Shadow Tier 3 Looking for active mature players who want tw. Heaven's Tear

djkms1
djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
Shadow is a level 3 guild. We are looking for active mature members who are friendly and like to help other guild mates. We are actively participating in Territory Wars and not afraid to take on the bigger guilds who currently control the map. We strive for quality in our members not quantity (however quantity is also there now, we are growing fast). Every decision made within the guild which can have an overall effect on the members are put to a vote before any changes take place. The basic guild rules and outlines can be found by visiting our website. We do not expect you to gain x amount of levels in x amount of time but we do require you to stay active. The below outline shows you what we have to offer.

Every member in our faction is treated equal regardless of rank.
There are no "cliques" in the guild.
Members who are level 30 are treated the same as members who are level 60.
Members who have been in the guild for a week are treated the same as members who have been in for months.

I do expect members to be respectful and courteous in the guild and the game in general. There are members in the guild from around the globe and different walks of life. What some may find funny or ok to say or do others might find offensive. We strive to maintain a comfort level for all to enjoy. We do not allow obsessive amounts of swearing or offensive language in guild chat. We do have 2 main channels on our Ventrilo server, one is pg13 the other rated R for those who like to swear.

PK: I have no problem with Shadow members going into PK mode. I do ask that while in PK mode our members respect others while doing so. If the person you are about to PK is tied up with a mob please don't attack them until they are free to defend. I also ask that if the person you PK'd drops a item you give that item back to that person. I do not want members of Shadow going into PK mode with the sole purpose of collecting drops from the person they are battling with.

Guild Benefits:
Active, helpful, Mature players
Active Participation in Territory Wars
Guild banks including a crafting bank, DQ bank and equipment banks
Equipment hand me down system
Always active guild chat and Ventrilo
Active Zhen Parties within the guild
Members from across the globe, there are always people logged in and willing to help
Active Guild leader
Great teamwork within the guild. We do all boss runs together and many in the guild quest together.
Your FB YOUR drops
Alliance with SOLDIER (Faction). If for some reason there are not enough members in Shadow online to help you with something SOLDIER is there to help (as we are for them).
Guild/Alliance events
Contests
+more!

Website Benefits:
community profile which states your class, class level, crafting levels
Ability to sort profiles by Class, crafts, levels, etc
comment and rate profiles
Custom avatars
Picture Gallery
Video Gallery
Active forums
Event calendar which users can post events (fb's, etc)
Ventrilo
Shoutbox
Private messaging system
Craft bank inventory on homepage
Equipment bank inventory in forums
Perfect world wiki and database's wrapped into the website (no need to have multiple tabs open)
Constant website updates and improvements

If you're interested in getting in with a well organized, helpful and fun guild please visit
http://perfectshadow.com

Minimum level to Join: 40+

The rules of the guild can be found on the homepage, please take a minute to read these before you register so you have a good understanding about Shadow's expectations for our members.

Thanks
Illusion - Guild Leader
Post edited by djkms1 on

Comments

• Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Posting to my own thread because the website didn't change the poster from djkms1 to Illusion..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chadeaux - Heavens Tear
    Chadeaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This guild is a great guild. I have been in many guilds in other games and I am impressed by Shadow.

If you are thinking of joining a guild but concerned about the work, life, guild, game mix try us out.

Join this guild to have fun with active mature players to hang out with and have a good time. :)
    "Knowledge speaks... Wisdom listens..."
    Noir ^;;^ moi[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paiken - Heavens Tear
    Paiken - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    As Chadeaux stated, this is a great guild if you're out to have fun, but have stuff to do in real life. Most guilds demand something from their members. But in Shadow, as long as you're active and mature, you're wanted. No more grinding to gain levels just to have the privilege of saying you're in guild.

Also, we're full of people there to have a good time. If someone's online when you are, you can have a nice laid back conversation while you go about your own thing, or ask them to join you if you need help. Everyone will help you with no questions asked (except maybe where and when).

I am proud to say I am a Shadow.

*edit*
    P.S. And none of that is mentioning the awesome website Illusion has set up for us.
    edited September 2008
    Here are some screenshots of some of the features you will find on our website after you become a member:

Edit: Screenshots taken out, the website has gone through a serious overhaul since they where posted.

A majority of our members donate to our crafting banks which is always full.

Our equipment bank is filling up fast

EVERY member is mature, friendly and helpful. The process of having to go to our website and send your information to be accepted by an admin has weeded out immature, non serious players. Shadow is a guild you can be proud of to be in. We do not KS. We do not make pointless world shouts bragging how good we are. We do not steal your drops during FB's. If you have a microphone with your pc we have Ventrilo with all our admins on it and private rooms to chat as well.

If your looking for a professional helpful Guild that is here to stay look no further and check us out. We started exactly 2 weeks ago and currently have 60 active members. We reached tier 2 within 1 week and we will be participating in Territory Wars this week. Once we hit tier 3 I will support alternate Characters in the guild

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you!

Illusion - Shadow Leader
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    We have now upgraded from teamspeak to Ventrilo. We have a 50 person vent server and will upgrade if necessary.

I hope with all the drama that's flying around in the guild banter forums that it is not stopping good people from joining guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm Charly, an Archer in the guild Shadow.

This guild is such a fantastic place! The people in this guild are so incredibly nice and friendly, and willing to help with any quests. I become so enthusiastic when I log in to PWI becuase I can then chat with my guild homies. Word. -shot a bajillion times-

Other than that awkwardness of becoming a new member, I have never felt nervous when talking to these people and asking for help whether it's a "yes or no" question, or asking for company on a quest.

And the official site! It's absolutely beautiful, even for it still being worked on. Forums, Ventrilo, a news page. (I love the news page), a shoutbox which is very useful for snipets, a gallery to post screencaps and photos.

Those of you looking for a fun friendly guild with fun friendly and mature people, check this guild out. I am absolutely in LOVE with it, the people, the support of a group. It's a really nice feeling logging in when you're with Shadow.

-Charly (:
  • Burjis - Heavens Tear
    Burjis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    We might not be the "strongest" guild out there but probabely we are one of the most organized guilds in Heaven's Tear. The guild has lots of cool features including mat bank and equipment bank not to mention the great website in which we constantly see improvements and new features thanks to Illusion.
    As it is mentioned already, the guild managed to reach tier 2 in a very short time and its always moving forward.
    The guild pays attention to the suggestions of its members and thats what made us come this far.

But all these features are nothing compared to the maturity and friendliness of the group. If you read the guild guidelines you will see it for yourself that we are trying our best to form a disciplined guild which abides by moral senses (yes we must pay attention to this even in a game).

Any member can leave the guild and join any other guild whenever they wish if they see that this guild doesn't suit their needs. The guild admins are completely mature about this. So you don't have to worry about not getting a second chance!
  • Panther - Heavens Tear
    Panther - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    To tell the truth there is nothing I can say to make you want to join this guild but I will try.

With Shadow there is nothing we wont do for each other you need it (in Game) we as a team and a guild we will do our utmost best to help even the lower levels (like me) are more than willing to help.

there is not much more to say than that short and true so if you want to team up with a group of people who are mature and love to talk joke and help each other then come on along.

If and when you join.......... look me up and lets see how much trouble we can get in to........

PANTHER
  • Radrock - Heavens Tear
    Radrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I joined Shadow about 4 days ago and have loved every second of it. There are always people to play with, people to talk to, and just an all around fun guild to be in.

If your interested in joining a vary well organized guild with a lot of great helpful people then you need only to visit our awesome site at
    http://PerfectShadow.com

thanks and hope to see you in the guild b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shadow Guild Executor
    PerfectShadow.com
    edited October 2008
    We still have a few spots left for anyone looking to join a guild. We are almost at tier 3 and I will support alt characters in the guild once this happens. Come check us out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how long it has been =X
    edited October 2008
    cybluerr wrote: »
    Hi there,

After reading through this thread a friend and i would like to join you guys. We've just started about 2 weeks ago so you can consider us rather new, but still learning b:embarrass

My ign: bluerr lvl 38 Venomancer
    Friend's ign: phao lvl 37 Barbarian

cheers

Sounds good we would love to have you. If you go to the website and register I will add you guys to the guild, if there is a time that you are on that I am not you can whisper any of the guild admins (listed on our homepage). Also after you register your put on a lookout list for our admins to find and add you.

Hope to see you in the guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chadeaux - Heavens Tear
    Chadeaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Come join us!
    "Knowledge speaks... Wisdom listens..."
    Noir ^;;^ moi[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    We have held out on bidding for Territory until this weekend. We will bid Wednesday and now have a strong enough guild to win. We have about 10 open slots so if you want to participate in tw please visit the website and join the guild. Anyone above level 40 will be accepted. Anyone below level 40 will be at the admins discretion. If you plan on doing tw with us you must be accepted in the guild by Tuesday 10am PST to join in on this weeks war.

Thanks
    Illusion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Shadow still has openings within the guild. Visit our homepage and message one of the admins to be added to the guild. No registration necessary before being added now!
    www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    We are open for all classes level 20+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Shadow still has openings for all classes. At the moment we are being a little more relax on the level requirement.

If you are looking for a relax fun filled Guild with NO drama come check us out! Every boss fight and FB run is done internally within the guild and with our alliance guild SOLDIER.

SOLDIER and Shadow both have the same guidelines for our guilds so we have now formed an alliance to help each other out.

Currently Shadow has 80 Members and we are on the way to becoming a level 3 guild which will support alts.

It has also come to my attention that there are other shadow guilds on our server. We are "Shadow" not SHADOW, TheShadow, Shadows or Shad0w. Forget the rest and come with the best. If you have joined one of these guilds they are no way affiliated with us.

I have also done a complete redesign of our guild website so pay no attention to the screenshots listed in the previous post.

Come check us out!

Illusion - Shadow leader
    www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Radrock - Heavens Tear
    Radrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This Guild is the best I have ever been in on any game I have played.

If you join you wont have to worry about ever having to solo again. There is always someone to party with and always lots of people that are willing to help with whatever you need.

Another great thing about Shadow is the fact that if we are doing a FB run with your tablet YOU get all the drops. No one will ever try to take your stuff from you.

We also have 3 Guild banks for donations of items anyone in the guild can use if they need to craft or just need something for a quest.

We are a Fun, Relaxed, and greatly organized guild.
    Join us and I Promise you wont be sorry.
    www.PerfectShadow.com <<<<<
    One Stop Shop For All Your PW Needs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shadow Guild Executor
    PerfectShadow.com
  • hob420
    hob420 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Shadow guild rocks everyone is friendly and helpful.We all help with each others boss fights,quests,fbs,etc.Just an all around awesome guild
  • foglexmclovin
    foglexmclovin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yah dis guild is a hoax
  • Whyco - Heavens Tear
    Whyco - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I joined Shadow about a month ago and I love it. I am always able to ask the guild for help with every quest I'm not able to do alone and I always have somebody say they would help out.
    Shadow Guild Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2008
    yah dis guild is a hoax

Hoax? Do tell. I like how people like to say things and have no backing with what they are saying.

Please give me some insight on how we are a hoax? Are you sure your not talking about one of the other shadow guilds on the server? Have you been in our faction? What is your in-game name? What experience have you had with Shadow or any of its members?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunaxx - Heavens Tear
    Yunaxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am sorry about that it just kind of seemed like one i had a comment on here for two days and no response i am sorry if there is anthing I can do to make it up plz tell me you have my sincerest appologies and i am sorry if i did post on this one i searched it and it poped up this one because the guild was being a d1ck to him and I know like this sounds like some sorry excuse to get you from telling the truth about me but I am really sorry
    edited October 2008
    I am sorry about that it just kind of seemed like one i had a comment on here for two days and no response i am sorry if there is anthing I can do to make it up plz tell me you have my sincerest appologies and i am sorry if i did post on this one i searched it and it poped up this one because the guild was being a d1ck to him and I know like this sounds like some sorry excuse to get you from telling the truth about me but I am really sorry

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was out of town for the weekend. Good luck with your guild search :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bejote
    bejote Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi all,

Are you still recruiting? I am interested in joining Shadow faction, however, the registration form seems to be having some difficulty verifying my email. I have a lvl30 barb, Ichingwolf on Heaven's. I will try to register later or maybe contact one of the faction officers in game unless I see something here.

Thanks
    edited October 2008
    bejote wrote: »
    Hi all,

Are you still recruiting? I am interested in joining Shadow faction, however, the registration form seems to be having some difficulty verifying my email. I have a lvl30 barb, Ichingwolf on Heaven's. I will try to register later or maybe contact one of the faction officers in game unless I see something here.

Thanks

We are definitely still recruiting. There was a bug with registering that I fixed yesterday. It appears you registered right before I fixed the bug. In the meantime go ahead and message one of the admins to get added to the guild (you can refer to this thread for the ok). I have deleted your old registration so when you get a chance you should be able to register no problem now. Thanks and I look forward to having you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kyanii
    kyanii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    re-posting on proper char >.<
  • Zyanii - Heavens Tear
    Zyanii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey I'm a lvl 50 cleric in Shadow Faction

Shadow is a wonderful faction, we have a great time together in vent and in-game. Everyone is friendly, mature, fun and helpful. We do FB runs and boss runs almost everyday and we are working towards running TW's in the near future :)

If you are looking for a friendly/organized faction, give us a shout here, in-game or check out our website at
    www.perfectshadow.com

Zyanii
    edited October 2008
    Shadow is now a level 3 guild. We have plenty of spots open and now recruiting all classes. We have also formed an alliance with SOLDIER. Official announcement will be made soon.

We plan on doing Territory wars again once the new expansion is released. Come check us out and Join us today!

www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rachen
    rachen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi there
    I'm a lvl16 cleric (atm) called LadyZeon but I should reach lvl20 in the next few days. I'm 34 so I do consider myself to be mature :D
    I really love the look of your guild and your website rawks so I'd love to be part of it. I'll register on the website and hopefully by the chance I get to catch one of you guys online I will be lvl 20 :)