The Empire - Heavens Tear's competitive faction

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
Empire Recruiting Station - Version TWO (updated 11/13)

*settles down the crowd*

[ ]=========================================[ ]

Epic Intro

Greetings brave warriors of Heaven's Tear. Many moons have fallen since The Empire first unsheathed its swords. From the dawn of HT, The Empire faction has gathered some of the keenest fighters and has surmounted great obstacles to establish itself as a paramount force. After weeks of battle, The Empire sank its roots steeply in the South Eastern territories and its battle flags brandished torwards the hostile lands. Many other great factions have arisen. The Northern lands trembled and the Western lands quavered with the drums of war.

It is time for you to choose your allegiance. Will you join us in arms and dye our flags with the blood of others? Are you prepared to weave yourself into the history of the first dominating guild in HT? If the sky shall fall we shall hold it. Join us! Heaven's Tear is for you to conquer and its soil is for you to walk on. The conquest begins here.

Real Intro

We're a guild of mostly older and mature players who have a passion for gaming. This guild is built on big end game goals and ambitions and will use everything in our arsenal to achieve it. We are the first faction to reach level 3 and also the first faction in the server to conquer a territory. Currently we own eleven lands in the South East. While we strive to be the premiere guild in the server, we understand that ultimately this is just game so having fun in a stress free environment takes top priority ;)

You can also visit us at:
TheEmpirePWI.com

note: Only Empire members have full access to forums and functions.

For You

- One of the most helpful group of people for your questing, FB needs.
- Free giveaways among the members is commonplace
- Guild banks
- Never resting guild chat
- Ventrilo server
- Weekly Territory War and respective salaries.
- Competitiveness and bragging rights (!!)

Requirements

Level - To even up the playing field for all of our members, we ask you to be level 60+ (will be updated weekly). Priorities will be given to archers, barbs, and wizards.

Language - Speak and write English. You will feel ostracized if your English level is too poor.

Ambition - This guild to be honest, is pretty fast paced. We are constantly in motion so we need you to have the same mindset to be in the same place we want to be - the top.

Maturity - This means you will have the drama/humor tolerance as big as the Buddha's stomach. You shall act in a respectable and mature fashion. When you crack jokes make sure they are in good taste. Unfunny jokes aren't allowed. You'll be immediately kicked and banned if nobody types "lol" or "haha" within the following five seconds.

Activity - What is important is that you are active on the guild chat, the ventrilo server (not a requirement), and overall be a true member of the family ;) Oh and... grinding up a few levels a week makes us giggle too.

Rules

Respect, maturity, helpful, friendly, active, following the ToS and the works. But here are some unique rules that every member will have to live by.

PK (Player Killing) - PKing another guild member is strictly forbidden unless done in the form of mutual consent and lulz. PKing to threaten, provoke, or disrepect any member of the community may result in a kick. If you are PK'ed,and KS'ed the guild will back you up. However, preparing for TW will be top priority and you may be asked to swallow your pride and keep your eyes on the end game prize instead of starting guild wars.

FB drops - The drops are shared by all members in the party if done in a guild group. No exceptions. Keep this in mind and be prepared if you are the tablet holder.

HH/TT drops - Sharing mats between guildies is encouraged. But specific drop rules in HH can be negotiated among the participating members. Selling mats outside of guild is greatly discouraged. A current guild funded shop is being set up to buy all your excess mats for market price so our mats stay in-guild.

Absences - The guild will keep track of your leveling. Even though you are encouraged to level up to xx you need not feel pressured. Just announce your absences (things happen in real life we know) beforehand so your static level does not translate to intended inactivity.

Everything cool? All sounds handy dandy? If you have questions or want to get in the guild already then ... here's the contact info (finally!)

IGNs to PM:, DeadlySin, AmunRe, Sandy, NRAHT, Katryn, Chilla

FAQs

Q: I want to join TE but my level is too low. Can you reserve a spot for me?
A: Good news to you. The Empire has a secondary guild called Empire2 that accepts players of all levels. Empire2 members will have special priorities to entering the main guild including a lower level requirement, among other perks. To join Empire2, PM any Empire officers stated above and make the request.

Q: What if others PK me knowing I can't fight back?
A: Ask an officer and present your case. You just might be granted permission to lay a smack down.

Q: I'm from another guild and I just laid a smackdown on one of your members. Where do I brag?
A: On this thread.

Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Then you're stupid. Jk, you can PM one of the formentioned IGNs or send me a message. I will be glad to answer if I know.

Q: I have "business" with the faction.
A: PM DeadlySin

Q: What is the average level of the guild? Highest? Lowest?
A: Come in and see for yourself :D

Q: WIll I be gauranteed a TW spot once I join?
A: At the time of this post, you are expected to be lvl 65+ and have 100 hours in the guild to have guaranteed participation. But everyone will get a chance to sooner or later depending on # of TW per week and spot availability.

Q: What is the TW payment system?
A: The officers keep a pretty nifty Excel spreadsheet that logs every TW you have been in. Basically you will get paid for every successful TW you have participated in (details after you join). I bet kiddy guilds can't do this :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    Hey Hisui thank you very much...great job...Do u do resumes too?:D
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    as a matter of fact I do :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    how much zen do u charge...or can i give u mats :p
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Please read our rules carefully as we do enforce them..the FB rule in particular
  • boomboo
    boomboo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi Empire...I have decided to join u after last nights feasco...I am a lvl55 wb and i am active all nites after work. I believe The Empire is a class act. LAst night i watched that wargasm make an idiot of himself in world chat,,,expecting The Empire to global back...but you all remained calm cool and collected..then out of the sky came a 1 shot kill ... no words.no nothing...just dead. and still no globals from The Empire. Truly a class act. Since there r only 2 popular guilds on heavens tear and wargasm represents 1 of them..ive decided to align myself with The Empire because i really do not want to associate myself with people like wargasm... he is giving that "other" guild a really bad name, and rumor has it you guys are stronger and mature. Ill pm you in game...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Phew what a fiasco huh? I'm sure the Radiance members are all nice people and as a fellow "top" guild in the server we sometimes cannot avoid friction. As much as some would have liked to fight back with all our might yesterday, we were proud that all members kept their composure and their eyes on the prize, which is the upcoming territory war tomorrow :D

looking forward to seeing you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Boom ty for ur words..ill look for u in game..got ur pm... Id like to make this clear.... The TW we r entering into is for practice purposes ONLY. A mock war if u will. Yes there is a slight chance that the lvl 40s and 50s could take the territory but our aim is not that atm.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    This post has been edited out
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    of course not. we'll be rolling in cool ppl soon. I believe it :p

shameless bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    lots of spots still open.

once ur in, u dont wanna get out so step right up ; )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • syrupforyou
    syrupforyou Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Umm you guys where random pking level 30s yesterday at orchid temple for no reason, dont lie and say you dont random pk when you do. You guys try to act like RQ on a pve server. Sad you where to scared to role on pvp cause of RQ.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Umm you guys where random pking level 30s yesterday at orchid temple for no reason, dont lie and say you dont random pk when you do. You guys try to act like RQ on a pve server. Sad you where to scared to role on pvp cause of RQ.

Let me state this again..we r NOT a pk guild per say..if someone Like Fina from Radiance attacks 1st then we will attack back. Which was the case 2 nites ago,,, We were randomly pked so The Empire gathered together and attacked back. As for RQ....they didnt run us of the server an adult decision was made to leave because RQ prevented alot of the members from getting the 10zen and in my book thats harressment.
    Now on to more important things

If Fina continues to randomly pk The empire members she will be put on Perma KOS regardless of weather she has Radiance above her head or not. We all no that she leaves the guild to random pk and then rejoins. Flying no guild above her/his head does not excuse her..

To all Radiance members: I have no idea why u feel u need to put people in our guild to obtain information about us...that was a slap in the face and it personally hurt me..to have someone listening to us on vent is very hurtful.. maybe its because im a girl that i feel this way..i dunno. But this spying needs to stop. Your aggression towards us is unwanted and baffling to say the least. The Empire and RAdiance r the 2 top guilds ,we can either be friendly or at each others throats. Its your choice and your move RAdiance. I have made this public so that every 1 that reads this can see that our intentions are extended towards u.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008

were you one of the person who was randomly PKed? Did you understand the circumstances behind the scene? No, I didn't think so.

And also, its one thing if an individual member decides to PK a person one day, and another thing if he uses the faction tag as a mean of intimidation and coercion to back up his individual action. It is the latter that the faction is strongly against.

If you feel you were wronged then take it up with our guild leaders.

Lastly, its sad you bring up the past and even sadder if you were not part of that RQ. I was not in the faction during CB and I do not care what happened. Some of history's greatest leaders were slaves so whats past is past.

That said, we will await you to chase us out of the PvE server if you have what it takes. Otherwise, just stay in the sidelines where you belong ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    ohhhh...*Hides* Hisue is angry..u dont wanna see Hisue angry ;)
  • icewhite
    icewhite Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi Empire Id like to join your guild..I am a lvl 49 bm at 87% my husband and I have heard nothing but good things about you guys
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dare I say that The Empire is striving to be the RQ of Heaven's Tear? A kill is a kill however you justify it. You're either a pk guild or a guild who does not support pking. All it seems is that you're too scared to show your true roots because of being hated by other people in the server.

If one random pk by this member from Radiance annoyed you so much theres potentially one thing to do. Tell Radiance that if they don't stop you'll KoS them....not sure how that works on pve. They'll either kick the player or she'll just calm down.

Honestly though, starting a war or all this fuss just because she pked your members from what it appears, once is really stupid. Also for the fact that a lot of innocent players seem to be targeted in the crossfire really makes me skeptical about the whole stance on pking your guild seems to uphold.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Well from what I gather from RQ's thread, they do not fear to be hated and nor do they justify their kills.

Where did you get the idea that we started a war? There is no war anywhere but in your drama-filled imagination.

In any case if thats how you feel about us its fine. In due time action and only action will speak for itself. And again, are you one of those who got PKed or are you just riding the drama wave trying to make up superficial inferences about some "true roots."

Tell me about the case of innocent people targeted in the crossfire business. This isn't world war 2 so you really gotta jump into our cursor at the exact right time to be even caught in any time of crossfire should there be war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    oh and by the way, there's no need for kissing butts.

nobody "strives" to be RQ. maybe try to be a bit humble when talking to others by using words like "stoop" :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    No I wasn't in the crossfire. I am a mere speculator to draw out hypocrisies from members and their respective guilds in this forum. I'm not kissing buts I'm just stating something from my point of view, whether you care or not is irrelevant. However considering lazor is very very...intent on trying to keep his image clean with players I thought I'd analyze this situation for myself.

clearly syrupforyou was in the crossfire and seemed to have nothing to do in the matter with the Radiance pker.

Also I never said you were in a war, but this whole hissy fit where you apparently went and pked everyone in the area where this Radiance member was is complete stupidity, considering your guild upholds rules strictly against that sort of thing. I suppose the analogy were rules are meant to be broken follow the similar pattern in games :]

Time? What does time have to do anything in this situation. You did a fault, a mistake in this time frame but since you're so wrapped up of making this perfect imaginary hero aspect out of your guild most of you seem to miss the litigating factor that there is no perfection, there is just humans and their error.

By the way Hisui I think you're computer literate enough to click the "Edit post" button. You just broke a forum rule Q___Q
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    by 'time' I meant you have to time your jumps just when we click on our screen for us to target you in the crossfire.

actually I did try to edit. but for some reason when I clicked save it said "no target thread specified" or something. so either I'm blaming Chrome (which is not bad so far) or w/e php forum they implemented.

dont be bothered that we try to uphold our image. cus in the end thats all we, or anyone can do. as one of the bigger guilds in the server, a small instance may have a ripple effect that may damage or blemish the guild's reputation. I am the damage control, the PR if you will...

however, some people just like to use every small chance they have to denounce not just the individual Empire member that *may* have offended them, but the entire Empire foundation as a whole. This is where I step in, inspect the situation like you and forward the situation to our guild leader. Then the decision to punish the offending member or lay a smackdown on the other slanderous lie spreader will be made ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • syrupforyou
    syrupforyou Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I am not in Radiance and you where killing other people besides fighting Fina, there was a few randoms with guilds like dragons and marshal and you killed them for no reason. Thats my point and Radiance so far from what Ive seen are pretty friendly most empire ive ran into where *******s. And FYI Im in Forgotten guild.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    our statement has already been made.
    Ill apologize on behalf of the guild for your unpleasant encounters with us.
    see you in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • icewhite
    edited September 2008
    I dont see any names or screen shots...Personally..i partied with The Empire when they helped me with my FB 49 and was in their vent during that time...they r deadly against random pkers and the nicest bunch of people ..
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What a bunch of bull that poster is. 2 nites ago i was at the arens and there where 33 Empire's there and no 1 was red or pink named. And that nite i watched as some of the Radiance members OK'ed a white named Empire. It was 1 empire verses 3 Radiances. The empire people came back at them in force and 1 shotted a guy named HotDog...Cant blame them for defending their guild..
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Just finished a TW. We lost but we gained a lot of experience and we still firmly believe we shall be the first to claim a territory.

Looking for more like minded individuals!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    some were during CBs, some weren't as organized.

but this will be the one stop shop for some time.. thanks for digging up all those threads though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • icewhite
    edited September 2008
    WOW..thanks for the research on all those threads thats was very helpful :D
  • icewhite
    edited September 2008
    Thanks guys for the fb