Is this game sexist? Definatley yes. Suggestions...

Options
Arinoa - Heavens Tear
Arinoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
I've seen many mmorpgs, but none with such a level of how to put it, disgrace.

There is something rare in this game, which is the love and marriage between charachters.

There's flying, which I can say this is the first mmorpg I see that actually did it well.

And there's the fashion, the ability to wear a diffrent set of clothes just for looks. Something thats not very common in mmorpgs, although people do want it.

Those are commendable things, however, there are some major issues with how they were implemented in the game... Which is, in the most primitive and sexist form possible. That gets on my nerves, if you do something - do it right and see it through to the end. Consider the range of people you want to play this game, and see that you are not catering to the entire population at all!

Now this is beta, so things can still change, and this is why i'm suggesting a change.

Start with the basics. Embracing, its an interesting feature. But why so limited? Why, why, why, is it always the girl in the guy's arms like that? Can they not choose to hold each other in diffrent ways? I get it that this fits the marriage feature, but thats where it ends. Even when flying its possible to be together in diffrent positions. This may require work, but this is an issue thats a problem for me, I just can't agree with this old fashioned way of thinking. Please fix it.

Flying (and mounts). Oh yes, I do love flying. But what I would love more, is to be able to take someone flying with me. But when I tried embracing a guy while flying, I ended up breaking off flight mode and plopping straight into his hands. Simply put, this is a very serious and grave matter. It means there is no complete equality between the sexes in the game. Guys can fly girls, or give them a ride on their mounts, but not vice versa? This, if nothing else, has to be fixed.

I don't have to tell you that children are playing this game. And you are giving them a very wrong message here. Its very crucial that this issue be fixed. We are not living in the dark ages after all are we?

I would also like to add, that there should be no limit as to who you give a ride to on your flyer/mount. Don't see why two guys can't ride together, or two girls. On that note, why can't two guys, for example, embrace each other in a buddy-like manner to increase their bond in battle and raise their chi? Is this unthinkable? I don't want to get into the touchy subject of same-sex relationships, so i'm giving alternative reasons, heh.

Barbarians and Venomancers. Fixed genders. Not cool. I've seen mmorpgs that limit classes to specific genders, and they annoy the hell out of me, I just don't play them. Fortunatley, this one has only two such classes, not all, but even these two are an eyesore. I would like to see this fixed, though I do understand the barbarian with its already limited charachter creation is a problem - still , this is an issue to be addressed at some point. It cannot be ignored.

Fashion. You will probably laugh at this but... Why limit any piece of clothing to specific genders? Why can't girls wear a T-Shirt, heh, why can't a guy wear a dress if he wants to? Give us freedom to wear whatever we want! b:chuckle
Post edited by Arinoa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I wouldn't call the fact that a girl can't embrace a guy sexist. Not even the 1 pose available. I would call it sheer laziness on the designers' parts. Living in the dark ages? Being a little melodramatic, aren't we? Sure, I'd love to embrace my boyfriend in the game. I'd like to carry him off somewhere. But I wouldn't call it sexist, not by a long shot. Using the term so freely, only gives feminists a bad rep.

You want to attack something for being sexist? Try pointing to the very revealing arcane armor, I've switched my character over to her skimpy wrap top, skin tight pants and very-painful-looking 9-inch strap-on heels to keep her from looking like a two-bit... well, you know what.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Scrydan - Heavens Tear
    Scrydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Embracing:I wouldn't call it sexist; but I do admit that girls should be able to embrace guys, not in the same way though. Would look pretty ridiculous a female char with a gigantic werebeast on its arms. Add same sex embrace too.
    Venomancer/WereBeast: Yes it is sexist change nao. I would've chosen Venomancer if a guy could have ears and a tail >:3
    bout the clothes. The clothes are skins (even the armours) <plain image>,not models <bumpy stuff>. So it'd require a lot of work to make the clothes work with different genders. Only sexist thing about clothes is that I put an armor on, and it seems unpenetrable. A girl puts an armor and you are ablle to hit her legs, stomach and arms. Lol c'mon mild realism>looks.
  • Arinoa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I wouldn't call the fact that a girl can't embrace a guy sexist. Not even the 1 pose available. I would call it sheer laziness on the designers' parts. Living in the dark ages? Being a little melodramatic, aren't we? Sure, I'd love to embrace my boyfriend in the game. I'd like to carry him off somewhere. But I wouldn't call it sexist, not by a long shot. Using the term so freely, only gives feminists a bad rep.

You want to attack something for being sexist? Try pointing to the very revealing arcane armor, I've switched my character over to her skimpy wrap top, skin tight pants and very-painful-looking 9-inch strap-on heels to keep her from looking like a two-bit... well, you know what.

The armors, and oh yes those heels, yep, they are indeed sexist and require a change, but thats not something they'l change easily. I'l address the more pressing matters first! As that I can just not look at, and there's fashion to wear more decent clothes so skimpy outfits can be avoided. The revealing armor is a shared problem between all mmorpgs, and not something that can be resolved just like that... Those heels on the other hand, oh god do something about those heels... Its just not sane!

I didn't call the fact that a girl can't embrace a guy sexist, I called it old-fashioned. What I call sexist is the fact that guys can give girls a ride around, but girls can't do the same for guys. Thats a function guys can do and girls can't, why can't we do it? Because the developers decided so, no actual reasoning behind it. They could have allowed it, but no, they chose not to. Thats my main issue with the game atm, and what I would like to see fixed the most.
  • talym
    talym Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    there a several postions that a gril could "embrace* a guy. Why flyinh he could be standing behind her, like prtending to rub her shoulders. or he could (depending on the race) sti, swinging his legs of the sword, he could be laying on the animal behind the veno, and with the elves he could be getting like a piggy back ride. some things arnt hard to think of but this game is definetly sexist
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Yeh.. Kinda feels like that... when you wear like that... And you know, I agree. This game can be a sexiest game... I think its **** that we cant hold on to guys and stuff like that...
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Joshflighter - Heavens Tear
    Joshflighter - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My gf play's this game and I wouldn't want her to carry me.

Simple facts:

1<2
    2<1

You dont want someone like it was mentioned before, carrying a huge man around. It should be positioned differently. Maybe a feature where they hold hands? I just really really really dont think a girl (no offence girls) can carry someone almost twice there wait. It looks odd, feels odd. But I get what you guys mean. I just dont think it would be right. (PS: The flight problem with a girl trying to fly a guy... that should be fixed. (Maybe he can hope on in the back? or stand behind her?)
  • missmisa
    missmisa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes! I completely agree!

Problems I have with this game:

Males have an advantage over females, they can carry people, girls cant.
    Males can fly people places, girls cant.

What is wrong with a male embracing a male? Or a female embracing a female? I'd really like to be able to hug my girlfriends and pick them up too! To be honest a warrior female should be strong enough to lift up the other girls like a man does, I don't know why, but I think that'd be really neat and so damn cool! Another way for embracing could be holding hands and either of them can decide where to go (or you can set a leader like the one that initiated the embrace). For men one could put his arm on the others shoulder, like a friends would and when walking they can walk like that, while running they could just run next to each other. And yes they should be able to be romantic with each other, or at least be given a platonic hug for embrace. Same for females!! The fact this game is promoting only old fashioned boy lifts girl and heterosexuality is a disgrace. Even if it's not meant to be like that, a girl should be able to hug another girl, friend or not!

Has anyone considered piggybacks as another form of embrace? It's especially do-able with venomancers.

As for the 1 sex races, I think a woman should be able to become a full cat or fox woman (yes its furtastic but its only right that a girl can be barbarian too) and a man could have cute little fox ears if hes a veno.. sure the bunny wont suit him but tonnes of other animal types would.
  • arcxangel
    arcxangel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    All im going to say is. Lets see you carry your boyfriend or husband in real life. You probably wouldnt be able to pick him up. Stop thinking of it as sexist. Did your husband carry you or did you carry him over the threshold? Seriously, get your head out of your butt. When i go to a restaurant. I pull out the chair for the lady, i open the door. Not the other way around. And if your kids are playing this game. Then you should really get them a hobby other than gaming. I would like to say it would be nice if anyone could carry anyone in game. That woul dmake it easier when me and a friend Him being a human and me being a Elf. I could Fly him to a Quest zone faster than him running there. But to label it as sexist because men carry the woman... Thats what guys would do in real life. Its just the gentlemanly thing to do. So please stop reading so much into this game and GET A LIFE!
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    arcxangel wrote: »
    All im going to say is. Lets see you carry your boyfriend or husband in real life. You probably wouldnt be able to pick him up. Stop thinking of it as sexist. Did your husband carry you or did you carry him over the threshold? Seriously, get your head out of your butt. When i go to a restaurant. I pull out the chair for the lady, i open the door. Not the other way around. And if your kids are playing this game. Then you should really get them a hobby other than gaming. I would like to say it would be nice if anyone could carry anyone in game. That woul dmake it easier when me and a friend Him being a human and me being a Elf. I could Fly him to a Quest zone faster than him running there. But to label it as sexist because men carry the woman... Thats what guys would do in real life. Its just the gentlemanly thing to do. So please stop reading so much into this game and GET A LIFE!

Yeah, sadly this thread is just nitpicking. It'd be good if other characters has a different way of carrying other characters. Come to think of it, I'll write something about it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I won't write anything about it. LOL
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • whip
    whip Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well i think its fine the way it is, i have no problem with the females not being able to lift up the guys or females picking up other females.
    Name: Whip
    Server: East, But will be West in Open Beta
    Current Level: 43
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    These are things that shouldn't trouble the designers too much but will undoubtedly take some time to make. As it is not a critical change, we will most likely not see any change in this for a while even if there are a lot of complaints. Bugs and glitches are probably priority. Player preferences are going to be brushed asside until things have calmed down a bit.
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    As far as I am concern, this isn't the real deal version yet. The Chinese version is at it PEAK of advantages, since it indeed was develop there and it is being ported little by little by the developers. So, we will expecting a lot of major changes in the following months or years, and soon will gradually be more stable. Thus becoming just as good as the main version was like.

So, I doubt that this small problem such as carrying man on man, or woman on woman would be a major problem.

The people who develop this needs to concentrate on BIGGER factors than such a small "unnecessary" stuff, that DOES NOT appeal you.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    whip wrote: »
    I have no problem with females picking up other females.

In a game, I have no problem with that either.

...in RL, however...
  • adeley
    adeley Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    "I would call it sheer laziness on the designers' parts. "

Uh. yeah. Really appreciative of you.

I don't find this game sexist. You can't have everything you want sweetheart.
  • Arinoa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oh how all of you are missing the point. This thread is nitpicking? The game is not sexist? Get real.

Why don't you just be honest with yourselves and say "Go back to the kitchen and shut up woman". Thats what you really want to say isn't it?

Developers need to concentrate on bigger stuff? Another convinient get-around way to say the above.

When you can give me a real reason as to why girls in the game should not be allowed to fly or give rides to guys, then come back and post it. Otherwise, stay out of this thread.

Oh, and now you will tell me "So that is the main issue here?". Well duh, if you had properly read my posts you would have realized it.

I want to be able to fly or give rides to guys in the game, like they can do for me. Thats my bottomline complaint. Everything else is less important, but I still wanted to discuss those issues as well. And of course, if I fly a guy he shouldn't be holding me in his arms yes? There's enough possible positions we could be in.

Oh and... That whole "girls can't carry guys in real life" thing, I don't know, are you saying that all girls can't carry all guys? With absoulute certainty? Because I assure you, you will be proven wrong there. Also, what does real life have to do with a game? In a game, its all up to the creators to decide how things work, if they like it they can defy any laws of reality, be it physics, gravity, whatever. Or are you telling me you've seen giant insects, or maybe a living raptor in real life, or maybe you grew wings? When? Where?

All these comments, I rule them out. You had nothing contructive to say in your posts in this thread, and therefore your useless comments can be regarded as spam as far as i'm concerned.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is directed at arcxangel, cyanr and adeley. Not everyone who posted, heh
  • Zolaren - Sanctuary
    Zolaren - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It seems to me that logically, Class has more relevance than Sex. I can easily see a Female Bladeswinger carrying a Male Wizard ... but not the other way around.

But in any case, there's no real benefit to carrying someone on the ground - it's strictly role-play. So I see no reason to restrict it in any way. As for in the air - it's really the mount doing the carrying, so restrictions make even less sense. (Why can a Male's mount carry two yet when a Female gets the exact same mount, it can't?)

The possible exception are Elves natural wings. There I'd see either restricting it altogether, or basing it on Class and/or Strength.
  • Arinoa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Again, why exactly do we need to base this on reality? Both Archers and Clerics have magic powers don't they? That alone suffices for a reasonoable explanation for how the elf women can carry men, aside from another possible explanation that the elves are all skinny and thus not so heavy ;)

In addition, why exactly is the game generalizing it so much to say all men are that strong to carry women? Sure we tend to weight less, but, not all men are strong enough to carry a woman for a long period of time, actually show me one man who doesn't work out who can carry a woman around for an hour and not get tired, infact even for one minute, if you already want to base this on reality so much. Not everyone work out after all, and with enough training (not even excessive) women can carry men too by the way, not all men are gorillas you know. Sure you have to count height diffrence and so on and so on, but don't say its not possible. People just prefer not to think about it, and therefore not talk about it. But here I am asking the hard questions.

Think about it why don't you, in all aspects, when planning a movie, a tv show, a game, that is of something of fantasy, totally stretched away from reality. Why is it, that even though they go that far to escape reality they still want to count in things from reality itself to the extent of insisting that women must always be weaker than men, even in those fantastic other realities? Men just can't accept women to be stronger than them, no matter what. That is a fact (but there are those men who see things diffrently of course, them being the exception, still they are a minority).

Edit: Yes of course, add books to the above list, how could I forget!
  • Zolaren - Sanctuary
    Zolaren - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    actually show me one man who doesn't work out who can carry a woman around for an hour and not get tired, infact even for one minute

Precisely my point with the Classes - magic-based classes don't 'work out' - they're strength (typically) is quite low. So if you're going to do any restrictions, it makes more sense to base it on Class or Strength.
    Both Archers and Clerics have magic powers don't they?

If they're using magic, it should be draining MP, just like when they fly.
    Think about it why don't you, in all aspects, when planning a movie, a tv show, a game, that is of something of fantasy, totally stretched away from reality. Why is it, that even though they go that far to escape reality they still want to count in things from reality itself

For better immersion ... of course a lot of things are complete fiction, and have to be (or the game wouldn't be much fun!) But if you stretch things too far (or for no good reason), it's hard to get into - just too unbelievable. Imagine if the snow was red, the sky yellow, grass blue ... it'd make it harder to put yourself in this world. I'm not trying to justify the carrying rules, just pointing out that reality has a place, even in a work of fiction.

Now, as I said before - I see no reason for any restrictions to carrying on Land or on Quest/Cash mounts. Possibly natural Elf wings, but if so based on Class or Strength - not Sex. Or at the very least, it should cost double the MP to carry someone.
  • Treppe - Heavens Tear
    Treppe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Well you know what, you need to shut your trap little girl! I think we can do anything we want and I think you need to watch your language young lady! I'd for one think that Females should have a right to carry a man and no this isnt in the dark ages. I think your being more melodramatic when you posted your stupid words on this topic! This isn't RuneScape you little 5 year old so please go back to that game and live in it and go find a girlfriend.

I think it's ironic that you criticised her for being melodramatic; but what's even more ironic is the ending. Implying that she needs to grow up, when you're the only person in this thread who's been so immature as to sling around insults like that?

[EDIT: Okay, not quite the only one, but you definitely hold the record for the highest insult : post ratio]

As for your points Arinoa, I agree with them, though I honestly can't bring myself to agree that the Embrace feature is outright sexist - partly and unintentionally, perhaps. The Embrace feature [on foot, at least] was clearly designed to have a romantic feel about it, and, quite frankly, I think they made the right choices in that regard. The only real sexist issue in my eye [and, actually, it isn't present in all MMORPGs, though it is indeed in most of them] is clothing.

I'll agree that in terms of pure functionality though, it's unbalanced. What they could really do with implementing is a plain old 'Pick Up' option. I think I read someone suggesting piggy-backs as an option earlier - while female characters could pick up other female characters using the basic embrace without it looking 'awkward', piggybacks would work for any gender mix. And they'd just be awesome. Carry over the piggyback animations for flying sword/beast sharing, while allowing elves to carry others by their shoulders, and keep land mount animations as they are, and you're all set.

Oh, and as one final point; as a man myself...

Men just can't accept women to be stronger than them, no matter what.

...I couldn't help but find that a little sexist too. In the end, it's all a matter of perspective. = p
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol Zenethos strikes again! Yet another stupid comment.

I agree with whoever said that the carrying on the ground should be class based. Barbs should be able to carry anyone, clerics shouldn't be able to carry anyone etc.

Anyone should be able to carry anyone in the air. I drive my friends places, and I get driven places, and in both cases the people being driven or driving are sometimes male and sometimes female. It doesn't make any difference to the car. Thus my friends, regardless of gender, should be able to give me (a guy) a ride on their flying mount.

Just something I thought when i got into the game that was really annoying. The female armours. They look like they came from some 14 year old boy's fantasy (everyone knows game devs are still teenagers at heart). I mean seriously, isn't armour supposed to, you know, protect the person wearing it while they're in battle? Female armours look like something from a medieval victorias secret. Its ridiculous.
  • ayrin
    ayrin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Just something I thought when i got into the game (for anyone who doesn't think the game is sexist). The female armours. They look like they came from some 14 year old boy's fantasy (everyone knows game devs are still teenagers at heart). I mean seriously, isn't armour supposed to, you know, protect the person wearing it while they're in battle? Female armours look like something from a medieval victorias secret. Its ridiculous.

AMEN!!!
    at least have two-different ways to wear the armor at-minimum...one way the way it should be, and another way the way it is, users choice.
    Hello.I kill people.
  • Remora - Lost City
    Remora - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Well you know what, you need to shut your trap little girl! I think we can do anything we want and I think you need to watch your language young lady! I'd for one think that Females should have a right to carry a man and no this isnt in the dark ages. I think your being more melodramatic when you posted your stupid words on this topic! This isn't RuneScape you little 5 year old so please go back to that game and live in it and go find a girlfriend.

Why can't you put this nicer? You're being very mean over something that is a GAME. We have the right to voice our opinions but the responsibility to be fair and kind.
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Why can't you put this nicer? You're being very mean over something that is a GAME. We have the right to voice our opinions but the responsibility to be fair and kind.

If you read some of Zehethos' other posts you'll understand. Most don't make sense. Alot are pretty funny.
  • cabbitprincess
    cabbitprincess Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My gf play's this game and I wouldn't want her to carry me.

Simple facts:

1<2
    2<1

You dont want someone like it was mentioned before, carrying a huge man around. It should be positioned differently. Maybe a feature where they hold hands? I just really really really dont think a girl (no offence girls) can carry someone almost twice there wait. It looks odd, feels odd. But I get what you guys mean. I just dont think it would be right. (PS: The flight problem with a girl trying to fly a guy... that should be fixed. (Maybe he can hope on in the back? or stand behind her?)
    Is that so? Perhaps I should introduce you to my friend Lindsay, she's 5 feet tall, weighs 90 pounds and can lift her 200 pound boyfriend OFF THE GROUND, so yes that theory is toast mew ^^

Now is this game sexist... oh my gosh yes. The nine inch high heels, the fact the guys wear clothing that covers their entire body, but the girls we barely cover anything AT ALL. It's no doubt this game was made by men, just look at the character creation the smallest **** we can have is like a small C cup, which makes smaller breasted women feel like ****. I have a rule about a game, my characters are not allowed to have bigger **** than mine, unfortunately this game I don't have a choice >< Not to mention the skirts are so short we practically flash our panties every five seconds in some of them, do the game developers not realize that there is such a thing as MODEST clothes >>

And the height thing, loook at the body types between the boys and the girls, in a "perfect world" apparently there are no short men or tall women. Perfect world? More like "societal stereotypes" world xD The sad thing is though, this game is beautiful, the flying is gorgeous, the music is wonderful but the aforementioned have GOT to go. It should be a choice to not look like a street you know what >>
  • Kevinhell - Sanctuary
    Kevinhell - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Is that so? Perhaps I should introduce you to my friend Lindsay, she's 5 feet tall, weighs 90 pounds and can lift her 200 pound boyfriend OFF THE GROUND, so yes that theory is toast mew ^^

Now is this game sexist... oh my gosh yes. The nine inch high heels, the fact the guys wear clothing that covers their entire body, but the girls we barely cover anything AT ALL. It's no doubt this game was made by men, just look at the character creation the smallest **** we can have is like a small C cup, which makes smaller breasted women feel like ****. I have a rule about a game, my characters are not allowed to have bigger **** than mine, unfortunately this game I don't have a choice >< Not to mention the skirts are so short we practically flash our panties every five seconds in some of them, do the game developers not realize that there is such a thing as MODEST clothes >>

And the height thing, loook at the body types between the boys and the girls, in a "perfect world" apparently there are no short men or tall women. Perfect world? More like "societal stereotypes" world xD The sad thing is though, this game is beautiful, the flying is gorgeous, the music is wonderful but the aforementioned have GOT to go. It should be a choice to not look like a street you know what >>

The developers of the company did not make this game "sexist", and this is a Chinese-Made game. You don't see many girls in China that can't do what your friend can do. Their attitudes towards women are different than ours, but since this a game targeting "Westerners", I would suggust some change from it's original client.

If the developers of this company can't even do that, I would suggust to drop this topic as this is NOT their creation, sadly. Find some other game such as World of Warcraft (if you want to pay...), or something.
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Options

lifting off ground =/= being able to carry (not by a long shot). Especially not over long distances. So that theory is not toast at all.

If you want to start talking about exceptions (instead of generalizations, which are the only thing that a game can be based on), things can really get out of hand.

I wonder if you could find a 3d MMORPG where the girls aren't scantily clad? Thats not gonna change no matter what cause the devs or teenage male players (in mmorpgs in general) get off on it too much. (its very sad but true)
    edited October 2008
    Options

You know, I don't mind guys looking up my skirt. There is even some men with showy armor so what? The Skeleton guys wear showy armor it nearly shows there ****! YES... ****! So what if this game is aforementioned? I like it that way and it isn't my fault! So please live with it and enjoy and have fun!
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    markillian wrote: »
    If you read some of Zehethos' other posts you'll understand. Most don't make sense. Alot are pretty funny.

and I thank you for your kind comment (Not sarcasm).
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You know, I don't mind guys looking up my skirt. There is even some men with showy armor so what? The Skeleton guys wear showy armor it nearly shows there ****! YES... ****! So what if this game is aforementioned? I like it that way and it isn't my fault! So please live with it and enjoy and have fun!

you like it so you think that girls shouldn't have the choice about whether they look like a street you-know-what? Honestly I think the best idea in this thread has been to give female characters the choice of how they look in their armour.

implementing fully-clothed option ftw!

Side note, why doesn't anyone complain about it being sexist about guys? I mean there must be something... somewhere...
  • Kanarina - Lost City
    Kanarina - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    wow talk about some major QQ

Do you all not realize this is a GAME not real life. A developer can create a world and the world's views any way they see fit. And for this game, they created the fashion to be what it was, created the traditions in a more "conservative" manner and perhaps veno's and barbs can only be born as those sexes and so you will never see anything other than that. It is what you call a worlds history.

So how about you leave the game world to what it is and have fun and be thankful the real world isn't controlled like a computer game.
This discussion has been closed.