Why is it everytime i log on people are cussing each other out?

ninnjette
ninnjette Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
As soon as i get on the 1st thing i see is someone cussing someone else out. lol. I've played WOW, vanguard, guildwars and some others, but i've never heard people cuss each other out as much as i have on PW. Anyone else notice that?
Post edited by ninnjette on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ninnjette wrote: »
    As soon as i get on the 1st thing i see is someone cussing someone else out. lol. I've played WOW, vanguard, guildwars and some others, but i've never heard people cuss each other out as much as i have on PW. Anyone else notice that?

Yes we all have but post with caution this thread is probably going to turn into another flame thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • ninnjette
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    Yes we all have but post with caution this thread is probably going to turn into another flame thread.

I wouldn't be surprised.
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Cause the internet is the only place to lie about your e-peen
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Probably bored waiting for OB.
  • roflstomp
    roflstomp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    its rq's fault, obviously.
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    roflstomp wrote: »
    its rq's fault, obviously.

post with the utmost caution I implore you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1. Bored and nothing to do, thus losing logical thinking process.

2. Self esteem issues, childhood problems, etc. (Basically anything that usually you can use a shrink for).

3. Lacking empathy for others.

4. Lacking empathy for others.

5. Doesn't know how to respond to any situation other than respond offensively.

6. Lacking empathy for others.

EDIT: Lacking empathy for others.
  • ninnjette
    edited September 2008
    ishtori wrote: »
    1. Bored and nothing to do, thus losing logical thinking process.

2. Self esteem issues, childhood problems, etc. (Basically anything that usually you can use a shrink for).

3. Lacking empathy for others.

4. Lacking empathy for others.

5. Doesn't know how to respond to any situation other than respond offensively.

6. Lacking empathy for others.

EDIT: Lacking empathy for others.

I agree with you
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Welcome to "pvp"
  • aeonan
    aeonan Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Of course it's our fault. Really though, I'm interested in PKing people but the whole drama game gets on my nerves pretty fast, I just stay away from it if possible.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ;D because people think it's "cool"
    *licks a wall* mm banana flavour..
  • akassa
    akassa Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Show off... showing superiority... that most of the times doesn't even exist.
    Thara - Level 32 - Venomancer - Lost City Server
  • rzx
    rzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ninnjette wrote: »

Because this game is F2P, the community consists of children.
  • hevyda
    hevyda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    People are weird :P
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Because all the kiddie out there gout 7500 free zens.

In open beta it will be the same, except you'll see the same dozen or so spoiled brats spamming WC instead of everyone right now.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They curse because their mom didnt discipline them :(
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • melissa666
    melissa666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    if u played wow then it shouldnt be such a suprise to u lol u mix 5 yr olds with a game and u get mass spam
  • mult1sync
    mult1sync Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    thats notting compared to the asses in 2moons/cabal and anyother mmorpg out there that have little kids that are tryin to act tough over the net
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    severan wrote: »
    They curse because their mom didnt discipline them :(

haha there mommy probobly don't even know they look some naughty stuff on net :D

P.S. nice sign little bear dance:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The amusing part is pvp is meaningless in this game. No prizes, no penalties (unless you are stupid). Small things for small minds.
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wabbitt wrote: »
    The amusing part is pvp is meaningless in this game. No prizes, no penalties (unless you are stupid). Small things for small minds.

While there are no penalties in PvP, when you are PKed you have a small (1% at white, much greater at red) chance of dropping any item not in your pet cage or bound to you. If you drop something bought in the Cash Shop or a valuable piece of equipment, that could be a huge penalty.
  • warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We are cussing each other out bcoz we cool like dat yo:cool: too much testosterones in game :D
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Who am I?

If you make a thread I will make some kind of post saying "Oh noes this may turn into flames" in hopes that the GMs will notice my pink text and make me a mod. ^_________________^

Ps: that was not a flame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I was rather fed up with the fighting myself. and most of the people fighting hadn't even hit 40, so I was just like "Why don't you do something worthwhile with your zen, buy something that will actually help you level to 40 and get zen in the real game." But they don't listen to me... doesn't Matter, I pked most of them. (oh yea and the people who kept flying during the end boss in invasion, I pked them too ^.^).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sigoh wrote: »
    I was rather fed up with the fighting myself. and most of the people fighting hadn't even hit 40, so I was just like "Why don't you do something worthwhile with your zen, buy something that will actually help you level to 40 and get zen in the real game." But they don't listen to me... doesn't Matter, I pked most of them. (oh yea and the people who kept flying during the end boss in invasion, I pked them too ^.^).

LAWL :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rickjames wrote: »
    Who am I?

If you make a thread I will make some kind of post saying "Oh noes this may turn into flames" in hopes that the GMs will notice my pink text and make me a mod. ^_________________^

JAJAJAJAJA nice sig pic man. :rolleyes:
  • dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I guess it's because the game is free really, not that I am knocking the game, it kicks **** on most of the "pay" games.

Because it's free though you get so many immature malcontents.
  • ninnjette
    edited September 2008
    sigoh wrote: »

LOL. Everyone keept saying don't fly into em, but people keept doing it. I thought that was funny so i took a screen shot. lol
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Cause edrama is a lot more fun than playing a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    rickjames wrote: »
    Who am I?

Well if you didnt keep trying to start fights with people I wouldn't have to say anything. Personally its like watching a bunch of 5 year olds the way everyone is posting **** insulting eachother, even go as far as to call each other names. I thought most people left that behind in grade school.
    The mods close one thread, so what do you do? you open another. I am not talking directly to one person here. You pick topics you know will start trouble just so you can shoot the people down going against you. You people know who you are, my advice? Stop, It is getting really old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]