The Empire - Heavens Tear's competitive faction

Comments

• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    message Blazeofglory in game and im sure shell put u in.
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well we certainly would be happy to have another wizrd. Especially if he is an adult that can except the help we offer in fb's, Bosses, and HH not to mention TW.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Why join just another guild when u can join an Empire[/B] Lvl 55+
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi Blaze how ya been? Good to see your still going strong. Ill never forget the help you and your guild gave me when i needed it. Come to pvp server and ill hook ya up.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    ty Tozak and nice to see u...I would of loved to be on the pvp server but i was out voted.b:cry

The Empire is recruiting lvl 55+ b:victory
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    The Empire is recruiting..lvl 55 and over (all veno spots r full) adults that r active and tw oriented with an "i got ur back" attitude. We r pretty much self contained as we dont have to go out of the guild to ask for help. We all help each other in The Empire. We run boss teams, fb's and TT lvl 60 70 and 80 daily. pm me here or leave a message or pm Blazeofglory in game.
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sorry for the delayed response.

I just started leveling on my Veno the other day, and it was rather...refreshing. I haven't done much else on my wiz this week besides daily crazy stone. Honestly, at this point, not sure what character I really want to play. Just need a bit more time to figure out what I wanna do.

Not saying you have to save a spot for me. But if I decide to stick it out on my wizard, then yeah I'd join up. I'll try to get it figured out before the weekend's up.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    ok Aesis..The Empire is recruiting....55+
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dope: As an outsider, all I can see is that you are well named. You are truly a Dope.

Maybe I'm old school, but I believe in speaking softly, yet carrying a HUGE stick. That to me is the true sign of maturity and intelligence......both of which you obviously lack.
    You really need to STHU and play the game.

You sound like the little kid in the sandbox who keeps getting sand kicked in his face. Some sit there and cry about it while the sand keeps coming in... .some GTFO of the sandbox, stop crying, and move on.

In this case, you're the third case: You're the kid kicking sand into his own face, crying about it, and not moving on.

Way to shoot your foot off on the server. Keep close those friends you still have. Tomiko may be your hero, but Tomiko handles herself exceptionally well.

You = Epic Fail

Of all the big 5 or so guilds on this server, I've YET to have an issue with ANY Empire member. I have had issues with members from OTHER big guilds, but not TE. I've had EXCEPTIONALLY bad luck with members from your present guild... .maybe Wargasm will straighten some of the peeps out..... we'll see.

Shut up and play bud. You're peeing into a fan here. You won't win the 'arguement' . There isn't one to win.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    As the pw euro version draws closer we have experienced some losses as i am sure some of the other guilds have or will experience shortly. The Empire has 6 slots open for lvl 55+ ADULT or mature ACTIVE players. We have Fb team, Boss teams, TT (HH) teams for lvl 60 70 80 that run daily. We all believe in helping each other and take great pride in this fact. No 1 has to be bribed, its such a simple concept that it escapes most people. Only an adult or mature mind can grasp such a concept. The Empire is looking for people such as this.

If you r not yet lvl 55 we have Empire2 for you to lvl up in. At lvl 55 u will be brought into The Empire. Empire 2 is NOT a tw guild and never will be. Come join one of the best on the server ..
  • icewhite
    icewhite Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi Blaze just dropping you a line to say hi and letting you no we are just about done. Save those slots for us we are defecting b:chuckle That other guild is just to clicky for us and the Gm doesnt even bother to talk to the guild. It feels more like a concentration camp then a guild. I'll meet up with you in the game.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    Hi icy how r ya? When ur ready to make ur move just email me or get me in game...be glad to have ya. We'll always make the room if the slots r taken.
  • Vanburen - Heavens Tear
    Vanburen - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    whats up everyone,,haev a good day^^
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    The Empire is recruiting Adults only lvl 55+
    The Empire 2 is recruiting lvl 20+ Adults
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    Shameful bump
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    Epic Intro

Greetings brave warriors of Heaven's Tear. Many moons have fallen since The Empire first unsheathed its swords. From the dawn of HT, The Empire faction has gathered some of the keenest fighters and has surmounted great obstacles to establish itself as a paramount force. After weeks of battle, The Empire sank its roots steeply in the South Eastern territories and its battle flags brandished torwards the hostile lands. Many other great factions have arisen. The Northern lands trembled and the Western lands quavered with the drums of war.

It is time for you to choose your allegiance. Will you join us in arms and dye our flags with the blood of others? Are you prepared to weave yourself into the history of the first dominating guild in HT? If the sky shall fall we shall hold it. Join us! Heaven's Tear is for you to conquer and its soil is for you to walk on. The conquest begins here.

Real Intro

We're a guild of mostly older and mature players who have a passion for gaming. This guild is built on big end game goals and ambitions and will use everything in our arsenal to achieve it. We are the first faction to reach level 3 and also the first faction in the server to conquer a territory. Currently we own four lands in the South East. While we strive to be the premiere guild in the server, we understand that ultimately this is just game so having fun in a stress free environment takes top priority ;)

We have a forum as well.

note: Only Empire members have full access to forums and functions.
    ================================================== ==================

What's in store for you:
    - One of the most helpful group of people for your questing, FB needs.
    - Free giveaways among the members is commonplace
    - Guild banks
    - Never resting guild chat
    - Ventrilo server
    - Weekly Territory War and respective salaries.
    - Competitiveness and bragging rights (!!)

Requirements (LLAMA)

Level - To even up the playing field for all of our members, we ask you to be level 55+. Priorities will be given to archers, barbs, and wizards.

Language - Speak and write English. You will feel ostracized if your English level is too poor.

Ambition - This guild to be honest, is pretty fast paced. We are constantly in motion so we need you to have the same mindset to be in the same place we want to be - the top.

Maturity - This means you will have the drama/humor tolerance as big as the Buddha's stomach. You shall act in a respectable and mature fashion. When you crack jokes make sure they are in good taste. Unfunny jokes aren't allowed. You'll be immediately kicked and banned if nobody types "lol" or "haha" within the following five seconds.

Activity - What is important is that you are active on the guild chat, the ventrilo server (not a requirement), and overall be a true member of the family ;) Oh and... grinding up a few levels a week makes us giggle too.

Important Guild Rules:

Respect, maturity, helpful, friendly, active, following the ToS and the works. But here are some unique rules that every member will have to live by.

PK (Player Killing) - PKing another guild member is strictly forbidden unless done in the form of mutual consent and lulz. PKing to threaten, provoke, or disrepect any member of the community may result in a kick. If you are PK'ed,and KS'ed the guild will back you up. However, preparing for TW will be top priority and you may be asked to swallow your pride and keep your eyes on the end game prize instead of starting guild wars.

FB drops - The drops are shared by all members in the party if done in a guild group. No exceptions. Keep this in mind and be prepared if you are the tablet holder.

Absences - The guild will keep track of your leveling. Even though you are encouraged to level up to xx you need not feel pressured. Just announce your absences (things happen in real life we know) beforehand so your static level does not translate to intended inactivity.

Everything cool? All sounds handy dandy? If you have questions or want to get in the guild already then ... here's the contact info (finally!)

IGNs to PM:, Blazeofglory, DeadlySin, AmunRe, Sandy, NRAHT

FAQs:

Q: I want to join TE but my level is too low. Can you reserve a spot for me?
    A: Good news to you. The Empire has a secondary guild called Empire2 that accepts players of all levels. Empire2 members will have special priorities to entering the main guild including a lower level requirement, among other perks. To join Empire2, PM Lightbindres.

Q: What if I get freaking abused?? Will I ever be able to PK back to defend my honor?!
    A: Ask an officer and present your case. You just might be granted permission to lay a smack down.

Q: I just laid a smackdown on one of your members. Where do I brag?
    A: On this thread.

Q: I want to take advantage of your no pk rule and pwn your members. Will I expect a full force comeback?
    A: Yes.

Q: What if I have more questions?
    A: Then you're stupid. Jk, you can PM one of the formentioned IGNs or send me a message. I will be glad to answer if I know.

Q: I have "business" with the faction.
    A: PM blazeofglory

Q: What is the average level of the guild? Highest? Lowest?
    A: Come in and see for yourself :D

Q: WIll I be gauranteed a TW spot once I join?
    A: At the time of this post, you are expected to be lvl 55+ and have 100 hours in the guild to have guaranteed participation. But everyone will get a chance to sooner or later depending on # of TW per week and spot availability.
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    Nraht - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Figured eventually I'd get mentioned as a contact being a founding father and all but slipped through the cracks once again. NRAHT, Marshal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    Figured eventually I'd get mentioned as a contact being a founding father and all but slipped through the cracks once again. NRAHT, Marshal

And NRAHT...yes every 1 contact NRAHT and give me a break from the many pm's i getb:victory
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Kay, thread updated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    The Empire is recruiting a few good people lvl55+
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    Well with the influx of the top hi lvls of the HT server (minus 1 give us time well get him as well)
    We r pretty much set. We have 1 spot left for a lvl 55+ and will have a few slots after the Euro people leave for OB. Come join us.....Adults, mature, active, and friendly.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    The Empire recruitng 55+
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    After taking out Genesis yet again and in 24 mins flat this time..The Empire would like to thank all the people of HT server for the many pms we have recieved congratulating us. We r a premier guild with premier players and r recruiting. We r interested in adults that r active and helpful and dislike drama. We r an all adult guild. We use ventrilo but its not mandatory. The Empire is an extremely fast paced guild so if ur shy u would have a hard time in here. We run daily fbs, boss runs, and HH (TT) runs and we believe in helping our fellow guildmates. Helping each other helps us become stronger as a whole.

We r recruiting lvl 55+ and would look kindly on a wizard. Unfortunely we have all the venos we need. But if u r a combat (heavy armor) veno we will take u as that is a class unto itself.

Pm AmunRe, NRAHT, DeadlySin or any The Empire member u see.

We also have Empire 2 which is a non tw guild for lvls 20 up to lvl 54. Once u hit lvl 55 u will be brought into the main guild. Empire 2 is strickly for those wanting to get into The Empire but dont have the lvl requirements. You must be an adult and active to join.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    T? pm me if ur in game or email please.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    We r interested in adults that r active and helpful and dislike drama. We r an all adult guild. We use ventrilo but its not mandatory. The Empire is an extremely fast paced guild so if ur shy u would have a hard time in here. We run daily fbs, boss runs, and HH (TT) runs and we believe in helping our fellow guildmates. Helping each other helps us become stronger as a whole.

We r recruiting lvl 55+ and would look kindly on a wizard. Unfortunely we have all the venos we need. But if u r a combat (heavy armor) veno we will take u as that is a class unto itself.

Pm AmunRe, NRAHT, DeadlySin or any The Empire member u see.

We also have Empire 2 which is a non tw guild for lvls 20 up to lvl 54. Once u hit lvl 55 u will be brought into the main guild. Empire 2 is strickly for those wanting to get into The Empire but dont have the lvl requirements. You must be an adult and active to join.
  • Fire_ice_dog - Sanctuary
    Fire_ice_dog - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hi im a lvl 22 veno and im a heavuns tear plaer
    i whont be on tell after 3:00 but still find me
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008

ohai altho you dun fit our lvl requirement we're also currently looking for an English spelling teacher. will contax u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008

Im sorry ice but u need to be lvl 55+ to join The Empire and all veno spots are filled as mentioned above.
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    I thought for sure The Empire would take a hit with the other pw coming out..but thats not thecase. We r recruiting lvl 55+..business as usual..
  • lazor
    edited November 2008
    The Empire has raised their lvl cap to 60. We r recruiting lvl 60 and over that r adults and active. We do DAILY HH runs, fb runs, boss runs. By daily i dont mean once a day. I mean we run all day long and sometimes into the night. When a team needs a break the 2nd team takes over. We have an HH bank that u can buy from at a discounted server price. We have an HH bank where people contribute HH mats and those r given out free. We have a defense fund as well as a terrirtory war fund with a very integrated excel sheet system made by our very own payroll clerk. The more tw's u attend the bigger ur paycheck. and its well over 100k per territory. You get paid once a week. There is NO holding back money. Any questions about payment and you can talk to the payroll clerk.

Our Defense fund is separate and apart from our tw fund and defence payments are also piad once a week.
    We will be starting another fund soon for excess cash left over after defense and tws are paid out and that will go towards the guild events with prizes. Games such as "wheres waldo" with prizes like cash to hp/mp charms and xp charms. We have people shopping for the guild all the time and when a good deal is found we buy it and save it for someone in need or events.

So join us now and get in on the great things thats about to happen in The Empire.