The Empire - Heavens Tear's competitive faction

Options

Comments

• darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Cool. More "Hisui knows it all" Go change your name to Clorissa.

Helios DISBANDED. EVERYBODY LEFT. LEADERS QUIT

last time i knew that if a guild was disbanded there wudnt be a single member in it but saw a helios member in archo a while ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    haha Blaze knows I *love* drama. I feed on drama and trolls to make my forum visits ever so interesting. So yea, please do tell Blaze.

Post SS if you want. But are you actually going to post the entire convo up until you "blacklist"ed me? You're probably not going to. But I'm glad you enjoyed our lil whisper convo enough to actually SS it.

Sure. You stick to your game, like I said. But don't you see the reason I was harsh to you in the first place? It's because you wouldn't respect the rest of us who did NOT quit Empire. There are ex-Elysium ex-Evolution ex-Dragons and so on and so forth in The Empire right now and NONE of them were low enough to bash their previous guild on forums no matter what the reasons they left their previous guilds for.

Who's Clorissa? You sure *everyone* left? I mean I know what happens when a guild disbands. I played top 200 GvG in GW ffs I know drama better than RQ. Haha "god knows why else" yea again you're being condescending towards those who chose to stay. Cool.

What is "dogging on you." Sorry, street slang wasn't part of my college pre-req.

Whoa whoa, I certainly don't know everything. So again, please stop with the exaggerations.

And lastly... you're going to print it out and burn it? What a freaking honor I can cause fire in your dorm via posting on the internet. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Dope - Heavens Tear
    Dope - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    last time i knew that if a guild was disbanded there wudnt be a single member in it but saw a helios member in archo a while ago.

Not the point. The guild is as good as disbanded. No leaders on. Both quit. Director and Leader, god dam. You guys have to pick at every word? Some are still there, sure... maybe decidding where to go, maybe they like living in a lifeless shell. I dont know. Helios cant go anywhere with no director or leader. So wtf u talkin bout.
  • darkassasin
    darkassasin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Not the point. The guild is as good as disbanded. No leaders on. Both quit. Director and Leader, god dam. You guys have to pick at every word? Some are still there, sure... maybe decidding where to go, maybe they like living in a lifeless shell. I dont know. Helios cant go anywhere with no director or leader. So wtf u talkin bout.

xD it is true that without leader.director guild becomes weak but with strong willed players it can be strong enuf to go from zero to the top. and srry empire not gonna post anymore in ur recruitment thread :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XdxDb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:angry
  • Dope - Heavens Tear
    Dope - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    haha Blaze knows I *love* drama. I feed on drama and trolls to make my forum visits ever so interesting. So yea, please do tell Blaze.

Ah, so Blaze doesnt hesitate to kick some people out evens ones who just make a comment about something anything near 'drama.' but hisuis skips along yelling "I LOVE ****ING DRAMA WWEEEE LOOK AT ME GO". But yet you stay. more proof of Blazes failures.

Post SS if you want. But are you actually going to post the entire convo up until you "blacklist"ed me? You're probably not going to. But I'm glad you enjoyed our lil whisper convo enough to actually SS it.

The point of SS is to proove you wrong. for exambple; if you say you did or didnt say something you didnt or did say.

Sure. You stick to your game, like I said. But don't you see the reason I was harsh to you in the first place? It's because you wouldn't respect the rest of us who did NOT quit Empire. There are ex-Elysium ex-Evolution ex-Dragons and so on and so forth in The Empire right now and NONE of them were low enough to bash their previous guild on forums no matter what the reasons they left their previous guilds for.

Oh see there's another thing. Hisui thinks i disrespect and hate all of the empire. Hmm. *scratches head* Lets see. Im pretty sure in my last post youre all on KOS [ except friends of mine] " I did say that! Oh golly! Anybody who is my friend i dont disrespect. 180 of 200 will tell you i was nice or didnt talk to them. 10 or less will say ive said some things. 8 of them started it.
    Stats approximate.

Who's Clorissa? You sure *everyone* left? I mean I know what happens when a guild disbands. I played top 200 GvG in GW ffs I know drama better than RQ. Haha "god knows why else" yea again you're being condescending towards those who chose to stay. Cool.

Sigh, who would stay in a guild with no leader. Thats like sleeping in a house when nobody there has any monthly income. No life, no food, no fun, no point.

What is "dogging on you." Sorry, street slang wasn't part of my college pre-req.
    Somebody needs to get out more.

Whoa whoa, I certainly don't know everything. So again, please stop with the exaggerations.
    Stop acting like you do then ^_^

And lastly... you're going to print it out and burn it? What a freaking honor I can cause fire in your dorm via posting on the internet. b:laugh
    Im getting bored of you assuming everything.
    Im not in a dorm. Why would i burn ANYTHING inside or near a building? BBQ's, fireworks excluded. Well never would do those inside at all.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xD it is true that without leader.director guild becomes weak but with strong willed players it can be strong enuf to go from zero to the top. and srry empire not gonna post anymore in ur recruitment thread :)

Freaking exactly. It's the players who make the guild. The smaller and more casual guilds have this concept nailed down and The Empire will try its best to learn from them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    - I love drama doesn't mean I cause it.

- Then post a SS of me saying something that works against a point I made here on the forum.

- Haha Dope. All you're saying is with the exception of those who are your friends, they are to be KOS'ed as long as they are in Empire. Excellent.

- That is pretty freaking funny. If Bush resigns the next day we're all immigrating to Canada.

- Please, explain to me what "dogging" means. When I go out I see the skyscrappers of New York City and people talking in plain English. What slum are you from that "dogging" is a common phrase?

- I really don't act like I know everything. It's just that everything I said felt so immense to you that it felt like I'm as big as the world. But really, I'm not. There are people far smarter than me in every possible field. But luckily, you're not one of them.

- Sorry I assumed you live in a dorm. I just couldn't help assume people have regular college experiences.

Before I assume anything else, you might as well tell me if you're even a human being so I know I'm not talking to some badly-programmed troll bot, in which case I have to call in the CAPCHA team.

edit: So far this has been pretty entertaining. So I commend you, Dope. But would you kindly fullfill a selfish request? At your next pizzownage reply can you possibly just post your own words in a bulleted format like mine? I really do not like my writing convoluted with yours so please do not copy my writing into your own post. Deeply appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Just pass by and visit Lazor and empire ^^.
    Shock a bit though, how come PVE has more drama than PVP? Hmmm, did I make a wrong choice ^^?
    Love to see you guys strong as BLT in Lost City...
    I play PW to watch drama... that y I put away movies and my PS3 ^^...
    Have fun TheEmpire, may be 5 more lvl I will come and visit u guys ^^.
    It is nice when u zhen and no one can disturb ... but it is boring when I cant shoot any red hot babe I see...

Have fun, *shameless bump, then bounce*
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    Shock a bit though, how come PVE has more drama than PVP? Hmmm, did I make a wrong choice ^^?
    It is nice when u zhen and no one can disturb ... but it is boring when I cant shoot any red hot babe I see...

I love your signature. Sorry I have shown my bad side b:cry
    You can read about my srs bsns article at http://iperfectworld.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • hanswurst
    hanswurst Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    First Off Dope has no idea what he is talking about b:chuckle like always he immature
    Before Dope spreads lies about how Blaze is stealing money and what not id like everyone to take a look at this very interesting screen shot of him thanking Blaze for his tw pay after he left
    enjoyb:victory

dope2.jpg

Ah hehe seems i have a ss of Dope being immature as well lol plenty more where those came from just a small heads up before u guys believe everything hes saying b:chuckle i think the main issue here is that Dope is some kind of reject from who knows where and is trying to cause drama on the forums because he has nothing better to do all day than count the little fuzzies on his mothers carpet b:chuckle

Dope1.jpg
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xylax wrote: »
    1. How easy is it to change from empire2 to empire

2. Does anyone use Xfire

3. It may Be just me but iv never seen an empire2 person

4. Im lvl 19 Havent done Call to Duty quest...how do i join?[/QUOT

If u r below lvl 40 u will be put into The Empire2 after lvl 40 or 35 (depends on ur activity lvl among other things) u will be asked to leave Empire2 and join The Empire.

Many people here use Xfire

Empire 2 guild is not known nor is it popular. Your job there is to lvl so that u can be put into The Empire.

Joinging Empire2 is not a means to get ur call of duty quest done. It is more a dedication and loyalty thing.

Hisui,,,I am sorry i left u all alone here..I had no idea this was going on. Lets continue the recruitment thread and ignore this nonsense. The guild is going well now and id rather have the drama here then in The Empire and there is no need to even respond to such childishness.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »

YESSSSSSSSS u made a wrong choice!!!!b:chuckle now come over to this pve server with me.b:thanks
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Th Empire is recruiting..3 slots atm.
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    Nraht - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    Th Empire is recruiting..3 slots atm.
    Save me a spot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Save me a spot

For u Nraht ill actually kick someone b:victory
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    Nraht - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Kick that nit character.....he's bad news anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
  • vanburen
    vanburen Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey everyone just stoping by to say hi,Been along time miss you all.
    Lol Dope is in Elysium again ^,^feels weird its been ever so long since last time i seen him.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi Van nice to see u again.. How is ur new guild working out for u?
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Kick that nit character.....he's bad news anyway

Yea he does kinda grow on ya doesnt he? b:laugh

The Empire is recruiting 60+ and all veno spots r taken...sorry.
  • Mikeyere - Heavens Tear
    Mikeyere - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi, im trying to join Empire2 but everytime i try to contact Lightbindres he's offline, do you know anyone else i can contact.

Thanx
  • Mikeyere - Heavens Tear
    Mikeyere - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    sorry forgot to to put this info in

im using the heavens tear server nd my characters' name is Mikeyere
    thought i just say this just in case you need it.

and cud u inform my by send a message or sumthink please because dont usally use the forums

once again thnx
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I congratulate Tomiko on her post, I had similiar experiences the two weeks I was in this guild. It's just sad it wasn't adressed. Why wasn't it though?

I don't know how theempire is acting nowadays, but the reason I left was because you could not have a discussion in guild chat without being shushed and people yelling drama. This guild glamourises itself saying its mde up of mature players. Why don't the mature people in it know that discussions do not equal drama?

Why do the so called mature players not know that talking about problems solves them? Why do the oh so mature players not know that shushing people and not talking about problems spawns rumors, drama and causes a nice mess?

Whenever guild chat was used for anything else than getting parties, bosses and the likes guild members were shushed. It felt like kindergarten, not a mature guild.

I did make friends in the guild however, and I hope you keep them happy in the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I congratulate Tomiko on her post, I had similiar experiences the two weeks I was in this guild. It's just sad it wasn't adressed. Why wasn't it though?

I don't know how theempire is acting nowadays, but the reason I left was because you could not have a discussion in guild chat without being shushed and people yelling drama. This guild glamourises itself saying its mde up of mature players. Why don't the mature people in it know that discussions do not equal drama?

Why do the so called mature players not know that talking about problems solves them? Why do the oh so mature players not know that shushing people and not talking about problems spawns rumors, drama and causes a nice mess?

Whenever guild chat was used for anything else than getting parties, bosses and the likes guild members were shushed. It felt like kindergarten, not a mature guild.

I did make friends in the guild however, and I hope you keep them happy in the guild.

The person yelling "shush" is sagon, and he left like what Tomiko already pointed out in her post. I forgot to reply to Tomiko's post. Sagon was really helpful BUT he was WAY too sensitive to drama. As a matter of fact many times he decided to ditch groups just because the guild chat had "drama" in them, most often not. The people who cause drama along with the people ultra sensitive to drama are no longer in the Empire. That means we have a nice group now who will not hesitate to say things about your mom b:shocked

You're only ousted from guild chat drama talk if the drama is a personal one between specific peoples, in which case you're encouraged to use whisper instead. Its fair. If you look at it another way, nobody wants to hear AmunRe say sweet lovings to blaze on guild chat all day b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It wasn't sagon, I've never had a problem with him. Whenever I had to do with him he was nice and helpful. One of the people was RedKnight (I believe was his name) amongst others. The topic was about unactive clerics and those clerics who were online ALOT but never bothered to help at all. It was a serious topic that affected the entire guild.

It wasn't just me and another person discussing this but alot were interested in the topic and we tried to find solutions. However, any attempts to find a solution were stiffled by a couple of members telling us to take it to whispers (How do you whisper when 5+ people are involved?) and to not talk about such things in guild chat (excuse me?). It left such a bad taste in my mouth that I could do nothing but leave when there was a re-run of the same situation a couple days later.

Talking about things and working together to find a solution is the best thing you can do. Members trying to stiffle that in fear of drama do not only offend other guild members they also hurt the guild. However I'm glad that you seem to have gotten rid of the fragile little things that went crying at the first sight of "Siriouz buziness!" :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    redknight is not here anymore either b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I will make 1 comment on this and them lets plz let it go as this has happened a long time ago. Yes there was a TON of drama in The Empire at 1 time. Those people have been booted or left. We now have a "new and improved" Empire where the average age is 35+ with a few exceptions of course and i might add those exceptions r watched for immaturity which can cause drama. I am happy and proud to say there is NO drama in this guild and most of the people that left due to the drama are back and pleased with the results.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The Empire is recruiting 60+ the veno slots r all full.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    With the opening of "that other game" sorry cant mention the name here becuase under the pwi TOS aggreement i can be perma banned Rule #19 I am predicting aprroxiatly 10 slots in The Empire to open up, If u r mature, ACTIVE, loyal with an "i got ur back" attitude pm me here or contact Blazeofglory in game. We r an extremely active guild, so u will need to fit right in so to speak. At any give time there r 53 to 70+ people online at 1 time. We also have ventrilo available for ur use as well as forums.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    and all veno spots r all full. 55+ only adults and active plz. Under 55 has to go into The Empire 2 guild
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I must admit, I've been considering joining.
    I'll stop back in a couple days when my wizard hits 55, and I've sorted some other things out.