How old are you(Im I too old to play thread)?

Options

Comments

• Daoso - Heavens Tear
    Daoso - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    shini wrote: »
    The day I am to old to play games is the day I start dying inside.

+1

Wow, messages have to be more than 10 characters.
  • Kathrynne - Heavens Tear
    Kathrynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The day I am too old to play games is the day when I am already dead....

<-- 36 years old.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    agreed, no such thing as too old, i played CounterStrike:Source before this and still do and in my clan there we had 17-50yr olds playing along side each other, was great fun, we all got on and played well together, and the older members are some of my good friends online, as for me, i am 20.

but seriously, im gonna be gamming for years to come, alsways have always will
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    20 y/o male here. studying computer science.
    I like sports especially extreme ones. This year I m in to martial arts and training on shaolin kung fu.
    I've tried mostly all of the MMORPGS out there , since i had a lot of free time when i had injuries.
    just like now, i have a fracture on my leg :D
  • cruentussaevi
    cruentussaevi Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Aged 14. ;]
    15 in January.

So far I love this game, found it last Saturday. After a long day of school and football it's nice to get home and hang out for a bit and kill a few monsters. :]

I'm also big on Call of Duty 4 for Playstation 3. I've recently joined a clan and I'm easily the youngest there. Which is kind of a given as the game is rated mature. :P
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lot of bs tawk at younger ones konziderin their jawb.......really a lot...
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Gamer's for life xD
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I like sports especially extreme ones. This year I m in to martial arts and training on shaolin kung fu.
    I've tried mostly all of the MMORPGS out there , since i had a lot of free time when i had injuries.
    just like now, i have a fracture on my leg :D

lol fracture on leg ouch that must hurt go easy and don't fracture your fingers while you playing game :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lol fracture on leg ouch that must hurt go easy and don't fracture your fingers while you playing game :D

haha been there done that :D not fun my right hand pointer finger screwed for life i cant bend it all the way :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryokasami - Heavens Tear
    Ryokasami - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    21 years old, senior in college with one part time job.
    I'm trying my best to get online as often as possible, but due to the workload, we'll see how that goes.
    Heaven's Tear, if anyone's interested in finding me, PM RyoKasami.
  • Reigha - Heavens Tear
    Reigha - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am 36 years young working full time with 2 kids and a wonderful wife.( She thinks I am too old to play) But, I will never stop playing games. 1st game was Pong, and then atari2600, nes and so on. Oh I forgot Comodore 64 was there too.
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obscured - Lost City View Post
    just like now, i have a fracture on my leg

yea and the best thing is, it's on the sesamoid bones ,which take a LOT of time to get better. Though it doesnt hurt much, its a real pain in the **** and my feet is swollen ~_~
    at least i get relaxed when i m playing PW :D
  • Jingjing - Heavens Tear
    Jingjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am a 30 year old female. I started playing during the last week of the closed beta and a little bit of the open beta until Spore came out...

I'm still looking at the forums to see when they're going to lower the prices of zen!

Of the short time I played, I love the game. It's a great looking game.
  • teddykgb
    teddykgb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yup, another gamer who can't trust a ****.... 41 years young.... Still waiting for the Unreal Tournament MMORPG....
    "I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves." Jerry Garcia :cool:
  • ronai
    ronai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    come on oldies....dont you recall when games where made for buissnes men such as pac-man?
    ...kids have taken the idea that games where made just FOR them and not gaming roots.

who recalls the ribbon loaded computer games that if it crashed you had to refeed that damn thing, i saw someone mention atari and comadore, calico alos!

...oh yeah 24. I started old school...not age wise but machine wise.
  • Exorcist - Lost City
    Exorcist - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Maybe they should make a PW Retirement home for some of you oldies :rolleyes:

:p
  • Alexandriasa - Lost City
    Alexandriasa - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm a 17 year old female, will be 18 the 30 october. I quit Wow awhile back, and I wanted to test something new, so I found PWI.. been playing it for about... 3-5 days and I really enjoy playing it, it's a bit different from WoW if I should say so. Far more relaxing which i completly love.
    Lot of nice and helpful people which I really love about this game/server.
    I'm kinda of a slacker RL, ain't doing much x.x.
    I play on Lost City, PM Alexandriasa if you wanna talk ^^, I might bite thou ;o.
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm 16 years old here.
    100% Virgin and never been used:p

Zanko~
  • heldenhaft
    heldenhaft Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'll be 24 in December and as far as I'm concerned, no one is ever too old for video games.

You're only as old as you feel.

~Coddles Godzilla action figure collection~
  • lordcime
    lordcime Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    im 19 i just found this game on the web and thought it was very well landscaped and beutiful so im taking some time off WoW (world of warcraft) to explore this game it looks prety cool.
  • trinity
    trinity Posts: 19
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Im 26.. working full time as a college lab tech... play 2-3 hrs a day and maybe more during the weekends... This game is pretty cool... love the gameplay and graphic design... Little bit grinding is ok for me.. hope i can stay in this game longer than other games i've played lol...
  • Turon - Lost City
    Turon - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm 37 and I have a soon to be 7 year old son, we both play (if you see a level 2 or 3 character trying to attack a level 20 monster then running for all he's worth that's most likely him).

I've been playing games like this (obviously not online) since Ultima 3 for my Commie 64... actually even before that I spent many hours playing "adventure" on the Atari 2600.

How sad is that... I have a game system that's older then most of the people playing this game!
  • Meilei - Heavens Tear
    Meilei - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well your right you are never too old to play. I'm a 59 year old woman Human Resource manager. I have played Asherons Call, Horizons, FF1-10000 ( lol ) and WoW and PWI.

You don't stop playing because you get old..you get old because you stop playing !

Gnip Gnop I know you from WoW I'm Meilei - Shalura- Shanalura there on Durotan
  • johnnorman
    johnnorman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am a 46 year old male, i've been playing mmo's since they came out, lol. I have a full time job, full time family and other full time hobbies, but I enjoy the whole idea of associating with people from all over the world. Never to old to to play.
  • singhapura
    singhapura Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I guess I'm old enough...40 :rolleyes:
  • tigerblade
    tigerblade Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    27yr old. :)
    not to old yet to play game! :rolleyes:
    well. maybe i quit soon i hit 70yr old!
  • Soroboru - Heavens Tear
    Soroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

for some reason everyones posted a bit about themselves, i guess cuz the OP did
    soo

i go college and when i not doin that i like to be high. and if im not at colleg or high im asleep :)
    o ye and i play cuz the socio economic side of MMOs interests me, and this MMO has the most features
    IGN: Suroboru
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm 37 and I have a soon to be 7 year old son, we both play (if you see a level 2 or 3 character trying to attack a level 20 monster then running for all he's worth that's most likely him).

I've been playing games like this (obviously not online) since Ultima 3 for my Commie 64... actually even before that I spent many hours playing "adventure" on the Atari 2600.

How sad is that... I have a game system that's older then most of the people playing this game!
    That's not sad, that's cool! :)

You can never be to old to play games (computer or otherwise).
    Everyone who thinks differently have a bit of growing up to do. ;)
  • antagonist
    antagonist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lol well im 12 male XD
    have school 5 days a week play rep soccer....
    play PW IN when i have time and im bored..
    i feel soo young ._.
  • wizy
    wizy Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    OMG i am only 13 , i will be 14 in october .
    It seems that i am the baby here :D , i am in Grade 8 school now.
This discussion has been closed.