Maturity and in game insanity

Options
Prankster - Lost City
Prankster - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Bad char names direspectful towards people in game on forums when they post negative reactions or show you how things are going wrong how you run the game wich should be for fun.

People in game cursing at you or threatening you in game because you speak the truth

Is making me post this and will do more and not only in here

Gms do a Trivia which is so unfair that your hair falls out of your head by seeing it.

Its --> Me<---
Not MUH

Are you walking around with your homies? or running a online game for people/kids worldwide? you know they have to speak a proper word of English, also considering you do NOT allow other languages to be spoken in the forums. But you speak a street slang in the game

It
Post edited by Prankster - Lost City on

Comments

• Prankster - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It
  • Prankster - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Wow even the forums do not work how its should be delete this ill try again
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hello. Please do not spam the same message 3 times in 3 separate threads. this is your first and final warning. disciplinary action to come on the next violation.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lolwut.

Welcome to the Internet.

L2English first please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_parijs - Lost City
    Miss_parijs - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    TheShazzbot, I am Pranksters Girl Friend. He did try to make the post, and he had MUCH more typed, but each time he did, it only posted a small portion. He tried to go back to his post to Delete it, but you do not allow normal users to Delete their own posts, only edit them. It still didn't work.

I just wanted yo to know why it was done. Sorry
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    TheShazzbot, I am Pranksters Girl Friend. He did try to make the post, and he had MUCH more typed, but each time he did, it only posted a small portion. He tried to go back to his post to Delete it, but you do not allow normal users to Delete their own posts, only edit them. It still didn't work.

I just wanted yo to know why it was done. Sorry

understood. thank you for the clarification. I have been authorized by my superiors to rescind the warning.

apologies.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Miss_parijs - Lost City
    Miss_parijs - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Thank you, we appreciate that.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    what was so unfair about the trivia?

I believe the rules said that a winner would be chosen at random from the correct responses.

There were a ton of people answering, no?
  • Prankster - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Thing is i cant copy it still i also posted in your email i wonder if u got it

All what i typed was what i feel how kids see this game and it has bad things, people have the right to speak their minds and u can see we are not really happy how things are going

If i didnt like it i wouldnt pay for things right ?

I still do, that doesnt matter for me for now its how we see we are being treated with many things lately specialy after i saw u cant choose for your color you want on ur In game clothes and u have to pay your ### of to get what u want this aint really fair and i can pay for it..

Hope you can read my PM i send you and u can post it

I cant still thats why 3 times the wrong things

I dont know if u cant copy stuff like is it secured?..

Small response to the person who said l2english

Its this way
    Learn to speak or write in english.. theres no number in it as u can see.
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    oh please >.< you should thank god that they care enough to make the bloody event in the first place ,,you my friend should go try out the other versions to see the "great" events there/sarcasm
    and its not an english class either english is my 3rd language as long as the person im talking to gets his\her idea to me im fine with it even if they spoke engrish ..so give us a break please ..it is a game -_- ,,
    i do however agree on the vulgarity issue and the curses flying all over the place ..there are kids that play this game :( so lets please keep that in mind at least in wc
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Prankster - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well basicly my girl loves the game so iam gonna drop what i actually was planning to type and the admins can remove the threads so hopefully they can

Excuses
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options

This made me lol so hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Its this way
    b:chuckle You sir are a hypocrite
  • spicyjack
    spicyjack Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    People can talk however the hell they want to, not say whatever the hell they want to but talk it. If they feel like replacing E's with 3's or A's with 4's then you gotta suck it up and deal with it. 1337 talk is very common now and if you can't read it o well. Your trying to ban slang, odds of that happening? Pretty much zero to none. There will always be slang regardless. You use slang yourself but you probably just dont realise it
  • Lady_grace - Heavens Tear
    Lady_grace - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Slang is one thing, it's the way with today's day and age. But offensive language is quite another matter entirely. There is no need for it and it only shows ones immaturity, regardless of what age they claim to be...IMHO.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options
    spicyjack wrote: »
    People can talk however the hell they want to, not say whatever the hell they want to but talk it. If they feel like replacing E's with 3's or A's with 4's then you gotta suck it up and deal with it. 1337 talk is very common now and if you can't read it o well. Your trying to ban slang, odds of that happening? Pretty much zero to none. There will always be slang regardless. You use slang yourself but you probably just dont realise it

You sir, are a dumbass.

This is a forum. Forums are a message board. You type in legible and coherent sentences on forums.

It's not an AIM chatroom. Not to mention leet speak was never actually used that way.

No one is trying to ban slang, I'm just pointing out the irony of his post.

Like you said, people can talk however they want to, it doesn't mean they don't sound like a ******.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elume - Heavens Tear
    Elume - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    You sir, are a dumbass.

This is a forum. Forums are a message board. You type in legible and coherent sentences on forums.

It's not an AIM chatroom. Not to mention leet speak was never actually used that way.

No one is trying to ban slang, I'm just pointing out the irony of his post.

Like you said, people can talk however they want to, it doesn't mean they don't sound like a ******.

Correct and as for abusive language etc in game, I've already met people in game with lets just say "****" like views and I wanted to punch them in the skull, It didn't offend me personally but there could have been people reading that would seriously be hurt.
    1337 talk is very common now and if you can't read it o well

actually most people who speak "1337" will never be "1337" if they fell out of a "1337" tree and hit every "1337" branch on the way down.
  • nakht
    nakht Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »

But this isn't English class! Making an effort to be legible and coherent only gets in the way of effective communica--

Oh wait.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Vulgarity is a no go hands down.

But also is hypocricity.

The OP is demanding better english, yet I have severe troubles understanding him. His grammar is much worse than mine and english isn't even my first langauge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Vulgarity is a no go hands down.

But also is hypocricity.

The OP is demanding better english, yet I have severe troubles understanding him. His grammar is much worse than mine and english isn't even my first langauge.

English may not be his first language either, so please don't judge.

Look at it this way, would you speak to your parents or grandparents the way you speak in World Chat or these forums? Would you speak to your teachers or boss that way? How about people you meet in a restaurant or wherever?

Who cares how you talk to your friends, but I think when speaking in public (including World Chat/Forums), you should be respectful of your audience.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    nakht wrote: »
    But this isn't English class! Making an effort to be legible and coherent only gets in the way of effective communica--

Oh wait.

You are made of win. I bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • chrisrex
    chrisrex Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Unless your hell bent on changing people there is a more less ebrasive action you can take, Right click on their name and You'll see a menu and Click on "Black List" then you will never have to hear what their bile mouths spew
  • chrisrex
    chrisrex Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

You are made of win. I bow.
    Too bad win is the most unstable substance known to man
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    chrisrex wrote: »
    Right click on their name and You'll see a menu and Click on "Black List" then you will never have to hear what their bile mouths spew

I and many others can't do this, says our blacklist is full.

So any other idea on this?
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    When your blacklist is full its the games way of saying: "this is your limit, this game just have to many ppl below you. time to pack up and join the local ymca and make lots of likeminded friends"
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    When your blacklist is full its the games way of saying: "this is your limit, this game just have to many ppl below you. time to pack up and join the local ymca and make lots of likeminded friends"

oh your so funny in all your reply's!

Sure shows that your not one of those we can call "a mature player"!

Cant wait to see you whine about something.

b:pleased
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    acolyte wrote: »
    I and many others can't do this, says our blacklist is full.

So any other idea on this?

Empty your blacklist and start over? Maybe many of the players on your blacklist are gone (hopefully?) b:victory
  • Soroboru - Heavens Tear
    Soroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    howwww abouuut you people grow a pair and learn to ignore other peoples expressions which you do not like. its called tolerance and without it, hitler wins the war and people like u push us further and further into a fascist policed state.

every person should have the right to express himself. even with swear words and vulgarity. even by standing in the street waving his weiner around. as long u dont harm an other person.
    its ur choice to get offended by words. and guess what else, that just makes u a big wimp:- u let symbols get the best of u.

tch, people today. everyone wants to be free but nobody actually understands freedom. :(
    IGN: Suroboru
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carolinesivi - Heavens Tear
    Carolinesivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Best statement ever! Seriously.
    howwww abouuut you people grow a pair and learn to ignore other peoples expressions which you do not like. its called tolerance and without it, hitler wins the war and people like u push us further and further into a fascist policed state.

every person should have the right to express himself. even with swear words and vulgarity. even by standing in the street waving his weiner around. as long u dont harm an other person.
    its ur choice to get offended by words. and guess what else, that just makes u a big wimp:- u let symbols get the best of u.

tch, people today. everyone wants to be free but nobody actually understands freedom. :(

Win. End of topic.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options

Places have rules, and if you choose not to follow them that's when you yourself leave, or you're made to leave.

You can express yourself however you want, to a certain extent. There are always limits to how much freedom can be exercised.

By the way, using phrases like "Hitler" and "fascist policed state" doesn't make your statement anymore valid, it actually makes you look like a 14 year old trying to get his way by using political terms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]