Very funny Developers...

13»

Comments

• Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear
    Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I usually don't involve myself in such useless posts but I will this one as it is stepping on MY rights and WANTS to not see same sex marriage or "kissing/embracing" in the game.

You are being selfish by only seeing your side of the story and not considering the opinions or beliefs of others and that's the bottom line cause, I do NOT want to SEE you kissing your same sex partner in public, its disrespectful to those who do not hang that way. I see your side about having equal rights and I will not bring my personal beliefs into this post, therefore I will stop there. I don't see a problem with a girl carrying a girl or guy carrying a guy, but truthfully I agree with a post above, im sure it would be aesthetically displeasing because of how the xyz axis of the avatars would collide and look really unprofessional. Carrying yes, embracing no, take it out all together if you have to.

There are more important things the developers need to work on like buggy quests, buggy npc's and buggy classes. THINK about that before you post another useless post. b:spit

~DragoDarknae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BladeMaster of Perfect World
    Husband of VanyaDarknae
    Shylael Director
    "Be who you are lest you let yourself down. Train hard, don't kill steal and have fun, this is a game people"
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    is it just me that find it funny that they are so against this, but still promotes polygamy?
    (Duke blacke)
  • dragkraigorx
    dragkraigorx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    theres only female for those fox girls :(
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *posts in the 100th "OMFG NO SAME SEX CARRYING/MARRIAGE WTF!?" topic.....*

Seriously get over it, there's more important things the devs should be working on. Before anyone makes another topic on this at least try and remember where the game originated. Your answer is right there.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *posts in the 100th "OMFG NO SAME SEX CARRYING/MARRIAGE WTF!?" topic.....*

Seriously get over it, there's more important things the devs should be working on. Before anyone makes another topic on this at least try and remember where the game originated. Your answer is right there.

.... Its not useless, your useless
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • mule2
    mule2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    .... Its not useless, your useless

This line here proves you maturity level.

Lets start with the fact this thread is in the wrong section.
    It should have been posted here--->http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

I could go on but there have been numerous post previous to mine that list all the reasons why this is indeed a USELESS thread.
  • nannasgod
    nannasgod Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    1. Why is that correct, coz your religion says so ? your religion = ******** to anyone that doesnt follow it.

1. Sorry, it's only "Correct" because your 'religion' dictates it so.

I have to disagree on that. Its not about religion,its about NATURE says its right. A male is supposed to have sexual relationships with a female, not with another male. Same goes for females, they are supposed to have sexual relationship with males, and not with another female, thats the way NATURE meant it to be, and thats how male and female body is shaped. Just because ppl found a way to bypass that and have sexual relationships with ppl of any gender,that doesnt mean its natural and it should be displayed in public view.

Think about it, there are many kids playing this game, or even entire families. What is a 12-year old kid gonna ask his parents when he see two males kissing each other, or two females? What is their parents gonna say to their child? Personally, I wouldnt wanna see either two males kissing, i think its disturbing enough that barbs are kissing with women, cause animal-human sexual relationships are not normal either. If i had kids, i wouldnt want them to see two males kissing each other and think its something normal and ordinary.

I see no reason how males carrying males or females carrying females is necessary to the gameplay.Ppl that say its needed for chi, u can duel someone to get chi, u can kill a couple wraiths to get chi, and u can craft chi potions to the apothecary. Everyone owns a flying mount after lvl 30, so practically everyone can reach any place in game. The only reason the male-female embrace even exist is that it helps creating a romantic atmosphere,thus adding a plus on game visuals. Even tho, if its really that necessary for males to carry males and females carrying females, i would agree with what its been already said, if its done in a non sexual way, like carrying wounded comrades out of the battlefield...

Dont get me wrong,im not hating homosexual ppl, i dont like them, yes, but since ur asking for ppl to respect your right to do anything u want, u should respect ppl's desire not to see unnatural things.
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    nannasgod wrote: »
    I have to disagree on that. Its not about religion,its about NATURE says its right. A male is supposed to have sexual relationships with a female, not with another male. Same goes for females, they are supposed to have sexual relationship with males, and not with another female, thats the way NATURE meant it to be,.

Ummmm, I don't support total homosexual freedom either, and i sure as **** don't support same-sex kissing or "romantic" embrace in this game, but I'm afraid you need to check your facts, because it does occur in nature quite frequently, and science is still baffled by it for the most part.... could it be that animals are not as dumb as we've been led to believe? I mean that's one way of trying to excuse our cruelty "ehhh, it's just a dumb animal, it doesn't feel anything".... perhaps they do not wish us to learn the truth because it could put alot of people out of a job.... and let's face it, we are predators and we do need meat.

nannasgod wrote:
    i think its disturbing enough that barbs are kissing with women, cause animal-human sexual relationships are not normal either

Have a dog???? Ever pet that dog??? Ever kiss it??? Then by your own definition you are a beastitilist
  • nannasgod
    edited November 2008
    Ummmm, I don't support total homosexual freedom either, and i sure as **** don't support same-sex kissing or "romantic" embrace in this game, but I'm afraid you need to check your facts, because it does occur in nature quite frequently, and science is still baffled by it for the most part.... could it be that animals are not as dumb as we've been led to believe? I mean that's one way of trying to excuse our cruelty "ehhh, it's just a dumb animal, it doesn't feel anything".... perhaps they do not wish us to learn the truth because it could put alot of people out of a job.... and let's face it, we are predators and we do need meat.

Have a dog???? Ever pet that dog??? Ever kiss it??? Then by your own definition you are a beastitilist

Thats true, it does occur in nature pretty often,but that doesnt mean its natural, its not the way its meant to be.I consider it an abnormality.Yes it happens in nature with animals and stuff but its not normal. And the thing is, i dont have to watch when male animals **** each other,i can always walk the other way. With this game, things are different cause if they enable homosexual kissing and cuddling, im sure there would be more than 50 guys kissing other guys in archo right in my face ( i think there will be more homos kissing each other in case this happens,cause ppl tend to do whats "forbidden" or "taboo" ), thus ruining my gameplay experience. There are many ppl that dont like that, and it could result in PW loosing players-potential customers. I dont think a profit based company want that.

About ur last line, no i never had a dog. But ppl who own dogs and kiss them, they dont do it in THAT way. They love their dog, but that love is not in erotic way,they dont wanna have sex with their dog, they dont kiss that dog french style , they simply care for the dog, there is a difference on that.

The point of my post is that ppl can do whatever they want with their sex life, as long as it stay in private.
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    nannasgod wrote: »
    Thats true, it does occur in nature pretty often,but that doesnt mean its natural, its not the way its meant to be.I consider it an abnormality.Yes it happens in nature with animals and stuff but its not normal. And the thing is, i dont have to watch when male animals **** each other,i can always walk the other way. With this game, things are different cause if they enable homosexual kissing and cuddling, im sure there would be more than 50 guys kissing other guys in archo right in my face ( i think there will be more homos kissing each other in case this happens,cause ppl tend to do whats "forbidden" or "taboo" ), thus ruining my gameplay experience. There are many ppl that dont like that, and it could result in PW loosing players-potential customers. I dont think a profit based company want that.

Which is exactly why I don't wanna see it happen in this game, I don't want or need to see two men kissing either, I just don't feel the whole nature thing is a legitimate argument, people ARE animals.... and who's to say what is or what is not "natural", sex(even in nature as i have pointed out) is not always strictly used as a tool for procreation, sometimes it is simply for pleasure or to convey "feelings"

About ur last line, no i never had a dog. But ppl who own dogs and kiss them, they dont do it in THAT way. They love their dog, but that love is not in erotic way,they dont wanna have sex with their dog, they dont kiss that dog french style , they simply care for the dog, there is a difference on that.

Ok, we can agree on that, but the difference to me seems pretty obvious in the game as well, when in Tiger form female chars can only pet Barbs, they can not kiss them, and when in humanoid form the argument of "people making out with animals" isn't really entirely valid, because Barbs are niether 100% animal or 100% human, so it's kinda like an old werewolf or vampire movie where the woman falls in love with the werewolf or vampire.....
  • Nanna - Heavens Tear
    Nanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well my opinion about whole this thread ( i voted: No, since there wasnt option "i dont care") its really doesnt matter for me if someone is **** or ****. But yet no need to do those fantasies front of other players and expect ppl like it. And no im not homofobic or smth, i have few friends my self actually which is ****-couple. But they aint either kissing or touching each others front of every ppl. They do respect the reality (like my honey said) the way nature ment it to be (man is with woman) thats why there is no gayweddings or options to carry/embrace with same gender..
    Believe me, there is LOT of homofobic ppls around it so the satisfaction would go surely opposite way.. It just would cause madness and sadness and that is not the main game idea.

And about the kissing animals.. well there is huge diff of the way how i kiss my bf and my dog lol xD i dont shove my tong in my dogs throat or kiss the way i wanna have sex with them. That's sick and weird indeed if someone think it's same thing.
  • nannasgod
    edited November 2008
    Which is exactly why I don't wanna see it happen in this game, I don't want or need to see two men kissing either, I just don't feel the whole nature thing is a legitimate argument, people ARE animals.... and who's to say what is or what is not "natural", sex(even in nature as i have pointed out) is not always strictly used as a tool for procreation, sometimes it is simply for pleasure or to convey "feelings"

I agree ppl are animals,but the point of this game is to have fun within certain limits.I know that humans are animals also,but a game is meant for fun. There is big difference between homosexual things in real life and homosexual things in a game. IRL i have the option to ignore it, but in a game i dont. If there would enable such things in PW, it would be like " either i stay in this game and see **** making out all day long all over the place,or leave the game" and in my case, the balance goes toward the second option.

About the barbarian thing, i guess in some point ur right, but still i always get some weird feeling when i see that happen.
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is what I think! I think it be cool if we could at least carry the same gender. It was a very nice touch adding embrace. They should make a friendship embrace.. for same gender. Hugs, high fives or something, but regardless....

It would be nice if I could carry my friend she is newbie and it would make things ALOT easier. I hope for this at least someday.
    edited November 2008
    We don't really give a **** about religion inhere. If you don't like it, please leave.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    You should take your own advice.
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    We don't really give a **** about religion inhere. If you don't like it, please leave.

So abrasive and yet you want people to agree with you??? And again, who is this "we" you keep reffering to???

Whether you like it or not, religion still plays a large role in determining what is culturally and socially acceptable..... just as it has for several thousand years, and that's not likely to change anytime soon.

I doubt that anyone really cares who's name appears over your head.

Most of us WOULD like to see some form of non gender-specific, non-sexual carrying of other players because it would enhance gameplay..

Most of us draw the line at same-sex kissing and coddleing in game, that's just far too awkward and asking wayyyyy too much.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i like to say, i do not support **** people, BUT I SUPPORT LESBIANS! WOOT!b:laugh
  • Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear
    Dragodarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Ummmm, I wish to comment on this because in fact the game has "religion" in it, the developers hinted in the game about different chinese/malasian/japanese religions in here. YOU may not care about religion but some do so before you stick your foot in your mouth again , THINK before you TYPE.

Or better yet, let the post die, you have given your opinion, let it sink in....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BladeMaster of Perfect World
    Husband of VanyaDarknae
    Shylael Director
    "Be who you are lest you let yourself down. Train hard, don't kill steal and have fun, this is a game people"
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Guess what? This is racist. Games that allow **** marriage dont even exist, and wont exist in near future, on this planet.

And thx god they dont.b:bye

Secret of the Solstice allows **** marriage.....

My two cents on the matter is that it should be allowed, because some U.S. states are starting to allow **** marriage, though I think that people should really stop caring about what other people like. If you don't like it. DON'T WATCH!!!!!! Leave people to do what they want and start worrying about what your doing, It's not your life, It's theirs let them have their fun, don't ruin their life because of your opinions and society's overall opinion.

Though the poll is leaning towards both at the momentb:victory

But again this is all up to the DEVS in China.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i like to say, i do not support **** people, BUT I SUPPORT LESBIANS! WOOT!b:laugh

That's sexist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    That's sexist.

Your probably sexist just like everyone else in this world.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Honestly how do you even find your way to these boards? b:sad
  • brisngr
    brisngr Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Are you calling me a boy?!
    Well now that all depends.... are you pitchin' or catchin'?????b:laugh

ROFL!
  • dvorak