Guild Radiance ---- PvE server

Options
kittykat
kittykat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Guild Banter
Guild Radiance is born!

Very special thanks to all the hard work that June has put into providing a really nice forum for our guild.

UPDATE:
Radiance is currently recruiting active players.

Being active is much more important to us than being higher level, at this stage of the game. Active players can easily catch up to less active players in terms of level. Character progression is what we look for.

We are a TW (territory war) oriented guild. That is our main purpose, although we are also a social guild.

edit: Venomancers must be 35+.

edit2: All other classes must be level 30+.
june wrote: »
My, my. This thread has been getting quite long. Maybe we should post a new recruit thread with the name of our guild?

By the way, I'm like halfway done with the forums, but they should be serviceable for now.
I've only partially completed 5 themes. I had a target completion of 10.

Flame:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/?setskin=59693
Ice:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/?setskin=59898
Lava:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/?setskin=59932
Water:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/?setskin=59901
Very, Very Special Theme:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Radiance/index/?setskin=59899

If everyone thinks the forums are okay, then I feel that we really should start a new thread to advertise our guild. ^_~

Edit: I forgot to say, that you will have to create an account to see the entire board. I will validate everyone I have seen who has posted here with intent to join the guild. Others can either post here, or post in the Guest Area of the forums, a message saying requesting validation of membership. Thank you.

P.S. I hope no one minds me starting a new thread. I couldn't change the title of the old one to reflect our guild name.

old thread is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=25801

Please register on forums if you are interested in the guild and let June know what your forum log in name is in this thread. Thank you ^^
Post edited by kittykat on

Comments

• khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wow i like the name very much!!! <3<3<3
    definitely wanna be part of it =D
  • dai
    dai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello again, as previously posted in the other thread, I hope to be a part of Guild Radiance :D! I'll be quite active and am playing as a Barbarian. Nice forum btw. I already registered (same username), just awaiting approval.
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just remember to make an account and when game starts in OB post here your in game name or post it on the Radiance forums, hope to see everyone in OB and on Radiance forums.
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cant wait for Sept 2nd
  • crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yay new thread!

Radiance is getting a great start!
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Very nice guild website!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • sentinel
    sentinel Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Registering on the website now...I'll let you know my IGN once OB starts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittykat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    okies guys thanks so much for your interest and registering on the website. june is the admin and i believe the only person who can approve an account, so please be patient if june doesn't activate your account right away.

also, please use this thread from now on, as the old thread is way too long, and i want this to be the official guild thread.

thanks a bunch!
  • sikozu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I am in Destiny atm it seems like a really nice guild but I am not too fond of the PVP server :D so I hope you dont mind if I move over to here once OB starts? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sassyhilly
    sassyhilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi everyone! I signed up on the website as Khalan! I can't wait for OB to start!!
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Signed up as Danubus37.

Dont know what my in game names will be yet for OB. Ill let you know in a members section if we have one. Btw, those icons are super huge :eek:

Cant wait till open beta. Thanks for making the site for us!
  • kittykat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I am in Destiny atm it seems like a really nice guild but I am not too fond of the PVP server :D so I hope you dont mind if I move over to here once OB starts? :D

sure, you are welcome anytime ^^ please do register on guild forum if you do plan on joining XD
  • jades
    jades Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi I would like to join as I am not crazy about pvp . will be playing on the pve server when it starts
  • cooki3monsta
    cooki3monsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Signed up as cooki3monsta
  • jades
    jades Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    signed up as Charrah [ cleric ]
  • lonemonk
    lonemonk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I too would like to join your guild if youll have me.Not a tempered PW player, but ive beta tested and played almost every other MMoRPG out there < everquest1,2, starwars galaxies, warcraft<beta only>, eve online, guild wars and countless FtP MMO's. Im not in the slightested interedted in a leadership role. I tend to solo alot but i have no problume helping guildies out when possible< just hate being overly depended on from guilies< EQ chanter and swashbuckler,,,,shivers,,,>

will most likely be playing a venomancer -- named Anastashia less taken, than ill haft come up with something else
  • zumi
    zumi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hey I would like to join your guild! :D the pvp drama between guilds and players seems like its going to be very fustrating and im not feeling being pked every time i try to lvl. So count me in! im going to be a full int preist dunno about a name yet but I will definatly register on your forums. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]今の愛 ♥
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To all those who want to join us, be patient after Open Beta is started.

1 - The GM need to be level 20 before creating the guild. And it also cost 100.000 gold.

2 - At first, we will only be able to accept 50 members (that's the maximum limit for level 1 guilds)

3 - It will likely take a few of days before we upgrade to level 2, and be able to accept up to 100 members. This will cost 2.000.000 gold, so it will take some times to gather that much.

(already 23 members registered on the forums so far)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • kittykat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Please still do register on the guild forums. Once the forum mod, June, grants you access to the member section, please post in the "Official Guild Roster" thread in the "General Discussion" section. It will really help us with the organization.

I should be able to reach level 20 no later than the 2nd day of OB, so hopefully at least Guild Level 1 is up by then.

Due to all the interest, we will try to get Guild Level 2 ASAP. I hope all guild members will be generous in loaning the guild some coins for the upgrade.

Thanks!
  • flax
    flax Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just signed up at the forum, Flax.

Looking forward to gaming with the Guild.
    Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Welcome all the new members to Radiance!! I apologize to Internet Explorer users for the forums yesterday on the opening day. It's all fixed now! Also, validation may take up to a few hours, however, you will be able to post on the guest forums and use the guest shoutbox, until your account is upgraded in short time!

I really look forward to open beta! And hope everyone will have fun! ^_~
  • luc0s5
    luc0s5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hey, can i join this quild? I registered on the fourms as Luc0s3.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    luc0s5 wrote: »
    Hey, can i join this quild? I registered on the fourms as Luc0s3.

You've been registered as a member! ^_~

Right now, the guild is under open recruitment! We have a little over thirty members on our guild list, and we will try to get to level 2 to support 100 members as soon as possible and our objectives afterward are gaining territory for the guild and reaching level 3!
  • sikozu
    edited August 2008
    Options

You've been registered as a member! ^_~

Right now, the guild is under open recruitment! We have a little over thirty members on our guild list, and we will try to get to level 2 to support 100 members as soon as possible and our objectives afterward are gaining territory for the guild and reaching level 3!

Did I show up on the list yet? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittykat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Did I show up on the list yet? :)

yap, you're a member on the guild forums, so you should be able to see the guild section.

Right now, the guild is under open recruitment! We have a little over thirty members on our guild list, and we will try to get to level 2 to support 100 members as soon as possible and our objectives afterward are gaining territory for the guild and reaching level 3![/COLOR][/FONT]

I believe there are people who have expressed interest in joining the guild, but haven't registered on the guild forums yet, so the member list may be a bit deceiving. Hopefully, we'll be able to get a guild level 2 up-and-running ASAP.
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I am in love with the very special theme :3
  • doll
    doll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    aw love the name.<3 signed up on forums xd
  • baifang
    baifang Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm currently in DESTINY on CB, but have decided after playing CB to move into OB on the PVE side.

I've created an account on your website. Will post an intro application there, and let June know my forum name here. Its the same both ways anyway ^^

Looking forward to the promise that Radiance holds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zumi
    zumi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    eeeee x3

I love this guild name, my IGN means Radiant .LOL :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]今の愛 ♥
  • aiwa
    aiwa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi all,

I have created an account on the guild website (aiwa). Hopefully, you still have some room for another member.

Aiwa
This discussion has been closed.