Maturity and in game insanity

2»

Comments

• Suroboru - Heavens Tear
    Suroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Places have rules, and if you choose not to follow them that's when you yourself leave, or you're made to leave.

You can express yourself however you want, to a certain extent. There are always limits to how much freedom can be exercised.

By the way, using phrases like "Hitler" and "fascist policed state" doesn't make your statement anymore valid, it actually makes you look like a 14 year old trying to get his way by using political terms.

lol @ "political terms".

i understand that PWIs rules must be followed... but what the OP was saying, is not against the rules. and to make rules against such things, is moronic.

"Its --> Me<---
    Not MUH
    Are you walking around with your homies? or running a online game for people/kids worldwide? you know they have to speak a proper word of English, also considering you do NOT allow other languages to be spoken in the forums. But you speak a street slang in the game"

"Bad char names direspectful towards people in game on forums when they post negative reactions or show you how things are going wrong how you run the game wich should be for fun."

bla bla bla, and they have censors for cursing. censor-evasion, now thats a fair thing to hand out punishments for.
    IGN: Suroboru
    SVR: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Actually I honestly don't even care about this thread, I just wanted to troll. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theserver
    theserver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Every game has, a bunch of people who are immature, who like too curse, make fun of people, degrade people, etc. You must get used too it..
    It's the internet..
    Heaven's Tear
    TheServer

"We Are Disturbed"
  • Elume - Heavens Tear
    Elume - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    its called tolerance and without it, hitler wins the war and people like u push us further and further into a fascist policed state.

WHAT???? Hitler is dead my friend and the war was over about 60 + years ago. I agree everyone should have the right to express themselves but theres also common decency and respect for fellow human beings. This is what 99% of the world seems to lack today. I can ignore it without a shadow of a doubt but that doesn't change the fact it can be offensive.

Thing is words can be as sharp as a sword and an idiot waving a sword around can be harmful.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't swear etc. I'm just saying theres a difference between expressing yourself and just being plain rude.
    Every game has, a bunch of people who are immature, who like too curse, make fun of people, degrade people, etc. You must get used too it..
    It's the internet..

This unfortunatley is true and i fear always will be and it's a shame that man is the only animal on the planet that destroys it's own population for little more than an idea.