My Fun Day.

zezix
zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
Alot of stuff isnt included in here. Such as my video, which I am still working on. And alot more screenshots. The reason I have trouble getting screenshots is because I have to manually take them and paste them into Paint Program, this is because they do not save into my element/screenshots folder and I don't know why. Well.. Here you go.

9rnhbs.jpg

28sprg4.jpg

They only let me use 4 images a post.. So I have to post twice, lame!
Post edited by zezix on

Comments

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    2ekrt74.jpg

30bnuxx.jpg
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Impressive, Level 54 owning all the 40's-44's in anglers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Was the title "All the people I owned hardcore because I am way higher level" No, it was called "My Fun Day" Stop flaming because you cant kill anyone.

On the other hand, Caprice was lvl 57-58 at that time while I was 53. Nice job.
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I spy a bot program on the top right. Uh Oh...

Botting another character in the background?

From looking at it, it looks like it's killing a lvl 50 mob. Your HP is at 79.28% and your MP is at 84.72%. You've killed 475 so far and have gained what looks like 5638 exp.

I'm sorry, this is just too funny.

Incase you delete the pictures. I'll upload them on this thread for others to see

2ex8tjp.jpg

144d6ir.jpg
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If that is a bot program and he is botting in PWI I hope he gets banned. Popcorn anyone?:D
    "there is still much to be done"
  • Ordain - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Nice find, I didn't even notice that there. Oh well alert a GM and say Bai Bai Zezix. Shoulda Cropped it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I don't see why you post these SS. Archers **** lowbies alone isn't very interesting. The only thing you did now is showing us you bot.

Smart move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Celes - Lost City
    Celes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Too bad. Just got territory too.

Bye bye Vengence lead. And mostly likely with that, Vengence themselves.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's all they do, trying to get you banned. Too bad Gm doesn't care about people kiting dark eye. Learn to do it yourself.
  • Lucid - Lost City
    Lucid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I LOL'd :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celes - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Again, bye bye.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's all they do, trying to get you banned. Too bad Gm doesn't care about people bugging and exploiting terrain to kill dark eye. Learn to do it yourself.

Fixed. If the only skill you guys have in this game is to cheat and bot, then congratulations.. you've proven yourselves to be massive failures early game.
  • proea
    proea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hmmm. first post =D. first off let me fix what u said. not bug but maybe exploit terrain by kitibng. before lvl19(when eas learn knockback) i kite mobs all the times. should that b banned? i run behind houses extra. eas paper early on. second off thank too all RQ who came to watc h yesterday. third off how r we failures? u might have that backwards.... and also btw gouf and darkeye something different. darkeye fights back and u can die(which i die :( ....... but anyways wanted to clear that up with all the lame flaming i see. happy lvling all =D
  • Midnight - Lost City
    Midnight - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    proea wrote: »
    hmmm. first post =D. first off let me fix what u said. not bug but maybe exploit terrain by kitibng. before lvl19(when eas learn knockback) i kite mobs all the times. should that b banned? i run behind houses ETC*. eas paper early on. second off thank too all RQ who came to watc h yesterday. third off how r we failures? u might have that backwards.... and also btw gouf and darkeye something different. darkeye fights back and u can die(which i die :( ....... but anyways wanted to clear that up with all the lame flaming i see. happy lvling all =D

i dont know how to edit post lol
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sticky this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Ordain - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    proea wrote: »
    hmmm. first post =D. first off let me fix what u said. not bug but maybe exploit terrain by kitibng. before lvl19(when eas learn knockback) i kite mobs all the times. should that b banned? i run behind houses extra. eas paper early on. second off thank too all RQ who came to watc h yesterday. third off how r we failures? u might have that backwards.... and also btw gouf and darkeye something different. darkeye fights back and u can die(which i die :( ....... but anyways wanted to clear that up with all the lame flaming i see. happy lvling all =D

What are you talking about? On topic much? Were talking about how zezix bots, and posted SS's showing the program.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Too bad. Just got territory too.

Bye bye Vengence lead. And mostly likely with that, Vengence themselves.

total noob, lol,
    u think Vengeance is all about 1 player? think again (if u can), and try to spell it correctly
    he won't get banned,
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    total noob, lol,
    u think Vengeance is all about 1 player? think again (if u can), and try to spell it correctly
    he won't get banned,
    Why wouldn't he get banned? And who cares if you spell that guild name correctly, with a gl like that.
    "there is still much to be done"
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Im not even gonna bother reading these stupid posts. You really think thats a bot program? Haha okay, have you ever heard of a exp tracking program? Obviously not, its a program where I track how much exp I get every day so I know if I made my goal or not.

I only read the first post sayin its a bot and I will reply to that only.

So you say I am botting when it says I am killin lvl 50 mobs 400+ times at 5k exp? Wow, yeah.. Thats totally right. Do the math dude. This program is still buggy and resets exp when you get 60k. So everytime it resets I mark it down.

You people are utterly retarted.

Also, how the HELL would I be bottin while I was pking? I don't see another PW client open, do you? Didn't think so.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    zezix wrote: »
    Im not even gonna bother reading these stupid posts. You really think thats a bot program? Haha okay, have you ever heard of a exp tracking program? Obviously not, its a program where I track how much exp I get every day so I know if I made my goal or not.

I only read the first post sayin its a bot and I will reply to that only.

So you say I am botting when it says I am killin lvl 50 mobs 400+ times at 5k exp? Wow, yeah.. Thats totally right. Do the math dude. This program I made is still buggy and resets exp when you get 60k. So everytime it resets I mark it down.

You people are utterly retarted.

Even if that is true (and it's not) it's still a third party program and is just as illegal as the bot. Also, how come there's hex on your cursor in all the screens, and there's a "start" button, rofl.
    Also, how the HELL would I be bottin while I was pking? I don't see another PW client open, do you? Didn't think so.

NIce try. Unfortunately for you, there's ex-L2 players on this game. Ingame walker, anyone? Rofl.

(a) WHEN USING THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH THE SOFTWARE. AN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited September 2008
    (a) WHEN USING THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH THE SOFTWARE. AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ADD-ON OR MOD, THAT IN PWES SOLE DETERMINATION: (i) ENABLES OR FACILITATES CHEATING OF ANY TYPE; (ii) ALLOWS USERS TO MODIFY OR **** THE SOFTWARE INTERFACE, ENVIRONMENT, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IN ANY WAY NOT EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY PWE; OR (iii) INTERCEPTS, MINES, OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE SOFTWARE DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, IT MAY COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO PWE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WAS DETECTED; AND/OR AND PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMNET MAY EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS SECTION OF THE AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

(iii) INTERCEPTS, MINES,OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE.

Enjoy your ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Celes - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Again, as I world shouted earlier. Goodbye, Zezix.
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    How is a program that tracks my exp gain illegal? It has never been illegal in any other game I have ever played in my life.

You guys are just made because Vengeance owns all and are trying to get us all banned =/

It's not a bot, end of story.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    How is a program that tracks my exp gain illegal? It has never been illegal in any other game I have ever played in my life.
    (a) WHEN USING THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH THE SOFTWARE. AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ADD-ON OR MOD, THAT IN PWES SOLE DETERMINATION: (i) ENABLES OR FACILITATES CHEATING OF ANY TYPE; (ii) ALLOWS USERS TO MODIFY OR **** THE SOFTWARE INTERFACE, ENVIRONMENT, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IN ANY WAY NOT EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY PWE; OR (iii) INTERCEPTS, MINES, OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE SOFTWARE DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, IT MAY COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO PWE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WAS DETECTED; AND/OR AND PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMNET MAY EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS SECTION OF THE AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

(iii) INTERCEPTS, MINES,OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE.

Stop crying. You didn't read the TOS, you violated it, enjoy your ban. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. See ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    I didnt **** any software, rofl. It just tracks how much exp a mob gives me dude. You need to grow up and go play the game.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    I didnt **** any software, rofl. It just tracks how much exp a mob gives me dude. You need to grow up and go play the game.

See ya, Zezix. Thanks for playing (or rather, letting your bot play.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    Talk all you want mystic, its not a bot. Later.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Talk all you want mystic, its not a bot. Later.

Doesn't have to be. See ya, Zezix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    I did miss that when i read the TOS. I will talk to a GM about it and see what I can do. I did not know trackin my exp I gain everyday for my goals would be illegal, lol.. Seems pretty silly to me but okay.

Thanks for that info though Mystic. Have a nice day.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    I did miss that when i read the TOS. I will talk to a GM about it and see what I can do. I did not know trackin my exp I gain everyday for my goals would be illegal, lol.. Seems pretty silly to me but okay.

Thanks for that info though Mystic. Have a nice day.

It's obviously a bot anyway, just hilarious that your excuse still didn't get you out of it. Enjoy your ban, kid.

If they let you get out of this ****, everyone can just bot and say "I didn't know it was against the rules."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.