True Face of Empire

imahotfrog
imahotfrog Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
Empires group KS, KyuX, MajrO, Cayon, James on me. I Completely ignored them, yet they keep following me wherever I go. I didnt care coz i was getting all the loot anyways, and then they trained mobs into me so i got killed in the end.

This is how they really are, yet all they do is create rumors against other guilds and trash talk. It is embarrasing as a part of the community.

I also have screenshots indicating i was there first, coz KyuX was ksing me from air before they all arrived.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3625466/9995475

sorry about the quality

20081002153125jt6.th.png

20081002153131iw3.th.png

btw, most of those ksers are officers of empire.
Post edited by imahotfrog on

Comments

• aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The truth finally comes out. I am so sick of all their wrong doing yet lie to people even their guild members just so they can get their way. Many of us left the guild for the same reason, it's just unfortunate they can hide their lies well, even within guild. I hope more and more people can see who they really are, not who they say they are.

+1 for the truth!!
  • Tastedirt - Heavens Tear
    Tastedirt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sad sad guild....

They should be embarrassed for what they do...

Trash talking to other guilds....
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nice one hd :P
  • Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    people like this belong in the runescape community with all the other trash b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • Onslught - Heavens Tear
    Onslught - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    free bump for the truth a guild who likes to ks the way they do belongs on the pvp server where they wont try it
  • Mscutypie - Heavens Tear
    Mscutypie - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The Truth Always Wins..............
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    imahotfrog wrote: »
    Empires group KS, KyuX, MajrO, Cayon, James on me. I Completely ignored them, yet they keep following me wherever I go. I didnt care coz i was getting all the loot anyways, and then they trained mobs into me so i got killed in the end.

This is how they really are, yet all they do is create rumors against other guilds and trash talk. It is embarrasing as a part of the community.

I also have screenshots indicating i was there first, coz KyuX was ksing me from air before they all arrived.

sorry about the quality

20081002153125jt6.th.png

20081002153131iw3.th.png

All I can say is... LOL~ but.. We don't trash talk to other guilds
    except Elysium *were rivals* and we don't create rumors..

OTHER GUILDS CREATE RUMORS ABOUT US~ and THAT'S A F*CKING FACT~

and about the evidence.. if you've shown more evidence of Ksing.. i would be disappointed in my guild.. but I only saw 1~ What KyuX is doing in the air is not a good evidence cause there might be mobs in the air or there's a nearby party near him~ you can say I'm wrong but I don't see it in the picture that he's ksing you. I just saw him with his fire arrow buff on~

and God~ your lvl 70 and you still whine about ksing. Get over it~ Be happy that they didn't gang on you cuz you don't wanna lose another weapon right?
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    All I can say is... LOL~ but.. We don't trash talk to other guilds
    except Elysium *were rivals* and we don't create rumors..

OTHER GUILDS CREATE RUMORS ABOUT US~ and THAT'S A F*CKING FACT~

and about the evidence.. if you've shown more evidence of Ksing.. i would be disappointed in my guild.. but I only saw 1~ What KyuX is doing in the air is not a good evidence cause there might be mobs in the air or there's a nearby party near him~ you can say I'm wrong but I don't see it in the picture that he's ksing you. I just saw him with his fire arrow buff on~

and God~ your lvl 70 and you still whine about ksing. Get over it~ Be happy that they didn't gang on you cuz you don't wanna lose another weapon right?
    The evidence is there. I am not whining about ksing, it is a fact they ksed as it is shown in the video, it is not whining, it is a FACT. Please stop trying to sound righteous by giving no evidence at all.

There is only 1 place where those mobs exist, and there are no air mobs anywhere near them.

It is impossible to show the complete evidence, fraps didn't allow me to time to record, and I didn't expect empires to go all out ksing like it showed in the video. I only just downloaded fraps after they kept on ksing me, those screenshots were taken b4 i downloaded the fraps.

Asking for more evidence is unreasonable. Also if u had a look, u would have noticed that my name was blue, which is why they didn't resort to killing me.

Losing weapon or not, it is COMPLETELY irrevelent (why are u using such childish insults??), this post is merely to show the true face of empire, the fact about them ksing.

If u want to flame, please do not post in this thread where it doesn't belong.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No need to try to reason with them Tomiko. Clearly Elysium graced this thread with half their guild trying to talk smack about us. It seems our little goodwill trip to their recruiting thread is smashed and e-drama is the only way they can settle it.

We just worry about our own members' behavior and let Fina worry about her own guild.

Elysium members aside...

@op
    I was probably the first one to read this thread so the first thing I did was to notify our director. She didn't know anything about this either. PM me or blazeofglory with your ign, faction, and the whole story.

@Agranok
    Stop generalizing. You probably know nothing about us. All this after I gave you pointers on your new signature too sigh b:surrender

@Mscutypie
    who are you?

will make an on-topic thread once I get a heads up on the situation. cheerios b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    No need to try to reason with them Tomiko. Clearly Elysium graced this thread with half their guild trying to talk smack about us. It seems our little goodwill trip to their recruiting thread is smashed and e-drama is the only way they can settle it.

We just worry about our own members' behavior and let Fina worry about her own guild.

Elysium members aside...

@op
    I was probably the first one to read this thread so the first thing I did was to notify our director. She didn't know anything about this either. PM me or blazeofglory with your ign, faction, and the whole story.

@Agranok
    Stop generalizing. You probably know nothing about us. All this after I gave you pointers on your new signature too sigh b:surrender

@Mscutypie
    who are you?

will make an on-topic thread once I get a heads up on the situation. cheerios b:laugh
    Why don't u have a look at the video before u say anything?
    The video shows exactly how theEmpire ksed repeatedly. You are still saying there isn't sufficient evidence? Oh my god please have some common sense!! Don't keep trying to side step the facts and try to say that the screen shot isn't enough!

and honestly, why are u bashing everyone who posted on this thread?
    who's cutypie?.. who are YOU hisui?? lol asking who other ppl are as if they were insignificant.

Stop posting useless flaming threads, let the readers judge it for themselves. And stop trying to say we are creating E-drama, I fraped the evidence and posted it for god sakes, ITS THE TRUTH!! it's NOT E-drama.

I provide evidence, you flame, you are the one producing the E-drama, not anyone else, but YOU!
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    The evidence is there. I am not whining about ksing, it is a fact they ksed as it is shown in the video, it is not whining, it is a FACT. Please stop trying to sound righteous by giving no evidence at all.

There is only 1 place where those mobs exist, and there are no air mobs anywhere near them.

It is impossible to show the complete evidence, fraps didn't allow me to time to record, and I didn't expect empires to go all out ksing like it showed in the video. I only just downloaded fraps after they kept on ksing me, those screenshots were taken b4 i downloaded the fraps.

Asking for more evidence is unreasonable. Also if u had a look, u would have noticed that my name was blue, which is why they didn't resort to killing me.

Losing weapon or not, it is COMPLETELY irrevelent (why are u using such childish insults??), this post is merely to show the true face of empire, the fact about them ksing.

If u want to flame, please do not post in this thread where it doesn't belong.

Those are not Childish~ and I'm not insulting anyone... -.- (why are you so angry about that sentence anyway?)

I'll stop~ :|
  • Cheaper - Lost City
    Cheaper - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008

sorry about the quality

20081002153125jt6.th.png

20081002153131iw3.th.png

i guess that is truth. man thats sad

thats how empire rolls

*forum boring. goes back in game*
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    Those are not Childish~ and I'm not insulting anyone... -.- (why are you so angry about that sentence anyway?)

I'll stop~ :|
    I am not angry about that sentence.

Read again, I said it is COMPLETELY IRREVELENT, bring it up is childish. Why bring up something completely irrevelent? what are u trying to prove? It IS childish behaviour.

Edit: note to tomiko, just to babysit u a little bit more. Losing a weapon, and being ksed, is completely not related, and therefore irrevelent. Clear enough? bye bye now.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I am not angry about that sentence.

Read again, I said it is COMPLETELY IRREVELENT, bring it up is childish. Why bring up something completely irrevelent? what are u trying to prove? It IS childish behaviour.

b:chuckleb:shutupb:bye
  • lazycat
    lazycat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It looks like a revenge ksing to me and its not fair fight too.
    They should be belong in PVP not PVE sever.
    Dont ruin this heaven's tear server.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    No, it does not.

As you said, the video has poor quality and even though I watched it repeatedly I cannot even tell what your ign is. Of course I wouldn't be able to tell other specific details either. I will boldly ask other members of the community to judge this video and brief me on the what "went down."

I'm actually giving you a chance to pm me with more specifics that even your video does not show. I'm giving the dance floor to you and letting you show off an entire story on how you're supposedly abused. I'm sure others would be quite curious as well.

Of course, this is done just to make you, the op, feel better and justified. If you are already getting the luls and satisfaction from defaming the Empire in this thread and do not feel the need to work towards resolving this then it is fine by us too. Whatever rocks your boat. b:pleased

edit: wow ppl are going onto their mule avatars to hide their identity. at least flame us with a new account like Elysium's thread. this makes me feel we're not even worth making a new account over b:sad

you can say I'm full of smartass talk. But I'll guarantee you this. If I find out Empire really KS random ppl for no reason then I will feel I have misrepresented this guild and will resign my membership. So now the stakes are up. Lets party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    No, it does not.

As you said, the video has poor quality and even though I watched it repeatedly I cannot even tell what your ign is. Of course I wouldn't be able to tell other specific details either. I will boldly ask other members of the community to judge this video and brief me on the what "went down."

I'm actually giving you a chance to pm me with more specifics that even your video does not show. I'm giving the dance floor to you and letting you show off an entire story on how you're supposedly abused. I'm sure others would be quite curious as well.

Of course, this is done just to make you, the op, feel better and justified. If you are already getting the luls and satisfaction from defaming the Empire in this thread and do not feel the need to work towards resolving this then it is fine by us too. Whatever rocks your boat. b:pleased
    All the details is already in the first post.

and seriously, you are giving me a chance??? all i can say is LOL!! seriously who do you think you are?? Stop trying to sound all righteous, you are a nobody, all the evidence is there already.

The evidence is justified, supported by many members in the community. So just a note to you, it certainly does not require YOU (a nobody) to justfiy for ME anything.

I know what happened, i recorded it, uploaded the evidence
    All what you are talking about now is exactly what i said in the first post. You lie in ur own guild.

If u have nothing solid to add, please invite uself out of this thread. Your big-headedness is not required at all. Please learn about the insignificance of youself before trying to justify somebody.
  • Harshy - Heavens Tear
    Harshy - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What KyuX is doing in the air is not a good evidence cause there might be mobs in the air or there's a nearby party near him~ you can say I'm wrong but I don't see it in the picture that he's ksing you. I just saw him with his fire arrow buff on~

lol, this statement made me b:laugh

Clearly you didn't see the video before replying to opb:shocked
  • Cheaper - Lost City
    Cheaper - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No, it does not.

*member of the community*
    only watched it once and i can tell whats happening.

empire ksing.
  • ken
    ken Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Elysium members aside...
    yep let both guild watch closely.
    p.s it doesn't look like you guy can stop reasoning talkb:shutup
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    lol, this statement made me b:laugh

Clearly you didn't see the video before replying to opb:shocked

I wasn't talking about the video~? anyway.. i got some opinions from my guildies. so.. w/e you wanna judge about our guild. idc I'm just gonna continue grinding~

peace~
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    All the details is already in the first post.

and seriously, you are giving me a chance??? all i can say is LOL!! seriously who do you think you are?? Stop trying to sound all righteous, you are a nobody, all the evidence is there already.

The evidence is justified, supported by many members in the community. So just a note to you, it certainly does not require YOU (a nobody) to justfiy for ME anything.

I know what happened, i recorded it, uploaded the evidence
    All what you are talking about now is exactly what i said in the first post. You lie in ur own guild.

If u have nothing solid to add, please invite uself out of this thread. Your big-headedness is not required at all. Please learn about the insignificance of youself before trying to justify somebody.

A nobody? I am Hisui on Heavens Tear. The things I post in here will reflect me in game. When people see my ign in game they might go "hey its that annoying ***** Im gonna go kill/ks her" or "she seems cool Ill talk to her."

But how about you? Care to reveal who you are?
    Do you dare to carry the weight of your own words?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    I wasn't talking about the video~? anyway.. i got some opinions from my guildies. so.. w/e you wanna judge about our guild. idc I'm just gonna continue grinding~

peace~
    Please stop the trash talk omg.. the evidence is there yet u r trying to trash talk more??
    Stop embarrasing uself in the face of the community please!! Stop flaming Elysium, and stop the rumors please. The true face is there in the first post.

Keep the forums clean.

Edit, thanx for modifying ur post and removing ur trash talk about Elysium. Please do not insult Elysium without any evidence again
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    A nobody? I am Hisui on Heavens Tear. The things I post in here will reflect me in game. When people see my ign in game they might go "hey its that annoying ***** Im gonna go kill/ks her" or "she seems cool Ill talk to her."

But how about you? Care to reveal who you are?
    Do you dare to carry the weight of your own words?
    Who i am is in the video lol, If I had a problem revealing who I am I would not have posted the video. Please have a look at youtube. Your guildie Tomiko already know who I am from the video, when he/she said that i lost my weapon before. You can also ask ur guildies, the names was revealed in the first post, who they ksed repeatedly

and yes, you are IN fact a nobody, so stop trying to sound all righteous. All ur posts so far are completely insigificant to me, and many others I believe. I am only replying cos you are trying to side step the evidence, and not utilising any sort of common sense. I certainly will not go ingame looking for you, because I am sure I won't remember who you are. And as for ur bottom 3 "questions", just look at the video.. LOL!! seriously why do you expect ppl to babysit u, and at the same time have such a big-headed attitude?? it contradicts itself.
  • h0mey
    h0mey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol 3/4 of the posts here belong to Elysium.
    And for your info they were lvling there first, you came there "blue named" started ksing them, so what do you expect? they ks back?
    if your man enough (Elysium lol) go white and kill them ? dont wine like a loser here thx
    normally i see you white, but in this vid blue..hmm what does that say?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Ohhhh my most sincere apologies. I didn't see the two additional pictures that you added (were those edits?)

So you're the infamous hotdog who ganks Empire all the time and kill every Empire on sight... okay okay it all makes sense now. That actually explains the whole Elysium presence here too.

hahaha for a sec there I was worried that you're a random poor player who has been whooped by big baddy Empire. Yes... yea you do have every right to hate us to the core. Duh, this is an Empire hating party in here lololol

I will excuse myself. Bye! Feel free to respond to this post with 'the last word' to enlarge e-peen without fear of further rebuttal. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • shinichi
    shinichi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    what HD trying to show us is true. that's what empire are.
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    Ohhhh my most sincere apologies. I didn't see the two additional pictures that you added (were those edits?)

So you're the infamous hotdog who ganks Empire all the time and kill every Empire on sight... okay okay it all makes sense now. That actually explains the whole Elysium presence here too.

hahaha for a sec there I was worried that you're a random poor player who has been whooped by big baddy Empire. Yes... yea you do have every right to hate us to the core. Duh, this is an Empire hating party in here lololol

I will excuse myself. Bye! Feel free to respond to this post with 'the last word' to enlarge e-peen without fear of further rebuttal. b:bye
    LOL those 2 screenshots were there from the start!! you already tried to use it as not significant evidence, now u r saying u didn't see it?
    PK is PK, I never PKed on sight. KS is KS, it's irrevelent. Whether I turn blue or white is my choice, I turned blue because I know Empire will just kill me when i am hitting 5 mobs, I try to avoid conflict yet you guys always create them, by PKing me and NOW KS.

Stop trying to side step all the facts, it is extremely lame.

Now you guys are trying to say that people who post here 3/4 are from Elysium?? Oh My God please take ur useless junk elsewhere. It is embarrasing!!
  • h0mey
    h0mey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    shinichi wrote: »
    what HD trying to show us is true. that's what empire are.

Move along Elysium. thx

sad to see you guys cry cause you lose in pvp fights, cause you know we are the better guild :)

dont bother replying to them, i was expecting elysium at least to be a guild to have respect for, now spreading lies on forums about empire (cause they cant stand we are the better ones)

next time if you have good proof, make a vid where you can see them arriving and ksing you, they where there before you
  • imahotfrog
    edited October 2008
    h0mey wrote: »
    Move along Elysium. thx

sad to see you guys cry cause you lose in pvp fights, cause you know we are the better guild :)

dont bother replying to them, i was expecting elysium at least to be a guild to have respect for, now spreading lies on forums about empire (cause they cant stand we are the better ones)

next time if you have good proof, make a vid where you can see them arriving and ksing you, they where there before you
    Take all ur useless flames from elsewhere please. Please stop trashing the thread empire.

Taking a video seeing that they arriving?? So i guess i need to have fraps on ALL THE TIME when i play?? and somehow you are going to argue that it is "reasonable"? your side stepping the facts tactic really is lame