haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Umm, the game is called Perfect World.

Oh yes I went there lawl.
  • bg7
    bg7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    coros wrote: »
    lol, stop rubbing this in everyones faces. There isn't even emotes for opposite sex partners, why should there be ones for same sex? Bawwwww we can't marry guys in a fictional enviroment. And before you call this **** bashing I enjoy the company of both. But unlike people like you I don't go around shoving it in peoples faces. Big deal you like men who gives a ****. You play games to get away from the political annoying ****.
    He wasn't rubbing anything in anyone's faces. All he asked was that you sign the petition. If you don't want to sign it...don't. No one is forcing your hand here hun. Now, if you do not mind, why don't you take your negativity elsewhere.

Bisexual chick and proud...of course I signed the petition. :]
  • skippy
    skippy Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    So there are people who don't want people to be able to carry anyone they want? How does it affect you if they can?
  • roflstomp
    roflstomp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    big, beefy Werebeast carrying around another big, beefy beast.
    i would so love it lol
  • apella
    apella Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    also, it's actually not even hard to put such thing in the game, the hardest thing is to find where you have to make the change. If you've found the check that looks if it is allowed for the character to be picked up, comment that line (probably something like "if (m_gender != target->getGender())" and then the code for the pick-up animation and change of state) and you're good to go.
    I say go for it, mmo's are about freedom, freedom to choose, well, let the people choose who they want to carry as well :)
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You know, I don't care either way personally. That being said, I doubt it would happen given the country's attitude towards same-sex relationships. I don't think any sort of marriage/affection options should be present in games like this due to the young kids that could be playing, but that's just me.

Since they do exist, they shouldn't exclude one sexual preference. Hell, even furries should be able to express themselves the same as male/female couplings.

Also, there are a lot of bigots in this community. You guys need to grow up.
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    Since they do exist, they shouldn't exclude one sexual preference. Hell, even furries should be able to express themselves the same as male/female couplings.

isn't that the Were aspect? ;)
  • micchan
    micchan Posts: 11
    edited August 2008
    angellis wrote: »
    If you want to see change, or show your support to your fellow GAYmers then please sign my petition.

I don't play anymore this game for the ping issue, but i'm for the freedom so i sign u petition. And fu*k off all bigots. :)
  • angellis
    angellis Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thank you for all the signatures and support thus far!

A Perfect World for all!! :D
  • angellis
    edited August 2008
    Also there seems to be some scorn coming from the hardcore gamers that only see the emotes and casual/role players tool as a useless feature (after all you can't get phat loot from kissing and hugging on one another) ...so let me offer you soemthing I have heard before:

"Thank you casual gamers for paying the same amount each month that I pay and only seeing 17% of the content! Thank you for your assistance in paying for the servers that my game runs on so I can continue grinding mains and alts through levels, raiding dungeons, and collecting phat loots! Sure, I might find your RP skillz laughable but I will not forget that you take up a big chunk of my community and without your additional numbers then the company who runs my game would have to close their servers and I would not be able to collect my shiney toys anymore. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Even if you may see us at the bottom of the gaming food chain you must remember you depend on us too. Respect the food chain! Also, we came FIRST!

EDIT: And I am aware that this game will be F2P BUT that does not mean money will not be made from our presence.
  • angellis
    edited August 2008
    Looking for my signatures! Thank you so far! :3
  • emi
    emi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I signed your petition. :)

The people in this thread that seem so bothered and threatened by this are amusing.
  • undeath
    undeath Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am not signing the petition, but it would be nice to have **** making out..hehhehehe....j/k
  • r00st3r
    r00st3r Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    o.0

me no spraken english !!

o.0
  • elminster
    elminster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Petition signed ^_^

I would however like to state that I really doubt the programmers and management staff are purposefully ignoring the **** community. It's probably just a honest mistake. The real scorn and discrimination comes from the players themselves who are too insensitive to respect the ideals of others around them.

I for one am in full support of this idea, as it will not only make Perfect World more appealing for ****, but also be a good step forward for the real-world acceptance as well. We gotta start somewhere, why not in an area that sees thousands of players at any one time? Spread the love man, and good luck ^_^
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    angellis wrote: »
    If you want to see change, or show your support to your fellow GAYmers then please sign my petition.
    /pass.........................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naissus
    naissus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    WtF:confused:
    1 big NO -_-
  • piebandit
    piebandit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I signed it cuz it would be cool to see features like that
  • rynnest
    rynnest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I could really care less about men carrying men in the game looking ****. I think it would just be really conveinent. When I played the malaysian version, my friend had really fast wings and it always worked out that he would carry my character around to get us places faster. It would be nice if this would work for male/male, female/female and when I "hoist" my partner I expect me to be carrying him...

Who says the guy HAS to carry the girl?
  • angellis
    edited August 2008
    emi wrote: »
    ...The people in this thread that seem so bothered and threatened by this are amusing.

They give me a good laugh and make me ever more thankful for the people that I surround myself in real life. :)

Thank you for the signatures and feedback thus far!! Need more signatures from the supporters of this petition!!
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Just enable **** marriage so people can spend more money on pointless ****, you'll make more money this way.
  • stripednation
    stripednation Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    we should just keep it simple
    just take out the whole marriage thing...
    but either way doesnt matter really
    its not suppost to be a big deal...
    its a GAME.....GAME
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You play games to get away from the political annoying ****.

Couldn'tve said it better myself. Awsome thing about playing MMOs is the fact that 99% of people get angry when people bring up politics, religion, homosexuality, ect... If you think your petition will change things, then they'll change things for Christians, Muslums, Jews, as they already do in this stupid country (USA), Which they won't. It's **** like you who made it so Santa can't even say, "Ho ho ho" anymore.

Keep your political BS out of here.
  • angellis
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    Couldn'tve said it better myself. Awsome thing about playing MMOs is the fact that 99% of people get angry when people bring up politics, religion, homosexuality, ect... If you think your petition will change things, then they'll change things for Christians, Muslums, Jews, as they already do in this stupid country (USA), Which they won't. It's **** like you who made it so Santa can't even say, "Ho ho ho" anymore.

Keep your political BS out of here.

I'm not the one making it into something political. I'm just making a request.
  • angellis
    edited August 2008
    we should just keep it simple
    just take out the whole marriage thing...
    but either way doesnt matter really
    its not suppost to be a big deal...
    its a GAME.....GAME

It's not a big deal...as I said earlier...it's not a HUGE deal.

BUT I would still like to see it enabled in the game.
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    1146732403169.jpg
  • teajunkie
    teajunkie Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It's a Chinese game. ****/**** marriage will probably never be enabled since it is against Chinese culture. I, personally, would be all for it, but I figure that it just won't happen. It's too much of a political controversy right now. :) I won't say anything else, since politics don't belong on a game forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lost City PvP server
    Teru ~ 6x cleric
  • coldash
    coldash Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Let them hoist cuddle, it will help me pick my KOS targets easier.
    IGN: Drizztina
    Main Class : Venomancer
    Faction: RageQuit
  • fiatnox
    fiatnox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    rynnest wrote: »
    I could really care less about men carrying men in the game looking ****. I think it would just be really conveinent. When I played the malaysian version, my friend had really fast wings and it always worked out that he would carry my character around to get us places faster. It would be nice if this would work for male/male, female/female and when I "hoist" my partner I expect me to be carrying him...

Who says the guy HAS to carry the girl?

Excellent point - why can't a tough female warrior carry a weedy male magician?

I did sign the petition, although I don't think it will get far.

As for all you bigots out there - why not open your eyes to a wider world and learn to respect people for their preferences. This is the 21st century, not the Middle Ages (as much as the Republicans would like to turn the clock back).