The Empire - Heavens Tear's competitive faction

Comments

• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    Ahhhh Brim...we were wondering where u r....we were on the pvp server during cb but I was out voted to move to the pve server b:cry.. SeaHawk says hi as does Blaze.. gee i hope u r who i think u rb:laugh if not hi hi anyway
  • Demongod - Heavens Tear
    Demongod - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    As Hisui has stated the 3 Empire Members that left are back coz they wubs usb:dirty b:chuckle Nothing has changed and we r still recruiting 34-40+ . Plz state ur class. lvl and age. Pm me ur age as I understand thats a bit personal.

haha anyways i apologize for intruding this thread of your my level and class is as what you can sede on my avatar.. my IGN is the same as i am using here in forum..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    rofl

That was for the people who are interested in joining the Empire. You don't have to give us your info until Fina starts mistreating you b:chuckle

We certainly do not deserve such apologies so please bear it no mind. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited October 2008
    rofl

That was for the people who are interested in joining the Empire. You don't have to give us your info until Fina starts mistreating you b:chuckle

We certainly do not deserve such apologies so please bear it no mind. b:victory

hahaha okay as you say so hisui... i think i saw you last 3 days back innorth sundown town valley...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    deleted By Me~
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    I wouldnt call 3 members leaving close to falling apart Tom. They r back home safe and sound where they belong and Blazz and I r now married!!! All the troublemakers and nay sayers r gone and the drama queens r booted. Maybe Blazz and I picked a bad time to do all this and transfer leadership at the same time, but i new The empire could withstand all that and what would be left were only the most loyal members.

When i logged out last nite there where 10 slots open..The Empire is looking for hi lvl barbs, wizards and archers that r ACTIVE, MATURE and DEDICATED. If u think u fit into this catagory pm me ur age, ur lvl, and how active u r either here, or a pm or in game.

IGN: Blazeofglory
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    deleted By Me~
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    O.O your blaze? XD b:victory Gratz btw~~ b:chuckle We are in need in DDs and Barbs :) Pm Blazeofglory for invites.

HAHAHA yes Tom im Blaze. slots r almost gone..pm me for an invite
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    *smiles at Tom* ty Tom for all the wonderful help u have given The Empire. I never get to say that to u in game cause of all the pms i get.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    b:victory i simple bump coz i have nothing to say atm.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    The Empire is recruiting lvl 40+ for TW and fun.
    edited October 2008
    nice goodluck on TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • greenpuma123
    greenpuma123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey, I just started about a week ago and I have a veno, cleric, mage, barb, archer. They're not too high lvl's tho. Mostly 1/4 of what you want or 1/2.

Syncronize, Cleric = Level 21
    Synonizer, Veno= Level 10
    synonizer, Mage= Level 10
    Synonizir,Barb= Level 10
    Consultant, Archer= Level 10
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Hey, I just started about a week ago and I have a veno, cleric, mage, barb, archer. They're not too high lvl's tho. Mostly 1/4 of what you want or 1/2.

Syncronize, Cleric = Level 21
    Synonizer, Veno= Level 10
    synonizer, Mage= Level 10
    Synonizir,Barb= Level 10
    Consultant, Archer= Level 10

Well welcome to Pwi greenpuma and ty very much Demongod
  • mercadius
    mercadius Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    The Empire is recruiting lvl 40+ for TW and fun.
    Are you still currently looking for members? I am very intersted in the TW aspect of this game. I am in a very good clan/guild/faction of friends but TW has never been mentioned and I don't foresee it on the radar, which is slightly disappointing. I am very active at the moment: lvl 47 archer with only 3 weeks of play. I am looking for "older" mature players in a team atmosphere to enhance my gaming experience and vice versa. I think based on all that I have read online in the forums, that you all are the best "fit" for me and my goals. I found you after an invite from another faction (El) and the posts led me to more research.. Here I am. :) Please post here if you still have room for a much older involved and humurous individual. In game: _marcadius_
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    nice post mercadius...yes u seem to be a good fit. We r looking for mature people who DONT thrive on Drama. Our ages range from 25 to 68 yrs old with a few exceptions. We r a TW guild and are not interested in owning the whole map. We believe in sharing and are willing to do that but if attacked we will fight back. Our emphesis is on The Empire and what is best for its members. We have recently come through a 24 hour drama ridden crisis and pulled through nicely thanks to the many loyal members and 1 or 2 other guilds that helped us stay on top. We gained many hi lvls that are ALL adult 25yr plus. This mini crisis helped us in so many ways and The Empire is more together then it ever was.

Anyway pm Blazeofglory in game and i will try pming u as well. Inanswer to ur question,,,yes we have about 10 slots left posibly a little more as i am updating the member list today.
  • mercadius
    mercadius Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lazor/Blaze
    Sorry I missed you last night I didn't see you on when I was. Whom else may I contact to get setup/join just in case you are not on when I am? I wanted to start getting my 100 hours in so I can particpate in the following weeks TW. :) Can't wait for that! Also I wanted you to know that I am a lvl 3 Blacksmith, Tailor & Craftsman. All of these are @ 100%, just need to hit LvL 50 So I can move them up to 4. Looking forward to talking with you later.
    Thanks for the reply. **note** my nick on this forum is a typo, just fyi. It's should be MARCADIUS. In game it's _marcadius_
    Ciao
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    mercadius wrote: »
    Lazor/Blaze
    Sorry I missed you last night I didn't see you on when I was. Whom else may I contact to get setup/join just in case you are not on when I am? I wanted to start getting my 100 hours in so I can particpate in the following weeks TW. :) Can't wait for that! Also I wanted you to know that I am a lvl 3 Blacksmith, Tailor & Craftsman. All of these are @ 100%, just need to hit LvL 50 So I can move them up to 4. Looking forward to talking with you later.
    Thanks for the reply. **note** my nick on this forum is a typo, just fyi. It's should be MARCADIUS. In game it's _marcadius_
    Ciao

well..u can contact Blazeofglory, AmunRE, NRAHT, or DeadlySin ur chances r better with the 1st 2. Hope to catch u in game
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    welcome to The Empire Mercadius... In the short time u were logged on i think ur ganna make a nice fit.
    The Empire is recruiting and slots are once again limited if ur 40+ a wizard or cleric that is MATURE and ACTIVE plz contact Blazeofglory in game or any Empire member. This is an ALL adult guild with ages from 25 to 68 with 2 exceptions. Sorry but the veno slots are all full. Bladmasters and archers r also welcome. We r a Drama free guild and we will not tolerate it. We work together in FB's and BOSS runs. ty...

Good work Elysium for cleaning up ur act....
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes....It is sooo nice and peaceful in the guild now that the drama ridden people are gone. This is how I always imaged a guild should be like. Good work Blazeofglory and I no I speak for alot of the guild when i say that.

So come join 1 of the top guilds on Heavens Tear were equality is prevelent, honesty is respected and fairness is just.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Yes....It is sooo nice and peaceful in the guild now that the drama ridden people are gone. This is how I always imaged a guild should be like. Good work Blazeofglory and I no I speak for alot of the guild when i say that.

So come join 1 of the top guilds on Heavens Tear were equality is prevelent, honesty is respected and fairness is just.

wow ty Dream. Looking for a mature guild? with ages from 25 to 68? Age 35 is the average. No 1 on ever on in ur guild? Cant find any 1 to help? Tire of kids and some so called Adults causing drama? Would u like to experience TW? Join The Empire

Why just join another guild when u can join an empire!!!
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    WOW...my last post is so lameb:laugh musta been really tired....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Recruiting page updated! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Well..by this time tomorrow the server rumors should be flying...the merger is a smashing success due to the many good people that help facilitate it. If youd like to join plz contact Blazeofglory in game ASAP as more people will merge with us tomorrow.
  • lazor
    edited October 2008
    Hey nice to see u back on this thread Hisui
  • Dope - Heavens Tear
    Dope - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi. Emprie isnt 25+ They have people well under the age of 25. And a majority of the people who claim to be matrue adults are just as bad as the kiddies.

heres some screenshots. Yes i started name calling too, but i lost my calm and lashed back at him. I know for a fact that this is an alt char belonging to somebody in TheEmpire used to stall in archo. [ i also know he dual boxes using hacks [ check him out GM'S.] anyways. here is some screenshots of what this guy was messaging me. call this mature blaze? this started out with him sending out a world chat insulting helios, which is a guild of FIFTY people who left empire because they were tired of blaze of glory and her lack of leadership skills. she doesnt do anything. one guy does forums, one works on these forums, one does money distributing.

fun fact: did you guy know blaze stole leadership from somebody who gave leadership to her temporarily. somebody who trusted her?

20081018113607hz1.bmp
    20081018113503re3.bmp
    20081018113509jh3.bmp
    20081018113526re3.bmp
    20081018113536lb7.bmp
    20081018113536lb7.bmp
    20081018113558gg9.bmp
    20081018113603tx4.bmp
    20081018113607tf5.bmp
    20081018113603uv5.bmp

after i blacklisted him, i got more random pm's from a childish empire member, Gohmbz. I didnt screenshot that convo, but it was pretty bad, and im sure 50 of the people who left Emprie would agree that gohmbz is purdy damned immature.
  • Dope - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Oops shoulda made it easy on everybody. let me fix it one more time.

Empire Recruiting Station - Version TWO

We fail, dont join LOLOLOL. noobs.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Dope you thought I was serious on the bad joke thing?
    Meh, but I'm glad I threw that in there to test people's sarcasm detector.

Nobody gets the lulz nowadays b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Dope - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Dope you thought I was serious on the bad joke thing?
    Meh, but I'm glad I threw that in there to test people's sarcasm detector.

Nobody gets the lulz nowadays b:sad

sure because sarcasm is detected by tone but somehow people should be able to catch it in text b:laugh

and what have you about your memebr sending out immature world chats insulting other faction and causing drama
    im assumingt his guy was kicked abruptly after for creating drama
    as other have been treated just like that before
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    ?? the SHOP guy was never in Empire. Where did you get the idea that he was?

But anyways, I understand the frustration you may have with our leader. I never go on vent so I don't know what the fiasco is about. If bashing my thread makes you feel better then please continue doing so.

I will not comment further. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.