gold prices

2»

Comments

• haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't believe this was made too soon. They stated everyone was given 50$, and it turned out to be 50 gold. I'm not saying they won't fix it, because they were right on top of it and were already telling us that they were planning on changing it. If we don't make it known, they might have kept those prices, as it is our job to make things known that aren't right as a CB tester. I do have faith in what they're going to do with the cash shop, and if they think they can keep prices higher and try to squeeze more money out of people, I know plenty will refuse to pay and most likely quit. The cash shop is a big part of this game whether you like it or not.
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    haiz wrote: »
    The cash shop is a big part of this game whether you like it or not.

The game would be nothing without some of the items in there >.> It's almost a requirement to buy it or buy it from other people who bought it.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    LoL, haiz, I do agree with you about your post here (not like other post few days ago ^^). They said, that they will change it. So just wait and see then.
    To play this game, yes, you really need some stuff from Item mall. For example, the gold axe lvl 70 is really hard to make two sockets. I have been trying to make 4 of thems, and all of them have one only ><. Now I can save time from hunting, from bidding by buying the making socket item from the mall or someone who willing to sell it for in game gold. Someone doesn't like that Item, but IMO, it does reduce inflation a bit, if you know why I say it ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zori wrote: »
    The game would be nothing without some of the items in there >.> It's almost a requirement to buy it or buy it from other people who bought it.

every Free to play games use same economy buy with real money or buy with ingame money from other players cashshop items:rolleyes: it will suprize me if its diffrent on some other games:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I know.. that's why I said it? I just meant that PW's design relies much on the cash shop. WIthout hierograms, you'll spend time trying to regen after using like 7 skills, or spend countless ign coins for mana pots and so forth. Without dolls, I don't think many would join the PvP server, and if you examined the skill tree, 95% of the skills are PvP based >.>
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faytless wrote: »
    umm you guys should read more carefully, it no where states that they will change the prices on gold at all, only to adjust the cash shop prices slightly to advert your attention away from the big problem which we are debating about

Reducing the prices in the cash shop give the same results as reducing the price of ZEN in the end....
    if you examined the skill tree, 95% of the skills are PvP based >.>

big LOL
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well if we have enough buyers then the economy can bloom with cash shop items, just earn the in-game money >.<
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faytless wrote: »
    you say the cash shop prices are subject to change, but that DOESNT change the fact that $1 = 1 Zen...

edit: im greatly disappointed, a grand game completely ruined due to a greedy company. please i beg you to correct me otherwise

LOL whats ur point exatly? so if a silver hiero costs 50 silver in game and you can get 2 for 1dollar ur still going to bich and moan that 1zen should cost less? Didn't you get the part where the admins themselves posted that pricing structure of the shop will change?
    Have you even seen the my-en Cash shop? it has 3x more content than this cash shop so clearly we don't have the final product and you cant assume anything until we do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    September 2nd is the Judgement Day!! :D:D
    If item mall is the way it is now, too bad for PWI :p:p
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    haiz wrote: »
    I don't believe this was made too soon. They stated everyone was given 50$, and it turned out to be 50 gold. I'm not saying they won't fix it, because they were right on top of it and were already telling us that they were planning on changing it. If we don't make it known, they might have kept those prices, as it is our job to make things known that aren't right as a CB tester. I do have faith in what they're going to do with the cash shop, and if they think they can keep prices higher and try to squeeze more money out of people, I know plenty will refuse to pay and most likely quit. The cash shop is a big part of this game whether you like it or not.

lol didn't saw this post at all now that I was cheking something I noticed and here is my reply

all free zen 50 gold you get is gona be erased so it is too much soon to talk about

(at least it wasn't at that time now is OB so resume talk :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Please direct all posts on this matter to this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=40621
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.