Lol Pandora

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    freaqo wrote: »
    We make vid's for proof, you?
    stop killing me... i hate your rocks
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    After reading this thread it has become clear to me that Conquerer is now PWI's version of Memoire only this time there aren't even that handful of really competent players.

But honestly at the end of the day no matter how many pointless threads, or unsupported claims are made all that matters is in game. See you there.

PS: GZ to Panic on their LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL jkjk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Love how obsessed with us everybody is. :D

OMG WE KILLED AN RQ!

Gratz.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We make vid's for proof, you?

Press M click Territories :eek:

c0cky attention wh0res makes server interesting though.
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Weren't we talking about PvP?

Gratz you can beat a PvE boss. HARDDDDDDDDDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Should just stop all the threads everyone realizes RQ is a nonfactor and they cant prove otherwise. Its only a matter of time before they run with their tails between their legs
    So why are you making these threads then?

Still waiting for an answer... zzzz
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2008

Get a screenshot of Conqueror getting a territory with 20 people and then come back here and talk. For all I see is Conqueror being attention wh0res by making these countless and pointless RQ threads all over the forums to get OUR attention which obviously isn't working so you QQ hard. How about you guys come and attack us. Oh wait... you know that at these levels its impossible to take a territory from a guild. By all means go QQ to some other forums like your own and stop making these POINTLESS ENDLESS SPAMFEST threads about RQ doing this and doing that.

QQ
  • Midnight - Lost City
    Midnight - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    haha everything seems impossible when u in RQ =D especially "its impossible to win land in the first week!!!!" :pi guess not
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    haha everything seems impossible when u in RQ =D especially "its impossible to win land in the first week!!!!" :pi guess not

I'm sorry to say but no one said it is impossible to take a territory in the first week. You don't know how to flame so please stop it before you get butthurt and humiliated.
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    lmao pandora and other rq said it that we wouldnt win first week. said impossible and waste:eek: maybe u didnt say but i never said u said ^^
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    and btw. dont know how to flame? who asys i was trying to.... but saying a fact. no flame here i think its dumb imo pvp game lets all enjoy;)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lmao pandora and other rq said ... maybe u didnt say but i never said u said ^^

lolwut? Someone should lrn2english.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    pretty good in english actually just lazy to type. Like ur some1 should lrn2english makes sense? now this is a flame for some1 so stupid... how can u learn to english?
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    pretty good in english actually just lazy to type. Like ur some1 should lrn2english makes sense? now this is a flame for some1 so stupid... how can u learn to english?

I wouldn't even justify that with a response. More Engrish please.
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    never asked u to justify anything. as a matter of fact no1 was even remotely having a conversation with u. and man u must feel amazing cuz u type out everything so i guess that makes u an english professor or something of the sort? ill leave type perfect english when i need to write essays for my college courses not to prove to children that i am capable of writing intellectual responses on a forum. zzzz
  • senovit
    edited September 2008

No one said you had to learn to english, maybe you say I said you should learn to english but I never said I said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    tongue twisters =D
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    never asked u to justify anything. as a matter of fact no1 was even remotely having a conversation with u. and man u must feel amazing cuz u type out everything so i guess that makes u an english professor or something of the sort? ill leave type perfect english when i need to write essays for my college courses not to prove to children that i am capable of writing intellectual responses on a forum. zzzz

There's a big difference between not typing nicely to save time, and just naturally being a complete idiot (and having it show in your typing). Sorry, but I think you're the second one.
  • senovit
    edited September 2008
    tongue twisters =D

Now say it three times fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midnight - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    hmm i was talking to senovit and not even flaming go do something better with ur life. last post i joke around bout tongue twisters and still see flames:eek:
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    prosper wrote: »
    There's a big difference between not typing nicely to save time, and just naturally being a complete idiot (and having it show in your typing). Sorry, but I think you're the second one.

THIS.

And nice try throwing that whole "college courses" thing in there. Way to ignore the fact that all RQ members are 18+.

You child.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatshield - Lost City
    Meatshield - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008

You do realize the TW boss was nerfed in this version, right?

Had it not been nerfed, you would NOT have won. :cool:

P.S. Win a town war with ONE WB, and 23 people, instead of zerg-fest. Its more fun when it requires actual skill, trust me.

I just like how guilds like yours claims to look down on RQ for what you like to say we do of 'outnumbering. Which we rarely do, and try not to do. It happens sometimes, but its not something we try to make happen, we prefer fair fights. But i've never been 1v1 ganked, its always at least 3v1. Which is part of the game, sure I don't care...but if you are 3, and I am 1...don't talk **** about the fight.

Just saying, don't look down on RQ for things we don't even do, if you do them yourselves.

But wait, doing it against RQ is fine obviously, love flawed logic. :D

Hate us because we are better, oh wait...that is the real reason already.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    As i read Meatshield's post it makes me wonder...
    hmm so RQ has only 1 WB and 4 WRs? so the rest of you guys are MG, EP EA and WF?
    wtf, why are you recruiting more EPs then? RQ got some kind of secret weapon with lots of EPs? PvP EP WF?! my day just got weird. So in the future lets say we pick a fight with you guys, will we be range ****? >:]

why is Ambition playing a mage here? he was good on a EA on MY-EN
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freaqo
    edited September 2008
    Oh he plays a mage because he wants to be like me. Everyone wanted to roll mage because of that but we told them that we would need other classes as well, so we made a list of who plays what. The lucky ones got to play mage just like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    RQ has more than one Barbarian, including me. The Territory War was 5-6 AM for us European members in RageQuit, hence the lack of members in TW.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It takes skill to win a TW in the second week, something you guys didn't do. All you did was win in the third week with everyone else. Stop bragging about your dieing guild that only has 23 members to TW, it'll be funny once PvP TW starts and you'll be QQing how you only have 20 members while the other guild "zergs" you with 80 and wins in 5 minutes.
  • freaqo
    edited September 2008
    Or when we beat the **** out of you with our 23 members and you will be the ones QQ 'ing about how we use pothacks, hierohacks or abused glitches or whatever your excuse will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Or when we beat the **** out of you with our 23 members and you will be the ones QQ 'ing about how we use pothacks, hierohacks or abused glitches or whatever your excuse will be.
    Why didn't you bid us on the 3rd week then? all talk no action?
    We invited you to bid us but you refused to, was there any reasons why you didn't bid on our open land?

We dont complain about hacks, let Medic do it we have no relations with him whatsoever.

Marrying your buddy in a game as a female chara is =X
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Why didn't you bid us on the 3rd week then? all talk no action?
    We invited you to bid us but you refused to, was there any reasons why you didn't bid on our open land?

We dont complain about hacks, let Medic do it we have no relations with him whatsoever.

Marrying your buddy in a game as a female chara is =X

Why don't you bid on us and shove your mouth where the sun doesn't shine? Everyone who has common knowledge of the game would know, that it is impossible to win against another guild this early levels in TW because of the towers and such. Stop trying already.
This discussion has been closed.