Options
124»

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    devast wrote: »
    I think my internet connection works the same way in the whole world, i can connect anywhere i want to. And you know, my visa works almost the same way. For an internet service, there are no country borders.

Its called "Foreign exchange rate" example for every 1 dollar in the us = 8 dollars in china.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • esy
    esy Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    *Esy example* I could live beside a shop that sells a Skirt for $30, but a shop down the street could have the exact same skirt for $10, I'm more than willing to spend a little gas to save some money cause Even including Gas I'm still coming out ahead.

A similar comparison can be made here, but instead of Gas its Ping and well for some the Skirt might actually still be a skirt ^.^ They have to keep in mind that they have to be competitive in a GOLBAL market. which is seems right now they are neglecting.
  • killu
    killu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's hard to take people for granted when there is an exact duplicate of this game with zen for way less then the price of your's, the best idea would be to either match there price or go lower.. not higher that is really pushing it.
    Lost City -
    Class: Barbarian
    Level: 1x
  • esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Don't forget PW-EU is coming soon. Cheap gold, decent ping. (even for usa, assuming it's not banned) How does PW-INT expect to compete with that?
  • rax
    rax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    With these prices I wont be buying any zen like I was planning to do. Rather spend it on a ptp game now since I've been thinking of trying War out.
  • mojin
    mojin Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    killu wrote: »
    It's hard to take people for granted when there is an exact duplicate of this game with zen for way less then the price of your's, the best idea would be to either match there price or go lower.. not higher that is really pushing it.
    I completely agree with this, after looking through it, they could triple the amount of gold per $1 and the my version would still be cheaper, but it would be an acceptable price in my view at least.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    esux wrote: »
    Don't forget PW-EU is coming soon. Cheap gold, decent ping. (even for usa, assuming it's not banned) How does PW-INT expect to compete with that?
    They stated they won't have any IP blocks.
    killu wrote: »
    ATM it looks like this to me: either play here with a reasonable ping and suffer from high CS prices (to those who think "oh well, i'll just buy them ingame", do you honestly expect that players who will be selling CS items/zen ingame will ask a reasonable price? Expect at least a 3x My-EN price imho) or play on the My-En version with reasonable CS prices but suffer from lag... or wait for the EU server and hope it will combine the best of the 2 above.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I seriously doubt the prices on the european servers will be much better than here.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I hope your feeling about PW EU is wrong karmelia... Dang it, I hope everybody didn't sleep on their Economic classes...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rolan
    rolan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    seriously. I just hit lvl 20, I had planned to use zen to reach this this lvl, buying 2 hieroes, expand my inventory and buy cloths, they literally just lost money. I figure I would be needing replacement hieros about now and starting to buy mats for crafting (there is no way I would ever buy mats in CS with these prices, that's just ridiculous), so now they are going to be losing more. I hope they decide to lower prices soon, not sure how much money they want to lose. On the plus I guess I just saved enough money to go buy some real cloths.

Money I had spent by lvl 20 in CB was 27 gold/zen, in OB, nothing.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    I seriously doubt the prices on the european servers will be much better than here.

GM of PW EU already said their prices won't be higher than PW MY unless he was lying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    Options
    vigor wrote: »
    GM of PW EU already said their prices won't be higher than PW MY unless he was lying

I dont think he lied.

Remember to sign the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/g345a165/petition.html (by rev)
  • rolan
    rolan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hmm, well if that's true about the EU servers maybe I should quit now and wait for them, any ETA on release of EU server?
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    nounours wrote: »
    I dont think he lied.

Remember to sing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/g345a165/petition.html (by rev)

FYI :D it is sign not sing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    FYI :D it is sign not sing!

Thank you theacher;)
    ps: im french, well i know i know, it isnt an excuse...but stil....:D
  • dvorak