**** cuddling/marriage

Options

Comments

• Anvi - Lost City
    Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I totally support this thread.
    Why shouldn't girls be embracing/marrying other girls.
    Really, it's simply nice to have that sort of freedom between **** + **** couples, without having the inconvenience of being a gender that you may not like, exactly.

i agree to you and this thread 100%.

I see no problems with this **** and **** thing at all..

well at least have cuddling then marrage.

I for once is not cristian or any of the bigger once, im with nordic (Norse) mythology religion and i dont know how it looks at gayness, but still im fine with it sense my religion has to addapt to moden times.

Yes its the one the Thor and his hammer of lighting, son of Odin. Called in sweden "Asatron".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_mythology.

Why i post that is i know that religion for some say that **** is wrong or forbidden, what i do i know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
  • Dannlyn - Lost City
    Dannlyn - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're a ****ing dumbass. I'm straight, but I can't stand people like you. You're worse than a racist.

What the **** gives you the right to tell people who they can and can't love?

This is how you know you've never felt love. Love surpasses everything else, it takes over your mind and you are helpless to it. She becomes the point of everything you do, your reason for existance. And you don't get to pick who you fall in love with, it just happens. You have absolutely no power over it.

Please kill yourself. You are the lowest form of human being, you are trapped in the medieval ages and you are wasting the air you're breathing. Evolve or get the **** out.
    well said ^_^ i too wish for ****/**** cuddling and marriage to be implemented.

and for those who think just because the game originated from China means that they're prude and has high values, YOU ARE SADLY MISINFORMED. I work with several people from China and they have said themselves that the homosexual rate there is booming, and people (despite their morales and values) are just about as equal on the "perv" quota as the Japanese. So there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    // Dannlyn, Wizard of Lost City Server //
    // Night_Tenjo, Blademaster of Lost City Server //

"I will move Heaven just to be with you... because I promised you."
  • Dannlyn - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    emir wrote: »
    i actualy hate **** when im around them as long as there not in sight i dont care about them

my assistant pricipal at our school has a **** son so lots of people go to the office for making fun of him

stupid ****

so all **** stay out of site and i will be happy for you once you come into site it makes me feel wierd and ima have to yell pile the **** kids
    It is weird that the GM/Moderators did not edit or deleted any of these hateful messages. In other MMOPRGs the GMs are quite protective of human rights and will not tolerate homophobic remarks such as these. They may not see eye to eye about it, but they will still do what is right and fair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Raeli - Heavens Tear
    Raeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It is weird that the GM/Moderators did not edit or deleted any of these hateful messages. In other MMOPRGs the GMs are quite protective of human rights and will not tolerate homophobic remarks such as these. They may not see eye to eye about it, but they will still do what is right and fair.

Or maybe they're simply open-minded, and wish the issue to be approached from all angles, even those we don't agree with. Though free speech doesn't really apply to a private forum such as this, the spirit of it, at least as it's defined in the USA, is a protection of all speech, and doesn't exclude that which you disagree with or find offensive.

That being said, while I'd like to see same-sex cuddling implemented as well, I hold no illusion that it will ever be implemented in-game.
  • Rynone - Heavens Tear
    Rynone - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would like to look at this topic from a practical stand-point. Forget about a guy cuddling a guy or girl/girl cuddling. I'm a female, playing a female venomancer, up until level 30 I couldn't fly. It was incredibly annoying to have to find the long way around while my friend (who is actually ****) was also playing a female character (Wing Elf). He would always end up waiting for me since he could fly over the walls that inhibited me.

Last night I was helping some newbies with an FB19 dungeon, however they didn't know where it was. I have a panther and would have gladly offered them a ride, except I can't carry other characters.

My Fiance and I play Perfect World together and yet we can't share a pet ride unless I give him the panther. This wouldn't be a problem, other then it's a pain to have to pass the panther back and forth when I want to play by myself.

What would I like to see implemented? I want the initiator of the cuddle to be the carrier. I want to be able to give any character regardless of sex a ride around the world.

Why do **** rights have to seep into a game? Why does the implementation or lack there of have to turn into "This shouldn't be allowed it's **** propaganda!" I don't want to see same sex cuddling because I support **** rights (which I do) I want to see it because it would make this game a hell of a lot more convenient.

As for same sex marriage, I don't really care if it is or isn't implemented. Those **** men who are really interested in getting married in game will make a male and female character. Those who bring up this topic saying it's "not fair", it's "prejudice" they just want to make a scene. It's silly and childish. They aren't stopping you from getting married, they aren't saying "you must prove that you are a male and female before getting married." This is a game, afterall. If it bothers you that you can't be a man marrying a man then don't play and don't junk up the forums with your talk about "prejudice." If you have a legitimate complaint e-mail the developers.
  • necroreaver
    necroreaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    rufus wrote: »
    this is the most annoying ****-faced argument that runs around every single ****ing game that has a girl-man hug/kiss and it gets old.

this game was made in china and not ****ing japan. you will not see boy fox-people or women beasts. you will not see a man-man sexually-related emoticons. just because they are able to localise certain aspects of the game doesn't mean they will get the developers to waste time adding in a new (still socially outcast) needless emote that goes against the core values of china. not in any asain game that has women-man actions have I seen them add in man-man equals. not in any asain game I know of anyway and I severely doubt it will change here.

end of discussion. don't turn this argument into another **** are people too argument because that doesn't help anyonething gtfo

The games in american turf now that means if you want to please everyone then u have to give in, and i havnt seen alot of ppl goin NO DONT LET THEM **** IS NOT THE WAY I HATE **** PPL. to be honest idc i know on other games us guys would go around and kiss and hug and **** grab eacother just for sh**s and giggles so yeah(women love it btw). Thats for you all now for the developers....
    It cost SIXTY DOLLARS to get married why do you stop ppl from doin it, this is the 21st Century ppl dont have values anymore just get paid. get with the times
  • necroreaver
    necroreaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i actualy hate **** when im around them as long as there not in sight i dont care about them

my assistant pricipal at our school has a **** son so lots of people go to the office for making fun of him

stupid ****

so all **** stay out of site and i will be happy for you once you come into site it makes me feel wierd and ima have to yell pile the **** kids

Yes im goin to flame but i posted to so get over it plus this is Flaming in itself

Dude you need to seriously seek mental help, bc like 75% of the ppl that are like you either fantasies about their own mothers, or are actually **** themselves, and judging by the lack of creativeness i dont think you fantasies much.
  • Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Zeke_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    **** flaming the flamers it accomplishes nothing but make them feel important in stead of impotent, it it ruins the feel of the topic. I think is should be allowed, no I am no **** or bi but I really don't care either way I would like to see it because it would show a major positive move for equal acceptance of different orientations, no to mention would be convenient in most cases.
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're a ****ing dumbass. I'm straight, but I can't stand people like you. You're worse than a racist.

What the **** gives you the right to tell people who they can and can't love?

This is how you know you've never felt love. Love surpasses everything else, it takes over your mind and you are helpless to it. She becomes the point of everything you do, your reason for existance. And you don't get to pick who you fall in love with, it just happens. You have absolutely no power over it.

Please kill yourself. You are the lowest form of human being, you are trapped in the medieval ages and you are wasting the air you're breathing. Evolve or get the **** out.

Grow up!

Anyway to get married has no place in this Game!

We are here to play the game and not to play man & man or man & whife ect..

Next thing you want is that people can have baby's? lmao

Go play Sims or what ever that **** is called!

End of story!
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    icebreath wrote: »
    Grow up!

Anyway to get married has no place in this Game!

We are here to play the game and not to play man & man or man & whife ect..

Next thing you want is that people can have baby's? lmao

Go play Sims or what ever that **** is called!

End of story!

And I quote:
    Again I find myself talking to someone who lacks the ability to judge between opinion and fact. What you said above is in FACT an OPINION. That does not hold credence to Human Rights or anything along that path. Which leads me to believe you have not graduated grade school or lack the ability to build on your own ignorance and expand on your own opinions to dwell in the reality we call facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • icebreath
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    And I quote: Again I find myself talking to someone who lacks the ability to judge between opinion and fact. What you said above is in FACT an OPINION. That does not hold credence to Human Rights or anything along that path. Which leads me to believe you have not graduated grade school or lack the ability to build on your own ignorance and expand on your own opinions to dwell in the reality we call facts.

And i will point out that you should go read RoC http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=3

;)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would like to look at this topic from a practical stand-point. Forget about a guy cuddling a guy or girl/girl cuddling. I'm a female, playing a female venomancer, up until level 30 I couldn't fly. It was incredibly annoying to have to find the long way around while my friend (who is actually ****) was also playing a female character (Wing Elf). He would always end up waiting for me since he could fly over the walls that inhibited me.

Last night I was helping some newbies with an FB19 dungeon, however they didn't know where it was. I have a panther and would have gladly offered them a ride, except I can't carry other characters.

My Fiance and I play Perfect World together and yet we can't share a pet ride unless I give him the panther. This wouldn't be a problem, other then it's a pain to have to pass the panther back and forth when I want to play by myself.

What would I like to see implemented? I want the initiator of the cuddle to be the carrier. I want to be able to give any character regardless of sex a ride around the world.

Why do **** rights have to seep into a game? Why does the implementation or lack there of have to turn into "This shouldn't be allowed it's **** propaganda!" I don't want to see same sex cuddling because I support **** rights (which I do) I want to see it because it would make this game a hell of a lot more convenient.

As for same sex marriage, I don't really care if it is or isn't implemented. Those **** men who are really interested in getting married in game will make a male and female character. Those who bring up this topic saying it's "not fair", it's "prejudice" they just want to make a scene. It's silly and childish. They aren't stopping you from getting married, they aren't saying "you must prove that you are a male and female before getting married." This is a game, afterall. If it bothers you that you can't be a man marrying a man then don't play and don't junk up the forums with your talk about "prejudice." If you have a legitimate complaint e-mail the developers.

Nicely worded - your input has by far been more constructive than 90% of the other responses.
  • Anvi - Lost City
    Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

I so agree here,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
  • pesta
    pesta Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I think there should be allowable same gender interactions, both my buddy and I picked female characters for fun, but as a result we are losing out on such perks such as chi regen from embracing, and being able to carry eachother thus sharing a mount...
  • Raeli - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options

The reason you're seeing the argument turn into the issue it has is that the Embrace feature is NOT designed as a stand alone carry - it's designed as more of a romance feature, which is why it allows you to reach up and give your chauffeur a thank you kiss and why you regen while cuddling with them.
  • xansteel
    xansteel Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You know my thoughts on this is for equality. Why, because, it allows everyone to have that feeling of a "PERFECT WORLD". Just like my thoughts that all Untamed should have tails, and morph into the right species, but I digress. It also seems that a lot of people have also forgotten about another game that hit the hatred charts with **** marriage. Fable, and soon to be Fable 2. Not only could you marry a guy, but you could have sex with them too, well it was a black screen with sound, but still it gave the impression of sex, and it counted it in your Hero's stats as having sex.

So in all honestly this "I hate ****, and this should never be in a game!" How many of you love **** pron, and be honest with yourself, because that is also apart of the homosexual culture. If you hate guy on guy, then you equally have to hate girl on girl as well or your a hypocrite.

Xan Steel
    edited September 2008
    Options
    xansteel wrote: »
    You know my thoughts on this is for equality. Why, because, it allows everyone to have that feeling of a "PERFECT WORLD". Just like my thoughts that all Untamed should have tails, and morph into the right species,

I agree, but it in one of the suggestion compilations or what not. :P
    xansteel wrote:
    It also seems that a lot of people have also forgotten about another game that hit the hatred charts with **** marriage. Fable, and soon to be Fable 2. Not only could you marry a guy, but you could have sex with them too, well it was a black screen with sound, but still it gave the impression of sex, and it counted it in your Hero's stats as having sex.

This is a good point, look why should games restrict what people want to do becuse it will offend people? I mean really when you think about this "cuddling" it would show a massive movement of acceptance world wide. This is why I am strongly in favor for this, no to mention it would make the game like xansteel staid more like a "Perfect World"
    icebreath wrote: »
    And i will point out that you should go read RoC http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=3

Now as to you icebreath, I want you to go back and quote ever one here who as broken those laws this includes those who have said stuff to degrade homosexuals in general just because they could or cussed with spaces inserted and don't be biest because that is a violation as well.

oh and btw dont just quote a huge post and say, I agree, because that is just bad etiquette.
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sorry no peders allowed please leave life through the hell gates

Your a Severe dumbass.
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Dannlyn - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Or maybe they're simply open-minded, and wish the issue to be approached from all angles, even those we don't agree with. Though free speech doesn't really apply to a private forum such as this, the spirit of it, at least as it's defined in the USA, is a protection of all speech, and doesn't exclude that which you disagree with or find offensive.

That being said, while I'd like to see same-sex cuddling implemented as well, I hold no illusion that it will ever be implemented in-game.
    It wouldn't have really mattered if it were constructive criticism or a level-headed POV. Some people are just homophobes seeking a chance to verbally bash others. Totally immature in my opinion.

If they have something to say, at least make it sound relatively smart, and not gibberish you'd expect to hear out of a 10 year old who hasn't quite grown up yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yea, what is wrong with Bi-sexuals like myself, Lesbians and **** people? There human just like us! Why cant Perfect World allow this? This just makes me angry.
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Izuru - Lost City
    Izuru - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It would be a nightmare cuz there r alot of ppl who hate ****. Can u imagine the harrassment and don't forget the Ultimate double standard . If they were to do this I would advise PVE for the guys lol ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icebreath
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Now as to you icebreath, I want you to go back and quote ever one here who as broken those laws this includes those who have said stuff to degrade homosexuals in general just because they could or cussed with spaces inserted and don't be biest because that is a violation as well.

oh and btw dont just quote a huge post and say, I agree, because that is just bad etiquette.

What part of the RoC dont you understand? Now go click that link again and read it again if you can.

;)
  • kisaraven
    kisaraven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    A. This is a Virtual World. And IMVU, which is not a game, but it is a 3D Avatar world as is Second Life; it is common to see jpegs and movies of Second Life **** marriages.

B. Since there seems to be an option for a Marriage Package; marketers bliss; by all means if a person pays to play, they should play how they wish. Ever hear of the "Profanity Filter"? I have mine shut off, I am sure others do too. It's a choice.

C. I have been to a number of **** Weddings in World of Warcraft; so those that say it "Never" Happens in any of the MMORPGs doesn't know what they are talking about.

D. If I am correct, there are actually **** Guilds in the World of Warcraft. I believe, Perfect World would be a fun place for both "Straight" and **** to do whatever. It's not like they are forming a **** Nude Camp. :rolleyes:

I am not ****-**** myself, but I believe players should have the choice; especially if it is not affecting the game play of other players. I am sure that the **** players keep their love comments in Squad Chat anyways. Hence there is nothing to fret over.

I was sad to find out I couldn't pick up a girl character, or as far as that matters a guy character. I think it would be fun to cradle some Untamed. :D There are two sayings: Anything is Possible. And. Never say never.

Anyways, the first step would be to allow Embrace for any gender. Basically the first to click Embrace get's to pick up any player, as long as that player want's to be picked up.

The End

Ravynwynd
  • icebreath
    edited September 2008
    Options
    kisaraven wrote: »
    especially if it is not affecting the game play of other players.
    Ravynwynd

It will! Didnt you read All the post from people on both Threads that is made about this?

No? then go read them again, cause there is and it will have.

Many will leave & many will even hunt other players because of this & dont forget about the tells people will be getting from this!

You want them to change game name to Perfect World of Flame Wars?

Your Naive if you think those things wont happend.

But hey, go ruin this game and make it a flame game.. cause there are Lots of games out there that we can play that isnt all about that.

;)
  • Raeli - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    kisaraven wrote: »
    D. If I am correct, there are actually **** Guilds in the World of Warcraft. I believe, Perfect World would be a fun place for both "Straight" and **** to do whatever. It's not like they are forming a **** Nude Camp. :rolleyes:

Though a slight derailing in the topic, on Landroval, the LotRO unofficial RP server, we have the Knights of the White Lady, which is a LGBT guild. I could be wrong, but I've always received the impression that they were a fairly well-respected guild on Landroval (I'm not in the guild myself, but I have did several instance runs with their members, who've always been very friendly).

The reason I mention this is just as an example of player mentalities. F2P game tend to have a rather low average age (while LotRO and Eve Online have a higher than average age and maturity than most other MMOs I've played), and with that comes a lower maturity about issues such as sexuality. So I'm not really surprised to see the homophobia that surrounds this issue.
  • Hakurodk - Heavens Tear
    Hakurodk - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I think that anything heterosexuals can do in any game, homosexuals should be able to do. If it is not possible, I say eliminate any heterosexual-exclusives altogether. Make it so heterosexuals cannot share mounts, cuddle together, or get married. Either situation would make me satisfied. As it is, this is quite unfair. I say let homosexuals get what they want or take away the heterosexual advantages in the game.

That's all there needs to be to it. It's the only way this entire dispute can be resolved. Both sides need to be even one way or the other or there will continue to be unrest.
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Raeli you hold a very valid point, due to the lack of maturity that does exist on the F2P world, it would be neigh impossible to implement the ability for same sex cuddling, but if it could be implemented on separate servers? Like say a "RP" PVE or RP PVP server that would allow for same sex cuddling, marriage .ect and that would be the ultimate option if you pick a "RP" PVE sever you would have to confirm you are 18 or something or you could just not join. This way would allow for people who don't want to see same sex cuddling or whatever, can go play on a plain PVP/PVE sever and those who do can go on a "RP" PVP/PVE. That way seems to be the most fair and effective way that I can see for this issue to be resolved.
  • darkbeowulf
    darkbeowulf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    simple solution since someone said somethingh bout f2p why not make 2 servers p2p and on that one let people do same sex etc. since its a f2p this game would be shutdown due to alot of parents protesting it i played one game that got shutdown due to this but it was a taiwan server and the game ceased i agree with the 18 age limit as well there are games that require social security and call you in 3-5 business days to confirm the person is that age.

I have nothing against **** or lesbians i just don't think it would be wise to implement in a f2p game since it would be very quickly cut down and since the game is controlled by the chinese devolpers Cubinet i think depending on what generation the chinese people are from they would not do it since over there they look down on it very badly. So yes the server may be in america but we dont own the game china devolpers do. if they do implement i hope the game doesnt shut down to quick i just started playing and i hate having to find a new game.

Another solution instead of adding servers is to take out the marriage system and replace it with a partner system which is totally different and works very well and alot of f2p games are doing it.
    If you dont know what a partner system is its were you buy a equipment and input your partners name and they do the same and i doubt many people will have a issue about this since partner does not clarify a spouse partner or a best friend partner.

Now for the carrying issue that is alot harder to change but i do think atleast 2 people of same gender for instance 2 venomancers should be able to ride the same mount since the game creators didnt make a male veno and dont say barbarian is a veno they are like orcs to me from WoW. i do know programming and i do know how hard it would be to implement this but it is possible due to the fact most anything nowdays is possible with programming.

These are easy and simple solutions tho im sure there will be someone that finds a flaw in what i said and will flame me but before you do plz read my full post and let it sink in first before posting.

P.s I have alot of ****/**** friends im straight and engaged to a wonderful woman who is bi, but the ****/**** people i know don't rub being ****/**** in everyones faces like most ****/**** people do thats the only reason you not getting accepted is that you intentionaly rub it in peoples faces if you didnt noone would give a flying flip and this is a quote from my **** friend ryan before you try saying i dont understand i quoted a **** person i know.

So i think this Thread should be locked pretty much like the other ones.
    Darkness Arise and Darkness Fall.
    Stary Night And Cloudy Sky.
    Evil Will Never Stop.
  • kisaraven
    kisaraven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    From my observation of this Thread, I am finding more pro- "****" marriage or un-biased, or not partial or neutral towards the idea of allowing a "****" marriage in a MMORPG fantasy game, what part of fantasy game isn't understood by those that are Naive to the majority of the worlds opinion.

I am straight myself, and have both, **** and straight friends, and friends from all sorts of races.

To make things comfortable for the dominant straight players, (and to appease these players that tend to be less mature as others, in my opinion); then the one solution seems "Politically" correct; have Soul Mate Bonds or something like that.

Going just with the fantasy perspective; I can see Untamed having soul mates (or Prides as far as that goes), as I could see Winged Elfs having soul mates.

As I stated before, but I will revise what I said.

Let this Thread blow over. **** that play the game, have fun with the game, have a **** relationship or whatever you wish, and nobody will know; especially if it's kept in Squad, so that any "****" bashers won't know (and they can play in their bubble world). And see if Perfect World will come up with an Alternative Feature or a feature that is accepted by everyone without upsetting anyone.

Turn off all the lights and we are all humans: no color, ethnic, or choice, just all part of the human race.

The End
    Ravynwynd
    Lost City Server
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Sounds sick sad and ****...

But i don't care if it happens i just ignore it sure let the **** people hug and kiss doesn't bother me what bothers me is how hard mats are to get and prices of **** potions fix that please
This discussion has been closed.