Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    deleted By Me~
  • Baifang - Heavens Tear
    Baifang - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I've only ever had good experiences with the Guild members of Empire. Helpful, dedicated and "together". Particularly good experiences where with Blaze and Orenji, though I doubt either remembers.

+1
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Orenji is nice. Was in a pt with him once.
    Several people in Empire are nice to me, personally.

There are always nice people and bad people no matter where ya go.

Free bump I guess.
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Baifang..ty actually i do remember u.. How r u doing havent seen u ages.

As for our guys...Hisue and Tomiho plz get off the Elysium thread let them write what they want.. they have verbally attacked 2 of the 3 big guilds on the server so far..We already NO who we r and what we stand for a guild like that cant rip us down. I find it rather funny and sad that the leader puts out a somwwhat decent thread and her sig contains the very oposite of what she discribes her guild to be. Then Wargasm comes along and boasts about his "red name" that was classic. He basically killed the thread. That thread is going to attract the kinds of people we DONT want in our guild so please get off their thread. ty guys.....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just popped in to show my support, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    deleted By Me~
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I will Milady~ ^^ lets continue recruiting..

: ) ty Tom...The Empire has 1 spot left..for 1 very nice, friendly, helpfull, extroverted person.
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Still 1 slot left just checked...
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Actually we now have several slots open and r looking for wizards and archers that r active.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Who we are:
    We're a guild of mostly older and mature players who have a passion for gaming. This guild is built on big end game goals and ambitions and will use everything in our arsenal to achieve it. We are the first faction to reach level 3 and also the first faction in the server to conquer a territory. While we strive to be the premiere guild in the server, we understand that ultimately this is just game so having fun in a stress free environment takes top priority ;)

What's in store for you:
    - One of the most helpful group of people for your questing, FB needs.
    - Free giveaways among the members is commonplace
    - Guild banks
    - Never resting guild chat
    - Ventrilo server
    - Maturity, humor, and respect for everyone.
    - Lots of FBs taking place hourly.
    - Weekly Territory War.
    - Competitiveness and bragging rights (!!)

Sounds like a guild you might give a go for? Then continue reading :D

================================================== ========

Requirements:

Level - We are taking level 40+. This level requirement is made so the entire guild can be on the same page. This maximizes the amount of activities the guild can do together. However, if you are able to convince us that you're an addict or have references from people inside the guild, this requirement is flexible.

Class - To keep a nice balance in the guild, we are in need of barbarians, mages, and archers. Sorry to say though, the venomancer and cleric quota has already been filled up. If you're thinking "class" as in a classy attitude, that will be a nice bonus.

Ambition - This guild to be honest, is pretty fast paced. We are constantly in motion so we need you to have the same mindset to be in the same place we want to be - the top.

Activity - What is important is that you are active on the guild chat, the ventrilo server (not a requirement), and overall be a true member of the family ;) Oh and... grinding up a few levels a week makes us giggle too.

Phew! So I think that's all it takes to get into the guild! Now a little on what keeps you in the guild.

================================================== ========

Important Guild Rules:

Respect, maturity, helpful, friendly, active, following the ToS and the works. But here are some unique rules that every member will have to live by.

PK (Player Killing) - PKing another guild member is strictly forbidden unless done in the form of mutual consent and lulz. PKing to threaten, provoke, or disrepect any member of the community may result in a kick. If you are PK'ed,and KS'ed the guild will back you up. However, preparing for TW will be top priority and you may be asked to swallow your pride and keep your eyes on the end game prize instead of starting guild wars.

FB drops - The drops are shared by all members in the party if done in a guild group. No exceptions. Keep this in mind and be prepared if you are the tablet holder.

Absences - The guild will keep track of your leveling. Even though you are encouraged to level up to xx you need not feel pressured. Just announce your absences (things happen in real life we know) beforehand so your static level does not translate to intended inactivity.

Everything cool? All sounds handy dandy? If you have questions or want to get in the guild already then ... here's the contact info (finally!)

IGNs to PM:, Blazeofglory, Dope, DeadlySin, RedKnight, AmunRe -
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Welcome Matrix Guild to the Empire
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    weeeeee..all the way up
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    After weeding out the inactives The Empire has a few slots. We r very limited. SO plz be active, friendly and be known to ur fellow gild mates. We r taking 40+ wizards and archers.
  • kyux
    kyux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    BUMP ^^b:laugh
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ahhh and there is Ky..one of the most awesome archers in The Empireb:victory ty Ky

We r still looking for a few good men...erm woman with high lvls that like a huge guild atmosphere. (mages/Archers) We r extremely active. At any given time there r 107 of us online at 1 time (that was my count last nite) We TW every week, are all adults with average ages from 25 to 68 yrs old. If your shy this is NOT the guild for you due to our fast paced atmosphere. Guild chat is non stop!!! If u like a big crowd and r very social please consider The Empire on Heavens Tear server.

Our sister/brother guild The Empire2 is also recruiting lvls 12 through 35 any class. How this works: due to the very large number of people wanting to join The Empire we created another guild for the lower lvls. Their job is to lvl up to lvl 35+ and at that time will be put into our main guild The Empire as slots become available. The Empire2 is NOT a TW guild as of now and will not be bidding on land due to the TOS aggreement and the lvls of The Empire2's members. If in the future that should change it would only be because The Empire2 has grown and has become a separate entity unto itself....b:cute
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The Empire is recruiting a few good people lvl 40+ who can respect, be friendly, active, and not drama ridden. We r a TW guild and are end game orientated. All adults ages 25 to 68 with a few exceptions for the younger people who r mature.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    it was brought to my attention today that there is a "server rumor" going around.b:chuckle stating The Empire is faling apart. This is not true we r as strong as ever. and have 7 slots open only.So its business as usual.
  • Demongod - Heavens Tear
    Demongod - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    boomboo wrote: »
    Hi Empire...I have decided to join u after last nights feasco...I am a lvl55 wb and i am active all nites after work. I believe The Empire is a class act. LAst night i watched that wargasm make an idiot of himself in world chat,,,expecting The Empire to global back...but you all remained calm cool and collected..then out of the sky came a 1 shot kill ... no words.no nothing...just dead. and still no globals from The Empire. Truly a class act. Since there r only 2 popular guilds on heavens tear and wargasm represents 1 of them..ive decided to align myself with The Empire because i really do not want to associate myself with people like wargasm... he is giving that "other" guild a really bad name, and rumor has it you guys are stronger and mature. Ill pm you in game...

umm excuse me.. if i were you you shoudn't have mentioned this because it will only classify one thing... and besides because you are offended by wargasm shouldn't you keep it to yourself.. or what ever reason you have in joining the empire you should not have mentioned any other guild members name if you are matured enough to understand what you have post..

sorry no intention of destryoying this recruiting thread of yours but he is offending someone he just watch and see in world chat without hardly knowing how nice the guy he is talking about.. this is what you called stupid reasoning.. and not maturity...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Haha, I read that "1 shot...dead" part. That made me b:laugh a lot.

1 shot who? Wargasm? I highly doubt that. Eight people can attack him at once and he STILL doesn't fall. I've been at a lot of the PK fights and I have never ever seen him die. I don't think he even fights back anymore. He just runs around letting everyone hit him because he knows he can't die.

And wargasm definitely does not represent any guild on this server. He is PART of a guild, but he does not represent the guild nor is he the leader.

As for the server 'rumor' about Empire falling apart...it might not be falling apart but I really do feel bad about what happened to the previous leader and some of the officers. Having their own trusted guildmates turn on them....and forcing them out of the guild...that has to be really really awful. Only a really really terrible person would betray someone like that.

You know those guys worked really hard to build that guild, and now most of them are without one! They might not have gotten along with my guild all the time...but most of them are friends of mine and nice people. It's really sad to see some of the strongest and nicer people be betrayed by their own guildmates.

The only reason the guild isn't falling apart is because you guys have land as well and the members are still getting their salaries (I would assume unless the 'new management' has taken control of that as well.)

Odd that you suddenly have so many spaces when your guild was full...I guess those are the spots of the previous leader and most of the officers who left after what happened.

I would love to post screenshots of all the proof to this...but it's against forum rules...so yea, I can't.

But if posting screenshots of world chat messages is allowed then maybe i'll post the ones that one of the ex-officers wrote about the the Empire is really like.

It's really a shame that I can't post private conversations I've had with all those who have left TheEmpire...they would really let everyone know what happened. Darn forum rules. b:angry
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Even if you post convos with ex Empires, you're still going to get one side of the story. As you know, being a leader doesn't require that much "sweat and toil" as you make it out to be. The change of leadership will not reflect a change within the faction at all. No new rules are being implemented. There're no new taxes, abortion is still legal, no job losses etc etc... not much changes.

And by making that post Fina, you have aligned yourself with those who left Empire and used their leave against us. That's not very neutral of you. But do make one thing clear, most of Empire left in good terms and those ex-officers you speak of only left because of private matters among members but not because of the faction atmosphere in the whole. I really doubt those ex-empire will have anything to say against TheEmpire as well, because after all most of their friends are still in the faction.

To be honest I sympathize with a few of the people who left and I hoped they would stay. But to me and other Empire members it really isn't a big enough drama/deal to mass-leave the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    OMG here we go again...Im asking Elysium to kindly leave The Empire thread. As for the Empire people...please dont respond..this is after all a recruitment thread. To The Empire2 people we will be moving all the 40+ over to the main guild.. Good job on lvling Empire2.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    OMG here we go again...Im asking Elysium to kindly leave The Empire thread. As for the Empire people...please dont respond..this is after all a recruitment thread. To The Empire2 people we will be moving all the 40+ over to the main guild.. Good job on lvling Empire2.

lols i only post my reply because one of your member is not matured enough to keep his reason for joining you.. or whatever his reasons are he should keep it himself.. thats what you called matured not bugging out to the public forum of his reasons and allowing him to mention that wargasm represent the guild. as fina said wargasm is part of the guild not a representative..

I respect your recruiting thread but i just can't seem to avoid a judgemental member of yours..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    what do you know? the "ex empire" members are back. the dragons went their separate ways. we're back to the old empire and will come back to TW full force this week! this thread is also going back to the top
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lols i only post my reply because one of your member is not matured enough to keep his reason for joining you.. or whatever his reasons are he should keep it himself.. thats what you called matured not bugging out to the public forum of his reasons and allowing him to mention that wargasm represent the guild. as fina said wargasm is part of the guild not a representative..

I respect your recruiting thread but i just can't seem to avoid a judgemental member of yours..

oooo assumption is a bad bad thing.
    we never recruited him b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    what do you know? the "ex empire" members are back. the dragons went their separate ways. we're back to the old empire and will come back to TW full force this week! this thread is also going back to the top

well then at least you know where your going.. anyways sorry for disturbing this thread of yours.. i wouldn't been here if it wasn't for that..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    As Hisui has stated the 3 Empire Members that left are back coz they wubs usb:dirty b:chuckle Nothing has changed and we r still recruiting 34-40+ . Plz state ur class. lvl and age. Pm me ur age as I understand thats a bit personal.
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This guild is familiar to myself, an avid MMORPG player *wink*.

And best of luck. It appears you guys are taking it upon yourself to create a competitive guild and have done so. If this was on a different server I'd willingly join.
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)