For GMs: Player drop chart please.

13»

Comments

• troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    But it's not, it's SPECULATION from the community based on OTHER SERVERS RUNNING DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SERVER SOFT.

it'll be the same.

anyway, those drop rate charts were player-made as far as i can tell.

don't think the GMs ever released official info to any community.
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    There's no reason to wear a freaking doll when you're white, that gets expensive fast, this is SUPPOSED to be F2P. I can't imagine many people will buy a $30+ mount when it's so easily lost; I certainly won't.
    Not to mention if you have a net disconnection problem, you can't swap a doll in as you need it to prevent waste.

The only way they'll get real money out of my wallet is if aviation can only be dropped red.

Im bringing this post back. 3 days left til OB and there r alot of Adult people who want an answer to these threads. Im a huge zen spender but im not spending anything if i can drop bought items. OR my gold. Yesturday I spent ALL DAY long grinding and questing..was killed and ALL my gold dropped. I was a white name. The person that killed me was red named. The Healer also dropped and he was white named. This is very alarming and unfair.
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This version has Bind Hierogram, just bind the stupid $30 Wing and it wont drop ever. Cost 1 gold. People are so smart and wanting to waste dolls nowadays - but hey if you want to purchase dolls go for it. It saves EXP =)
    RoC.
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    i just want a confirmation on the white named drop rate. I dont want specualtion or theories. I dont mind spending money for zen..but how ill i bind gold to me? thats what dropped from me last nite? and it wasnt a small amount either.

Now i no some idiot ganna come here and say " haha u got owned"... well duh..im on a pvp server..cant always win.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hong wrote: »
    This version has Bind Hierogram, just bind the stupid $30 Wing and it wont drop ever. Cost 1 gold. People are so smart and wanting to waste dolls nowadays - but hey if you want to purchase dolls go for it. It saves EXP =)

There weren't bind scrolls when I made this thread.

I mainly wanted a drop chart, and I still do. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they raised drop rates to increase doll sales.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they raised drop rates to increase doll sales.

I remember that a friend of mine said he had the feeling the drop rate of players somewhat increased after one of the patch was applied in the MY-EN server. He killed one of his alt repetedly and said that it dropped more than habitually.

Like you said, It could very well be a scheme to sell more dolls or more of those bind equipments things.

As for the GMs/Admins, I doubt they know those numbers themselves.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • oo7
    oo7 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    when everything is cash-shop based, it's the end sign of F2P game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will be your angel
    Protecting you from heaven
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oo7 wrote: »
    when everything is cash-shop based, it's the end sign of F2P game.

And it's not even OB yet.

Sigh...I think I'm getting deja vu. Oh wait, I'm just remembering ROHAN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    There's no reason to wear a freaking doll when you're white, that gets expensive fast, this is SUPPOSED to be F2P. I can't imagine many people will buy a $30+ mount when it's so easily lost; I certainly won't.

OMG you can loose a mount really? :( thats lame if you can. Considering the lvl range for killing anyone is unlimited doesn't that sound unfair? T-T PvE server it is for me then. Keep in mind I'm still learning the game so I'd love a clean response to this question :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You have a chance to drop anything that you carry, except for things you can't remove after equip like HP/MP charm, soul bound items, or you have replacement dolls/ guardian angels...
    Quote myself from other thread ^^:
    I did pk white name, and get nothing in other server. I was happy, the fun to kill them is enough for me, and I don't want any item from them. It is pathetic when you kill them and loot something. Are you a freaking robbers? PKers have some pride too (RQ mems must like this ^^, they have their pride.)
    But when I kill a red name, at least I have a replacement doll ( back then, no one have soul bound items). I was happy too, and that PKers know they will drop something. It's fair for both side.
    Confirm the rate please. It is need for both side.
    I don't want to pick up anything from the white name I killed, to avoid anyone pick it up, then have to write his IGN down and what he dropped, then mail it back to him... Cost too much time to do this.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazmeen
    blazmeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm no GM, but I posted this link on an earlier thread and feel it's probably relevant to this one aswell. The link includes intricate details on pk penalties including the chances of dropping certain items and items that can be dropped. I have no idea whether anything has changed on this version, but the post more likely applies to pw-my. Hope it helps in some way.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Never heard of a mount dropping.

You can drop aviations tho.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    OMG you can loose a mount really? :( thats lame if you can. Considering the lvl range for killing anyone is unlimited doesn't that sound unfair? T-T PvE server it is for me then. Keep in mind I'm still learning the game so I'd love a clean response to this question :D

Bind scrolls are in now, you know...

edit: yeah mounts cant drop since they're pets. but since I only play wf I keep thinking mount ._. lame ugly mantas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bind scrolls are in now, you know...

edit: yeah mounts cant drop since they're pets. but since I only play wf I keep thinking mount ._. lame ugly mantas

Is the mounts are not droppable confirmed or hope there man? - given the alarming news that white names seem to be able to drop equips if this thread is believed (aren't the mantas an aviation?)
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    siberian wrote: »
    Is the mounts are not droppable confirmed or hope there man? - given the alarming news that white names seem to be able to drop equips if this thread is believed (aren't the mantas an aviation?)
    Aviation is droppable, mounts are in your pet cage thus not droppable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raxcal
    raxcal Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Simple question: Did anyone try to soulbind an aviation tool yet?
  • ren
    edited September 2008
    Too lazy to go ingame... anyone know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well this thinks apply for all PW servers here is pic

my.php?image=11480325tk6.jpg
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    It's the same %drop in every version.

I don't see why they should modify it here.

Why do RageQuits ask everything to be changed in this game?

you guys that are asking to change the rules of pk and we are the whiners??

edit: sry didnt saw that isnt about that anymore =P

but this chart up here isnt right i think, no one from any pw has confirmed that is only for some player experience, but the white drop of 1% its true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • kitsunee
    kitsunee Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Aviation is droppable, mounts are in your pet cage thus not droppable.

/Mine is'nt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wavemaster
    wavemaster Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well at server i played was like that, maybe not 100% correct but 90%, also think for ppl is best if they watch out till they are decent lvl for PvP, i hate when some high vll comes to you while grinding mobs or doing quest and then Pk ya.i always did not like pvp to much, cose pppl should know by looks of your char is it high enough to pvp or not, kinda makes no sense lvl 100 killing lvl 35 or 40 is it?
    RADIANCE Guild Marshal ---> only the best ;)
    [SIGPIC]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/hackor5/pwlowser.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Wave - Barbarian lvl 3x