• foolrunning
    foolrunning Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    umm sorry but to put things forward - i am just too stupid lol
    this is the list of updated files

. . .

the problem is... i cant find even half of them in my folders O.o this 015.dds file for example. it doesnt exist in /surfaces/maps/. still, my client works fine lol
    Unfortunately, those files are packed into the .pck files in the element folder.
    EDIT: like surfaces/maps/ is located in the surfaces.pck file.
  • rosenrot
    rosenrot Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm stuck on 015.dds too.
    I found some other dds files here:
    Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\info
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    you owe me a beer guys ;) see you ingame
    names Irbis :D
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • lower
    lower Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    me too i hard time with elemts.data but after many tries and two hours later done bt task.data is now giving me the problem i think ill keep trying just like i did with elements.data
  • violent
    violent Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lower wrote: »
    me too i hard time with elemts.data but after many tries and two hours later done bt task.data is now giving me the problem i think ill keep trying just like i did with elements.data
    Oh my god, thats just like me ._.! Two hours later I finally got element.data to work but now task.data is giving me a pain! >.<
    Edit: I finally got task to work and now 015.dds is giving me a real pain T.T
  • plex
    plex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you guys need any files to be uploaded, let me know and i will try my best to get them on these forums. You can contact me via e-mail 'plex@team-enu.com'
This discussion has been closed.