Guild Radiance ---- PvE server

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We still have room. ^_~ All memberships have been validated.

Welcome to Radiance everyone!

(I'm glad you're happy with the themes! I tried to make something for everyone and pick something on the neutral side as the default page. The themes are totally complete yet, and I hope to add more in time, as well as add more functionality.)
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well then i better sign up :)

Registred at your headquarters (forum) as wavemaster

Been playing PW on sevral server so far including MY....since i pefer PvE over PvP, think we will get along :)
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Welcome bud!
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That is really nice, and getting better everyday ^^

I registered on the forums. However, I still have no idea what I'm gonna play ^^;; (I love venomancer, but I don't want guild to be 50% of them xD ). So I'm looking a bit at blademasters and barbarians too...
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi guys :P

I'll be there and im bringing players with me.
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • oschara
    oschara Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Greetings all...i would love to be apart of this guild. i just dled this game last night...so i dont know much about it but i would love to get to know it....i have played quite a few mmorpgs before, ran a few guilds and such.
    In Game Name-Oshcara
    Class-Archer
    Let me know :)
  • june
    edited September 2008
    All who have signed up so far have been added! According to the member list, we have ~45 members at the moment. Once we have reached 50 pre-registered, there may be a slight delay in being able to enter to join the guild. Don't worry! We will try to reach lvl 2 status as fast as possible after open beta starts to obtain the 100 member limit.

Also, a lot of thanks to wargasm for updating the official guild list to reflect our new name, and thread link!

Welcome to Radiance!
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Woah woah! Keep a spot for me! I've been talking with Wargasm about joining, I just wasn't aware I had to register anywhere xD
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Wow, really nice web design ^^. I like the special one =)), the others look like the cute mage will be slayed by an evil werebeast...
    If I some how bored with Lost City, I will join PVE server to meet you guys.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kiwinessie
    kiwinessie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Looks like I am #50 registered on the forums. I am definitely planning on playing PVE and when I noticed BFME2/wargasm was in your guild I thought this would be a great guild to join.

Over there I was Ness in Lateralus 88EP :D

Oh...forum name is kiwinessie.
    Starting a new adventure...but also still playing with family and guild elsewhere ;)

Plans: Heavens Tear - Ness (priest), Rua (Venomancer)
  • coriolis
    coriolis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm interested in joining your guild, this seems like a guild with an emphasis on TW/group pve. I'm planning on making a cleric my main, although I tend to mess around with alts a decent amount, and that might change (although it's pretty unlikely as healing is my usual interest in MMOs).

I haven't played PW before, but I have played DD/healer extensively in wow in arena/raids, probably for too long hehe.

I've made an account on your forums with the same name as here.
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kiwinessie wrote: »
    Looks like I am #50 registered on the forums. I am definitely planning on playing PVE and when I noticed BFME2/wargasm was in your guild I thought this would be a great guild to join.

Over there I was Ness in Lateralus 88EP :D

Oh...forum name is kiwinessie.

holy smoke! bring your sisters and brothers (dont know how many of each) Nice!!
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Woah.. nice website, nice guild name.. It sounds simple and awesome.. sign me up!~ I'm active, MMORPG addict and I'm kind to fellow guildmates~
  • kittykat
    kittykat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    l0ki wrote: »
    Woah.. nice website, nice guild name.. It sounds simple and awesome.. sign me up!~ I'm active, MMORPG addict and I'm kind to fellow guildmates~

hi there ^^ ;) please register on the guild forum and June will validate you so you can view the member section.
  • moonraid
    moonraid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have made my post in the guest section and just waiting :)
    馬鹿も一芸 "Baka mo ichi-gei" Literal: Even a fool has one talent. Meaning: Even a fool is good at something.

脳ある鷹は爪を隠す "Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu"  Literal: the hawk with talent hides its talons. Meaning: a wise person keeps some talents in reserve; the person who knows most often says least.
  • danubus37
    edited September 2008
    We are all just sitting around our chat room chilling till Open Beta begins. Come by and say hi if your interested in the guild
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey ^^ I'm interested in joining, so I have registered on the guild forum.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • danubus37
    edited September 2008
    Come hang with us in the chat room, Roxy:)
  • june
    edited September 2008
    Hi again! All memberships have been approved at this point. Welcome all members and those interested in the Guild Radiance!

As of now, we have a little over 50 members. ( For reference for those who are new to Perfect World, the upgrading to a level 2 guild which can hold 100 players, will cost 2 million coins. Upgrading to a level 3 guild, which can hold 200 players, will cost 10 millions coins.) Recruiting is still open, but there may be a slight delay once we are 100 members, depending on how long it takes to raise ~12mil coins total in guild funds, which will be repaid and more as soon as the guild holds Territory.

I am really looking forward to open beta in about one and a half hours from my post! Everyone I've met or seen in the guild, seems to be really friendly and nice! I feel that Perfect World International will be great experience!
  • danubus37
    edited September 2008
    We have a plan in regards to the lvl 2 guild issue. Once you become a member you can check it out on the forums.
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yeah we have smart heads, way to go, cool and calm :)
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • exy
    exy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I know you guys are full up by now but I registered an acc on your guild forum anyways. Hope that's okay~ I'm really interested in joining you guys and I don't mind waiting ^^
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    no worries ^^ come and register. you'll be able to join. no need to wait XD
  • teesh
    teesh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello Kittykat! I am interested in joining Radiance, and so spoke to Roxy who suggested I sign up on your forums and post here as well. I've already signed up (teesh) and am just waiting for the servers to go live. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    hi there..that's all you need to do. enjoy your stay.
  • sl4mer
    sl4mer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
  • june
    edited September 2008
    All member applications have been processed. Guild recruiting as still open! As danu mentioned, we have an excellent plan until we gain guild level 2! Contrary to some other who might use this phrase indiscriminately ;) , now that open beta is finally open, I can say:

Happy Gaming! :D
  • xio
    xio Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello, I'm interested in joining so I've made an account on your forums under the username Mystikat.
  • rin
    rin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi ^^ i'm interested in joining if it's still possible :D (my name ign is Arvis :D)
  • kittykat
    edited September 2008
    hey ^^

just to let you guys know. our in game guild space is very tight at the moment. it will take us at least a week, if not more, to expand the guild to fit everyone in. so, if you are still interested in joining the guild at some point, please do still feel free to register on guild forum, but you may have to wait a bit before you can get invited.

in the meantime, you can hang out on our guild forums, guild vent, guild IRC channel, and guild in game chatroom if you wish.

thank you very much for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.