Male archer vs Female archer

Options
saintofbladez
saintofbladez Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
I made a female archer cos i read in a guide that male archers look....unstraight at higher lvls when using skills...but when i say that im a guy ALOT of idiots go "Z0mg j00 iz a gurl??!!11"
Post edited by saintofbladez on

Comments

• Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear
    Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    so in fear ur male might look ...unstright u skipped that and just went girl which according to u is manly???
  • Zeref - Heavens Tear
    Zeref - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    well i read in Ambiotion's pk guide to not make male archers...and that pic made me never wanna roll a male one, but i don't wanna look....unstraight
  • chowy
    chowy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Go female if you want 100 males to keep asking to embrace you

I've seen it
  • buymedunks
    buymedunks Posts: 2
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I made a female archer cos i read in a guide that male archers look....unstraight at higher lvls when using skills...but when i say that im a guy ALOT of idiots go "Z0mg j00 iz a gurl??!!11"
    The secret to making a male archer not to look unstraight is to know HOW to make one. My archer is a male and he looks pretty good to me.

Tip:DO NOT ADD ANY FACIAL HAIR, JUST DONT, go for the slim, young look.
  • Katochan - Heavens Tear
    Katochan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    First thing ... everyone who talks like "Z0mg j00 iz a gurl??!!11" is a freaking idiot :p

I see a lot of archers running around and sometimes i think they are females and then they are males ... mostly because of the long hair.
    IGN "KatoChan"

And fade out to black -
  • elsavita
    elsavita Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    netherland 4 ever b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Class: None.
    Level: 0.
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    First thing ... everyone who talks like "Z0mg j00 iz a gurl??!!11" is a freaking idiot :p

I see a lot of archers running around and sometimes i think they are females and then they are males ... mostly because of the long hair.

Who cares?

Its a game so who cares, if the player behind the male or female is same gender or not.

All that matters is that we have fun b:victory Tho bad part is, if your a male character you get all the lazy pm's (plz carry me to xxxx) lol
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aristocrat - Lost City
    Aristocrat - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You CAN use the word **** you know. This is the internet.

And yes, male archers look ****. Have you seen that spin and standing on one leg thing? -shudders-
  • Cielesta - Heavens Tear
    Cielesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    They do not look ****, they look "femme." :P

But, then again....male elves almost always look femme. Legolas? Hello? Long, golden locks with blue eyes and pale skin? Yeah...that's standard for most elves.

Still, I just made a female archer because I usually picture archers as female anyway, especially if they're elves. I dunno why...I just do. I've not had many people hit on me. Actually...I think there's been like one person who kept asking to carry me and saying he loved me. Other than that, nothing.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The poster of the thread is a tool. period.
  • blackguy6044
    blackguy6044 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Man my male archer is pimp I don't care what anyone else says
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadesilvers
    jadesilvers Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    chowy wrote: »
    Go female if you want 100 males to keep asking to embrace you

I've seen it
    im a girl... should i be worried about making a chic? and what do u mean by embrace. is it just guys asking u out over the net? i dont mind that im used to it alredy it happends every gameb:cute
  • Serelene - Heavens Tear
    Serelene - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey guy archers aren't ****!

All Elves are just beautiful creatures, there are no "****" males.
  • acolyte
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey guy archers aren't ****!

All Elves are just beautiful creatures, there are no "****" males.

rofl... that made me laugh so hard.

If you think that, then go play one b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    acolyte wrote: »
    rofl... that made me laugh so hard.

If you think that, then go play one b:laugh

Dunno, I'm sorrounded by male elves most of the day, haven't seen one look **** yet.

^That opinion will only change whenever I come across a male elf with glitter flaps b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acolyte
    edited October 2008
    Options

^That opinion will only change whenever I come across a male elf with glitter flaps b:chuckle

omg b:laugh Now that is funny

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Dunno, I'm sorrounded by male elves most of the day, haven't seen one look **** yet.

I've seen it! Twice! Poor things..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ianboy
    ianboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol.. glitter flaps? lol.

its funny though. in most games that i have played most of the archers do look feminine.

maybe its just the universal style of clothes. Lightweight and colorful-ish
  • akshay
    akshay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    O right and making a chick archer makes u more of a man?

dude if they made a dude Venomancer i would make one in a heartbeat
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    They do not look ****, they look "femme." :P

But, then again....male elves almost always look femme. Legolas? Hello? Long, golden locks with blue eyes and pale skin? Yeah...that's standard for most elves.

Still, I just made a female archer because I usually picture archers as female anyway, especially if they're elves. I dunno why...I just do. I've not had many people hit on me. Actually...I think there's been like one person who kept asking to carry me and saying he loved me. Other than that, nothing.

You play Legend of Zelda perhaps? That is why you see elves as archers?
  • minitank
    minitank Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think that it is stupid that a guy likes to play a girl unless he likes to look feminine or is playing a veno or just loves that female body that he sits and stares at while he plays.
    Guess what if you think you look more masculent, your not, your playing a GIRL. If you think you look more straight you don't your a guy playing a GIRL. If you are worried about looking **** or unstraight play your own sex.If anyone says your skills make you look **** say at least my character is a man.(if your a guy)
    Choose a sex for your character for your own reasons and not for what others will think or say.
  • Wolfie_ - Heavens Tear
    Wolfie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why does it even matter? Male Female i has planed both. The only that is plus about the female archer is you could look your own skirt. WOOOO Big plus right there.
  • Silentcow - Sanctuary
    Silentcow - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Doesnt matter, Theres 80% shemales in this game anyways.
  • LordMelvin - Heavens Tear
    LordMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I play as a male archer and i dont think they look ****, i think the light armour actually looks better on males and if you dont want to look **** you just make yourself look like a man and not put eye makeup on like ive been some males wear. Also i dont get why you would choose to play a female archer because you dont want to look **** that in my opinion is the exact opposite
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, SOME HOW I DON'T THINK THE GENDER YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY AS REALLY REFLECTS YOUR REAL LIFE ORIENTATION.

la
  • Sardero - Heavens Tear
    Sardero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yeah, i agree to that... tho i never thought that male archers look umm g.... my opionion is that they look exactly same as human males... tho they got those wings on head.... and the male archer i made doesn't look unstraight at all... beside this is just a game :P

buymedunks wrote: »
    The secret to making a male archer not to look unstraight is to know HOW to make one. My archer is a male and he looks pretty good to me.

Tip:DO NOT ADD ANY FACIAL HAIR, JUST DONT, go for the slim, young look.
  • ravenhart
    ravenhart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, SOME HOW I DON'T THINK THE GENDER YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY AS REALLY REFLECTS YOUR REAL LIFE ORIENTATION.

la

Yay, someone is being an adult.
  • sidewalk
    sidewalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    think that it is stupid that a guy likes to play a girl unless he likes to look feminine or is playing a veno or just loves that female body that he sits and stares at while he plays.

???

when u play 90% of the time, why cant u look at something...., what looks good. then something u dont like?

u need to look at your char, not once but always.

so i choose to look at a good char (girl in my case (boy's are to ....))
  • BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Female or male? If you kill everything and everybody - what's the difference? b:laugh
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
  • skullfritzer
    skullfritzer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:laugh omg everybody is arguing over if male archers look **** well im sorry ppl i used to be a wiz he waz lvl 20 he looked pretty damn good but got ****ing killed to easily so my clan leader thraxx said go to archer cuz not only do they rock our clan REGRET needs some so i did n he is only lvl 5 but i think he looks good. plus if u made a male arch and he look like a *** that just means you have no skills with custimization!!!!