Complaint

Options
Matadora - Heavens Tear
Matadora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
OK, I want to complain,

I learnt how to change colour in chat ON THIS FORUM, and was doing it in WC for DAYS, yet suddenly i get accused of manipulating hex codes by a GM and banned from chat for 30 mins, no questions asked, no warning.

I dont even know what a hex code is!

But if you are going to ban people for stuff, make sure they dont learn it on YOUR forum, its not exactly fair...

Julz x b:angry
Post edited by Matadora - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    OK, I want to complain,

I learnt how to change colour in chat ON THIS FORUM, and was doing it in WC for DAYS, yet suddenly i get accused of manipulating hex codes by a GM and banned from chat for 30 mins, no questions asked, no warning.

I dont even know what a hex code is!

But if you are going to ban people for stuff, make sure they dont learn it on YOUR forum, its not exactly fair...

Julz x b:angry

in every single mmo i played ur not allowed to use codes on chat. Its an offensive action and can be banned. Ur not suppose to change the color anyways and why wud u use it in wc? may be using someties on guild or normal chat mite be ok but u still shudnt. and the hex code iis the code used to change the color i guess. Also the code wasnt posted by a gm, was posted by a player.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If it doesn't look like an option provided by the game for all users to use, always be skeptical about using it.
    That's all I can say. Consider it lesson learned I guess. I've learned that the hard way in other mmorpgs.
    Colour codes for text ingame is usually (although there are exceptions) not wanted.
  • Matadora - Heavens Tear
    Matadora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    but thats just silly, i mean i would understand if it were used to impersonate a system message or something, but just for fun??
    i typed the word HEARTLESS (my faction) in 3 different colours... thats it >.<
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    uhm hello, wellcome to PWI. If it doesnt make 110% sense without putting 5 seconds of thought into it.. BAN IT!!!