Lol Pandora

124»

Comments

• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You could have taken white ridge right beside us if you really wanted to fight, we would totally bid on your land if it was right beside ours lol. we're not that dumb to give up 10m a week to play with you.
    Bid all the way north to avoid us. Q_Q
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You could have taken white ridge right beside us if you really wanted to fight, we would totally bid on your land if it was right beside ours lol. we're not that dumb to give up 10m a week to play with you.
    Bid all the way north to avoid us. Q_Q

Or maybe it was a strategy to get more land before pvp tw comes up?
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You're right every single action we undertake is based on Conqueror.

Seriously, you're dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol nice but Ascension is close by, 15min war will be over.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    I just thought that since you like to talk smack about us, you love us a lot. <3

How we cant win if not nerfed boss whatever. Boss isn't nerfed in anyway btw.

Reality check time, we took land in 2nd week while you never even bid, no Ifs, Buts, Could have, Would have whatever.

It's impossible to do it with 23 people.
    (you only say that because you dont have teamwork like us...)
    (well if teamwork magically gives you 3 times the damage a normal player can dish out, then i guess you can do it with 23 people).
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just thought that since you like to talk smack about us, you love us a lot. <3

Reality check time, we took land in 2nd week while you never even bid, no Ifs, Buts, Could have, Would have whatever.

(well if teamwork magically gives you 3 times the damage a normal player can dish out, then i guess you can do it with 23 people).

REALITY CHECK: GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ON WHO'S TALKING SMACK ABOUT WHO. For example check who made this thread in the first place.

Saying that we don't have teamwork? LOL. It is not impossible to do it with 23 people because RQ did it.

Next time when you come back and decide to post here, please come up with something more concrete than this ****.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    let me repharse
    It's impossible to do it with 23 people. Period.
    RQ says: (you only say that because you dont have teamwork like us...)
    I say: (well if teamwork magically gives you 3 times the damage a normal player can dish out, then i guess you can do it with 23 people).

If teamwork magically makes you do more damage than us on a MONSTER, sure you can win with 23.

Ya of course, since your teamwork is so great the game allows you to do 3 times more damage and kill mobs faster right?

There's a difference between teamwork and actual number of people that can dish out damage. Teamwork wont help you dish out mroe damage on mobs, sorry.
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Actually it does.

When I get buffs from other classes I do more damage and have more HP and more defense.

That falls under TEAMWORK right? Since I can't do that myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    freaqo wrote: »
    Actually it does.

When I get buffs from other classes I do more damage and have more HP and more defense.

That falls under TEAMWORK right? Since I can't do that myself.

Whao giving buffs is teamwork? :eek: I thought that's common knowledge.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

-Talking smack? Please, who made this thread? Actually we could broaden the question and ask who starts all the RQ flame threads?

-Congrats taking land before us.

-It obviously is not impossible as RQ just did it. Are you implying that we are Gods? It sure seems like it with all the "LOL I KEEL RQ!!!11!1 SS HEAR!" threads and now this.

-RQ is built around teamwork. We're a tight knit group of friends that have been doing pretty well so far, seeing as we have the majority of the PvP server in an uproar.

-I wouldn't say triple damage, but as Freaqo said, buffs do increase the damage you dish out. They also decrease the damage you take. And self-buffs aside, other people are needed to buff you.
    let me repharse

If teamwork magically makes you do more damage than us on a MONSTER, sure you can win with 23.

Ya of course, since your teamwork is so great the game allows you to do 3 times more damage and kill mobs faster right?

There's a difference between teamwork and actual number of people that can dish out damage. Teamwork wont help you dish out mroe damage on mobs, sorry.

-I think it's funny how you guys assume that we were doing more damage with less people. Where have we stated this at all? Show me a quote, ss, video, anything. The difference between a small group of people with teamwork and a zerg army is that one has coordination and can work together towards a common goal verses a mob of randies each doing their own little thing.

-A well organized group will always do better than a larger, uncoordinated orgy.
    Whao giving buffs is teamwork? :eek: I thought that's common knowledge.

-It's also common knowledge that RQ flame threads make us lol hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This made me LOL for 2 days straight:

2 archers level 60+ with HH weapons from conquerers couldnt kill a level 30ish blade master who was just looking around for gouf and to kill him and was forced to find the nearest safe zone because he hates to travel such long distance again and a warrior (from conq) who comes around talking high and mighty asking the RQ warrior to step outside so 3 players can gank him...

couldn't remember the exact names as they were obviously not worth the mental space.
    Alica (or something archer), Chaotic (or something blade master), Calvin and Medic (the random)

TIP: Add some accuracy to your weapons, might help you make a hit on me next time and might kill me since i don't use HP charms.

ttyl

This was posted by a non factor from RQ, who's **** you could not touch. So much for your big mouths. couldn't kill a noob, i'd stfu about now having failed at it.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • adeley
    adeley Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    All I have to say is - lol.

Just get the floop over it, guys.
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    -A well organized group will always do better than a larger, uncoordinated orgy.

Not that the orgies aren't fun, of course... ;)
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nostalgiab:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Haha, wow.
    So nutty reading all of this, history.
    :>
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh my, I forgot about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow thoes screenshots are really really old, sense I havent seen Pandora in lv 30 **** in a very long time....lol way to keep pandoras memory alive =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, I know whose alt is whose on this. I can't believe I wasn't here then. I was always too busy lvling I guess.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Greatest. Necro. Ever
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, I know whose alt is whose on this. I can't believe I wasn't here then. I was always too busy lvling I guess.

Cool story bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A necro's a necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.