We currently own the territory "Dragon's End"
We currently own the territory "Vibrant Cliffs"
We currently own the territory "Buried Bones"
We currently own the territory "Deserted Sea"
We currently own the territory "Southern Stronghold"
We currently own the territory "Sundown Highland"
We currently own the territory "White Ridge"
We currently own the territory "Black Mountain"

Still recruiting tons of players and some of us is red name as always.

Introduction

RoC comes from Ragnarok Online. We were a small hardcore group of players that enjoyed randomly PK/PvPing players. It's for fun and entertainment, it involves drama - and that's what we want. We want drama, because without drama the game would be boring. I hereby ressurect RoC at PWI after our monthly break of MMORPG. We are an organized group of players that specialize in both PvE and PvP. End game bosses were never an issue for us in any MMORPG; we use all the tricks we can.

Entrance Requirements

Ventrilo

It's a must. It's used for quick communication; especially when leaders call targets or tell you what to do. Have you ever notice that you never read guild/chat log during intense action such as boss raid and PK/PvP? Well, this is why Ventrilo is a requirement. Players react A LOT faster and it brings fun to the next level of gaming. Microphone is not necessary(Highly recommended if you want to have fun on Ventrilo) but your required to go on during major events.

Being Active and being online for Territorial Wars

You do know your playing in a PvE server right? No, we don't play just for dueling and 1v1 PvPing. We play on PvE just for this main huge siege warfare - The Territorial Wars. You have to be online during the assigned time for TW. If you can't make it, let me know beforehand(Unless you never can make it; then simply just click back or leave this thread)

Level requirement
We are not recruiting any players under level 40, 60+ recommended. 40+ is acceptable however you must show me your capable enough.

Understanding the language of - English

We speak English, period.

Why PvE WTF? I'm glad you asked.

We have decided to play on the PvE for several reasons. But I'll make it brief.

*It's the same thing as PvP server(That basically covers everything), except that you have an optional to be White named(Can be PK'd) or Blue named(Can't be PK'd)
*More players will join PvE server in late game because new players wouldn't want to be PK'd too often
*Competitive and active Territorial Wars due to having no problems leveling up
*Less iRL money spending on Guardian Angel/Hierogram
*Plus, not everyone will be Blue Named

What are we like? Are we helpful?

We're a friendly group of players; especially noob friendly. Yes, I was quite mean in the past cause I expected A LOT from recruits. However I have decided to be nice and teach noobs how to play. We have played Closed Beta, high rates, and a little bit on MY-EN. We know TONS about late game and early game. We will help anyone that needs FB done; just let us know. At times we might be busy questing/grinding and simply just can't leave the area.

Everything is split and given evenly; we are simply not greedy. We will however gear our most main players up before our members. Think about it as war, commanders and leaders get geared as soldier raise 1 by 1. Of course, that is if your partying with us. If you lead your own group, good job =) We split loots evenly and give molders/3 star items to players that needs them. We don't NPC/AH them if someone needs it in the party.

Yes, we love [color="red]drama.[/color] I admit it, and we will do whatever it takes for entertainment. We DO NOT play to be bored and do daily routines everyday. We would have been @ PvP server but PvE was a better choice because of the future. We don't flame as much as others but if there's simply no drama; we will start. It's too boring :/ Hope you understand.

Overall

*Our guild is over 3 years old
*We play DoTA/Castle Fight
*We are nice and helpful
*We are organized in PvP/PvE raids and mainly TW
*We are active and hardcore; we can grind
*We go on Ventrilo everyday
*Some of us idles on mIRC everyday
*We are not noobs in Perfect World
*We LOVE MMORPG, and have played them for years
*We beat every single late game boss in every MMORPG(If we don't quit before then to due fail company)
*We love drama; we don't create them unless it's necessary. It's for our own entertainment. It brings motivation.
*Majority is from PST and EST
*We call each other names(Our loyal members) for fun; not to offend. And we call each other iRL names.
*We have always been a fun enteraining guild - players bring fun. So do new recruits - hope you are one =)

*We LOVE to sit in town and duel each other when we're bored of grinding - it's simply fun and brings motivation.
P1-"Let's duel ***"
P2-"LOL your going to lose"
"3, 2,1"
P2-"WTF DUDE REMATCH, YOU GOT LUCKY"

*We do not ruin our GPA and quit jobs/drop out of school for a game. So we will be inactive near exams or when things come out. But we are simply hardcore and wont fall behind even with exams/busy life. We will always be on for Territorial Wars; but at times 1 out 100, things happen.

I accept PM over forums for recruits, otherwise apply on our forums at
http://z13.invisionfree.com/roc_in_action

Please remember that it's a MUST to be active during Territorial Wars.

Thanks,
Hong.
RoC.
Post edited by hong on

Comments

• itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Good luck Hong with RoC ;) Nice to see familiar people here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serv
    serv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Nice topic. Well / clean made guild description. Ragnarok was a great game especially because of WoE. Played it for about 3 years as well. I need to say that the forum/site kind of doesn't fit / disappoints me. I never liked guild forum hosted on sites like invisionfree.com.
    Good luck with recruiting I'll probably wait and see firstly how things will go before joining anywhere.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Sounds like u know wat ur doing have u played Perfect World before? Alot of guild hoppers on it so goodluck wit ur kos:D
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Thanks Itch, is that Itchy from RO or just some random person?

Thanks serv, we've used invisionfree for nearly 3 years now.

KoS will be fun, especially with the doll to prevent EXP loss and dropping equipments =) And no, but we've been doing so many testing on Perfect World now. We'd probably know what to do; where to level; when to do which boss; when to upgrade our gears; when to use our socket effectively; costum builds and skill points, etc.
    RoC.
  • kammie
    kammie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Been in this guild for a year now, they're great people, come join us now now now !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ellesian
    ellesian Posts: 14
    edited July 2008
    What exactly is a Zerg-Guild?
  • serv
    edited July 2008
    ellesian wrote: »
    What exactly is a Zerg-Guild?
    It's a guild which while attacking rushes enemy without even thinking about tactic or anything. You're just heading towards enemy keeping one thing in your mind which is "attack". Zerg-guild got quantity but lacks quality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker
    Berserk > Berzerk > zerg
  • itch
    edited July 2008
    hong wrote: »
    Thanks Itch, is that Itchy from RO or just some random person?

Thanks serv, we've used invisionfree for nearly 3 years now.

KoS will be fun, especially with the doll to prevent EXP loss and dropping equipments =) And no, but we've been doing so many testing on Perfect World now. We'd probably know what to do; where to level; when to do which boss; when to upgrade our gears; when to use our socket effectively; costum builds and skill points, etc.

Yeah its Itch from RO ^^ It's always nice to see familiar people even if we didn't get along real well between our guilds :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    serv wrote: »

/facepalm
    What kind of person never played Starcraft?
  • serv
    edited July 2008
    junk wrote: »
    /facepalm
    What kind of person never played Starcraft?

*raises hand* Tried...not long...didn't like it. "Game world" doesn't have starcraft in it's center you know. In Ragnarok there was Lord Knight with Berserk skill thats from where I took the assumptions. Not to mention while playing Ragnarok people used the "zerg" word in such cases which didn't happen in other game experiences. Not to mention it fits pretty good.
  • hong
    edited July 2008
    itch wrote: »
    Yeah its Itch from RO ^^ It's always nice to see familiar people even if we didn't get along real well between our guilds :P

I don't remember your guild :) But my guild was nearly hated in almost all RO servers cause we kept randoming in PvP. It's for our own entertainment though =D Nice to see you here too.
    RoC.
  • fsky5
    fsky5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    hola! bumpity bumpy bump :D
  • itch
    edited July 2008
    I don't remember your guild :) But my guild was nearly hated in almost all RO servers cause we kept randoming in PvP. It's for our own entertainment though =D Nice to see you here too.

Malice, Shattered Rhapsody =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kammie
    edited July 2008
    bump for great justice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Our main page(First post) has been edited! It'll provide more details about our guild and what we expect. Hopefully we'll meet new faces and hope everyone have a fun/enjoyable/unforgettable time in Closed Beta!

We are also looking for future members or random players to join us on some IN-GAME DoTA/Gunbound/Gunz Online! Let me know if your interested on that also.
    RoC.
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so how many members do you guys have in total?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kammie
    edited August 2008
    I think we have about ten people that may be joining us in perfect world. There are at least 5 people I know that will definitly play closed beta, some members only want to play open beta :mad:.
    If you are interested, dont hesistate! Sign up on forums, idle on vent to get to know each other
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    sphinx wrote: »
    so how many members do you guys have in total?

Let's just say members are struggling in their decisions to whether to not to play Closed Beta. Total amount is random also because members aren't even sure if they want to play PW at all and currently testing out if their PC can handle the graphics.

Small or big, doesn't matter. As long we have fun and meet new players. We've dealt with zerged guild before, nothing new. 5v20, 10v40, doesn't matter to us. We'll probably drop 80% of them before we fall or even win. Unless they are competitive :) Anyway, it's fun playing against zerged guilds. In Perfect World, zerg hurts though.
    RoC.
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    bumped for fun xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    We have a guild website, visit it =)http://www.rochq.net

Also if you wish to join/challenge us in any games, such as DoTA on WC3 or WC3 Melee, hop on our IRC and idle/challenge us!
    RoC.
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Future guild events for closed beta is listed here!
    http://www.rochq.net/events.html

Everything is planned out, want in? Want to be fraps'd? Think you can be # 1 in our guild? Sneaaak peak.
    RoC.
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Just thought I'd shed some light on it since no one said anything before.

The term zerg originated from Starcrafts Zerg race in which sheer numbers are used. The most popular being the 'ling rush' where the enemy maybe has 20ish units defending while the person doing the 'ling rush' has close to 80-100 of them attacking the base.

So yeah, thats where the term was coined from originally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    iry wrote: »
    Just thought I'd shed some light on it since no one said anything before.

The term zerg originated from Starcrafts Zerg race in which sheer numbers are used. The most popular being the 'ling rush' where the enemy maybe has 20ish units defending while the person doing the 'ling rush' has close to 80-100 of them attacking the base.

So yeah, thats where the term was coined from originally.

That is correct =) And basically it's related to "Skills" well played will always dominate Zerg. Zerg rush can be counter with multiple tactics, however Zerg will always win if they're not stopped even in late game. A well played Strategy will dominate Zerg, unless it's a Zerg of skilled players of course lol. Then you got competition or just next to nothing.

And when you hear people say AoE > Zerg is simply like a Firebat AoE owning Zerglings, but if there's too many the Firebat will die.
    RoC.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Good luck with your guild and cya ingame ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey its possible that i might be in a friends guild but urs sounds awesome... planned out and great ideas... so i would like to see what you guys are like... ill apply here with what you have on your forums and i will apply on your forums :p

Name? Miles or nickname well... ill tell ya later
    IGN? undecided
    Level? -
    Age? 15 (don't worry about innappropriate conversations lmao)
    Where are you from + Timezone? USA, Texas, Central time GMT -6
    Hours per day/when are you online? summer- hours a day... school- not long everyday, but free on weekends
    Got a microphone? yes
    Are you a chatter? part of the time :cool:
    90% will attend TW? ofcourse i will attend TW
    Do you have work/work on weekends? weekends free weekdays are a problem O.o

I played on the PW-MY servers since it went into OB (off and on) highest lvl reached was 51
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    Hello, unfortunately you will not be accepted into our guild for Open Beta, but that may change! Depends on your effort and your quality in CB and your final decision of your friends guild or not. However, you may join our guild in CB =)

I recommend anyone that's interested in our guild for CB to idle AFK in our IRC. #RoC or simply view here http://www.rochq.net/irc.html

Basically it's like a MSN, but for games.
    RoC.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hello, unfortunately you will not be accepted into our guild for Open Beta, but that may change! Depends on your effort and your quality in CB and your final decision of your friends guild or not. However, you may join our guild in CB =)

I recommend anyone that's interested in our guild for CB to idle AFK in our IRC. #RoC or simply view here http://www.rochq.net/irc.html

Basically it's like a MSN, but for games.

I will ROFL if you accept him.
    And IRC is nothing like msn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • hong
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »

IRC is basically a gaming MSN to me. Besides, it's useful for organizing WC3 games or games that's similar; requiring you to insert a game name/ip address.
    RoC.
  • kammie
    edited August 2008

how so O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

aww ur so nice..... anyway whats ur problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]