Very funny Developers...

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The carrying would help alot for my factionmembers and myself... One member, and good personal friend of mine, always and I do mean ALWAYS gets lost. She can be on autofollow and still gets lost! b:shocked I have thought so many times: If only I could just pick her up! But we are both female not only ingame but also real life so no game there.

Unfortuanetly though I would love for the feature to be implemented I do not believe it will happen. b:sad
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you all for your posts.

As you can see, the Chinese goverment is a COMMINUST goverment and they are really messed up. Alot of people are from the USA heck Canada. I think that they should make it allowed because most of the people on here are ****, **** like me and Bisexual. Homosexuality is just like a regluar sexuality but a male doing a male or a female doing a female... SERIOUSLY, you seen on the internet? They do it!!! Why can't WE do it?

And for all those people who say that it isn't allowed, I understand. And for that post that saying that not ALL workers are Daoist... Well thats true and not true. Daoists are people who think that ****/****/Bi is against law because it isnt right... Well I can tell you this, I seen MANY people that are that and they cant get merried ingame... OR Embrace..? Thats MESSED UP! This is a MALAYSIAN Game not a stinky game that is overruled by the Chinese goverment!

So learn to live with it and just grow up. No matter WHAT you say, it will happen and I know it will.
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think that they should make it allowed because most of the people on here are ****, **** like me and Bisexual..

Speak for yourself there MR!!! b:laugh
    edited November 2008
    Speak for yourself there MR!!! b:laugh

Excuse me? Did you just called me a boy?
    edited November 2008
    Oh and quick note to everyone: I AM NOT NAMED AFTER A FREAKING SEXUAL MOVE! I happen to be named after a god damn PILL!
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Your whining because your level 23, when you hit 30+ this does not even matter. Not even a single little bit of an issue get over it.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    Excuse me? Did you just called me a boy?

Well now that all depends.... are you pitchin' or catchin'?????b:laugh
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008

As you can see, the Chinese goverment is a COMMINUST goverment and they are really messed up. Alot of people are from the USA heck Canada. I think that they should make it allowed because most of the people on here are ****, **** like me and Bisexual. Homosexuality is just like a regluar sexuality but a male doing a male or a female doing a female... SERIOUSLY, you seen on the internet? They do it!!! Why can't WE do it?

And for all those people who say that it isn't allowed, I understand. And for that post that saying that not ALL workers are Daoist... Well thats true and not true. Daoists are people who think that ****/****/Bi is against law because it isnt right... Well I can tell you this, I seen MANY people that are that and they cant get merried ingame... OR Embrace..? Thats MESSED UP! This is a MALAYSIAN Game not a stinky game that is overruled by the Chinese goverment!

So learn to live with it and just grow up. No matter WHAT you say, it will happen and I know it will.

So now you're discussing politics in a game?
    The point of this game isn't to get married. The point of this game isn't to meet a mate online.
    Heck, the point of this game isn't to carry and embrace one of (equal or different) gender.
    Why make such a big deal of it? You've even gone as far as to insult every chinese person out there by calling them communists and b:shocked MESSED UP?

You're the new person here into a game, and before even giving it some thought decided to rampage your way in here, insult the creators of this game, insult their morals, insult the community's responses, insult people who responds to you's intelligence and age, try and make changes to something so trivial, yet you tell all of us to grow up?

There's nothing in this game that boldly says "No ****/lesbians allowed", nor is there anything that pops up hate messages about that "category" which you're so keen on setting as "unique". Odd, I don't know if you're really one at all. Most of them are trying the assimilation strategy, letting us know that they too are the same as us, human beings, yet you try so hard to inch yourself away from people you consider "straight", calling the game creators biased and "daoist". Have you any idea what you're even doing?

Now go play the game, level a bit, and when you've hit level 30+, you'll see why embracing is such a trivial part of the game that you wouldn't even remember why you decided to make such a big fuss about it. My friends and I would use the embrace function only for one reason now: Chi before a duel. If you needed to bring someone somewhere, let them know about the "follow" command. It works wonders.
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2008

First off, I have played this game for quite some time, and just about everyone I have met in over a year playing on several servers is straight. Not saying there aren't ****/lesbians/bi's in the game (obviously there are since you and several others proclaim just that), but quit saying the majority of players are not straight. speak for yourself, and let others speak for themselves.

That being said, will you quit referring to this game as Malaysian. It's from a Chinese developer. A company in Malaysia simply licensed the rights to host it (and they did an absolute HORRIBLE job at running it by the way!!)

Good luck with your efforts, however. I believe it might be a bit more effective if you and those that wish to participate, sign a real petition and mail it formally to the makers. The developers are in China, and I sincerely doubt whether they read our forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Alright, alright everyone. Simmer down. It seems clear to me that the OP is quite young and only trying to stretch their newfound right to political activism. They are just practicing. Soon enough they will learn where they should be voiceing their opinions to best effect change in the world. Hopefully they will gain a better understanding of world politics and the art of successful debate before exposing themselves in an arena filled with many who are far more intelligent than they are. Maybe by then they will realize the folly of this particular endeavor and learn that when the world won't adapt to you it's up to you to adapt to it.

A tip or two for the OP....

Shouting, defensiveness and the use of profanity when trying to make a point or change a mind are signs of ignorance and a weakend position. Superior minds will chew you up and spit you out.

Generalizations and wide stances do not increase your chances to be right. They expose your argument as fraudulent and you will end up trapped by your opponent.

In written arguments, the importance of correct spelling and grammer simply cannot be stressed enough. Learn to diagram sentences, how to use the dictionary and always proofread your work.

Learn to be passionate about your topic without being emotional.

Note the two posts above this one and try to see what could be in store for you if you keep going like you are. I'm sure they were being gentle.

To Aryannaveno... Thanks for your response. I never considered the cartographically challenged.

Now how about we close this useless thread before I really get going?
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    1) Carrying is usefull, and for that I want it, no mater race/sex

2) Romance/sex has nothing to do in here. It's not a roleplaying game, it's a ****-n-slash, and the game engine is very ill-adapted to roleplay.

3) To everyone, your real life beliefs are of no interest here. Some of them I agree, some of them I find offensive to even exist and I think should be treated by a therapy, you don't know which ones and I won't tell because a GAME is absolutely not the place to discuss such things.

So, long story short, yes I would want to carry anybody, but I couldn't care less about your reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think that, at the very least, females should be able to carry if they are flying or riding a mount.

I would love to show my friends the beauty of PWI atop my manta ray, but sadly they have walk just because my character is not male.

I also feel for the guys who cannot be given a ride at all. There was someone in my guild who could not be in the guild picture (which was atop a high ledge) because he was < 30 and could not be carried. If he were a female character, he could have made it up there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    I also feel for the guys who cannot be given a ride at all. There was someone in my guild who could not be in the guild picture (which was atop a high ledge) because he was < 30 and could not be carried. If he were a female character, he could have made it up there.

Or, your guild could have chosen another spot easily reachable by this low level - but they were too selfish to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fangxing - Heavens Tear
    Fangxing - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Fangxing, that's a really lame thing to say. =P Maybe somebody is playing this with their same sex gf or bf? lern2thinkrationallyplzplzplz.

Lurn2thinkinterwebzpeepzplzplzplz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I know that PWE is ran by a bucket of monkeys on speed.
    edited November 2008
    Does it really matter if two guys (or two girls) can't embrace or get married in a game? It shouldn't because the two would only do it for attention, so why should it be allowed? Most likely you are just one of those people who are doing it to "STAND OUT" from the crowd...god, it's like high school again...

And WHAT?! How in the world can you put those three together in the same sentence!? Just because it's a Chinese based game doesn't mean the makers are all Daoists! b:angry

I didn't included Greek Orthodox.. I said I am happen to BE Greek Orthodox. Learn to read before posting.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Let me start off by saying that I was born and raised in China and the Chinese government is not like a red demon like some of you picture it to be. I now reside in America and still go back every other year to visit my relatives. Secondly, I seriously doubt that most people on here are ****, ****, or bisexual. Lastly, why does it even matter if they can't embrace or whatever? Like others said, it's such an insignificant part of the game. Granted, I'm only level 20 at the moment so I can't speak for those that are higher levels, but I played fine without embrace or carry.

So, take your own advice and "learn to live with it and just grow up."
    Another thing, don't enforce your own beliefs on others or judge others based on your values and standards.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Here is the facts.

1.PW supports the correct morals of marriage...male+female=CORRECT...nuff said on that.
    2.Man holding a man..it just isnt right.The only time i want to hold a man is when im mad and choke him out.
    3.Female holding a female..nowb:pleased girls after different..that would look sexy and exotic,BUT would be unfair to the men and they will be pimp slapped.
    4.Christians..being bad?What side of the world you grew up on son.Im a christian and you desrespect my beliefs and that kinda pisses me off.I could go on ranting about all the other religious beliefs but i will not in respect to them..but you sir/mam should be banned for saying this anyways.Plus u have christians,baptis,catholics..the list goes on with the holy church that does not like **** marriage and that repsect the morals of marriage..sorry kid go back to RL .
    he is actually breaking the first rule in the rules.
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

b:angry
    I'm suprised there arent many replies to this offensive post.

1. Why is that correct, coz your religion says so ? your religion = ******** to anyone that doesnt follow it.
    2. Why isnt it right ?
    3. Typical male that likes lesbians....
    4. LOL you're talking about respect ? you're offending a good bunch of ppl here.
    So what if a bunch of religions dont like ****/**** marriages ? who CARES ?? this game doesnt have a religious flag anywhere.

Now outside of the "ZOMG MY RELIGION SAYS THAT'S WRONG!!!" side.
    I support this, carrying anyone no matter their gender would be useful I dont care if they can 'embrace' and kiss omg their pixels kissed omg!
    Marriage.... why not ? how does it affect ANYONE else if people of the same gender can marry ?
    But it's probably not going to happen because it's up to a chinese company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
    edited November 2008
    But so many people arguing about it nonetheless, although it's against the TOS ... Please could you all keep all and any beliefs where they belong : outside that game ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Does it really matter if two guys (or two girls) can't embrace or get married in a game? It shouldn't because the two would only do it for attention, so why should it be allowed? Most likely you are just one of those people who are doing it to "STAND OUT" from the crowd...god, it's like high school again...

It IS for attention.. this was a non-issue LAST week.. all of a sudden...because someone who putts from the rough feels like his pixel-based rights are being trampled on...

Oh, I voted NOT allowed.....
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It IS for attention.. this was a non-issue LAST week.. all of a sudden...because someone who puts from the rough feels like his pixel-based rights are being trampled on...

Oh, I voted NOT allowed.....

Why does it have to be attention ?
    For example with girls carrying girls
    It could be:
    1. I got a raptor and she doesnt, I give her a ride.
    2. I want chi and she's the only one I know that's arround.
    3. I wanna marry her for whatever reason I have.
    4. I got flying mount and she's under 30, so I carry her.
    5. Any reason people embrace for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Here is the facts.

1.PW supports the correct morals of marriage...male+female=CORRECT...nuff said on that.
    2.Man holding a man..it just isnt right.The only time i want to hold a man is when im mad and choke him out.
    3.Female holding a female..nowb:pleased girls after different..that would look sexy and exotic,BUT would be unfair to the men and they will be pimp slapped.
    4.Christians..being bad?What side of the world you grew up on son.Im a christian and you desrespect my beliefs and that kinda pisses me off.I could go on ranting about all the other religious beliefs but i will not in respect to them..but you sir/mam should be banned for saying this anyways.Plus u have christians,baptis,catholics..the list goes on with the holy church that does not like **** marriage and that repsect the morals of marriage..sorry kid go back to RL .
    he is actually breaking the first rule in the rules.
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

b:angry

1. Sorry, it's only "Correct" because your 'religion' dictates it so.
    2. You conradict yourself on 2 and 3, you seem to appear biased against any kind of **** people yet you say female and female would be "sexy and exotic". I find that sexist.
    4. I also grew up christian, but I didnt choose to be. It's old @zzed ways, rules and beleifs were forced upon me from a young age. This can be considered brain washing. So glad now have a mind of my own and can make own decisions about what is right and wrong.

Considering this game was made by chinese developers, the christian church dosen't get to say jack about if **** and lesbiansm is right or wrong here. And neither do you.

I agree that threads like these are kind of pointless, many have been made previously and have done nothing, also it's agreeable that embracing does not affect normal game play. But you have no right coming in here saying that this is wrong just because your religion tells you so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    1. Sorry, it's only "Correct" because your 'religion' dictates it so.
    2. You conradict yourself on 2 and 3, you seem to appear biased against any kind of **** people yet you say female and female would be "sexy and exotic". I find that sexist.
    4. I also grew up christian, but I didnt choose to be. It's old @zzed ways, rules and beleifs were forced upon me from a young age. This can be considered brain washing. So glad now have a mind of my own and can make own decisions about what is right and wrong.

Considering this game was made by chinese developers, the christian church dosen't get to say jack about if **** and lesbiansm is right or wrong here. And neither do you.

I agree that threads like these are kind of pointless, many have been made previously and have done nothing, also it's agreeable that embracing does not affect normal game play. But you have no right coming in here saying that this is wrong just because your religion tells you so.

Agreed on all, what a person does with another person in their own privacy is their own business.

However, when out in public there are certain social standards atleast some of which should probably be heeded.

Do the kids with the funny hair, torn up clothes, green tounges and black lipstick escape social ridicule???

No they do not, and niether do same sex couples when they forgoe their privacy and decide to take their displays of affection for each other public.

And YES I do believe public displays of affection(both **** and straight) are all put-on shows staged to grab the attention of any passer-by.

There may even be a slight issue of insecurity attached to it, though I have yet to fully explore that theory.

BOTH are in extremely bad taste, however one is socially acceptable and the other... much less so......

Which brings me back to my point..... GET A FRIGGEN ROOM PEOPLE!!!b:angry
  • Aaratull - Sanctuary
    Aaratull - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008

are you $%#^%#& $#@$%^%&amp;(*) b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Aaratull - Sanctuary
    Aaratull - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pls.. moderators and GMs .. stop this madness!!! This is a mmoGAME ..what you want... to live your life here ???
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008

You are the reason why I hate and cannot stand **** people. So whiny and annoying. The world wasn't shaped to support **** people. Obviously if everyone were **** humanity would die out. If I were you I'd be happy enough to at least know being **** isn't lunacy because if you ask me it sure as hell looks like it is. Oh and do you want me to address you as mister?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hum, someone noticed girls can actually give romantic kiss to panda/tiger/wolf?
    This is a crime where i live...

So what is the problem with guys/girls kissing who they want?
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    vigor wrote: »
    You are the reason why I hate and cannot stand **** people. So whiny and annoying. The world wasn't shaped to support **** people. Obviously if everyone were **** humanity would die out. If I were you I'd be happy enough to at least know being **** isn't lunacy because if you ask me it sure as hell looks like it is. Oh and do you want me to address you as mister?

They wouldn't have to "whine and complain" if people weren't so narrow minded and society grew a frigging brain and moved on from such old beleifs and traditions. If no one ever made a stand for what they beleived in, the world would never get anywhere. Female rights, black rights, how are **** any different? such prejudice...

However this thread really ought to be locked. This is an mmo ffs, not real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The perceived problem lies in equality. Because players of the opposite sex can show affection, some argue same-sex couplings should be afforded the same luxury. The reality is this game was created in China, and is therefore styled after that culture. If the game was from a more socially progressive area, homosexual couples may have had that luxury. But who's to say it wouldn't have been censored in the American (sorry, ''International'') version?

Personally, I don't think ANY sort of affection should be allowed in the game. If you want to cyber, take it to Second Life or something where it belongs.

As an aside Goseri, you did raise an interesting point. It seems furries are awarded more liberties than our **** and **** comrades. And that's just wrong.
  • Xtonyx - Heavens Tear
    Xtonyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    well it would be nice for ****/lesban/bi people but people think about the game physics..... imagine seeing a human male holding an untamed or an untamed holding an untamed it would probably mess around with the graphics. it just wouldnt look right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~sig by Saitada, a total badass b:laugh
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Marriage in game is a Azian invention. The "rules" concerning dating are so strict that for most youngsters a virtual relationship is as good as it gets for a long time. Its the kind of relationship you can have without losing "the flower". Its a big sales promotor for that reason.

But for a Azian developed game to script same sex mariages or just "loving embraces" its decades to soon. The powers that be just blacklist the game. I'm not sure about the law in those counties but i can somehow imagine developers finding their backside in jail, for reasons of "corrupting youth".

Add to that, PWI is ported from the Azian versions, and for the reason the previous poster mentioned its hard to implement without it looking like ****.
This discussion has been closed.