Untamed Quests Levels 1-19 (Beginner)

Comments

• mommykinz
    mommykinz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thank you for all the work you did. It must have taken a long time to do. This is very helpful. I have a Venomancer, two in fact but my husband had two Barbarians. Do you need help with those male gender related quests? We could try to get the quests done so you to add to your guide.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mommykinz wrote: »
    Thank you for all the work you did. It must have taken a long time to do. This is very helpful. I have a Venomancer, two in fact but my husband had two Barbarians. Do you need help with those male gender related quests? We could try to get the quests done so you to add to your guide.

I am going to assume you mean "female" gender quests because I play male characters and have that side covered :) If there is ever anything that you notice, feel to add, suggest, please feel free to speak up. I may not answer, but I do read everything that gets posted into these threads and I appreciate it. Some things don't get addressed for a while because of my online schedule and eventually I plan on going back and revising all the tiny things that don't make a HUGE difference.

Big things, however, will be changed as soon as possible. Missing information to quests is definitely a big thing in my opinion! b:laugh
    At any rate, if you do get certain quests done and can provide information, I will add it to the guide. Credit will also be given where credit is due, of course.

Hope that answers your question :) And sorry for the long response. It's my first post of the night and that makes it long-winded ^^;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Benighted - Sanctuary
    Benighted - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For the level 19 cultivation quest, when you say that the second celestial sprite is farmable, do you mean that we just have to cut down random herb in the whole place to find it?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    No, that means that there is a plant named "Celestial Herb" that you have to go get. Farmable means that in order to obtain the item/thing you have to click on it and "Farm" the item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moggle
    moggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am stuck on the celestial sprite part...and I've looked at all 3 of the suggested location, but no luck. Could there be more location at silk ridge??

The once the quest item is collected, it will auto-move on to the next portion of the quest which is to go after the other Celestial Sprite. Keep a close eye on your quest details.
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Farmable, some locations: 368, 685; 374, 648; 354, 669)
    3. Report to Miao the Taoist (244, 647)
    -Choice 1: Elite Rending Blade Hierogram
    -Choice 2: Elite Enchanted Heirogram
    New Teleport Point: Archosaur
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random) + Resurrection Scroll: 1
    -Reward (SP: 8000 Rep: 20)
    Cultivation status changed to Aware of Principle
    4. Continue to Lvl 21 quest "General's Expectation"
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    moggle wrote: »
    I am stuck on the celestial sprite part...and I've looked at all 3 of the suggested location, but no luck. Could there be more location at silk ridge??

The once the quest item is collected, it will auto-move on to the next portion of the quest which is to go after the other Celestial Sprite. Keep a close eye on your quest details.
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Farmable, some locations: 368, 685; 374, 648; 354, 669)
    3. Report to Miao the Taoist (244, 647)
    -Choice 1: Elite Rending Blade Hierogram
    -Choice 2: Elite Enchanted Heirogram
    New Teleport Point: Archosaur
    -Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth: 1 (Random) + Resurrection Scroll: 1
    -Reward (SP: 8000 Rep: 20)
    Cultivation status changed to Aware of Principle
    4. Continue to Lvl 21 quest "General's Expectation"

Are you finding a plant at each location or nothing at all? The plant does not ever go away. Also, remember that the location coordinates are like [368, 685]. You can copy-paste the coordinates into your GPS locater. In order to farm the plant, you should first kill the mobs mentioned in the thread to get the first sprite, THEN go farm the plant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bonka
    bonka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How can I reset the Lvl 7 taming Sacred Beast quest? Several things happened that i didnt get the sacred beast egg.

1 there was someone else that was doing the quest at the same time as me.
    2. I didnt get how to "cook" the meat at the campfire so dont know if I did that part right,so when I set the traps I lost 1 and 3 nets and I am left with just 1

when the beast appeared and started fighting...the other player got the egg..dont know if it was mine or hers. ;/

Anyway can i reset this thing over and over until I get this skill?

appreciate any help:)

Also at what level can I change into a white tiger? How is that done?
  • moggle
    edited December 2008
    Are you finding a plant at each location or nothing at all? The plant does not ever go away. Also, remember that the location coordinates are like [368, 685]. You can copy-paste the coordinates into your GPS locater. In order to farm the plant, you should first kill the mobs mentioned in the thread to get the first sprite, THEN go farm the plant.

Yup I've found the sprite in the coordinates provided, but I can't farm it. So I went and kill some feligar vanguards like you said, but no luck farming those things.
  • moggle
    edited December 2008
    ahh finally solved it, I need to kill enough (10 ish) of feligar vanguards to get the next part even if it said 0/1 celestial sprite.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    bonka wrote: »
    How can I reset the Lvl 7 taming Sacred Beast quest? Several things happened that i didnt get the sacred beast egg.

1 there was someone else that was doing the quest at the same time as me.
    2. I didnt get how to "cook" the meat at the campfire so dont know if I did that part right,so when I set the traps I lost 1 and 3 nets and I am left with just 1

when the beast appeared and started fighting...the other player got the egg..dont know if it was mine or hers. ;/

Anyway can i reset this thing over and over until I get this skill?

appreciate any help:)

Also at what level can I change into a white tiger? How is that done?

You should be able to "trash" the quest. (Press Quest button, highlight then at the bottom) Then take it again. You will get the white tiger changing skill after finishing your cultivation quest at level 9. It is used like any other skill. Press once to turn to tiger, press again to change back.

moggle wrote: »
    ahh finally solved it, I need to kill enough (10 ish) of feligar vanguards to get the next part even if it said 0/1 celestial sprite.

Yes. The sprite is an uncommon drop =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JiannaNL - Sanctuary
    JiannaNL - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmm.. i've spent the past 2 and a half hours looking for Celestial Sprite..
    is it really supposed to take this long?

EDIT: nevermind, solved it, sorry XD
  • MrsNature - Heavens Tear
    MrsNature - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    this didnt exacly hgelped me i did the quest of lvl 17 the ones they mentionned and im still not lvl 18 and i cant find any other quests. :(
    But the one of Apothecary Master i dont think i did but when i went to wellspring village to talk to him he wusnt offering any quests for me so i can't do it so iuno wut to do or where to find more quests :(
  • xxaristocrapxx
    xxaristocrapxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For the Untamed Stand, does it matter which armor I choose when talking with the NCPs? I use a barbarian and I'd like to know how much it will affect me.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Barbarians are tankers, so pick heavy armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Aristocrap - Heavens Tear
    Aristocrap - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Alrighty. But I've fisited one so far, and picked the other item instead, because it looked like the stats were better... Is that bad?
  • titus05021
    titus05021 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thanks for the heads up
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Shouldn't really matter Aristo, you don't use the beginning weapons for that long anyway. Just use that or buy a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • anaha
    anaha Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    where do i get the fodders at? other then that the guide is great!!!!
  • seril
    seril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    in the second part of the quest'Aware of Principle'lvl 19,i went to the Sparrowmark beach in order to collect the second celestial sprite,but i couldn't find anything.It says that 'it nestled itself inside the bud of an indigenous herb'and that i have to sniff it out....i've searched everywhere,what am i doing wrong??please,help>_<
  • longani
    longani Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think that there's a mistake for the rock and slash quest. We have to reprt to the Apothecary Chung in Wellspring village
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why where these guide unsticked ? They are probably the answer to half of the people comming in this section ...
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • reaper2099
    reaper2099 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what do i put for every lvl for a tamer personb
  • Xxflyingxx - Dreamweaver
    Xxflyingxx - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    nice one!
    you help me veryy much i like people like U!!!
    JUST PLay with fun and play fair question are there to ask!

STAY ACTIVE ON A FORUM YOU WILL HELP OTHER PEOPLE AND YOURSELF!
  • Fic - Harshlands
    Fic - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:pleasedthxs man
  • michellemuller1988
    michellemuller1988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I was hoping that you could tell me where to find hay in perfect world?I mean what animal do i kill to get hay?

Thanks
    Michelleb:
    b:surrender
  • scornedemonion
    scornedemonion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    For hay, I got this link bookmarked that I found in another forum posting. I forgot where tho, so I can't give credit where credit is due b:beatup

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/9757

I am new to the game and Venomancer was my first and probably only pick I think b:laugh

THANK YOU very much for the quest listing. I've done nearly all of them up to level 13 and now I can go back and do the couple that I missed (getting the girl her toy and stuff...rep points are good to have)
    Better known as Wiccana, Venomancer killin' and chillin'
    b:sin
  • elma3
    elma3 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TY so much for the guide, it is extremely helpful.

I am looking at the quest " Sign Of The Sages". Do I need to do all seven quests or just pick one from the list of the 7 virtues?

I mean, I know that I pick one and then the quest is triggered. But after that do I have to go back over and over to get the remaining 6 virtues one at a time?

And what is the benefit of doing that quest, or rather which virtue is the better to pick.

Just starting so still learning and trying to understand all of this. Thnx for any and all help.
  • snowhitelf
    snowhitelf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    how do you get to chen the referee
    quest lv18
  • elma3
    elma3 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thnx for this guide.. it helped me tons.

I actually made it to level 21 just following the quests, i just got to Archo(something) - killed bout 10 monsters and bam!!!!!! level 21.. killed 5 more and my pet even leveled to 21.

So ty.. this is my best friend when I play PWI.

and yeah.. i also look at the one on IPW too. lol
  • supahsasaky
    supahsasaky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nice guide but only one problem i don't know why but the part 2 of lv9 cultivation quest didn't appeared to me so I'm still spirit initiate weird han?