Any European players out here?

13»

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    stryke wrote: »
    PWE, not rly PWI coz they arent so International how they are stating. Nothing to be sorry *looks at the in-game cash shop prices* its a better and easier life on a p2p tho.

p2p you mean PVP server? I dont understand what you are saying sorry XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I said that i would prefer to play a p2p (play to pay game). Just because .. princing of PWE its just too much for a game lol : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=40621
    Dunno if they ever played the game and take into consideration what a high level char needs will have later. Items+5 at least, HH Wood Materials, Hierograms what are necessary for everything, etc.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    I said that i would prefer to play a p2p (play to pay game). Just because .. princing of PWE its just too much for a game lol : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=40621
    Dunno if they ever played the game and take into consideration what a high level char needs will have later. Items+5 at least, HH Wood Materials, Hierograms what are necessary for everything, etc.

lol no one said you HAVE to buy anything from the Cash shop :P i have played many p2p games like FFXI EQII and WoW (FFXI being my fave and I still play it) but PWI is an amazing game also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stryke
    edited September 2008
    you dont get the idea, sorry. yes you dont have to, you need to. well play the game as a pro (pvper) and tell me how much you have spent later (when you reach lvl 90 and you got ur hh golden armors).
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • sikozu
    edited September 2008
    you dont get the idea, sorry. yes you dont have to, you need to. well play the game as a pro (pvper) and tell me how much you have spent later (when you reach lvl 90 and you got ur hh golden armors).

do you mean those Heirograms that heal you full health if it go's down below 50%? I dont consider that pro pvp I consider that who has the most money to buy the most items they can cheat with.

Personally I think pvp is meant to have skill how well you can play your character not "how much money can I spend on free heals today"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stryke
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    do you mean those Heirograms that heal you full health if it go's down below 50%? I dont consider that pro pvp I consider that who has the most money to buy the most items they can cheat with.

Personally I think pvp is meant to have skill how well you can play your character not "how much money can I spend on free heals today"
    True about the pvp, but thats how the game is made. (hiero ftw)
    You know, just take it like all rich ppl into a guild, dominating.. the server just because of the cashshop. As you know on cash you can find those things that heal you full health if it go's down below 50% and also items for enchanting your items till +12 ^^