So... whats a rage quit?

beans
beans Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
So... I've heard a lot of Rage Quit bashing, what are they ? The "big guild" of this game? Or are they just a bunch of trolls and flamers that got together to make a guild? I mean from the little sniplets I've read it seems to be all negatives... Granted, I believe that they even say negative things about themselves. :eek:

As far as I know what rage quitting is.. its when newbs/ jack asses lose a game and leave the group/match whenever I was playing Guild Wars and trying to take the hall of heroes.

So I ask you ... whats a rage quit ? -__-

-Yours,
Dr. Bean
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself." ~Francis Meehan
Post edited by beans on

Comments

• ryotakee
    ryotakee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    beans wrote: »
    So... I've heard a lot of Rage Quit bashing, what are they ? The "big guild" of this game? Or are they just a bunch of trolls and flamers that got together to make a guild? I mean from the little sniplets I've read it seems to be all negatives... Granted, I believe that they even say negative things about themselves. :eek:

As far as I know what rage quitting is.. its when newbs/ jack asses lose a game and leave the group/match whenever I was playing Guild Wars and trying to take the hall of heroes.

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

its a guild with making topics atm in the forums O.o only thing that i know atm.

~yal
    Jade Dynasty Beta (2x exp,Free jadeons!)
    Server: EAST-The Billows.
    Class : Lupin
    Level : 5X
    Guild : Insanity (Family Leader : eMotion!
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What I've seen of them, they don't seem very nice. =(
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    90% of these forums aren't "nice" they aren't the only ones starting ****, it's actually other people starting it with them first(usually).

I agree some don't seem that nice but what I don't get is why is a guild judged by a few people?

Also no, I'm not part of RQ.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Guys lets not turn this into a flame thread, these people are obviously valued members of the community.
    All they do all day is help newbies get into the best shape for pvp with their ganking videos and "how to be pro at ganking people while they grind" guides.
    Also these wonderful barbarian and venomancer guides makes mysic so cooooool
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10321
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10271
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • xiahou
    xiahou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ryotakee wrote: »
    its a guild with making topics atm in the forums O.o only thing that i know atm.

~yal

OMG ryo were ur forum troll banner from dekaron hehehe......
    anyways good to see a freindly face in here <3 Sheepy
    Name:
    Level:Workin on it
    Sever:Heaven's Tear
    Guild:
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sense of humor doesn't belong on the internet.

Internet guys, serious business.
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    90% of these forums aren't "nice" they aren't the only ones starting ****, it's actually other people starting it with them first(usually).

I agree some don't seem that nice but what I don't get is why is a guild judged by a few people?

Also no, I'm not part of RQ.

I didn't say every other person on the forums are angels. The OP asked about RQ and I said what I've seen. They didn't ask about the rest of the members on the forums.
  • ryotakee
    edited August 2008
    xiahou wrote: »
    OMG ryo were ur forum troll banner from dekaron hehehe......
    anyways good to see a freindly face in here <3 Sheepy

Nice to see you here to , indeed.

~Yal
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RageQuit is a guild made up of most of the famous players from MY-EN's Delphi server. A lot of enemy guilds flame us, we flame them back, that's how forums work. RQ members make posts for fun, but we also make serious posts, and the two most active guides on this forum were written by myself... An RQ member. If you'd like more information about us, I'd be happy to give it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • ryotakee
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    RageQuit is a guild made up of most of the famous players from MY-EN's Delphi server. A lot of enemy guilds flame us, we flame them back, that's how forums work. RQ members make posts for fun, but we also make serious posts, and the two most active guides on this forum were written by myself... An RQ member. If you'd like more information about us, I'd be happy to give it.

Sweet, meet ur worst nightmare under the name of Ryotake aka Yaleesa aka Yaela aka Forum troller.

i like to chat.

~Yal
  • viserys
    viserys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faruxue wrote: »
    Guys lets not turn this into a flame thread, these people are obviously valued members of the community.
    All they do all day is help newbies get into the best shape for pvp with their ganking videos and "how to be pro at ganking people while they grind" guides.
    Also these wonderful barbarian and venomancer guides makes mysic so cooooool
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10321
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10271

o dear god, LOLOL. the 2nd link is priceless :D
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    "RageQuit is a guild made up of most of the famous players from MY-EN's Delphi server."

I had to lol at that. Your famous for playing a F2p game Pking people? Someones ego is sure outta wack.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    RageQuit is a guild made up of most of the famous players from MY-EN's Delphi server.

Oh?

So Lelouchi, Kin, Enforcer are part or RQ?

Sorry to say that but beside Ambition, all RQ are completely forgotten on Delphi...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    I didn't say every other person on the forums are angels. The OP asked about RQ and I said what I've seen. They didn't ask about the rest of the members on the forums.

You still make it sound like they are the bad guys, it doesn't matter if the OP asked who they were you can still give them an idea of how the community is aswell.

example:
    Person A says "X kills people, he is a bad person, he should not be a member of society and people like him are mean!

Person B "Oh my god, he must be evil since he kills people!"

It sounds like X is a bad person but wait, he was only defending himself! Give reasons why they are bad just saying they don't seem nice doesn't really help at all, it just ruins their name even more.
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    You still make it sound like they are the bad guys, it doesn't matter if the OP asked who they were you can still give them an idea of how the community is aswell.

example:
    Person A says "X kills people, he is a bad person, he should not be a member of society and people like him are mean!

Person B "Oh my god, he must be evil since he kills people!"

It sounds like X is a bad person but wait, he was only defending himself! Give reasons why they are bad just saying they don't seem nice doesn't really help at all, it just ruins their name even more.

I can't go around saying things I haven't seen. I only said that from what I have seen of them, they're not very nice.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I can't go around saying things I haven't seen. I only said that from what I have seen of them, they're not very nice.

So the betrayal begins.

!b Infrequentia

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    So the betrayal begins.

!b Infrequentia

:D

Feel free.
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    If you don't know the whole story why post that then? Like I said, your post only defames them. Doesn't help the OP by posting partial information that is wrong.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Oh?

Sorry to say that but beside Ambition, all RQ are completely forgotten on Delphi...

Noobs imo.
    They forgot RQ because they don't like bad memories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Oh?

1 out of 3 aren't bad, rofl.

xKwisite, Warui, Celes, t0yo, to name a few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• blazeofgloryx
    blazeofgloryx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    beans wrote: »

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

And did u see them selling all the rageQuit drops from them being pked in the city? That was hilarious..so much for "Top Guild". There was also a spy put into their guild w/o them even knowing it. not to smart r they? They wont last long..as soon as Aion opens the core of them are leaving.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Feel free.

Ouch, I'm bleeding internally from that blow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    If you don't know the whole story why post that then? Like I said, your post only defames them. Doesn't help the OP by posting partial information that is wrong.

I only posted my opinion.
    And it's not like I said they suck and they did this and that and they should die. I only said they don't seem very nice.
    Stop making things bigger and worse than they are.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    And did u see them selling all the rageQuit drops from them being pked in the city? That was hilarious..so much for "Top Guild". There was also a spy put into their guild w/o them even knowing it. not to smart r they? They wont last long..as soon as Aion opens the core of them are leaving.

Lol? RageQuit drops? That's cute - most of our core isn't playing the game for closed beta because it's so short. Only a couple of our kids played past 30, and most of them haven't died in PVP. I watched one of our priests solo 4 people from Conqueror. I can make a shop that says "PKDED GM HE DROPPED THIS" but doesn't mean it's true.

If there's a "spy" in our guild, well, I'm sorry other guilds had to lower themselves to that level. Lol. Becoming a spy in RQ is kinda stupid since you won't get any sort of power in the guild unless you've been in it 6 months to a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    Ouch, I'm bleeding internally from that blow.

Yes, of course, because banning me from a channel I barely talk in would break my heart.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Oh?

Sorry to tell you Karmelia he used the past tense so evidently it doesn't count anymore.
    I never considered myself famous. Though I was the only one to ever find the Landshark back when I was in ND and I still get people pming me on PW-MY about it, I still get people on msn asking me about it.

Just because you were forgotten snow doesn't mean all of us where :(
    Even though most of the oldbies already quit pw-my
    danubus37 wrote: »
    "RageQuit is a guild made up of most of the famous players from MY-EN's Delphi server."

I had to lol at that. Your famous for playing a F2p game Pking people? Someones ego is sure outta wack.

Theres still a debate going on whether I'm a girl or boy. Also after that is decided they'll see if I'm a homosexual or heterosexual. Its just asking why humans were born. You're never going to find the answer xD
    danubus37 wrote: »
    A few guides dont get you off the hook for acting like you all do. Your not setting any kind of positive example with your behavior.

And you are with all your centred illogical hatred?
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    I only posted my opinion.
    And it's not like I said they suck and they did this and that and they should die. I only said they don't seem very nice.
    Stop making things bigger and worse than they are.

Then stop posting lol.

Edit: You know what an example is right? Well yeah, I never said you said that.
  • lockhart
    lockhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    In all honesty, I havent read all these posts about RQ this RQ that (since theyre mostly biased flames). This is a post about my opinion only, if ye dont like it well thats yer problem :)

I think RQ (RageQuit) is a good guild. I remember seeing them back in the days of GW winning HA every now and then. I saw them in Rohan aswell, tho I dunno how they managed there since I moved to Marea server.

Really, Mystic seems like a good leader and eventho I dont agree with few members of theirs, I do think their guild is strongly build and will keep going on even after PWI. Sure, some of their comments cause controversy but without it, the community would be bland as hell.

And for all the naysayers, I am in no way affiliated with RQ, I am totally independent person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mihimaru ~ 4x Venomancer ~ Starlight ~ Heaven's Tear
    CB tester :D
  • infrequentia
    edited August 2008
    Then stop posting lol.

Sorry, but I have as much right to post as you do.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    lockhart wrote: »
    In all honesty, I havent read all these posts about RQ this RQ that (since theyre mostly biased flames). This is a post about my opinion only, if ye dont like it well thats yer problem :)

I think RQ (RageQuit) is a good guild. I remember seeing them back in the days of GW winning HA every now and then. I saw them in Rohan aswell, tho I dunno how they managed there since I moved to Marea server.

Really, Mystic seems like a good leader and eventho I dont agree with few members of theirs, I do think their guild is strongly build and will keep going on even after PWI. Sure, some of their comments cause controversy but without it, the community would be bland as hell.

And for all the naysayers, I am in no way affiliated with RQ, I am totally independent person.

If you'd like to see how we did on Rohan, check out www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html and check out our Rohan videos =p

Dominated Silva until there was no competition on it left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.