Untamed Quests Levels 1-19 (Beginner)

Comments

• folish
    folish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hi, my char is wf, but i forgot to do the taming beast quest when i was lvl7, and i cant find the quest now, what can i do??
  • Cetax - Heavens Tear
    Cetax - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thanks for the useful guide, made it to 20 with ease ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iperfectworld.com International Perfect World
  • jellybeany
    jellybeany Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i noticed the lack of information on the quest "pet bag" (for acquiring the 3rd pet slot) (venomancer)
    as i am having difficulty with that quest i would hope to find some assistance with it, thanks.
    (im a level 18 so id really like to be able to keep 3 pets instead of two)
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    jellybeany wrote: »
    i noticed the lack of information on the quest "pet bag" (for acquiring the 3rd pet slot) (venomancer)
    as i am having difficulty with that quest i would hope to find some assistance with it, thanks.
    (im a level 18 so id really like to be able to keep 3 pets instead of two)

If you want that pet bag quest, you either need to collect the amount of whatever item they want which is generally a mob drop of some sort...or else you're using a pet cage, which costs gold in the cash shop.

Cash shop items require real money, like USD. 20$ will get you 20 gold. Pet cages are 2 gold so they cost 2$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzypanda
    fuzzypanda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you have to jump onto the north gate to find the chest of trial
    for the north gate quest, how do you get on top of the north gate to get the chest?
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    fuzzypanda wrote: »
    for the north gate quest, how do you get on top of the north gate to get the chest?

If you're approaching the gate from inside the town, go up on the right side. You can jump on the column there, then jump on the fireplace, then up on the wall. Then on to the actual gate wall. The ground to the left is a little elevated, go there and jump on the shield on the wall, then you can jump on top of the gate wall. Mission accompilished.

Remember that you can do one additional jump while already airborne.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Hellish_fox - Sanctuary
    Hellish_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thanx this guide really helped me out when I couldn't find a quest.
  • Firsttofire - Heavens Tear
    Firsttofire - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Um, am I doing something wrong? I talked to Mang the Taoist, I did the talk to him quest, and then he won't let me do the next quest, saying that my level isn't high enough... help? This didn't happen on my archer. b:cry
  • eliza5536
    eliza5536 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    thx 4 da guide but i stll need help lvl 7 quest for the taming quest where do i set the traps?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Click on the fire at the coordinates that are given
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonkill
    dragonkill Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have a problem the Feligar Vanguard dropped the Celestial Sprite,
    but on my q there is 0/1 Celestial Sprite and i already have.
    What do i need to do now???b:cry
    Cause i really want to play further!!!!b:pleased
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    dragonkill wrote: »
    I have a problem the Feligar Vanguard dropped the Celestial Sprite,
    but on my q there is 0/1 Celestial Sprite and i already have.
    What do i need to do now???b:cry
    Cause i really want to play further!!!!b:pleased

The once the quest item is collected, it will auto-move on to the next portion of the quest which is to go after the other Celestial Sprite. Keep a close eye on your quest details.
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Farmable, some locations: 368, 685; 374, 648; 354, 669)
    3. Report to Miao the Taoist (244, 647)
    -Choice 1: Elite Rending Blade Hierogram
    -Choice 2: Elite Enchanted Heirogram
    New Teleport Point: Archosaur
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random) + Resurrection Scroll: 1
    -Reward (SP: 8000 Rep: 20)
    Cultivation status changed to Aware of Principle
    4. Continue to Lvl 21 quest "General's Expectation"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rinren
    rinren Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i have a noob question >< what lvl do i get the ears and tail? i see others with it already .... they told me it was a skill i learned, i learned that fox transy one.... but yeah transforms me into a full fox, elp would e appriciated ty :D
  • marthos
    marthos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    when do you get the second part of the quest after the 19 spiritual thing how you get to the awre ce;estial sprite thing
  • farran
    farran Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Alright. I'm not sure if this problem is not a problem at all, but when I reached lvl 19, I got the spiritual ascencion quest, but the NPC says my reputation was too low to get the quest. So I assumed that I needed a reputation of 100, so I'm now lvl 23 and over 100 rep, and still the NPC won't give the quest to me. Am I just crazy, or is something really wrong here?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    farran wrote: »
    Alright. I'm not sure if this problem is not a problem at all, but when I reached lvl 19, I got the spiritual ascencion quest, but the NPC says my reputation was too low to get the quest. So I assumed that I needed a reputation of 100, so I'm now lvl 23 and over 100 rep, and still the NPC won't give the quest to me. Am I just crazy, or is something really wrong here?

It's a known bug. The current known solution is: Open up 8 slots of inventory space and then try to take the quest. If that doesn't work, contact customer support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampiressv
    vampiressv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am getting close to level 31 and still don't have a Skymant. I Think I had an inventory bug when I was supposed to get it. I am getting quests that I need a skymant for and can't do them...=(
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    vampiressv wrote: »
    I am getting close to level 31 and still don't have a Skymant. I Think I had an inventory bug when I was supposed to get it. I am getting quests that I need a skymant for and can't do them...=(

You can still go back to the Recluse and talk to him. I believe he sells skymants for a decent enough price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jibsie
    jibsie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    EDITED : Sorry, didnt read carefully. Please delete this post
  • soathe
    soathe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im having problem with the "gather fodder" quest. I gotta get Hay for quest, but dunno where to get it. Anyone help?
  • xweetok
    xweetok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Is the Celestial Sprite a one of a kind Thing?
    b:victory
  • anygreen
    anygreen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im new here ( if im lv 11 i never come on this chat)b:cute
  • Cyberlaure - Sanctuary
    Cyberlaure - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you i was almost about to quit this game because it was to hard to locate the mobs and everything for the quests , I love this game just the constant having to ask everyone every 5 seconds was kinda getting old, I looked All over Google and couldn't find a guide as well detailed as the one right under my nose! Thank You! b:kiss
  • RockyFox - Sanctuary
    RockyFox - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks Alot For This Guide!
    It really Helps Me Out Alot!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eientsuki
    eientsuki Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i have a question about the lv12 quest. Its asking me to find this cave of holy beast and talk to Chen the Referee? I got all that i put the location into my locator. The problem is... the locator keeps pointing me to on top of a moutain (the mountain right behind the elder) and i've tried climbing the mountain, but its completely vertical. So my question is... where is this "cave"?? Is there like a hidden entrance i'm not finding or something like that? If anyone can help me please post a reply here or pm me in game, my IGN is _Alexiel__ Thank you ^^
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    There is a ramp over by the south gate. (To the right.) Head up there and the path will lead you right inside the mountain. This is INSIDE the city, by the way. You want to head to where the big beam of electric sort of light is flashing into the heavens and the guide and dog are. If you see those on your way up, you're headed the right way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jack22
    jack22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    it was kinda confusing but i got it thanks
  • ken54321
    ken54321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This guide is brill well done Ence .

Also i gained all my lvl's (lvl 20) atm from just following the quests on this guide didnt once have to grind.

As for adding towns i dont see the point when Loc's work just fine b:pleased
  • nightskies3
    nightskies3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i also am having problems finding hay in gather fodder quest, did u find any and if so where?
  • lonehusky
    lonehusky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What about the inventory/bank slot increase quests?
    According to a female in Lost City I need to get a super type of item to increase the capacity of bank and inventory accordingly.

Those appear under "Normal" quests, are they part of the 1-19 lvl guide or are they something like "complete someday".

LH.