zen is 3 times the cost of cubi?

Comments

• dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What the hell is wrong with theses people. I didnt even get my FREE ZEN as promised for hitting lvl 40. And now the prices are stupid. I guess I am going back to PW-MY unless they fix this quick.
  • dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What you have to understand is that many non-Americans who make those ridiculous comments are merely jealous of our freedoms and, even during slower economic times, our prosperity.

Whatever country he's from, guaranteed that in a time of crisis they will be looking to us to bail them out with economic or military aid. I used to get upset when people would disparage our country and people, but 4 years of listening to left-wing **** in college got me over it.

It's amazing how bad we suck, yet we're the only country in the world with an immigration problem.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    harshva wrote: »
    What the hell is you're problem with Americans? Just because the server has high price, you make some STUPID comments on us?? Even if it's sarcasm I find it offending. Don't make remarks on any countries/religion if you don't know **** about them :mad:

You make me lol

I never said ALL Americans anyway. I got a lot of family in US. I said stupid and rich and unfortunately there's a ton of those there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    vigor wrote: »
    You make me lol

I never said ALL Americans anyway. I got a lot of family in US. I said stupid and rich and unfortunately there's a ton of those there

Stupidity is universal and in equal numbers.. at least our idiots have money :)
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This high price has anything related to America? NO, it is not. The high price just show the lack of business sense and marketing skill.
    PW is an expensive game to play, and PWI make it even far beyond expensive. It is not affordable now ^^.
    I used to spend over $600 in PW MY for 4 months.
    And for PWI? TBA until somthing change ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theradec
    theradec Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dagny wrote: »
    It's amazing how bad we suck, yet we're the only country in the world with an immigration problem.

Thank you for the joke of the day :D
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Actually this is incorrect. 1000 ZEN is equal to $10.

We realize that some of you are not happy with cash shop item prices. Since Closed Beta the prices of a lot of items have been dropped, and this was primarily due to player feedback.

We are constantly watching the community and listening to what our players have to say.

:D thank you for listening to our feedback. But I want to ask for you to take our current Economy in the US into effect. Gas prices are at $4.00 a gallon now in most states. Because of that all the prices of everything els have gone up. But we are not making enough money working to keep up with that. Please take that into account :p
    As long as there are stupid rich americans these guys won't be losing business anytime soon. I've seen how much these oblivious guys can spend on games like this :rolleyes:

God bless America! /sarcasm
    Look DO NOT insult my country where I can see it. Sure we are not the best in the world. But it is my home. I do not go around saying how much your home sucks now do I? Not to mention this is a direct violation of the TOS please be careful.

Not to mention my husband would not be fighting for YOUR FAMILY's freedom if this country didnt mean something to the people that live in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    Look DO NOT insult my country where I can see it. Sure we are not the best in the world. But it is my home. I do not go around saying how much your home sucks now do I? Not to mention this is a direct violation of the TOS please be careful.

Not to mention my husband would not be fighting for YOUR FAMILY's freedom if this country didnt mean something to the people that live in it.

couldnt agree with you more hun besides this has nothing to do with a county it the business itself.

*hugs to you suga* tell your hubby i admire his courage to fight for freedom even if some dont appreciate it
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devast
    devast Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dagny wrote: »
    Stupidity is universal and in equal numbers.. at least our idiots have money :)
    +1, nuff said
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    lena wrote: »
    couldnt agree with you more hun besides this has nothing to do with a county it the business itself.

*hugs to you suga* tell your hubby i admire his courage to fight for freedom even if some dont appreciate it

Thank you so much! It means a lot to us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Don't forget to sign the petition if you haven't, and feel free to post the link on other posts, and hell, do it in game, let's show them what the community thinks in numbers, not forum posts :P
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    rev wrote: »
    Don't forget to sign the petition if you haven't, and feel free to post the link on other posts, and hell, do it in game, let's show them what the community thinks in numbers, not forum posts :P
    I TOTALY AGREE, all who doesnt agree with Cs price, sing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/g345a165/petition.html
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I was not sure if i want to spend money in PW-MY but i'm 100% sure i won't spend money in this version... if i ever play it. The cash shop currently doesn't have the item(s) i wanted to buy anyway.

This
    embl3m wrote: »
    Attention to GMs- You make more money by dropping the prices.

What would you rather have? The 100 guys willing to pay 1$ per 1 Gold or the couple thousand willing to pay 25 cents per Gold?

Let me do some math for you guys.

100 Guys buying 100 Gold @ 1 dollar = 10000 $

2000 Guys buying 100 Gold @ 25 cents = 50000 $

50000 > 10000

You're welcome.
    And this
    karmelia wrote: »
    PS : can we predict gold sellers will make a fortune on these servers?
    That's all i have to say on this topic.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scantraxx
    scantraxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    I TOTALY AGREE, all who doesnt agree with Cs price, sing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/g345a165/petition.html

only 26 Total Signaturesn atm
    No one can compete with the boys from the hood
    Bringing you the finest of the Scantraxx Rootz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1st char IGN : Infectious
    Class : Venomancer

2nd char IGN : Scantraxx
    Class : Babarian

Server : Heavens tear
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Should this not work out, then i'll leave this game to the rich kiddies.
    Maybe i should finally start playing RL instead of PW
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    So the ratio is 1/1? Wow, high level rides will be too god damn pricy and gold hieros...and fashions...and flying devices. Nevermind, I'll be a Wizard without cash shop.

That's an awful move on their part.
  • ladymist
    ladymist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have to agree with everyone here. I was so excited about this game, but the zen prices are just way to high. My whole, four person family, plays on each of their own computers and I liked the profile option very much,but their is just noway we will pay that much for zen. We have dumped some cash into other F2P MMO's and had fun doing it! I really hope someone really is listening because if the prices stay where they are we will also be going somewhere else to spend our "family fun" money. :(
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    ladymist wrote: »
    I have to agree with everyone here. I was so excited about this game, but the zen prices are just way to high. My whole, four person family, plays on each of their own computers and I liked the profile option very much,but their is just noway we will pay that much for zen. We have dumped some cash into other F2P MMO's and had fun doing it! I really hope someone really is listening because if the prices stay where they are we will also be going somewhere else to spend our "family fun" money. :(

I totally agree with you, but I think we all should give it just a bit more time and see what happens. Its good we still have people like you who dont freak out and cuss out the devs of the game b/c of this. It is still in OB, so its good we show we dont like the prices, but it could do without the fowl language and accusations. imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »

Sorry to hurt your e-feelings. Don't get me wrong i don't have anything against anyone. I was only stating an obvious fact with a remark i deemed appropriate to the situation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    Sorry to hurt your e-feelings. Don't get me wrong i don't have anything against anyone. I was only stating an obvious fact with a remark i deemed appropriate to the situation

Since when is an opinion fact? Also there is nothing appropriate about insulting an entire country this game was based around. Not to mention you cant think of any othe response other than "e-feelings" show's how smart you really are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladymist
    ladymist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Oh! We will definitely be waiting for a bit to go elsewhere, considering we very much enjoy playing the game! Will definitely be keeping our patience and optimism high until we know for sure! They have done a good job so far, it seems, listening to the community........Just hoping they keep up they good work!
  • daikyu
    daikyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Haha...ah, this thread is truly amusing.
    The sheer amount of pissing and moaning here is gold.

Considering this is a F2P game...and you're technically not required to buy anything from the CS....I would recommend you perhaps play a subscription-based MMO if you are dropping over $15 a month in the CS. Despite how much I like this game, the F2P system cant hold a candle to the amount of updated content you get in a P2P game ( I wont name names...but you know what games im talking about). I understand you might be all bent out of shape cuz you cant buy your heiros or whatever you waste your money on...but really, the amount of complaining going on here is out of hand for an extremely good FREE game. If they fix the prices? Great. I agree they'll likely make more money. If they leave it as is? Oh well.

God forbid you have to play twice as long in PWI in order to get what you want, rather than immediately waste your allowance or paycheck or whatever on a stack of heiros or some new wings.
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have characters both here and on MY-EN. I can spend around 10$/month on these games. With these prices, it would be stupid of me to spend it here, since I could only buy 1-2 items, while on MY-EN I can get much more. A hiero is a hiero, and does the same thing in both servers, so such an increase in price is not justified. It's not like a hiero from PWE brand will do better than a Cubizone one. >_>

I was planning to spend a little money on both, but I'll have to continue only spending on cubis. I just hope they didn't ruin the game completely with this bad marketing move. It was such a nice start until now...

P.S. A good thing I went on PvE server... I'm not rich enough to play PvP lol
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • discoteka
    discoteka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yes, cash shop is more expensive than MY. But MY is a different country, different standards, different incomes. and PWI isn't affiliated with Cubinet, if I'm correct. I think it really depends on their target player base. The game has only been out for 1 day in OB, so give the devs some time. No /ragequitting plz, we have enough of that already.
  • eternal
    eternal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    these prices r crazy i thought it was just a joke when i heard it but seriously $1=1zen/gold me n my wife were big spenders in pw.my for one she bought every piece of clothing the game had avialable and it cost no more then $50. Here $7 for a blouse this is crazy if gold heros come out u figure $5 a hero is not worth it i played an ea on my.en and went through 1-2 hp/mp heros a day so u figure that here $20 a day on heros it aint worth it im very disappointed on the prices i hope to see a change or a lot of players would rather deal with lag then high prices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My battle is not won till your soul is mine

server lost world east
    name eternal
    class archer
    SouLLeSS GM
    perfictworld.guildlaunch.com
  • glider
    glider Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    We realize that some of you are not happy with cash shop item prices...

(bold/italics/underline mine)

Some?

OK. Everyone who IS happy with cash shop item prices... sound off!!!

I wanna see how many of these people actually exist.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    glider wrote: »
    (bold/italics/underline mine)

Some?

OK. Everyone who IS happy with cash shop item prices... sound off!!!

I wanna see how many of these people actually exist.
    Lol gms xarfox, orinj, dv... And the responsable of pve, including JOHN, ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR PRICE!
    They think they gonna be rich lol!
  • jet08
    jet08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Lol! PWMY made a fortune now these guys want more, There greed is what makes me leave this server..
  • devast
    devast Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    discoteka wrote: »
    Yes, cash shop is more expensive than MY. But MY is a different country, different standards, different incomes.
    I think my internet connection works the same way in the whole world, i can connect anywhere i want to. And you know, my visa works almost the same way. For an internet service, there are no country borders.
  • mojin
    mojin Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I played on the Malaysian server for a few days, I quit because the lag was so terrible. I never made it very high in levels because lag just plain irritates me. I didn't pay much attention to the cash shop because I wasn't going to spend money on something i could hardly stand playing.

Now Open beta is here, after enjoying closed beta for multiple level 20+ and a 40+. I love this game and was ready to spend a good deal of money for both me and my gf to get whatever we needed for our new characters. But after seeing the price difference between versions, I have signed the petition and refuse to buy zen until either prices change or they double / triple the amount of zen given per dollar.

My question to the PWI Marketers / people that make the pricing:
    Why should we buy it when there is so much to show that this current rate is an obvious rip off :confused:
This discussion has been closed.