So... whats a rage quit?

Options

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sorry, but I have as much right to post as you do.

Never said you didn't lmfao! I was replying to that quote "stop making things bigger than they are" please read :D.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Never said you didn't lmfao! I was replying to that quote "stop making things bigger than they are" please read :D.

You're the one who made it bigger than it was. Not me.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Whats the big deal with this Aion reference. You're making it seem like you're going to play PWI for the rest of your lives. People play games and move on. As usual I'm waiting for you guys to bring on the low level pking ******** you did before although the funny thing about it is you guys never commented on the video section because you're apparently too much in denial to muster any way to rant back illogically.

Sometimes I wonder if people with such flawed reason deserve to live...
    because I sometimes get that undying urge to slaughter them....
    *puts his face into the palm of his hand*I'm definitely not crazy :D
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You're the one who made it bigger than it was. Not me.

Never said I didn't make it bigger:D.

I know I made it bigger, but the fact is you're still making it bigger by replying ;).
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Never said I didn't make it bigger:D.

I know I made it bigger, but the fact is you're still making it bigger by replying ;).

Can I be honest here...

this post has some real evident sexual inuendo xD!

;D

Please continue with "Making things bigger" you're making the company which spams my email very interested xD!!!!
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hahaha! ok sorry, sorry. I need my fun once in a while, my bad infrequentia .
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes, of course, because banning me from a channel I barely talk in would break my heart.

It would, trust me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • blazeofgloryx
    blazeofgloryx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lockhart wrote: »
    In all honesty, I havent read all these posts about RQ this RQ that (since theyre mostly biased flames). This is a post about my opinion only, if ye dont like it well thats yer problem :)

I think RQ (RageQuit) is a good guild. I remember seeing them back in the days of GW winning HA every now and then. I saw them in Rohan aswell, tho I dunno how they managed there since I moved to Marea server.

Really, Mystic seems like a good leader and eventho I dont agree with few members of theirs, I do think their guild is strongly build and will keep going on even after PWI. Sure, some of their comments cause controversy but without it, the community would be bland as hell.

And for all the naysayers, I am in no way affiliated with RQ, I am totally independent person.

Maybe some of them r but the 2 i met where down right idiots. I had a run in with them on my ventrilo...They pretended to be interested in my guild, then in the course of say 15 mins they insulted pw-intl and called the game a piece of s.... There were 2 girls on ventrilo and they said some really nasty stuff to them. i and another admin ip banned them at that point. The r foul dirty and disgisting 18 yr olds. And if this is what the core of RageQuit allows to represents them..then they r all idiots as far as im concerned.

As far as ther pks go..i was there i saw RQ being masacred..they where unorganized and clueless.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No need to apologize as I don't really care . It just bothered me slightly that you made it seem like I said something I didn't say.

Either way, I'm going to bed, as arguing with you guys is like arguing with a little kid that doesn't listen to anything other people say. And sleeping tops that any day.
    Have fun with your drama. I know you enjoy the attention.

Nites.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Maybe some of them r but the 2 i met where down right idiots. I had a run in with them on my ventrilo...They pretended to be interested in my guild, then in the course of say 15 mins they insulted pw-intl and called the game a piece of s.... There were 2 girls on ventrilo and they said some really nasty stuff to them. i and another admin ip banned them at that point. The r foul dirty and disgisting 18 yr olds. And if this is what the core of RageQuit allows to represents them..then they r all idiots as far as im concerned.

As far as ther pks go..i was there i saw RQ being masacred..they where unorganized and clueless.

I don't know why you're making up this baseless ******** about us, but stop. We haven't lost a single fight on closed beta, and we haven't gone and trolled any ventrilos, and why the HELL would we say PW-International is a "piece of s" when we're PLAYING it.

Seriously, stop making **** up. This isn't funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No need to apologize as I don't really care . It just bothered me slightly that you made it seem like I said something I didn't say.

Either way, I'm going to bed, as arguing with you guys is like arguing with a little kid that doesn't listen to anything other people say. And sleeping tops that any day.

Nites.

It seems you're taking what they said a little to personally because if you really didn't care you wouldn't have even bothered replying to what tata said.
    Drama and attention, those are the only reasons people come on forums. There isn't much logical rationalization going on here

We do come off as general *******s but thats the idea. We're not acting too good or to nice just to get more attention. We are who we are and in my opinion I'd prefer a realist rather then a person who acts nice just to get popular and get in the good books with people. You know, 2 faced people
    *flips a coin* heads or tails ;D?
    mystic wrote: »
    I don't know why you're making up this baseless ******** about us, but stop. We haven't lost a single fight on closed beta, and we haven't gone and trolled any ventrilos, and why the HELL would we say PW-International is a "piece of s" when we're PLAYING it.

Seriously, stop making **** up. This isn't funny.

Personally I do find it funny. What I find a little sad though is when the random people believe this type of shizzle. I mean we post videos and proof and still get flamed for being bad pkers xD yet they just /SAY/ something and people go with it.

I don't think I can stand the hate any longer. My heart yearns for some affection on these forums Q_Q
    *wants an e- hug*
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Such shameless troll feeding.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There were 2 girls on ventrilo and they said some really nasty stuff to them. i and another admin ip banned them at that point.

Do those girls know you treat them like children instead of assuming them to be mature, capable adults who know how to use the mute function?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

This is my main issue with RQ. Your leader obviously condones this behavior. I couldnt care less if your a pvp or pve guild. Its the fact you represent yourselves like you do. What your members did was just stupid. Your members represent how your guild is perceived and if you as a guild leader are proud of those "children" acting like that it shows what kind of leader you are. If I had players like that in my guild and they did that and I was informed about and had proof they did it Id boot them out so fast it would make their heads spin. The internet brings out the worst in kids today. Its like they think it gives them this right to be complete morons.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    danubus37 wrote: »
    This is my main issue with RQ. Your leader obviously condones this behavior. I couldnt care less if your a pvp or pve guild. Its the fact you represent yourselves like you do. What your members did was just stupid. Your members represent how your guild is perceived and if you as a guild leader are proud of those "children" acting like that it shows what kind of leader you are. If I had players like that in my guild and they did that and I was informed about and had proof they did it Id boot them out so fast it would make their heads spin. The internet brings out the worst in kids today. Its like they think it gives them this right to be complete morons.

Everyone's different. I never heard of such a thing being allowed by Mystic but at the end of the day we're all human and we all have our weaknesses, oh omnipotent 40 year old
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    danubus37 wrote: »

You realize that the **** he's saying, he's making up as he goes along, right. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options

Nites.

That hurts deep down in my err, what's that thing called, that muscle that gets blood when you're excited?:confused:

examples aren't things you say, it's a different situation all together so I don't see how I made it seem like something you said.

Little kids have feelings too :mad:. We weren't the only ones though :cool:.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You realize that the **** he's saying, he's making up as he goes along, right. Lol.
    Mystic he just came on vent now and made fun of my mother and swore at her cooking. Even his guild came on and they were so mean.

See wut we do hear ?
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To answer your question, a RageQuit is when someone quits a game because they were either bad at it or just angry every time they play it.

Thus, we usually make people RageQuit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Save your words for the ingame you flaming hoes -.-. Action speaks louder than words and if you won't stop insulting us for something none from the guild did. Then you harm your health with it ;)
    beans wrote: »
    So... I've heard a lot of Rage Quit bashing, what are they ? The "big guild" of this game? Or are they just a bunch of trolls and flamers that got together to make a guild? I mean from the little sniplets I've read it seems to be all negatives... Granted, I believe that they even say negative things about themselves. :eek:

As far as I know what rage quitting is.. its when newbs/ jack asses lose a game and leave the group/match whenever I was playing Guild Wars and trying to take the hall of heroes.

So I ask you ... whats a rage quit ? -__-

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

You won a price Mister! Beeing the 6766677777 peep who tried to open a free "RQ flame thread" congratulation =__=

Kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can learn more about us on Better Know A RageQuit, our weekly interview show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xiahou
    xiahou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :Dcool what day is it i wanna b on camera ^^
    Name:
    Level:Workin on it
    Sever:Heaven's Tear
    Guild:
  • llama
    llama Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    "The Big Guild?" No no no. Don't let that confuse you. There is going to be a struggle between only a select few of die hards from previous versions.

I dislike them because the guild name is lame and all I've seen of em is snobbish attitudes. They already assume they own the server.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    llama wrote: »
    "The Big Guild?" No no no. Don't let that confuse you. There is going to be a struggle between only a select few of die hards from previous versions.

I dislike them because the guild name is lame and all I've seen of em is snobbish attitudes. They already assume they own the server.

Attention: We assume we own the server.
    I'm not so sure. We've got some nice competition here.

From the You Think Your Guild Will Be The Best? thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=43101&postcount=3

Damn us. Always assuming we own the server.

More **** talking without knowing what they're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But we do. In fact, they're changing the server's name from "Lost City" to "Lost to Ragequit" for the open beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    felixomni wrote: »
    But we do. In fact, they're changing the server's name from "Lost City" to "Lost to Ragequit" for the open beta.

Rofl. .............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lets get serious in close beta with a level 34 EP :eek:
    names please?
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Lets get serious in close beta with a level 34 EP :eek:
    names please?

Serious? None of us took Closed beta serious so far. Most of us stopped at 20+ and the others just hit 30 to pvp/pk a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • bictor
    bictor Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :eek: there is a lvl 34 ep who vs 4 ppl? :eek: i wanna see !!
    lvl 34 vs 4 lvl 30 and win.. = = who would believe? arent u guys for famous gettin SS and showing off? I would like to see that 1v4, where the RQ gettin gank and win. Mostly RQ go around gank ppl :D:D
    79 WR - Oracle
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    From what I've seen, most of them seem to be rude.

But on the otherhand many of them though come off rude, are quite intelligent.

I look forward to meeting them in OB :)
This discussion has been closed.