Reign of Chaos Recruiting!

Options

Comments

• kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    5) Able to listen to orders and react quick. (No stupid slow people)

Darn. D:

Lol jk, good luck with your guild
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    miwhite wrote: »
    aww ur so nice..... anyway whats ur problem?

He has problems with every incorrect information that he sees =) And he'll most likely argue until you find a solid proof of information to keep him silent. Even though his arguments involve mini-flaming for entertainment.
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Our guild will be at PvP East, Lost City. We are still looking for competitive players for our guild. Our plans is to just enjoy ourself as much as possible for CB. We will not be re-rolling characters though, that wont get you anywhere. If your into PKing, PvPing and mainly one reason to play this, Territorial Wars. Consider looking us up - always looking for new friends and active players.
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Closed Beta is near, one final bump before CB opens.

Still looking forward to Ventrilo users though! Vent is amazing. I'm currently looking for a few more players that's interested in going Werebeast/Mage/Werefox. That is because it'll be my main group of AoE parties and PK group.

If your not interested in the classes I listed, that's fine, try our guild out - wont regret it!
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Our guild is currently made, it delayed cause I was busy + CB was only 1 week long. So I didn't go all out. Our recruitment for Closed Beta is simple, nothing is required. We are noob friendly and we'll help as much as possible =). However, we will be quite busy at times and the main group wont talk at all. Well, actually more like we'll be yelling in Ventrilo and not paying attention to guild chat.

Anyway, free recruitment to anyone interested in our guild for CB. No requirements, if your a spy for another guild - go ahead. Doesn't matter. We however wont accept any forum registration for new recruits. Unless you are interviewed for OB or have interest in it. Ventrilo will be given out if asked, but the password will be changed end of CB and given away to players who wishes to continue to play with us for OB.

Events will be canceled because there wont be enough time - but we'll see how many people will be dedicated to actually play.

Contact me in game(Hong) or Tanri/Seppuku.
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    A big huge bump.

Closed Beta will be ending shortly - our recruitment thread is now bumped.

The front page; first topic has been completely rewritten. Please take a look! We basically didn't bother much in CB about recruits nor bother to be active because it was only 1 week long. So I didn't bother to bump this thread because I wasn't recruiting; nor cared.

However as Open beta reaches - our recruitment thread is now back to life!

We will be playing Heavens Tear PvE; for the reasons in first page(Page 1)
    RoC.
  • triss
    triss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Good luck with your guild. It's unfortunate that we won't come across path in the PvP server. Our full attention will be on RQ then.

Best wishes.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Good luck hong, if you guys go for PVE, I guess I can see your guild's color all over the map ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Good luck with your guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    Good luck hong, if you guys go for PVE, I guess I can see your guild's color all over the map ^^.

Lol, yeah I guess. White and Blue =) Of course our guild color does have pink and red too.

@Triss; thanks. Good luck to you too even though we didn't get along too well.
    @sikozu; thanks. Have I seen you before :o
    RoC.
  • theomis
    theomis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I hope it's not to late, if it is... oh well.

Name: Joao Cardoso
    IGN: Going to be Theomis
    Level: Uh.. 0?
    Where are you from + Timezone: Portugal @ GMT +0
    Hours per day/when are you online: Around around 8-12 hours. I mean online and not ingame... But i will be ingame most of it for sure.
    Got a microphone: Yes i do. I also have Ventrilo... and use it often.
    Are you a chatter: Yes i am, not annoying though.
    90% will attend TW: Everytime i can, further notes below.
    Do you have work/work on weekends: Can work on weekends, have random days off.

The class i'm picking is: Venomancer

*Work issues: I will start to work again soon, since i got injured on my leg and had to stop for a few time. My work time will be every day, from 16h00 PM to 00h00 GMT+0.
    But i do have 3 days off per week, randomly distributed.*

Well i'll be honest, i never played Perfect World in my life. I heard of it by a friend who played .tw, and he said a new server would open today, so i'm going to try it.

Even if i'm not a PW veteran, doesn't mean i don't have any experience in MMORPGS. I played WoW retail for over and year, played Lineage 2 for over 4 years since C1 Beta, and i actually are GM on a private L2 server with 500 people average (I won't link the site due publicity, but i can inform guild leader later to check authenticy).

All i ask is a good information about the game, tips and a sort of guiding for newbs... that's my status right now.
    In return, i shall be active and help with whatever i can.

P.S - I have 2 friends that will play with me (Blademaster and Cleric) which i might introduce you guys if i get picked.
    Another side note is even if i am GM on the server, doesn't mean i won't have time for PW.. I can organize my time well.
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi very cool person; thanks for your effort in applying. You should've applied on our forums but this works too.

I will contact you asap or ask our europeon player to do so(busy yesterday and today).
    RoC.
  • theomis
    theomis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    Hi very cool person; thanks for your effort in applying. You should've applied on our forums but this works too.

I will contact you asap or ask our europeon player to do so(busy yesterday and today).

Your forums re-directed here that's why.

So PM me on Theomis, i'll be around IG.
  • clunker
    clunker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    *EDIT* posted app to your forums.

hope you guys take the time to read thru it XD
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    clunker wrote: »
    *EDIT* posted app to your forums.

hope you guys take the time to read thru it XD

=) I'll contact you ASAP; guild was delayed cause I was extremely busy for the last 2 days; but I'll roll a 16 hours of gaming today to catch up. And Themois.
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Our guild will be level 2 shortly; guild is currently full but I'll be watching new recruits carefully as they progress. I'll be kicking all inactives and re-recruit. We currently recruit ALL levels and classes. We're noob friendly, and just PM me if you have any questions. If I'm not busy, I'll glady answer them.

Since it's just the first week, I don't care about a level requirement. As long you roll a decent amount of hours per day and just can't wait to TW and massive PvP. Let me know.

Heavens Tears. Yes, a PvP guild @ A PvE server. Defnitely possible and tons of White named players around. =)
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Guild has now started FB 29 =)

We are still accepting new recruits for reserve when our guild reaches level 2. Donations are raising day by day.
    RoC.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Guild shortly will begin FB39; probably in 2 days or tomorrow.

We are still recruiting; just reminder that we are a PvP/TW guild. And you will notice us fighting in the fields with another guild - mini gvg quite often in the late levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Our guild has reached level 2; but it's almost full again. Contact ASAP and i'll briefly interview you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    We have been kicking inactives daily; attendance is recorded daily. We will be attending TW this week; the 20th as our first. Fail or succeed; it'll be a good way to start. I have 3 plans for the boss and we'll try them all at our level. We however wont have a Barbarian to tank; but I got 3 strategies to counter this.

Lets hope for the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well, we could tank the boss etc but we couldn't finish all 201 mobs in time =( We lack DPS.

I did some major guild clearance.

We're still recruiting and highly needing hardcore DPS players. We're hardcore and serious @ TW :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    HH farming and speed grinding to 70 for next week for our main members :)

We are still recruiting ANY level. Most of the time you'll be gkicked if you don't get to a certain level before logging off though. Other than that you'd have to be 35+ to enter through a small interview. You can be lower if you proof yourself has a hardcore grinder + big interview =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Still seeking DD classes and Clerics mainly. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Validus - Heavens Tear
    Validus - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Been In RoC for a while Now And I must Say I have met Some of the coolest People So Far Out of any Of The MMorpgs That I Have Played. We are always willing To Lend a Hand, Even if you aren't In The Guild. So If you get the Urge for a Fun Team Oriented guild Come on Over and Check Us Out
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Currently owns Dragons End :)

Our goal is level 7x by next TW and full 70 HH. Also, looks like Courage Path might be in for a surprise. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Currently owns Dragon's End and Vibrant Cliff. We're extremely thirsty for PvP. R>HARDCORE PLAYERS :) Weekly bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Currently owns Dragon's End, Buried Bones and Vibrant Cliffs. We're thirsty for PvPing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Revengex - Heavens Tear
    Revengex - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    bump b:victory
    "lol those n00bz were totally suxx0rz" - COL.da_p1mp
  • zfresh
    zfresh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options