Guild Radiance ---- PvE server

Options

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    What Radiance is not about: it is not about putting down other players because their level is lower, it is not about giving up and quitting before trying to become part of the community, it is not about disrespecting people within the guild or without. It is not about complaints unheard. It is not about "trash talk" of others. It is not about "ego trips" and not about being a dictator. It is not about "trolling" and not about "pessimism," saying things will not work out, and putting something in the most negative and extreme darkness. All the aforementioned, especially darkness, are antithetical to Radiance. ^_~

Radiance is about providing full support to its members, no matter what level they are. Of higher level players giving advice to new players, and helping in cultivation, dungeons, and bosses. Of how players of any level, will be able to depend on each other, and further one another's goals. Radiance is a place where there will be someone to talk to when there are interpersonal disputes. To which suggestions will be listened carefully. Where there is a democratic process for important guild decisions, and where each and every member can be part of making a difference.

Radiance will be friendly with other guilds and people that are friendly with Radiance. We believe honest cooperation and friendly interaction with other factions and those without factions, will improve the quality and enjoyment of the entire Heaven's Tear server.

I believe that positive thinking people make up the majority of Heaven's Tear, and that it is possible for a positive guild, that Radiance was created as, to exist.

Thank you again for reading my rather lengthy post. Now, it's time to go in game to play and have fun!
    =^.^=
    June
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Nicely said June and Angelina, as we r not aiming to be best of best of the best.......just to be graup of ppl who likes to play togheter, help eachother and have fun playing PW.....
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • doll
    doll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    <3 radiance.
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Congarts to all members for donations. as of today radiance is lvl 3 guild :)
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • Misslilly - Heavens Tear
    Misslilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Are ya guys still recruiting?
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Computer still not fixed ; ;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kittykat
    kittykat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Are ya guys still recruiting?

yes, but please read this instead: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=50442
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Computer still not fixed ; ;

it's okies ^^ hope to see you soon.
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ^
    New avatars! lol
    Bored in my accounting class :(
  • seih
    seih Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just read up on your guild and rules and I'd like to become a part of Radiance if you're still recruiting and if my level is of no issue at the moment. I just started playing this game a few days ago and i'm interested in becoming a part of your faction :)

So if you still have room, let me know, if not, keep up the great job on the guild thus far :3

Thank you for reading this,

ps- my in game name is Aethyria

~Seih
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Since my last attempt at a new guild thread failed miserably, I just went ahead and updated the first post of this thread with the latest info. Guess we could extend this thread by a few more pages :p

There will be another update in the first post after this Sunday Sept. 14.
    seih wrote: »
    I just read up on your guild and rules and I'd like to become a part of Radiance if you're still recruiting and if my level is of no issue at the moment. I just started playing this game a few days ago and i'm interested in becoming a part of your faction :)

So if you still have room, let me know, if not, keep up the great job on the guild thus far :3

Thank you for reading this,

ps- my in game name is Aethyria

~Seih

hi hi, we'll try and contact you in-game, shortly.
  • Wacky - Heavens Tear
    Wacky - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just read your charter as well, and loved every bit of it! If you still have room for a lowbie (won't be a lowbie for long), I'm very interested :)
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just read your charter as well, and loved every bit of it! If you still have room for a lowbie (won't be a lowbie for long), I'm very interested :)

please register on guild forum ^^
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    okies,

Due to the limited space in the guild, we decided to finally start implementing some level requirements. All those who applied before now do not need to abide by these requirements. However, those who wish to join the guild after this will need to meet the level requirements.

thanks ^^ ;)
  • evilfacesreborne
    evilfacesreborne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i would very much like to join your guild plz
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i would very much like to join your guild plz

hi there ^^ please register on the guild forum, and we'll contact you in-game shortly ;)
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi everyone ^^

We're still looking for active level 25+ (level 35+ for venos) players to fill the remaining spots in the guild. If interested, please PM me here or register on the guild forums and introduce yourself there. We'll then contact you shortly in-game.
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    We have candy...get in the van please
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Regestered on forums as Tormtk.
  • sumthin
    sumthin Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hey im interested in joining yalls guild. My Log in name is Shooter and my account name is JonJonSumthin.

im a 40 Archer.

and im a active player.

ill PM u Kitty in game aswell.
    Later
  • Radiance - Heavens Tear
    Radiance - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Torm and Shooter, Welcome to Radiance! All new members, we give you a warm welcome!

Just another update to those who join, we're an active and friendly Territory War guild. We are a non-pk guild, which is logical seeing this is a PVE server. In addition, pking is against against the community spirit of Radiance that is to foster amicable relations with other factions, and players throughout Heaven's Tear server. We believe that we are strongly competitive in Territory War, while upholding honorable intentions through worthy means. Thanks for reading!

^_~
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sorry :( still no damn computer fixed yet my husband is being lazy -. - I"m going to be lvl 3 when I start playing and everyone els is gonna be........ lvl 60 /cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baifang - Heavens Tear
    Baifang - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Agh Sikozu, dont worry. The only person pushing you is you.

Get yourself sorted and you'll be beyond 3 in no time :)
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi! How are you Sikozu? I'm sorry to hear that your computer still needs repair work.. Even though we already have close to active 200 members, we will try to help you in-game if you still with to join. As exciting news, this past week, we were able to take territory on our first attempt. I'm still not sure what that really means beyond that we will have TW income. ^_^"
  • Baifang - Heavens Tear
    Baifang - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well done to Radiance for our third territory gain of the week, and in a very decent timeframe as well!

I'm so proud of everyone! Awesome working with such fine gentleman and ladies :)
  • sikozu
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Still no luck with my computer being fixed it had to be delayed about a month since my husband and I got sent to another base so we're taking a little vacation ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reefer - Heavens Tear
    Reefer - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah , made our 5th terretory now....
  • kaelthas
    kaelthas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to app to your faction, I am one of TwilightMonk's friends. In game name is Parthos, level 40 Archer. Very interested in TW, very active player who's looking for an active faction. Hopefully this is where you come in.

~Parthos the Archer
  • sikozu
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I am back :) My computer is fixed and I am downloading the game right now!!! I know it was awhile ago that it broke. But I was moving and such and could not get around to mailing it ^^;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.