My Fun Day.

Comments

• zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Prove any signs that the program is botting, oh wait. You cant can you?

To your previous statement "Lol theres even a start button" Uhmm.. DUH!!! Its when I start killin mobs I press the little start button so it starts tracking my exp, pretty amazing what a start button will do huh?

Now if there was something that indicaited a bot then you could say I was bottin, but, all there is to see is my exp being tracked

Kthxbye
  • Herpes - Lost City
    Herpes - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    All I can say is LOL!
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    God dammit I missed the flaming?

lolubad Zezix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They always threaten to ban you after they see that you can do something that they cant, like killing darkeye.

Congrats on the TW win though Vengeance.
  • seller11
    seller11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zezix wrote: »
    Prove any signs that the program is botting, oh wait. You cant can you?

To your previous statement "Lol theres even a start button" Uhmm.. DUH!!! Its when I start killin mobs I press the little start button so it starts tracking my exp, pretty amazing what a start button will do huh?

Now if there was something that indicaited a bot then you could say I was bottin, but, all there is to see is my exp being tracked

Kthxbye

2h4kjm1.jpg

Would GMs like the link to where you can download this bot?

I can post a screenshot with the Status bar displaying Info, but that would require me to actually start the bot. And I dont' want to do that...
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    seller11 wrote: »
    2h4kjm1.jpg

Would GMs like the link to where you can download this bot?

I can post a screenshot with the Status bar displaying Info, but that would require me to actually start the bot. And I dont' want to do that...

****?

asdfasdf
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I messaged him ingame, he still hasn't come up with an answer. Looks like it's over.

See ya, Zezix. Good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • niwa
    niwa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Aw! And I liked the only guy with the **** marriage on the server. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "RAGE QUIT IS ****ING TERRIBLE AND LOVES SAFE ZONE MORE THAN THEY LOVE THEIR OWN PARENTS."
    Seriously guys, this is serious business.
  • fez
    fez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    doesn't this make you wonder why there are much higer level people in the server than him :P Everyone started basically at the same time.
    anyways "my worst day" :P?
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    The program I am using is not a bot program. It is made by the same person obviously, but it is not the bot program.

He has a bot program and a exp tracker program (I had no idea about the bot until now)

All I can say is you cant prove that I was using the same program as the one that the dude posted.

I already realize an exp tracker program is illegal and I may get banned for that but I was not botting. End of story.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Rofl what an excuse "made by same guy who made the bot program but its not a bot". BYE BYE ZEZIX. Not gonna miss you.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    The program I am using is not a bot program. It is made by the same person obviously, but it is not the bot program.

He has a bot program and a exp tracker program (I had no idea about the bot until now)

All I can say is you cant prove that I was using the same program as the one that the dude posted.

I already realize an exp tracker program is illegal and I may get banned for that but I was not botting. End of story.

The guy can code a bot, but the exp tracker he codes is bugged? You're so full of it. You were botting, you've lost the battle of wits, stop embarassing yourself. Goodnight.

P.S: Post a pic of the "exp tracker" main window displayed. You have 2 minutes. Go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This is absolutely hilarious. THANKS ZEZIX I LOVE YOU IN A NOT **** WAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Niwa - Lost City
    Niwa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LOLS! The Irony of the title of this thread is amazing. :D
  • fez
    fez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ban is not needed.
    It is a good point proven for GMs to start doing something about bots. I've seen them running around more than enough and never seen anyone to do something about them. so why start now?
    Just implament some protection if you find it necessary.
    And it's still Beta, we are suppose to find flaws in game, this is one the Devs should not overlook. But this is one thing that's very hard to find protection against.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Time's up. You're slow at photoshop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Niwa - Lost City
    Niwa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    fez wrote: »
    Ban is not needed.
    It is a good point proven for GMs to start doing something about bots. I've seen them running around more than enough and never seen anyone to do something about them. so why start now?
    And it's still Beta, we are suppose to find flaws in game, this is one the Devs should not overlook. But this is one thing that's very hard to find protection against.

Ok. So everyone starts boting with that excuse, bb fun game pw.
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    I'm done postin here, lets let the GMs handle this and prove to you guys that I wasnt using a bot.

I know Ill still get banned for 7 days for using an exp tracker, but thats ok I guess. I didn't know it was illegal.

And to Mystic, Yes the guy obviously can code a bot and a exp tracker. Although the exp tracker is named differently then the bot which is why I didnt know what mystic was talkin about when he said "Does ZcPW ring a bell" to me.

You guys are boring -.-

Later.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    I'm done postin here, lets let the GMs handle this and prove to you guys that I wasnt using a bot.

I know Ill still get banned for 7 days for using an exp tracker, but thats ok I guess. I didn't know it was illegal.

And to Mystic, Yes the guy obviously can code a bot and a exp tracker. Although the exp tracker is named differently then the bot which is why I didnt know what mystic was talkin about when he said "Does ZcPW ring a bell" to me.

You guys are boring -.-

Later.

You photoshop REALLY slow. Lol.

Link to this exp tracker please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    GM still wont do anything though lulz, they're thinking of ways to avoid lowering zen price to extract more money from players.
  • Lucid - Lost City
    Lucid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    pwned-facekick.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seller11
    seller11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008

You're too funny. Just give up. I know the person who wrote this bot, Zevroc. He doesn't have an exp tracker. Are you joking? lol. Let me ask you this, did you use his Autopot program too? lollerskates.

I doubt you would know more than me. Besides, you were stupid enough to post a screenshot of A BOT PROGRAM IN THE BACKGROUND. I don't think Zevroc associates himself with stupidity like that.

Good Bye.
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    I love how Mystic made another account just for this. xDD Notice how both of his posts are only in this thread :P

Ok im really out now, later.
  • Lolseller - Heavens Tear
    Lolseller - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love how Mystic made another account just for this. xDD Notice how both of his posts are only in this thread :P

An AFK seller on Heaven's Tears with 200+ hours of AFK time is mystics? NOPE try again!

EDIT: Meh, changing my icon now doesn't change it for my previous posts
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2008

Too bad it's not Mystic.
    fez wrote: »
    Ban is not needed.
    QQ moar. This is a 4 year old game, the only "beta" in it is the "cash shop".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why would an "experience tracker" display your HP/MP percentages? Surely you can see that in game.

Game over.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008

GMs have my permission to compare the IPs and display them. That's not me. Haha.

P.S: I spell goodbye right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    posting in epic thread.

zezix its over man, let it go. just man up and accept the punishment.

ihope you didnt distribute the bot to everyone in your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Harshy - Heavens Tear
    Harshy - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hmmm interesting is all i can say :eek:
  • Harshy - Heavens Tear
    Harshy - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It is kinda ironic that A person is gonna get banned by his own fault of posting screenshot with bot program >_<
This discussion has been closed.