Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    PVP = TW
    Drama = PK

/signed for truth

I want PvP to be sports. Two sides of equal power face each other and the better players win. In the strictest sense of the word, PK is a sort of Player vs. Player combat too, of course - but usually I am using the term "PvP" for the sportsman-like, tournament sort of PvP. PK is something else. PK is when you get stabbed in the back while fighting a boss and the person doing it thinks that makes him more skilled than you. PK most certainly isn't sports. I detest PK and after having rolled on a PK-enabled game once, I know I won't ever do so again. I guess that makes me a "carebear". But I don't really feel offended, I don't care much about the opinion of people who generally think they are better and leeter than the rest of the world - and those are usually the ones who'd use the "carebear" term in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    heaven's tear server is the carebear server
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • darkestomen
    darkestomen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    its funny the real PVPer is an honest player who will ask to duel you, its agreed to by both to fight. He will wait for you to finish your mob, max out your health and magic. He wants a clean fight to see who is best, just for the fun of it.

A PKer is the lowest form of player in any game. He is the pond scum you walk through to your next quest. He is the kind of person who sleeps were he craps, never brushes his teeth, and wouldnt know what a bar of soap was if you showed him. To him its a hoot to pick on lower level players and then puff up his caved in chest and decry to the world he rocks. He wants to be "The Man" in game, because his rl sucks so bad. Usually he is between 12 and a very immature 25 years in age, some are even older. Never had a real gl and with all this sexual frustation building up his only release is through PKing. Even Dr. Phil couldnt help this type of moron.

Dont be mad at the Pker every party needs an ****, thats why gamers invented him. He makes the most worthless critter you will ever waste your time on. He will never learn how to play his character, is worthless in parties because all he does is run away from a honest fight, and the only thing he can do other than Pk is stand around begging for gold and equipment.

There are simple ways to deal with PKing little cowardly pissants who attack you when your backs turned, fighting a mob, or out questing/lvling. I dont go looking for them, but I do prepair for them, as we all know they cant help themselves. In another MMO I play what I do is bait them in, make them think they have an easy kill. NO brain little Pkers love the lowly little nub. Until I turn on the heat and beat them down. Then you should hear the crying coming from them about that is not fair, you cheat, blah blah blah. Now who is the carebear, the Pker who just got pwned.

I plan to use the same tactic in this game. So if you see what looks like a lowly little nub out by himself killing mobs. Think twice before you kick that brain **** into action and think PK. He might just be your worst nightmare. 98% carebear 2% PK killerb:victory
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    from my experience in HT server, its actualy very boring as theres no Drama, not even i wud thought to say this but...a server needs Drama to keep it interesting unless u generaly are a boring git

i was on LostCity server for like 10 mins at one point and it was spamed with Drama, its something interesting to read aswell while ur out grinding.

Also every server needs random pkers or what not, it keeps u on ur toes and keeps u aware of ur surrondings, if u get pked by some1, then the fun begins, have them on ur KoS list and kill them when u see them which brings extra fun to the game, or tbh even guild war kos can be fun if its not a complete outragous 1/10 battle.

but realy, even sometimes having an argument with a general **** on pk can be more fun then u think as it gives u something to do other than, grind,quest, get better gear ext,

the carebear thing in general is a term that just basic general *******s use that have a real big ego and think there "king of da world" by using such a lame **** excuse for an insult
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No Lost City = *yawn* ZZZZZzzzzzz...
    Lost City = Interesting Results and Entertainment
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    reversal wrote: »
    From Urban Dictionary...

Term applied by PvP (player vs. player) participants in an online role-playing game to those players are disinterested in PvP conflict. Usually derogatory.

Antonyms: Ganker, griefer, PK scum.
    Me and the boyz used to gank everybody at the crossroads, before the damned carebears got the rules changed.

1. A player who detests Player versus Player (PvP) gaming and whines about how it ruins their gaming enjoyment.

2. A player who is killed or has a loss through theft and then complains about player harassment.

3. A player who focuses their gameplay strictly on crafting or other non-competitve activity.

4. A player who is afraid of getting ganked by other gaming players.

5. Players more concerned with "coloring" their houses, clothing, names, etc... than with playing against other people in a competitve gaming environment.

6. A player who ruined the PvP MMORPG industry by complaining so much that PvP MMORPG development is rare.
    "I think everyone can agree that nerfing does no one any good, Except for the carebear that was bitching about getting killed by that class while fighting a mob."

Looks like the correct definition of PVE players.
    This is a warning b:victory
  • Soloboy - Sanctuary
    Soloboy - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    rofl most of u made me lol... cause it's not only in game termanalogy but outside game too..

Carebear - A player who never wants to do pvp and will do anything to avoid is a "carebear"(in game definition)

Carebear (out side game) - somone who is a coward.. :)

yw for clearing that up

PS. after i posted this i read some of other people posts... people are u really thatt dumb??? to cuss on the forums let alone the game? call me a care bear but if u work so "hard" and waste your life away to get that high lv that fast then why would u waste it by cussing? rofl... ( rofled in rl at this)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    its funny the real PVPer is an honest player who will ask to duel you, its agreed to by both to fight. He will wait for you to finish your mob, max out your health and magic. He wants a clean fight to see who is best, just for the fun of it.
    PvP = people killing each other, dont sugar coat it with honesty or whatever.
    A PKer is the lowest form of player in any game. He is the pond scum you walk through to your next quest. He is the kind of person who sleeps were he craps, never brushes his teeth, and wouldnt know what a bar of soap was if you showed him.To him its a hoot to pick on lower level players and then puff up his caved in chest and decry to the world he rocks. He wants to be "The Man" in game, because his rl sucks so bad. Usually he is between 12 and a very immature 25 years in age, some are even older. Never had a real gl and with all this sexual frustation building up his only release is through PKing. Even Dr. Phil couldnt help this type of moron.
    A carebear is the lowest form of player in any game, cry about cyber dieing ? also dont use RL excuses.
    Thanks for showing your ignorance by saying all PKers are like that, also their RL status has nothing to do with this.
    Just like some PKers are idiots IRL:
    Many carebears are cowards IRL, does that mean ALL carebears = coward ? no (unless we follow your lame pathetic logic)
    Dont be mad at the Pker every party needs an ****, thats why gamers invented him. He makes the most worthless critter you will ever waste your time on. He will never learn how to play his character, is worthless in parties because all he does is run away from a honest fight, and the only thing he can do other than Pk is stand around begging for gold and equipment.
    Actually PKers know how to play their chars better than carebears on most cases, because PVE = fight agaisnt an AI, all AIs can be predicted and you can find it's weakspot.
    Playing agaisnt other people = a lot harder, not everyone got the same skills/armor/builds/playstyle/weapons/level.

There are simple ways to deal with PKing little cowardly pissants who attack you when your backs turned, fighting a mob, or out questing/lvling.
    Such as suck it up and move on ? omg you cyber-die lol....
    I dont go looking for them, but I do prepair for them, as we all know they cant help themselves.
    And that helpless noob kind of ppl can kill you ? wow.... sad
    In another MMO I play what I do is bait them in, make them think they have an easy kill. NO brain little Pkers love the lowly little nub.
    No brain little carebears love to b:cry
    Until I turn on the heat and beat them down. Then you should hear the crying coming from them about that is not fair, you cheat, blah blah blah. Now who is the carebear, the Pker who just got pwned.
    Carebears b:cry a lot more than PKers.
    I plan to use the same tactic in this game. So if you see what looks like a lowly little nub out by himself killing mobs. Think twice before you kick that brain **** into action and think PK. He might just be your worst nightmare. 98% carebear 2% PK killerb:victory
    There's something called "PLAYER INFO" you can do it before you pk.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Never seen a single episode of carebears show before and till recently I always thought they refer to the character "Bear" in anime series .//sign and that sounded actually like compliment since Bear was quite cool character and he did like to help other people and he was not interested in PvP

Pity that it's not derived from .//sign after all.
  • Formaldahide - Sanctuary
    Formaldahide - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    there are people that like to work WITH eachother rather then against, thats why there are PvP and PvE servers in most games. if people want the chance to get PKed while fighting mobs or bosses, they l go on the PvP server, and the ones that dont go to PvE.

i personaly havent been PKed, and WOULD mind, i got a PvP account for that.
    but i have friends who got PKed and got there loot stolen cuz the basterd was to lazy to kill the mobs himself.

so i stick to this, if you want to PvP go to a PvP server, and leave the PvE server/players ALONE, they are there for a reason. so stop nagging about carebears who DO get the reason of the dif servers and just play the damn game!!!
  • GustavoM - Heavens Tear
    GustavoM - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    betch wrote: »
    What're we going to call people who want to play the PvP server?

You can call those as no-lifer's, due to the high probability to lose the items/equipment, and the urge to say that "they not bother to get all of the **** once again".

And btw, @ the ones who says that PvE servers are carebears: wait a min, but they also got arenas where you can fight the hell outta others w/o having a chance to lose equipments or items. And there's even more "carebears" on the PvP server than the "official carebear" server, aka the PvE ones.

So wich server is the most **** on all this? The one wich others feel the desire to lose all of their equipment in a snap, or the other one where you can kill the hell outta others w/o the chance to lose anything at all.

In the end, this is the internet where every issue is dealt like it is the end of the world. So have fun.
    This user does not have enough cash to play on a PvP server.
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    In the end, this is the internet where every issue is dealt like it is the end of the world. So have fun.

Quote for truth, hehe. I'm still puzzled as to why anyone takes particular offense at being called this. If you get PK'ed, and are upset about it, WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IN PK MODE?

Edit: Or rather, why on PW? ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

And btw, @ the ones who says that PvE servers are carebears: wait a min, but they also got arenas where you can fight the hell outta others w/o having a chance to lose equipments or items.

I dont think the arena is opened yet, and if it is, how do you get in it?
    Back.
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nice slash-quoting there Lessie, way to really take a person's view out of context to insult them. Something which on your average forum is against the rules, guess its different here.

PKers who QQ and call people carebears are lame in their own right. Just because other people have a preference to be able to actually get somewhere in the game to get to a point where they would be effective in pvp, does not mean you should QQ and cry carebear all the time. Which is what the pve servers are good at: giving people time to get to the point they want to be before joining in on the pvp action in TW.

Sure there is less drama, but less drama means more focused people and less carebears hanging about in the towns generating said drama.

Sure, the drama may be an interesting read, but it gets annoying when you are just trying to improve your character to be good in pvp, which apparently is supposed to be good in the late 70s and starts at 30.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    PvPers in general are griefers plain and simple they level only cause they have too to kill others.
    For them fair PvP two equal people fighting = boring they much prefer to kill low players and get off on causing other people as much strife and heartache as possible, these in my opinion would be better off dead...no loss to the world at all..

>True PvP is two equal parties fighting it out to where one party wins which i enjoy (hence being on PvP server).

PvE are people who enjoy the actual game (quests, story and leveling)these people generally have no ego problems or life issues like the above degenerates..and seem to be able to speak and treat people with a little respect guess these peoples IQs are slightly higher..

This Carebear **** is the first set of fools best thing they could come up with cause anything harder would mean they'd actually have to think.

So feel pity for those uneducated or worse sadistic fools as they camp you its all there petty lives have to keep them happy.
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well carebear(s) Is people like unno lets say 98.7% of Evolution,75%+ Of Radiance,68.9% of TheEmpire and MAYBE JUST MAYBE .1% of RoC lmao. But all aside, Carebears refear to people that choose to stay Blue named(non pk mode) Because they scared to die or something, Mainly.. Carebear = Sissys,Whimps,Scared people,(Bad word),(Bad word),(Bad word),(Bad word),(Bad word),(Bad word),(Bad word),(Dr.Pepper),Bad word.

Thats bout it :) PvE server is good though, I like to choose when I wanna Pk :)
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I tried to pk on my server, could not find anyone to actually pk though.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    betch wrote: »
    Is it a insult?

Because I sure as hell find it offensive when I want to play a PvE server just to avoid having to dealing with friends whining to me to come PK somebody back. What're we going to call people who want to play the PvP server?

yeah its a very sad excuse for an insult, honestly though dont let it bother you, jsut be cause they are anti social/ homicidal pricks shouldnt bring yah down too much

i mean they are using a word liek carebear as in insult i say just laugh at that simple fact alone and wish them a happy thirtheenth birthday :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I dont think the arena is opened yet, and if it is, how do you get in it?

knock out the little lady infront of the enctrance and take the keys :P haha im kidding of course but idk if its open either from what people say i plan on testing it asap but going by what others say its not working but idk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Does this ever take me back... The term may be older, but the first time I heard it was in the grand-daddy of all graphical MMORPGs - Ultima Online about 10 years ago. That was a free-form RPG, with (initially) no restrictions on PvPing and PKing outside of towns. Players tended to group according to the four player types in Bartle's seminal paper - Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades: Players who Suit MUDs.

http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm

In a nutshell, Bartle laid out four general reasons people play online RPGs:
    - Achievement (levels, stuff, gold, etc)
    - Exploration (find out where stuff is, how things work, what the bugs are, etc)
    - Socialization (chatting with each other, roleplaying)
    - Imposing their will upon others (PKing)

People's interest in a game can span many or even all of these aspects. But nearly everyone favors one over the others. Bartle called them, respectively, Achievers, Explorers, Socializers, and Killers.

People with similar reasons for playing tend to hang out together. But people with different reasons for playing could coexist amicably, ignore each other, or develop a deep hatred for each other. Of the four, Socializers and Killers get along least well.

One of the fundamental problems with PKing is the lack of reciprocity. A socializer wants to roleplay or PvE. A killer wants to PvP. In a free-form game like UO, a killer can force a socializer to stop roleplaying to engage in PvP. That is, the killer can force the socializer to stop doing what he wants, and make him do something he doesn't want. A socializer, however, cannot do the same. He cannot force a killer to stop PvPing to engage in PvE or roleplaying. The situation is asymmetric, and there is a lack of reciprocity.

The socializer can try to stop the killer from bugging him, but that involves engaging him in PvP - giving the killer exactly what he wants while doing what the socializer doesn't want. Regardless of the outcome of the battle, the killer has already won. He gets to spend the night doing what he wants (PvP). The socializer either gets his event ruined, or has to spend the night doing something he doesn't want (PvP). It's a no-win situation for the socializer.

In UO, on the Chesapeake shard, I was an explorer-type who happened to become friends with a lot of roleplayers (socializers). We mostly ignored the PK guilds during our events, but one of them decided to make it their mission to annoy us. During the heated arguments over this in the forums, I saw the term carebear applied to us (in a derogatory way) for the first time.

One of the roleplayers wrapped his head around the reciprocity problem and came up with a solution. New characters in UO were protected from having their corpses looted. There was a resurrecting priest near our hangout. So we all made newbie thieves, formed a guild called the Carebears, and waited. When the PKs attacked, we rushed them and started pickpocketing like mad, all the time emoting that we were *hugging* the PKs. If we died, we just ran to the priest to be resurrected and started hugging (and pickpocketing) again. We didn't fight them, so they didn't get the PvP they so enjoyed (or so they claimed). It was an endless rush of newbies in robes who would die in one or two hits, only to come back to do it again in a few seconds.

Eventually the PKs grew bored and left. What they didn't know was that our ploy had succeeded. Amongst all the items that had been pickpocketed was a key to the PK guild's tower. A couple days later, we raided the place, took everything we could carry (and they'd built up quite a collection in nearly two years of PKing), and teleported it into town (where the PKs were kill-on-site to the guards). The key was then copied hundreds of times and given out like free beer to everyone we could find, making the tower useless as their base. The incident, and the term Carebear, became pretty famous on the shard afterwards.

So the term doesn't really bug me anymore, since Carebears can pwn too. Just not in the way the PK wants or expects. It was ... interesting ... to see them whining in the forums about how unfair the whole thing was. Talk about role reversal and getting your just deserts.

Newer MMORPGs have solved the reciprocity problem by adding PvP switches and/or PvP zones. So PKs can't force you into engaging in PvP if you don't want to, just like you can't force them into doing something besides PvP if they don't want to. Some Killers still whine about this, but they're a small minority. The free market has shown that the vast majority of people want PvP, but they want it to be consensual. You can see this in the relatively small number of PvP servers, and the rarity of MMORPGs with unrestricted PvP.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    big wall of text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • tankhunter
    edited December 2008
    Options
    knock out the little lady infront of the enctrance and take the keys :P haha im kidding of course but idk if its open either from what people say i plan on testing it asap but going by what others say its not working but idk

The Archesour Arena Manager said that the Arena was open at 19:00 server time, which would translate to 7 PM PST. That would be the time to test it.

@Solandri

Nice story.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You are right on the spot, Solandri. The main issue at hand is that 3 out of those 4 player archetypes can co-exist easily but the Killers cannot co-exist with the other 3, since their goals are mutually exclusive with the other 3 types (as you pointed out). So basically the two sides are pretty much destined to dislike each other, resulting in mutual name calling and disrespect, for which the Carebear term is a good example.

Both sides need to learn that their differences are just resulting from different tastes in gameplay. The stereotype "A PvEer is a coward having no playing skills at all, so all they can do is killing dumb AI monsters." is just as wrong as "A PKer is a self-centered, intellectually challenged person with no life at all so their only pleasure is causing grief to people in a computer game."

There are players on both sides fitting those stereotypes perfectly, of course. But there are very skilled PvE players who just don't want to get stabbed in the back while questing and there are highly intelligent and nice people who just prefer PvP gameplay, too. It's about time to accept that we're just different. In the end, the perfect solution is what PW already has: The PK button - which gives both sides the control over what they prefer.

As for the disagreements and disrespect: That's on us to put an end to. But my hopes aren't all that high for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Should we be calling PvPers He-Mans or Gi-Joes?
  • tankhunter
    edited December 2008
    Options
    GI Joes in a good sense, Skeletors in a bad sense.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So I'm a spade with a little diamond and a lot of heart. Hehe, cool. ^^

I find being called a Carebear a compliment. It means I'm ticking off the bullies. <3

I do believe Solandri's story is a perfect example of brains over brawn. lol.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • scarling
    scarling Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    back when i was a little one, i used to watch carebears.. They always said "caring is sharing" and i dont see anything wrong with that.

Being called a NOOB after playing a game for so long, would be far worse, i think.
    giphy.gif
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So I'm a spade with a little diamond and a lot of heart. Hehe, cool. ^^

There are online quizzes which test your Bartle quotient. Here's the first one that popped up on Google:

http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/bartle-test-of-gamer-psychology

The psychology of interaction online and in games has been fascinating to watch develop over the last 10-20 years. Initially the online world was just an extension of the real world - access to the Internet was controlled by schools and companies, which almost always used your real name as your username. Your virtual online personal was your real self.

As access broadened and people started setting up their own servers, anonymous handles started to be used for usernames. These were frowned upon, but you couldn't really stop them. Initially ISPs gave you a username based on your real name, but soon they let you choose your own. The dam burst when AOL joined the Internet - nearly all their usernames were anonymous handles.

Then came online games, and the anonymous handles started taking on a virtual life of their own. People invested real time and emotion in those virtual lives. That begged the question - when does it stop being virtual and start being real? The first real big paper on this was "A **** in Cyberspace."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_****_in_Cyberspace

If someone commits a virtual ****, the trauma to the victim can be real. Where do you draw the line? How do you punish such a crime? Is it even a real crime? The waters were further muddied by gold farming and selling items/accounts in UO and EQ, where people paid real-life money for virtual currency. Early on, this sort of thing was frowned upon. Sony would ban any accounts they discovered had been sold. People tended to feel that there should be a sharp delineation between the real and virtual world.

Recently, things have swung back the other way - away from anonymity and towards blurring the line between your virtual persona with your RL one. You have games like PW where you pay RL money for virtual trinkets. The current generation of kids seem to make no distinction between the two - they see the net as just another place to hang out, like the mall or burger joint. And of course we have the recent tragic case of Megan Meir, who assumed a fake online persona was the actual person, which eventually led to her suicide.

Anyhow, I think it's fun to ponder about these things. How honest/nice/mean am I at school/work? In a RL game like baseball or billiards? In an online game like WoW or PW? What is it about the different environments that makes me behave differently?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'd say it's because you don't know the people you're playing with. At least, for those of us who keep their online world and offline world mostly separated (though, ironically, I'm only here because half a dozen of my offline friends play and we have kickass LAN parties :D).

As for the whole "carebear" business: that's just what happens when the killers refuse to coexist with the other 3 types of players. Personally I consider myself the Acheiver type, but I can tell you I have no interest in PvP. I just like seeing the killer-types rant about carebears... it's hilarious. Also, @Kingpiccolo: those sound more like compliments than name-calling. How about "neanderthal?" XD

But in the end, kids, the Internet is Serious Business. Don't forget. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This was surprisingly hard to find. Care Bears on Robot Chicken. Gives a new meaning to the word. b:chuckle

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/robot-chicken-password-swordfish/3466385864