Male archer vs Female archer

124»

Comments

• Aeldur - Lost City
    Aeldur - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My archer has long blue hair and blue makeup around the eyes, it's not ****. I just figured a mystical creature like an elf seemed most suited to have some form of makeup or something like that, same similary with wizards, but thats my opinion (i draw the line at lipstick (unless its a joke XD)). And if you don't like the look of light armor..Fashion? But yes...Lightning attacks too look pansy-ish, but meh XD
  • Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear
    Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    YOU... are a belligerent ****. What kind of moron says a gender looks ****? Are you calling the females men? Lol... Go to Lens Crafters, they're have a 2 for 1 sale. Which **** made that stupid guide again? There is actually a guide to making a male archer, but it's common sense, which isn't so common, as the chinese proverb goes. Take a look at my archer in-game, it's as straight as a rod, and nobody's second-thought me on being male or female. Mod, close this thread, it's ridiculous. You don't need to be a beautician to make a game character. b:victory
  • Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver
    Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The fact that sexuality is being brought in to an MMOPRG is ****.

I will, however, let you all know the next time I see a Homosexual man stand on one leg and maim someone with an arrow. Don't hold your breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arcane_Rage | Wizard | Dreamweaver
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i dont think this thread was supposed to be srs bzns, why so angly? :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    because some people say that elves are ****, thus challenging the very pilar of PW: the elven E-peen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...Its not like youre gonna be walking around PW always doing lightning strike you know.
    And if youre in PVP and fighting a couple of heavy classes Id rather have one of them say "hahahah you look **** with that" than PKing me and losing all my stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well i play a archer and it doesnt look **** it would if i wanted to look **** :D even in a yukata i look awesome *_* , and i love the lightning effect xP . And why would you care about look **** or not when you can kill everything fast and fly at lvl 1 :D and i love to play a male archer cause i really love the look of the light amor specially the lvl 60 light armor looks like dragons skin xP i wouldnt make a female character just to watch it o_O ( praying for a male veno even if they wont add it x_x )

my archer :Dhttp://img195.imageshack.us/i/20090713045046.png/

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/20090713045219.png/
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol.

it's because they have that one move where they like twirl around and hoist their leg up in the air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I really feel sorry for all the little brainwashed american kids who think **** are satan's minions or something. Since when is lifting a leg considered a bad thing? If everyone would just grow up a little, you guys wouldn't feel so insecure just because of a bunch of pixels.

...that's if you don't already know that female archer is the way to go b:angry
  • Ari_m - Dreamweaver
    Ari_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL, this thread is too funny, and I agree with Wyianna.
    Besides, if male archers do not appeal to any of you, I bet you havent seen Legolas from Lord of the Rings yet. b:dirty
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL, this thread is too funny, and I agree with Wyianna.
    Besides, if male archers do not appeal to any of you, I bet you havent seen Legolas from Lord of the Rings yet. b:dirty

Legolas was so ****. He was getting it on with Gimly when the hobbits were sleepingb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That's my male archerbb:pleased
    2009-07-2220-16-18.jpg

2009-07-2220-14-24.jpg

but yeah archer can look ****
    2009-07-2222-01-02.jpg

and not sure it was that skill but it don't look that bad