Any European players out here?

Options

Comments

• usagichan
    usagichan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Only reading this thread I got info about PW Europe :D i'm from Poland, btw ;)

I'll stick for now to this one, and check the other one, and decide what's better for me. I'm used to playing at american servers, but I can allow myself to sit after midnight now. Don't know how it will be after a month.
  • thelastninja
    thelastninja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I m From France. And i don't know if i ll stick to this version or if i ll go on the EU one. It will depend of my ping score on both servers (atm 150-200ms so if i got a score below 100 on EU server then i ll go there).
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No la! Me jus a Malay ho plai that PW-int vers. lor nd me from GerManY liao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • draccy
    draccy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im from Europe too (germany) and i rather play the international version then the euro version cause i like to play and chat with ppl out of other countrys than mine so im real happy that there is this version and hope we all meet in OB (yay europe will not be IP banned) ;)
  • blackigel
    blackigel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    iPW is much better than ePW so stay tune here... me to :P ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-www.gsy-network.de
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    blackigel wrote: »
    iPW is much better than ePW so stay tune here... me to :P ^^
    dont know how you found out that but doesnt matter.

im euro, and all my cyber friends are. we are like 30 ppl from diff euro countries. waiting to see this server GMT tho
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm from Europe too :p:p
    I won't be playing the EU version because I have a very bad feeling about it.... At first I thought the PW EU was fan-made, it looks so unprofessional that it is scary..... :(
    I will play either PWI or PW MY, I'm waiting for September 2nd to see the cubi prices in item mall and if it's really 4 times more expensive as stated before, I'm going back to PW MY. :D
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Reason I don't want to play in the Europe server is because most people there will prefer to speak in their own language other than english. :confused:
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hehe glad to see more europeans around tho everyone is waiting to see GMT or zen price ^^
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • evilgeek
    evilgeek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm in a small guild (squad /sigh) of 6 all from the EU all planning on staying with the PWI version, we've thoroughly enjoyed the closed beta and wanna carry on playing ASAP when the open beta goes live. Members are from the UK and Belgium at the moment maybe some more from our guild in another game are joining us from Holland and Denmark:)
  • scantraxx
    scantraxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Like the title said, will any players from Europe join this International version at all?

I'm having this odd feeling I'm the only one out of....5 others or whatever...since the EU ver. will air a month later which I won't join.

So, let me hear you people, so that I may have a warm feeling inside ;)

is there gonna be a eu version? :confused:

well im european to im from the netherlands :cool:
    No one can compete with the boys from the hood
    Bringing you the finest of the Scantraxx Rootz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1st char IGN : Infectious
    Class : Venomancer

2nd char IGN : Scantraxx
    Class : Babarian

Server : Heavens tear
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    scantraxx wrote: »
    is there gonna be a eu version? :confused:

Yes but it will not be run by this company, but by another one.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zumi
    zumi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Like the title said, will any players from Europe join this International version at all?

I'm having this odd feeling I'm the only one out of....5 others or whatever...since the EU ver. will air a month later which I won't join.

Heeey! :D im from the UK!! anyone esle from the UK? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]今の愛 ♥
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options

ah dont worry we are many! Legion lolz
  • longfirm13
    longfirm13 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Eurofag here. To be precise I'm dutch.
    sealed wrote: »
    I'm just wondering why Euro players play here if their is a Euro PW version, just curious O.o

sealed~

Reason for me is that the International server is usually more up to date and less FOBish. Unlike the European version where people tend to talk in their native language more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options
    alexo wrote: »
    Eurofag here. To be precise I'm dutch.
    Reason for me is that the International server is usually more up to date and less FOBish. Unlike the European version where people tend to talk in their native language more often.

And with multi lang clients.. its something what prolly will happen
    Btw nice sig. ^^
  • longfirm13
    longfirm13 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    stryke wrote: »
    And with multi lang clients.. its something what prolly will happen
    Btw nice sig. ^^
    hey alexo:

we've recently received notification that your graphic sig is inapporpriate for use in this forum. unfortunately we had to remove your image for violation of our content policies.

Please refer to:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?a=1

"25. Graphical Signatures.
    If you choose to display a graphic image with your signature please keep it in good taste. Please be respectful and avoid any content that can deemed as questionable (eg - violent, disturbing, obscene, sexual, racist, etc). Admins of PWE reserve the right to remove any graphic signatures deemed inappropriate."

for further clarification.

thx!
    dvorak

Yet it's still there lol.
    Offensive lol. It's doesn't even show anything you don't see everday on MTV ( It's from a music clip :| )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    alexo wrote: »
    Yet it's still there lol.
    Offensive lol. It's doesn't even show anything you don't see everday on MTV ( It's from a music clip :| )

Wondering if the admins are aware that an in-game female char wearing a bikini is showing much more flesh than what is shown on this sig.....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • denza
    denza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    For me important is good ping with server and many good friends from around world.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm also from european timezone.

I just want to add that if they don't make TW possible for us a LOT of ppl will leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • kadif
    kadif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hehe glad to see more europeans around tho everyone is waiting to see GMT or zen price ^^

i`m from EU
    wee come from PW-EU (2 guilds) and as Stryke say "wee wait to see what GMT will be" so wee can participate to events: NBC, Forest ruins , Dragon Palce , Horse race , gold event , GvG/TW <<< most important
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options
    denza wrote: »
    For me important is good ping with server and many good friends from around world.
    Same here, also a good hour for events its excelent too.
    karmelia wrote: »
    Wondering if the admins are aware that an in-game female char wearing a bikini is showing much more flesh than what is shown on this sig.....

Well said ^^
  • achilleusdk
    achilleusdk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Denmark here :p
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options

Its getting better? ^^ Haha
  • odin
    odin Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    After reviewing the following information, it is clear to see our Euro-buddies will have problems joining us, in events, if the Lost City server is set to EST.

The following are the default event times on non-PWI servers.

If the default event times remain the same on the PWI servers, then the event times will be as posted, for people in the same time zone that the server is set to.

Schedules:

Monday:
    Dark Beast City - 8pm to 11pm.

Tuesday:
    Dragon Palace - 8:30pm to 12 midnight.

Friday:
    Terr. Wars - 8pm to 11pm.

Saturday:
    Terr. Wars - 9am to 12 noon.
    Terr. Wars - 2pm to 5pm.
    Treasure Hunt - 7pm to 10pm.

Sunday:
    Terr. Wars - 2pm to 5pm.
    Jungle Ruins - 3pm to 6pm.

Everyday:
    Horse race - Starts at 12:30pm and 9:30pm.

If the server is set to EST, then the following are the times for our Euro-buddies at 0 GMT.
    FYI. Most Euro-players are +1, +2, or +3, GMT.

Monday:
    Dark Beast City - 1am to 4am.

Tuesday:
    Dragon Palace - 1:30am to 5am.

Friday:
    Terr. Wars - 1am to 4am.

Saturday:
    Terr. Wars - 2 pm to 5pm.
    Terr. Wars - 7pm to 10pm.
    Terr. Wars - 1am to 4am.
    Treasure Hunt - Midnight to 3am.

Sunday:
    Terr. Wars - 2pm to 5pm.
    Terr. Wars - 7pm to 10pm.
    Terr. Wars - 1am to 4am.
    Jungle Ruins - 8pm to 1pm.

Everyday:
    Horse race - Starts at 5:30pm and 2:30am.

If the server is set to 0 GMT, then the following are the times at EST.

Monday:
    Dark Beast City - 3 pm to 6 pm.,

Tuesday:
    Dragon Palace - 3:30pm to 7pm.

Friday:
    Terr. Wars - 3pm to 6pm.

Saturday:
    Terr. Wars - 4am to 7am.
    Terr. Wars - 3pm to 6pm.
    Treasure Hunt -2pm to 5pm.

Sunday:
    Terr. Wars - 4am to 7am.
    Terr. Wars - 3pm to 6pm.
    Jungle Ruins - 10am to 1pm.

Everyday:
    Horse race - Starts at 7:30pm and 4:30pm.

It wouldn't bother me a bit is the Lost City server was set to 0 GMT, especially if the TWs were not set to the morning times.
    Is this post appropriate?

Later
  • stryke
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hope that someone will take this into consideration. Thanks for posting this Odin
  • camilito0
    camilito0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i'll just wait and see what happens ...

any dutch people over here ?
  • theking
    theking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Im from EU

- i played on PW-EU with like you see lots of guys who come over here ,and all are PRO players ☺
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I hope that someone will take this into consideration. Thanks for posting this Odin

You can just translate the times over to yours from EST www.google.com Sorry to break it to ya but PWI was mainly released for United States area's the main reason they included Europe was b/c most of the country's that speak English. I dont think they are going to start hosting anything in Euro times anytime soon. All things considered the main PWI Building is in the US I believe.

If you where just meaning that for a guild ^^;;; then disregard my post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • stryke
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »

Sorry to break it to ya but PWI [...]!

PWE, not rly PWI coz they arent so International how they are stating. Nothing to be sorry *looks at the in-game cash shop prices* its a better and easier life on a p2p tho.