edited November 2008
    go go, e-drama is always fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    cause conq has nothing to brag about and they know they are in trouble soon

and im quite sure deity makes up for the whole guild WC wise

lol? Can't believe you even said this. We're just not a group of children who scream out things on world chat. Especially when those things are directed toward our guildies. (Guild chat....)

And besides, Conqueror is a poor guild but yet big. BloodLusT are rich and still struggle with us. That sums up that cash shop can't cover everything for you.

btw, do you even know why you hate us? b:embarrass
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thats something I never understood. Why does Bloodlust hate Conq so much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol? Can't believe you even said this. We're just not a group of children who scream out things on world chat. Especially when those things are directed toward our guildies. (Guild chat....)

And besides, Conqueror is a poor guild but yet big. BloodLusT are rich and still struggle with us. That sums up that cash shop can't cover everything for you.

btw, do you even know why you hate us? b:embarrass

Yes bloodlust is rich.. flamez pays us a 100$ a week.. I have spent 20$ on this game lmao. We dont struggle with you guys. Xtacy why do you post behind a fake account? Who is the guild that creates fake accounts? (griminlamez) Who has the biggest cash shop ***** in the game? I dont see any blt talking trash on wc about how much money they have to waste. I can name 3 people in conq that like to brag about how much they spend off the top of my head. Only trash i see is us talking over pvp fights. I seriously like many conqs but it is the few individuals that ruin my view as a whole.
This discussion has been closed.