Why is it everytime i log on people are cussing each other out?

2»

Comments

• evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »

Well if you didnt keep trying to start fights with people I wouldn't have to say anything. Personally its like watching a bunch of 5 year olds the way everyone is posting **** insulting eachother, even go as far as to call each other names. I thought most people left that behind in grade school.

Nah, it just gets more refined and the game gets bigger.

Btw.

I lost THE GAME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jenenji
    jenenji Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ishtori wrote: »
    1. Bored and nothing to do, thus losing logical thinking process.

2. Self esteem issues, childhood problems, etc. (Basically anything that usually you can use a shrink for).

3. Lacking empathy for others.

4. Lacking empathy for others.

5. Doesn't know how to respond to any situation other than respond offensively.

6. Lacking empathy for others.

EDIT: Lacking empathy for others.

I agree 100% with this.:D
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Nah, it just gets more refined and the game gets bigger.

Btw.

I lost THE GAME

I had a five day streak going too.

You just made the list.
  • ninnjette
    ninnjette Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »

Well if you didnt keep trying to start fights with people I wouldn't have to say anything. Personally its like watching a bunch of 5 year olds the way everyone is posting **** insulting eachother, even go as far as to call each other names. I thought most people left that behind in grade school.
    The mods close one thread, so what do you do? you open another. I am not talking directly to one person here. You pick topics you know will start trouble just so you can shoot the people down going against you. You people know who you are, my advice? Stop, It is getting really old.

You don't have to warn people everytime they post something.
  • ember
    ember Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    there's also the fact that within the first few hours or so of the game on OB I already see mages Ksing mobs.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ember wrote: »
    there's also the fact that within the first few hours or so of the game on OB I already see mages Ksing mobs.

With hundreds of players logging on at the same time concentrated in a small area, of course there's going to be ksing.

It's only going to be ksing.

Learn to ks better or wait till the majority moves off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ember
    ember Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    don't nkow when it was but after seeing "so and so has beaten so and so in a duel!" the looser yelled "f u hacker!"

That kinda put me off from partying for awhile lol
  • emblem
    emblem Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    why does everybody on this forum cry so much about nothing?

Do your feelings / mental state of being become hurt when somebody says some naughty words to another player in a game? Theirs this awesome little feature called blacklist.
  • ninnjette
    ninnjette Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    emblem wrote: »
    why does everybody on this forum cry so much about nothing?

Do your feelings / mental state of being become hurt when somebody says some naughty words to another player in a game? Theirs this awesome little feature called blacklist.

I haven't seen anyone crying, just giving there opinion's. You can say "naughty" words all you want. But when you ask simple questions and get cussed for it, just goes to show how little your mind is. :)
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ninnjette wrote: »
    As soon as i get on the 1st thing i see is someone cussing someone else out. lol. I've played WOW, vanguard, guildwars and some others, but i've never heard people cuss each other out as much as i have on PW. Anyone else notice that?

Well... maybe because the players are 99% from US? That could be the reason. ;);) You won't see anything like this in Perfect World Malaysia. :p:p
  • dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    khaai wrote: »
    Well... maybe because the players are 99% from US? That could be the reason. ;);) You won't see anything like this in Perfect World Malaysia. :p:p

No, in PW-MY you get non-stop asked to cyber.

Stop insulting people from the US.. immaturity is worldwide, as is sterotyping.
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I bet it's infectious. ;);)