• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    weeeeeeeeeee up we go
  • Celes - Lost City
    Celes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    Let me state this again..we r NOT a pk guild per say..if someone Like Fina from Radiance attacks 1st then we will attack back. Which was the case 2 nites ago,,, We were randomly pked so The Empire gathered together and attacked back. As for RQ....they didnt run us of the server an adult decision was made to leave because RQ prevented alot of the members from getting the 10zen and in my book thats harressment.
    Now on to more important things

I'm sorry but you kind of contradict yourself here.

"RQ didn't make us leave the PvP server. They PKed us so we decided to leave the PvP server."

Just pointing out it was pretty contradictory.

And you moved PvE after the Closed Beta, there is no 1000Zen event in Open Beta, so you had no reason to roll on the PvE server if you're trying to use that as an excuse.

But you're on the PvE server now anyways. Heard tell you were the dominate guild there.

I find it funny people are whining about getting PKed when you can turn your PvP protection on, though.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Let me state this again.... The decision to move from the PvP server to the PvE server was based on harressment NOT PVP or PK. There is a fine line between the 2 but when a person is purposly prevented from gaining somehting that is worth real money and FEELS he or she is being harressed Ill take notice. We had 50 people in our guild and the MAJORITY wanted to move to the PvE server. My choice was simple...Either i concede and go with them or loose the majority of good people from pw-my and CB. I TRIED to talk to the guild to stay on PvP, but to no avail. Why does this subject keep coming up?

PK and being harressed r 2 differnet things. Being a pker in ALL my games I no the difference.
    And there was 5 or 10 zen to be gained at open beta if u reached lvl 40. so get ur facts straight.

As for us being a dominate guild there..there r several dominate guilds The Empire is not the only 1 that holds that title. We strive to be the best we can be..what people say about us we can not control..wed gladly share that spotlight if that is what is being said. We r too busy building a good guild.

The Empire is recruiting lvl 20+ barbs, archers, and mages,,,sorry no venos. Please be active, mature, honest and friendly. We have less then 50 slots left. If u like to tw please send me a line
  • Celes - Lost City
    Celes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Get your facts straight.

Open Beta had no 1000 Zen Event. That was Closed Beta. Closed Beta is over and done with. After Closed Beta, there was no chance of losing some event prize. That excuse is tiresome.

Since I played CB for the second half, I would know if TheEmpire was targetted by RQ to "prevent them from gaining the event prize". Sorry but you're wrong. You and/or your guildies probably assumed such a thing, but we all know about people who assume things ignorantly. RQ PKed in CB. Not only Empire, but a lot of people. There was no 'KILL THEM SO THEY CAN'T GET THE PRIZE' ********. It was 'Maybe they'd be fun to PK' or even moreso 'Kill them and maybe a PK war will happen'.

You can consider PKing harassment all you want, but when you're PKing in a server strictly stated "PVP" server, you should have known PVP on the PVP server would happen.

But if your guildies really did want to move to a PvE server when, in my opinion, they couldn't handle the PvP server, that's pretty understandable. I'd move with RQ (probably) if they said they were going to the PvE server too. Game isn't fun without your friends.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    NO u get your facts straight!!! in CB there was real zen to be gained for open beta. I purposly Capitalized the word "FEEL" because that is what it FELT like according to the feedback i was getting. You may have been there but u were NOT in The Empire therefore u cant no about ANY of the feedback i was getting or had personally experienced. Stop trying to put yourself in our shoes..you simply cant. This decision to move over to PvE server WAS NOT supported by me. Its over and done with...and i will not address this issue again.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    The Empire is a Lvl 3 guild

The Empire is recruiting lvl 20+ people we are especially interested in barbarians and archers, but all classes r welcome except veno's (sorry we r over run with venos) What this means is..if you are a barbarian or an archer you have a better chance in getting into The Empire. But as i said the other classes are also welcome.

Please be friendly, active, mature, and want to help your fellow guildmates.
    We help all our mates with boss's, FB's 19 to 49, and general "where is this or that" type questions.

We have a guild bank that is free to all loyal Guildmates, which contains mats of everykind, 3 star armor, and we are now preparing a 2nd bank for the soon to come HH mats.

We also have a ventrilo set up with an unlimited number of slots to accomadate the whole guild. We have forums too.

We have our own assasin squad ready willing and able to kill the person/people that pked one of us.

This is an organized mature guild that does NOT believe in random Pk's. IF and ONLY IF 1 of THE Empire members gets pked then we send out our assasin squad to take care of it.

Our Fb rule is the tab holder does not get all the drops..we share the drops equally amoung the fb team.

Why join just another guild when you can join an empire
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Id like to add that this is a fast paced guild and chat never stops. You will need to "hit the ground running" in The Empire. Its quiets down at around 3.00am to6.00am in the morning. We have many countries in The Empire and welcome all countries in.
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yes..id like to join your guild...im helpful and friendly and i want to be part of the best and biggest guild on the server. I am a lvl 68 barb with a low lvl cleric only 40+ can both come to the empire? i have partied with you many times and its time for me to join an empire and not just another guild.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    haha laugh out loud :D

I did not come up with that *runs away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Besides Hisue who is our damage control rep we also have our very own slogan person and a web site designer who is making us one as we speak. See me in game for details Hisue if youd like to watch the progress.

Dream..we'd love to have both your characters in The Empire..just pm me in game.
  • harpo
    harpo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi, Id like to join The Empire too. I hear about you alot
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Harpo what is ur in game name?
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Well The Empire slots are limited now so if you want an extremely active guild has mature members ages 21 to 68 (yes we do have a few 60+ members) and are above lvl 25 or about to hit lvl 25 pm me here or in game. If you no how to grind or no this game your in no matter what ur lvl.

The reason why we are putting lvl restrictions now is simply because the guild has grown in its lvls and to put a lvl 19 or 20 in would not be fair to that person since we are all above that lvl.

We have over 40 venos, so we cant except anymore venos..sorry. Please pm me in game: Blazeofglory. If there is no answer try Redknight (be prepared to answer a million questions with him) Or DeadlySin. Blazz can also be pmed but he is extremely busy in game. Have fun and happy gaming...

We are a Terrirtory war guild, with ventrilo, forums,guildbank,Fb Teams, boss teams, assasin team. We do not believe in random pk.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    First level 3 faction
    First faction to attack a territory
    First faction to conquer a territory

now we want to be the first faction YOU will consider joining! (how cheesy is that?!)

but srsly, join us :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    1st...let me congradulate Evolution..great job on their part.
    Also..Id like to congradulate ALL The Empire for pulling together on the TW..it was a beautiful thing to see..2.5 hours and the tw was done.
    A very special thanks to the people on the BOSS team..we could never have done this w/o you.

Now to other matters: Harpo...ive been looking for u in game..cant find u.

The Empire is recruiting but spots are limited,,if u want to join us..send me a pm here or in game to Blazeofglory

Why join just another guild when you can join an Empire
  • fabiorm1
    fabiorm1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just what I'm looking for. I'm lvl 37 mage (until now) and was seeking for a mature and friendly faction. I'm playing about 3 to 6 hours a day, seven days of week since september 4th. I like to help people in game and will be proud to be member of your faction. Please invite me.
    P.S.
    Died 9 times already, 5 in the same night helping a squad to kill Dismal Shade. But, what the value of life if you can't help a friend?

In game name - FabiormWZ
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    fabiorm1 wrote: »
    Just what I'm looking for. I'm lvl 37 mage (until now) and was seeking for a mature and friendly faction. I'm playing about 3 to 6 hours a day, seven days of week since september 4th. I like to help people in game and will be proud to be member of your faction. Please invite me.
    P.S.
    Died 9 times already, 5 in the same night helping a squad to kill Dismal Shade. But, what the value of life if you can't help a friend?

In game name - FabiormWZ

Ill look for u in game later or u can pm me Blazeofglory
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    fabiorm1 wrote: »
    P.S.

In game name - FabiormWZ

It was 5.00am in the morning..im sorry for the rushed post at that time we r very friendly and very helpful..we r also a very fast paced guild. The guild chat never stops and it becomes hard for the new person sometimes..so i hope ur not shy. If u find u need help and are not getting it u can pm Blazeofglory or Foxxie or Hisui in game.. Ill be in game in 10 mins
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Welcome to The Empire FabiormWZ dont be shy and join the guild chat ;)
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    The Empire, a competitive PvE Lvl 3 guild (no pk unless attacked) is currently recruiting. 10 slots left

Who we are:
    We're a guild of mostly older and mature players who have a passion for gaming. This guild is built on big end game goals and ambitions and will use everything in our arsenal to achieve it. We are the first faction to reach level 3 and also the first faction in the server to conquer a territory. While we strive to be the premiere guild in the server, we understand that ultimately this is just game so having fun in a stress free environment takes top priority

What's in store for you:
    - One of the most helpful group of people for your questing, FB needs.
    - Free giveaways among the members is commonplace
    - Guild banks
    - Never resting guild chat
    - Ventrilo server
    - Maturity, humor, and respect for everyone.
    - Lots of FBs taking place hourly.
    - Weekly Territory War.
    - Competitiveness and bragging rights (!!)

Sounds like a guild you might give a go for? Then continue reading

================================================== ========

Requirements:

Level - We are taking level 35+. This level requirement is made so the entire guild can be on the same page. This maximizes the amount of activities the guild can do together. However, if you are able to convince us that you're an addict or have references from people inside the guild, this requirement is flexible.

Class - To keep a nice balance in the guild, we are in need of mages, and archers. Sorry to say though, the venomancer and Barabrian quota has already been filled up. If you're thinking "class" as in a classy attitude, that will be a nice bonus.

Ambition - This guild to be honest, is pretty fast paced. We are constantly in motion so we need you to have the same mindset to be in the same place we want to be - the top.

Activity - Having the lowest level in the guild does not matter. What is important is that you are active on the guild chat, the ventrilo server (not a requirement), and overall be a true member of the family Oh and... grinding up a few levels a week makes us giggle too.

Phew! So I think that's all it takes to get into the guild! Now a little on what keeps you in the guild.

================================================== ========

Important Guild Rules:

Respect, maturity, helpful, friendly, active, following the ToS and the works. But here are some unique rules that every member will have to live by.

PK (Player Killing) - PKing another guild member is strictly forbidden unless done in the form of mutual consent and lulz. PKing to threaten, provoke, or disrepect any member of the community may result in a kick. If you are PK'ed, the guild will back you up. However, preparing for TW will be top priority and you may be asked to swallow your pride and keep your eyes on the end game prize instead of starting guild wars.

FB drops - The drops are shared by all members in the party if done in a guild group. No exceptions. Keep this in mind and be prepared if you are the tablet holder.

Absences - The guild will keep track of your leveling. Even though you are encouraged to level up to xx you need not feel pressured. Just announce your absences (things happen in real life we know) beforehand so your static level does not translate to intended inactivity.

Everything cool? All sounds handy dandy? If you have questions or want to get in the guild already then ... here's the contact info (finally!)

IGNs to PM: Blazz, Blazeofglory, Dope, Foxxie or pm any Empire member..we are all over the place. Remember slots are very tight right now so hurry.:D
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    plagiarism = do not do in school : p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    :D Hisui what r u doing here? i thought u were on a weeks vacation?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    vacation?!? I wish! Im on business :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    OHH u poor thing..will u be back for the weekend?
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    The Empire Lvl 3 guild has 2 slots left.. hurry hurry
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    are you serioussssss am I the lowest lvl in the faction yet? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Snow_claw - Heavens Tear
    Snow_claw - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just touching back with you in reference to my Post.

P.S. I did not get in touch with RoC, I hope to reach you all first.
  • garblebeast
    garblebeast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd be interested in checking out your guild, IGN is Nikobug, lvl 38 barb
    AKA Nikobug :D
  • achika
    achika Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Id join just because of the name Hisui, although im a Ciel Fan.=)

Also, I've been in a guild called "The Empire" in the last three mmo's ive played in; Runescape, Cabal, Rappelz.

I saw that discussion occur on the chat also and appluad how you guys responded to it.=)

Gl on recruiting, looking forward to being one of those people you pk in the future.=P
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Hi every 1...let me 1st direct myself to Snopwclaw.. If u think u got what it takes to fit into The Empire Contact Blazeofglory in game. At lvl 20 you r already behind most of the guild altho we could help u, how would u be helping us? But i did like ur post.

Garblebeast Gotta love the barbs... Got ur in game name. We r full atm 200/200 but if u r active, want tw. r friendly and helpful to ur guildmates we can make room. Must be able to take orders as i push this guild to greater hights of accomplishments.

achika i have no idea what ur talking about:confused: We r not a pk guild. If we get attacked we will attack back. The only guild that may be attacked is that Fina and wargasm guild.. they Kos us so might as well kos back...but that decision is left to the individual. I myself turned off white name coz im too busy leveling and was tired of being kosed by a lvl 70 barb when i am lvl 55. So The Empire pking you?.... thats not ganna happen..we dont random PK.