Future of TW

shanade
shanade Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So what's going on in TW and how are they gonna develop?
As for now seems like we have 2 strong guild (but TheEmpire is tearing apart) and 3 following.
Is the situation going to be like that in the future or new faction will rise?
Post your thoughts b:bye
Post edited by shanade on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    shanade wrote: »
    So what's going on in TW and how are they gonna develop?
    As for now seems like we have 2 strong guild (but TheEmpire is tearing apart) and 3 following.
    Is the situation going to be like that in the future or new faction will rise?
    Post your thoughts b:bye

Lol, Radiance is basically saying "We want to get wiped first out of TW". Unless they're allied with Elysium and Evolution. Otherwise if Evolution and Elysium decides to hit both of their territory "Wind Grasslands and Broken Plain" then I guess it's GG to Radiance and a wipe. They seperated their guild into 2, Radiance and Radiance2. Pretty much over for their guild if Evo+Elysium gangs up on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • shanade
    shanade Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I believe they will be again together next week.. they just want to try to get territories while also others are busy doing the same (imo)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Empire lost a lot of high levels but its not weak to the level that its going to lose a defensive match against other guilds in the server yet.

Elysium and Evo are smart... if I may assume. So in the near future you will probably see Evo pushing North and both Radiance and Elysium pushing south without going against one another until the very end.

I think when pvp TW starts the guilds in the south west like Vitality should be sharpening its blades first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You can expect a lot of movement when all the available territories will be taken. It will be very hard for anyone to keep a lot of territories, unlike what happens in MY servers where one or two guilds ends up owning everything.

Big guilds cannot bully smaller ones with threaths of KoS, so nothing can prevent 5 or 6 smaller guilds to allies together and attack the same guild's territories all at once. With some luck, they'll have to defend 3 territories at the same time, making it almost impossible to keep them all.

And they cannot use fake guilds to prevent other guilds attacking them either....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Considering how fast Empire, Evo, and Radiance took their lands (I believe Radiance did it within 40 minutes) they've got to be pretty well organized and/or have a regular mess of high levels.

And you Hong? RoC is finding itself slowly surrounded by guilds of varying strengths (Genesis, Ravenhawk, Vitality). I can't imagine you're not worried yet.
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Considering how fast Empire, Evo, and Radiance took their lands (I believe Radiance did it within 40 minutes) they've got to be pretty well organized and/or have a regular mess of high levels.

And you Hong? RoC is finding itself slowly surrounded by guilds of varying strengths (Genesis, Ravenhawk, Vitality). I can't imagine you're not worried yet.

No u gotta give RoC credits too cuz they are strong and finished pretty fast; and yeah the top 3 guilds were first like empire evo and radiance also ely i think did it in 1 hours or some more. RoC did last tw in 1 hour 15 mins if i recall correctly (may be wrong) and most likely the first pvp tw will be on this week RoC vs ravenhawk.

and yea ViTaLiTy is cornered and mite have to go pvp tw next week.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    No u gotta give RoC credits too cuz they are strong and finished pretty fast; and yeah the top 3 guilds were first like empire evo and radiance also ely i think did it in 1 hours or some more. RoC did last tw in 1 hour 15 mins if i recall correctly (may be wrong) and most likely the first pvp tw will be on this week RoC vs ravenhawk.

and yea ViTaLiTy is cornered and mite have to go pvp tw next week.

No Empire, Evo and Radiance both finished them in less than an hour. Radiance especially shocked me... they did it in like half an hour.

I'm looking forward to seeing the outcomes of this week's wars. Best of luck to both RoC and Ravenhawk. Hope you both have a blast this weekend!

EDIT: I will say that RoC had less experience with TW so 1:15 is pretty damn impressive.
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    LOL RoC won in like 10mins.....
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    LOL RoC won in like 10mins.....

yep raven didn't show up
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yep raven didn't show up

yea thats kinda sad, y would u take over a territory and not even protect it >.> they just taking space.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    yea thats kinda sad, y would u take over a territory and not even protect it >.> they just taking space.

Most high levels from RavenHawk joined The Empire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    There were atleast 15 of them there, probably the leftovers that wanted the 20mill weekly. Too bad, they couldnt' even move out of the spawn point since they were sniped down continously.

6 Minutes actually.

Romours say Ravenhawk is a sub guild of The Empire. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    There were atleast 15 of them there, probably the leftovers that wanted the 20mill weekly. Too bad, they couldnt' even move out of the spawn point since they were sniped down continously.

6 Minutes actually.

Romours say Ravenhawk is a sub guild of The Empire. :)

Doubtful considering their members scattered all throughout many guilds. I can see Ravenhawk's last land to be the subject of a fierce bidding war next week though.

I hear so many little guilds are sub-guilds of TheEmpire I wonder sometimes what they've done to cultivate that level of myth about themselves...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    We have an official sub guild called "empire2"
    As for the little guilds... I guess the rumors are kind of a compliment to us as it really make us live up to our name b:laugh
    But too bad those rumors are false.

In other news, some of the coolest Helios members came back to us today so TE is again imba.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    o well as most of the territories are taken seems like we will be seeing a lot of pvp tws this week and a lot of bidding wars.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Players doubt 24/7 and make new excuses. Running away in fear means nothing. I'm hoping to GvG with Elysium in 1-2 weeks though. They better not disband/QQ in drama by then. We're getting prepared for the epic battle finally. PvE server is getting boring, hopefully Elysium will change that. Our level 70s should be perfectly geared and some will reach 80 and geared before the battle. We've been PvPing a lot together in groups for practice also, all for Elysium :) Hopefully they wont dissapoint us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey good job RoC, you got us good tonight. Well fought. Don't think we won't be back though. =D
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    lol... I think you guys should try somewhere else. Only took us 11minute and you guys were actually defending and attempting to fly in our base... But yeah sure =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • lillianavess
    lillianavess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lol, Radiance is basically saying "We want to get wiped first out of TW". Unless they're allied with Elysium and Evolution. Otherwise if Evolution and Elysium decides to hit both of their territory "Wind Grasslands and Broken Plain" then I guess it's GG to Radiance and a wipe. They seperated their guild into 2, Radiance and Radiance2. Pretty much over for their guild if Evo+Elysium gangs up on them.

Radiance is not separated into two , the second guild is their alt character guild *palm-face*
  • s3raph
    s3raph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The key to maintaining a guild and in the long run winning TW is loyalty. So many of these guilds are falling apart, its members moving to Evo, or starting their own factions. It is the guild that has fair rules that are strictly enforced, form strong bonds, and look out for each other that is going to be successful in the end.

Dissension = Failure.

I would take a well organized, united group of lvl 50's over a few lvl 70's ANY DAY!
    Evolution Executor Rophe - 7X Cleric.
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Radiance is not separated into two , the second guild is their alt character guild *palm-face*

I am sure Hong knows that. Hong just wished for a war among Evo, Ely and Rad for their own good.
  • s3raph
    s3raph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    cottman wrote: »
    I am sure Hong knows that. Hong just wished for a war among Evo, Ely and Rad for their own good.

For their own good, or for his own good? If Evo, Ely and Rad fight, RoC can come and clean up the mess! Yeah... I bet Hong would like that, wouldn't you Hong! b:laugh
    Evolution Executor Rophe - 7X Cleric.
  • Toi - Heavens Tear
    Toi - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm honestly a bit sad that the last territory Sanctuary is probably gonna get gobbled up before I ever get to TW. I wanted to see the PvE TWs firsthand, but I joined the game a bit late.

I'm sure the face of the map will redefine a zillion times as superpowers emerge and fall again, and I do believe the more territories you own the more of a target for outsiders you become. One can't spread themselves so thin- or they might break apart from the inside. Perhaps we're glimpsing this happening to some of our superpowers presently...
    Something Wicked This Way Comes.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Toi - 3x - Loyal Sinful
  • slysnake
    slysnake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    looks like evoulution is taking the east
    and elsium is moving down to take out Roc
    and genesis is being ganked by different guilds including the empire

always enjoy watching tw outcomes
  • Penlsland - Heavens Tear
    Penlsland - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    RoC successfully defended Elysiumb:laugh
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Best part in the fight was Elysium asking us if we were recruiting and QQing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Not bad RoC, not bad at all.

Made me lose like 50k in bets. Not bad.

Not bad...
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Good job ROC.

Elysium are not as strong as some people beleive either.

If you took a look at the gold return, they were not reaching the maximum 180 million marks, meaning their cumultaive levels as a whole is not yet high enough to reach that mark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Good job ROC.

Elysium are not as strong as some people beleive either.

If you took a look at the gold return, they were not reaching the maximum 180 million marks, meaning their cumultaive levels as a whole is not yet high enough to reach that mark.

Yeah, I guess our 7M owned their 130M. Level 2 guild, ftw. For now anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • June - Heavens Tear
    June - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Congratulations Hong, and RoC, on your victory! b:victory

I cannot predict the future, but I am hoping that there will be multiple factions on the map for as long as possible, and that we can engage in friendly competition or TW GVG, as in the spirit of the Olympic Games. I am hoping there will be positive spirit and respect no matter what the outcome of a battle.

I think that after one guild dominates everything, it would be difficult to turn the tide, and not as fun for the server community as a whole. This is the map from another publisher and server dated 2008/10/26
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/aliaporci8/pwmyo-2008-10-26.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/[/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33601
    s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/
This discussion has been closed.