of ridiculous thing that no one wants to watch or partake in. I bet you pandora doesnt want to see if they can kill you with you not moving. You do this everytime. It's like a trait. When you lose you either increase the stake, level 4 levels past the opponent then instigate a challenge or use some lame excuse and offer a challenge to prove themselves. PANDORA 1 HIT YOU HE HAS PROVED HIMSELF HE DOESNT NEED TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO KILL YOU. Seriously this is why everyone hates you, you don't know when to drop things.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I find it funny that you take this to heart. Only someone who is so desperate for everyone to worship him would continue this to the forums. Pandora hit you for 6.6k, you died, move on... you can't win every battle no matter how much money you fork out. People dislike you because you come off as a spoiled rich guy. I, for one, don't make fun of the amount of money you waste. I make fun of the fact that you think you are a god and cannot be beaten. For example, pandora killed you and now instead of admitting defeat you challenge the person to some sort of ridiculous thing that no one wants to watch or partake in. I bet you pandora doesnt want to see if they can kill you with you not moving. You do this everytime. It's like a trait. When you lose you either increase the stake, level 4 levels past the opponent then instigate a challenge or use some lame excuse and offer a challenge to prove themselves. PANDORA 1 HIT YOU HE HAS PROVED HIMSELF HE DOESNT NEED TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO KILL YOU. Seriously this is why everyone hates you, you don't know when to drop things.

Yes, everything is so easy when you use double standards.

Pandora is given the thumbs up for making a thread like this but its a taboo to reply to it?

I MERELY RAISED THE QUESTION WHAT DID PANDORA ACHIEVE BY POSTING THE SS?

Its funny when you are telling me to drop things when Pandora tries to manipulate things with fake screenshots, in an attempt to discredit my perfectly legit SS. Yes, I am trying too hard here. Its all me.

Now can you be less emo? Thanks.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options

PS: Don't forget this:

I MERELY RAISED THE QUESTION WHAT DID PANDORA ACHIEVE BY POSTING THE SS?

my bad.... guess imma go emo cause i can read b:shocked
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    my bad.... guess imma go emo cause i can read b:shocked

yes professor devoted, you can CLEARLY READ. because in the second paragraph, 1st sentence of the 1st post, I asked him the purpose of the SS, something which he has YET to answer.

besides, my intention of the challenge for him is to tell him to shove that SS back in his **** because he may never see a lucky shot like that again in his life time ;)

i also like how you have ignored every point i have raised to you and decides not to challenge them whatsoever. bravo
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I make fun of the fact that you think you are a god and cannot be beaten. For example, pandora killed you and now instead of admitting defeat you challenge the person to some sort of ridiculous thing that no one wants to watch or partake in. I bet you pandora doesnt want to see if they can kill you with you not moving. You do this everytime. It's like a trait. When you lose you either increase the stake, level 4 levels past the opponent then instigate a challenge or use some lame excuse and offer a challenge to prove themselves.

Im not here to debate the points you raise. I don't want to argue with you because you have the mind and give off the impression of a snobby rich boy who his parents made sure he was always right. Im only stating my opinion above in that quote. You do that every time and this is why the server gets a kick out off harassing you. I assume pandora posted it cause of the person it was against not the damage number.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Looks like someone is just butthurt to be one shotted (albeit luckily) by a lower level mage with crappy gear. It happens to the best of us, just suck it up and chase him til you crit him for more and post screenshots. Right now you just sound like some spoiled child crying baba everyones against me.

Internet. Srs bizness only.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yes professor devoted, you can CLEARLY READ. because in the second paragraph, 1st sentence of the 1st post, I asked him the purpose of the SS, something which he has YET to answer.

Provoke you so you post **** and call him out to pointless challenges, giving everyone a good laugh.

That could be his intention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

@Fierydevil: Always have to laugh about people, whose ego is so big , that they believe they represent the whole server! b:thanks

Btw ever asked Grim how much money he spends on PWI? And I know even RQ people who spend 200$+ a month for this Game and they are far from Deity strength.

And personally I am grateful that some people spend so much money on the game. With my 5 dollar I spend in 3 month, this game would not exist anymore...
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Provoke you so you post **** and call him out to pointless challenges, giving everyone a good laugh.

That could be his intention.

Seriously. I think that worked pretty well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ciser
    ciser Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    -________________-
    Bo~~~~ring
    Gamez are made to have Fun :)
    and wizzes do great damage to STR build
    but 6500 is good if it's PvP
    and hey Diety , gear is what build a character -_-
    without gear wizards and venos and BMs too will be like open asses in front of mobs xD
    but still
    Bo~~~~ring reason to fight over for
    -_-

regards
    _Tear_
    supernova marshal.

Bo~~ring
    Gn xD
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

In actuality most people are jealous of this deity person cos it sems like it's him agasnt a large number of people that are jealous they cant aford to do what he's done.

I think the lower lvl's that dont have any previous knowledge of pw strive to be like this deity.I myself have pmed him many times asking for his great knowledge of the game.i envy this person and hope i will learn what he knows in time so i can fight people 10 levels above me and come out still breathing lol.

Sadly when you get that good in a game you tend to go into godly mode and ignore most people mewh. if you see me pming you asking questions please be kind and answer so i can someday be like you !

If im pming you it means i look up to you and think you know better then anyone else and are best quilified to give me knowledge.

one thing i do wonder about is why that big conqer guild dont talk more in global like bl and rage do.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    one thing i do wonder about is why that big conqer guild dont talk more in global like bl and rage do.

bloodlust spams global because they are the strongest. ragequit talks more shlt because its in their nature even if they're weaker than conqueror
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    cause conq has nothing to brag about and they know they are in trouble soon

and im quite sure deity makes up for the whole guild WC wise
  • frostbringer
    edited November 2008
    Options
    @devoted:
    LOL! Yeah of course we achieved so much less than RQ or BLT on this server! And I am soooooooo serious about this statement!
    Not TW, territory, member, level or money wise though; but well in WC we do not have such big mouths as them and talk less s**t than them, so we must be so much worse than them! b:shy

This logic reminds me of my kindergarten time, where also the loudest and greatest braggart were seen as the best. Makes me wonder about the age range in BLT and RQ?

Btw we are soooooooo afraid of BLT attacking us in one? or two? or three? weeks? or months? I just pray it will not be years. Could not live with that fear of you attacking for such long time!
    But well we will actually just surrender, like any other guild before, when you attack us! b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    back to undines for u b:victory
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    cause conq has nothing to brag about and they know they are in trouble soon

and im quite sure deity makes up for the whole guild WC wise

We tell the members to keep quiet and stay away from WC, it is a pointless ego war that has no real meaning. Just attack us and let the game play itself out, and stop talking so much.

Blah blah blah CQ too scared to attack BL now but apparently BL is too scared to even try to attack CQ. I'm tired of waiting.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Deity: The point of Pandoras screenshot is: he has spent 20 bucks in this game, while on the other hand you have spent 5000 bucks(?) and he can still 1 shot you like a baby.
  • n0ob
    edited November 2008
    Options
    [QUOTE=Haiz - Lost City ;1026261
    Blah blah blah CQ too scared to attack BL now but apparently BL is too scared to even try to attack CQ. I'm tired of waiting.[/QUOTE]
    CQ attacked BLT and it was an epic fail. Is everyone in CQ like Deity?
    If you don't want do something stfu and don't do it. If you want something to happen stfu and wait for it to happen.

or... b:sad b:cry

@why everyone hates Deity.
    it's human nature, just like how kids hate broccoli b:surrender
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Deity: The point of Pandoras screenshot is: he has spent 20 bucks in this game, while on the other hand you have spent 5000 bucks(?) and he can still 1 shot you like a baby.
    Pandora spent $20 that he earned and Deity nolifes on game (or calls it a hobby) while leeching off his parents.
    If that was his own money he spent on the game and did what he did... most people won't hate him as much as they do now.

get a life, get a girl friend and go to school Richard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Pandora spent $20 that he earned and Deity nolifes on game (or calls it a hobby) while leeching off his parents.
    If that was his own money he spent on the game and did what he did... most people won't hate him as much as they do now.

get a life, get a girl friend and go to school Richard.

Go get a job and stop being jealous of those that have worked harder for what they want cos you dont have the Will to make it happen.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Why do people use the "you're poor" card against people that make fun of deity? Do you guys realize this is a video game? I could easily spend as much as deity has on this game but im not going to. Why? Because as I said its a game rofl... spending more than 100$ a week doesnt mean you are good. It means you are obsessed. Re-evaluate your life. If you have to take a semester off of school and borrow money for a game it means you need some major reconstruction in your views because remember, its only a game. dont lose sleep over this game guys b:surrender
  • frostbringer
    edited November 2008
    Options
    LOL Devoted! Somehow it sounds like you had to say that to yourself too!^^

Oh and Starang. Pandora does not need to spend much real money on the game, because he has his own guild to exploit! b:quiet
  • n0ob
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Go get a job and stop being jealous of those that have worked harder for what they want cos you dont have the Will to make it happen.
    b:pleased do you even know who i am or what i work as? right...
    i know deity is a 16 year old lifeless noob using his mom's credit card. It's said that birds of a feather flock together. You should follow your own advices.

/facepalm
    gtfo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.