Wth is a Carebear?

Options
13»

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The only thing I hate is ganking and I helped beta test another game only pvping no pve.There is no ganking in this game.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This was surprisingly hard to find. Care Bears on Robot Chicken. Gives a new meaning to the word. b:chuckle

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/robot-chicken-password-swordfish/3466385864

Which? The thread or the video? I'm still trying to understand why people bump threads that are three months old.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OK......i hafta say it.......

Less QQ more PewPew!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • scionofchaos
    scionofchaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OK......i hafta say it.......

Less QQ more PewPew!!

And I feel a need to respond. Shut the Hell up noob.(waits for the angry response)
    Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
    Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
    Do not walk beside me, This twisted road I must walk alone
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your a damned carebear for making a QQ thread about people making fun of you for being a carebear!

LESS Q____Q MOAR PEWPEW b:bye
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hahaha! i was joking around son.

But seriously, no hate for the pve players. Just more like CURIOSITY.

I mean ya'll PVE all day.....and yet, ya'll got lower levels than us.

Insane priced items like for example true form sage is worth MILLIONS on sanct, but in LC it's available in CATSHOPS for 250,000.Reason being ya'll don't have many high lvls to farm fb 89-99 and such.

It really confuses me actually.

By right it should be the other way around, cos like i mean....we here on LC can't play or level up properly cos we get PKED 24/7 RIGHT???!!!

LMAO^^

*Puts on shades, for impending CAREBEAR STARE!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The term carebear means nothing to me at all what so ever.
    I play on sanctuary server and dont have any need to pk or pvp whatever with anyone. Other people waste their breath on people like me and laugh all they want because for some reason they believe I am a coward for playing pve. Kind of hard to make that assumption when you dont know someone. I play FPS's for pvp/pk because pk in any other type of game truly requires no skills at all besides finding someone with their back turned to you. And to fight someone while they are busy is nothing but being a carebear themselves because they apparently have the help of the mob that you are fighting to help them kill you...LOL 2v1 = cowards.......bottom line. Call me carebear because i dont care. Yeah I may cyber-die but in RL when the game goes off, everybody cyber-dies in my life....Including the big bad PKer. So get over it