Future of TW

2»

Comments

• Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    June I doubt any of the major players out there are after world domination. I may not have a major position in any of their guilds, but I've been around long enough to have friends in all of them. Seems that about half the major guilds are in defense mode right now. This may change, but for now I think the guilds that are against L2 territories are building up the resources and levels to be able to take them.

Oh and June I think your guild's handling of your PvP TW was quite respectful and honorable.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Congratulations Hong, and RoC, on your victory! b:victory

I cannot predict the future, but I am hoping that there will be multiple factions on the map for as long as possible, and that we can engage in friendly competition or TW GVG, as in the spirit of the Olympic Games. I am hoping there will be positive spirit and respect no matter what the outcome of a battle.

I think that after one guild dominates everything, it would be difficult to turn the tide, and not as fun for the server community as a whole. This is the map from another publisher and server dated 2008/10/26
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/aliaporci8/pwmyo-2008-10-26.jpg
    Thats also because that version allowed fake bidding. This version will not tolerate it so I cant see a guild taking more than 1/3 of the map
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Now What Do You Think About Tw's....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Now What Do You Think About Tw's....lol

Taco.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆