For GMs: Player drop chart please.

Options
ren
ren Posts: 662 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I'd like to have a chart that displays the following:
http://frontiernet.net/~asd/t1.png

Ideally, it would be along the lines of: http://frontiernet.net/~asd/t2.png
I know for a fact in PW-MY you can drop aviation when white, killed by mob, or flagged, and that's my prime concern. I hope that won't be the case here as I imagine people will be very pissed having to waste dolls just so they don't lose $30 aviation tool when they disconnect in a field of mobs, go afk and get pked, or whatever ridiculous ****.

Don't post charts from other versions, they don't apply here, and the one I last looked at was wrong in the first place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
Post edited by ren on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Don't post charts from other versions, they don't apply here,

It's the same %drop in every version.

I don't see why they should modify it here.

Why do RageQuits ask everything to be changed in this game?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you can also add a "Gold" to that list... because I've heard of people who dropped gold, even though an FM had stated before that both gold and equipped fashion can't drop. Also, I'm pretty sure that aviations count as equipped items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    If you can also add a "Gold" to that list... because I've heard of people who dropped gold, even though an FM had stated before that both gold and equipped fashion can't drop. Also, I'm pretty sure that aviations count as equipped items.

Considering their high cost they shouldn't.

And why does karmelia have to whine, almost always about RQ, in every post? This is the only thing I've asked to be changed and it's the only thing that NEEDS changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ignore Karmelia, he just goes around RQ threads trying to flame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    it's the only thing that NEEDS changed.

It does NOT NEEDS to be changed.

Dolls are ingame for a reason.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The current system works fine.
    Just bring a doll and you can ignore the dumb droplist.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There's no reason to wear a freaking doll when you're white, that gets expensive fast, this is SUPPOSED to be F2P. I can't imagine many people will buy a $30+ mount when it's so easily lost; I certainly won't.
    Not to mention if you have a net disconnection problem, you can't swap a doll in as you need it to prevent waste.

The only way they'll get real money out of my wallet is if aviation can only be dropped red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can't drop anything thats equipped while your white name... Who walks around with aviations and mounts unequiped? O.o
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    You can't drop anything thats equipped while your white name... Who walks around with aviations and mounts unequiped? O.o

I've heard otherwise, hence why I want gm input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im willing to bet your other input was either pink for attacking back or woking off a rumor from a person who heard it from another person.

I'm saying otherwise =)
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    die less.

problem solved.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    die less.

problem solved.

:D:D:D

Only time I heard a player dropped his aviation was when he was pink. Happened once to someone I know.

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mounts are undroppable.
    Just stay white and you have 1% chance of dropping something in your inventory, that does not include flying device.
    Turn pink and get 20% chance of dropping from inventory.
    Turn red and you can drop your equips and flying device, and the chances only increase as you get even more red.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    It's the same %drop in every version.

I don't see why they should modify it here.

Why do RageQuits ask everything to be changed in this game?

Lol it's RQ, what's new.

Anything that benefits them, great idea! Quickly send it to Perfect World Beijing.

Any other suggestions, send them to the trash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im willing to bet your other input was either pink for attacking back or woking off a rumor from a person who heard it from another person.

I'm saying otherwise =)

Attacking back in self defense should LOWER your drop rate, not increase it. That's punishing the player for PVPing. PKing is what's supposed to be "looked down upon".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    unfortunately thats not the case xD. You can go pink for accidentally AoE'ing a NPC too so careful =p
  • xylent
    xylent Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    unfortunately thats not the case xD. You can go pink for accidentally AoE'ing a NPC too so careful =p

say what. :confused:
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you are near a NPC not in a safezone and fire off an AoE (A npc being widely used for anything that appears as a yellow dot on your minimap YES EVEN STELES) Your name will go pink as if you had attacked a player.
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hey tres, remember me? Iry the wb from oracle? <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Iry humm did you quit earlier on if so i think i remember @_@

on second thought Iry wasnt your entire WB's name so yes i remember ya, Irythros (might be wrong on the spelling xD) You were dang forgot guilds name too but with DjQuincy and KnightyO and Rickee! =D whats up
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, I was in apostles and I did quit earlier. Sometime in january when I hit 62.

Just here to play on a non-lagged non **** server and playing a new class this time around. EP ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If ur white named u have a 1% drop rate chance..if u dont like the rules on the pvp server then go to a pve server. Equiped or unequiped u CAN drop an item.. How do I no this? I was white named and pked and dropped my lvl 80 axes. My guildmate dropped a piece of fashion, and i have seen others drop as white named too.

But remember its only 1%...:D
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    White name is 1% from your inventory. If you fight back and go pink equiped items apply as well. there's really no discussion beyond this nessecary its how the game is.
  • psych0tic
    psych0tic Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have no clue what you guys are talking about..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Soon to become a CBT. ;)
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    If ur white named u have a 1% drop rate chance..if u dont like the rules on the pvp server then go to a pve server. Equiped or unequiped u CAN drop an item.. How do I no this? I was white named and pked and dropped my lvl 80 axes. My guildmate dropped a piece of fashion, and i have seen others drop as white named too.

But remember its only 1%...:D

you probably fought back and just considered yourself "white named".

so yeah.

pink = possible drops from equips too.
  • hxx
    hxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    item.jpg

Edit: Nvm, this is from a different version. I don't see how it would be different with any other version but from reading your post again, looks like you don't want one.
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    the only time ive heard of people dropping equips is when pink or red named. Never as a white.
    Considering i've talked to a LOT of people about this, it stands to reason that equipped items don't drop when white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hxx wrote: »
    item.jpg

Edit: Nvm, this is from a different version. I don't see how it would be different with any other version but from reading your post again, looks like you don't want one.

That isn't even correct, I'm pretty sure you can drop when pink for sure. It's from PH isn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • polydeuces
    polydeuces Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options